Sarah and Jules Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy gripped the bedsheets as Hector plowed his 10 inch cock deep into his ass all the way to the hill. And he said " OK I want you to leave it there for about 30 seconds... just leave it deep in me and let my ass get used to the size of your cock. Oh my God this is the biggest cock I've ever had in my ass. It is beautiful! It feels so good Hector you're doing great man OK just keep it in there."

On Hector's backside, Jonathan was now slowly withdrawing the taper dildo from Hector's ass and he grab some lube and put it on his cock and Jonathan started moving toward Hector's ass and was about ready to sandwich him and he whispered in his ear" OK Hector I'm gonna put my cock in the tip of your ass and I'm gonna slowly push and I want you to just relax it's gonna be a little bit painful in the beginning but then it will feel terrific. Are you ready?"

Hector nodded and Jonathan slowly started, pushing his slender 8 inch cock straight in slowly 3 inches, and 4 inches, and then he slid it all the way in. There was hardly any resistance as Hector received Jonathan's cock perfectly, and the three of them were united in cock.

Jonathan very slowly starts fucking Hector's ass and played with Hectors nipples, and he whispers to Hector "OK you start fucking Andy's ass "and the three of them started 3 way fucking back-and-forth.

Bob and I were watching and I went to Bob and said "We gotta get in on this..." so I went down and started sucking on Andy's cock and Bob took his cock and gave Hector a cock and slowly whispered to him "Hector open your mouth. I'm gonna give you my cock I want you to gently suck on my cock."

Hector now had Bob's cock in his mouth, I as sucking Andy's cock, and Hector had his cock in Andy's ass, and Jonathan had his cock inside Hector's ass, and the five men were fucking and sucking, and having a grand old time!

Meanwhile, over in the girls pile...

Sarah had Victoria spread out eagle with her arms and legs spread out.

Teresa went down to her pussy and started eating her soaking pussy and Maria and Inez each took turns feeding a big milk filled tit and fat nipple into Victoria's mouth alternating from one tit to the other squeezing milk down Victoria's throat.

After a while, Maria and Inez backed off from the breast-feeding as Sarah approached.

Sarah went to Victoria's face, started kissing her and tonguing her and whispered in her ear. "OK Victoria, I want you to taste me. I'm gonna straddle your face. I want you to reach up with your tongue deep into my pussy and suck my womanhood down try to find my clit and try to make me cum with your tongue OK? "

Victoria nodded.

Maria and Inez needed something to do while Sarah was sitting on Victoria's face so they took the taper dildo, lubed it up and while Sarah was getting her pussy eaten up by Victoria, the girls slid the taper dildo up Victorias ass as she bucked her pussy over Sarah's mouth.

Moaning loudly, Sarah and Victoria both were on the verge of cumming.

Victoria pulled down on Sarahs thighs and her tongue was finding Sarah's clit and she was almost there.

Victoria is pulling on Sarahs nipples and Victoria was feverishly sucking on Sarahs clit and all of a sudden they both started cumming!

Slamming the tapered dildo in her ass, the girls were giving Victoria an anal orgasm.

Victoria backed off of Sarah's pussy screaming "Oh my God I'm cumming I'm coming IM CUMMING " and Sarah started bucking her pussy against Victoria's face saying " I'm cumming too! I'm cumming too! Oh my God it's so good."

Sarah looked over to one side after her orgasm and saw Maria between. Inez's legs, eating her pussy and Inez was squeezing her tits and milk was squirting up 6 to 8 inches out of her tits and is slowly coming to her orgasm. Maria continue to work on her pussy and suck on her pencil eraser size clit.

Inez came hard! " Oh God YEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!"

Over on the boy's pile, Jonathan had already come once in Hector's ass and Hector had already shot a load into Andy's ass and Bob came in Hectors mouth and Andy blew a load in my mouth!

I went over and got a wet washcloth and cleaned off Hectors beautiful 10 inch cock, wiped up nice and clean while the boys were cleaning themselves off. Everybody was coming down from their orgasms.

The girls pile had finally come off of their orgasms.

Everybody was giggling and laughing. Anybody that had an available tit was being sucked on,fingers were playing with pussies, and everybody was tasting everybody else's cum.

After everybody caught their breath, Sarah asked Victoria, " So Victoria how is your evening going so far?"

Victoria was almost crying with joy and she says " Oh my God Sarah, I cannot see anything, but I feel everything! The things that I have experienced so far are beyond my wildest dreams. This was the most erotic night I've ever had and I had so much fun and everyone has given me so much pleasure,but there's one thing that I've heard about and apparently it's all the rage now, but I've never done it and that is a... DP.... a double penetration.

After whoever slid the dildo in my ass, it felt so good so I would like to experience a DP and I would like Hector to fuck me in my pussy and I want somebody else in my ass at the same time and I wanna have another cock in my mouth and I would like for all of you to help me experience that! "

Sarah giggles smiled and said "I think we can accommodate you there there."

After everybody stretch their legs for a little bit, got a drink of water we assume the position for what would be our final combination of our tantric therapy.

Victoria positioned herself in the middle of the bed.

She said "Hector I want you to lie on your back here and I'm gonna ride you and I wanna put that giant cock in me. I have never had a cock that big

. I want you to play with my tits and then I want somebody to come behind me and start fucking me in my ass. I wanna have a cock in my ass, A cock in my pussy and I wanna be sucking on at least one cock or more. That's what I want! I want you all to bring me to three or four more orgasms for this last bit of sex which is probably all the energy I will have for today!"

So the two blind people position themselves in the center of the bed with Hector on his back.

Victoria gasped as she straddled his stiff 10 inch cock and slowly sat down on his cock as she leaned over, her full breasts and fat nipples rubbed against Hector's chest.

The two of them kissed gently lovingly as she slowly started riding up and down on Hector's cock. Tears roll down Victorias face, as she is beside herself with sexual joy

I whispered to the other three guys that we would each take turns fucking Victoria in her ass and I said I will start first saw that. I mounted her behind with a little bit of lube on my cock, and I gently slide my cock inch by inch into Victoria's ass which had just recently been stretched out by the tapered dildo Inez and Maria played with.

She started moaning as she was kissing Hector, while Hector fuck her gently with his big cock and I was slowly fucking her ass.

Victoria said, " I need a cock in my mouth", so Jonathan after cleaning his cock off went over and stuck his cock in Victoria's mouth and she started giving him head. He slowly fuck her mouth while me and Hector were fucking Victoria; me in her ass and Hector and her pussy.

While Jonathan was giving his cock to Victoria to worship, Maria slid behind Jonathan and started, sucking his asshole and sticking her tongue deep in his ass, and then took one of her big giant nipples and plugged it right up into Jonathan's asshole started squirting milk into Jonathan's asshole.

Inez, totally worked up at that scene, grabbed Andy to one corner of the bed. She laid down on her back and put a dollop of lube in her ass and said," I want you to fuck my ass. Fuck me hard now!", so Andy threw her legs over his shoulders and slid his cock into Inez's ass and started to fuck her hard.

He leaned over and started French kissing her and then shifted to her milk filled tits and started sucking first on one nipple then the other as Ines squeezed her tits and the milk squirted into Andy's mouth.

Bob came over and started fingering her pussy and latched onto the vacant nipple while Andy was sucking on the other one and both of them are breast-feeding while Inez's pussy was being finger fucked by Bob.

I slid out of Victoria's ass and Bob took my place and slipped his cock in with a little bit of lube, which, by the way her asshole at a lot of lube in anyway, but since there's this really the first time, she's had a cock in her ass we wanted to make sure there was lots of lube there. Anyways, Bob took my place and he started fucking her ass hard while Victoria continue to ride Hector.

Victoria already had at least two orgasms while Hector was pumping into her.

A few minutes later, I heard Bob exclaim. "Oh my God I'm coming in her ass... I'm coming in Victoria's ass."

After another five or 10 minutes, Andy took Bob's place in Victoria's ass as the three of us engaged and rotating fucking her ass.

After a few minutes, Andy blew his load a third load in Victoria's ass

In the meantime, Victoria must've had been up to three orgasms and Hector had at least one as we saw cum pouring out of Victoria's pussy, but Hector stayed hard even after his cum and kept fucking her and where is working toward his next orgasm.

I signaled, that was my turn to get back in Victoria's ass as I wanted to cum inside her ass so I slide my cock back in and started fucking her ass hard and within a few minutes I had a giant load and I told Victoria "I'm coming in your ass baby I'm coming in your ass feel it feel the spurts. Feel the love going into your ass."

" Oh God Jules " Victoria was whimpering with carnal joy....." YESSSSSS I FEEL IT. POUR YOUR CUM IN ME!"

Sarah, Inez and Maria were in a three-way, sucking on each other's tits and pussies, giggling and laughing and cumming one orgasm after another for someone with cum than the other, and the third, and they just continued orgasm in for about 10 minutes.

Hector continue to jackhammer into Victoria. He came a third time in her pussy as rivers of comer oozing out of Victoria's pussy down Hector's 10 inch cock into the hairs of his crotch, and the three loads of cum in Victoria's ass started to ooze out of her asshole.

Sarah noticed all the gooey goodness coming out of Victoria and she dove over and started licking and sucking then the other two girls came over and all three tongues were in there, soaking up the cum and juices of her ass and pussy.

In the span of about five hours, there were so many orgasms and so much human fluid on the double size, king-size bed that those sheets will definitely need to be washed!

The rest of that evening was a sexual glow as everybody snuggled up on the double size, king-size bed, and we all kissed and sucked, and made love and touched and licked and laughed and loved.

By now most of us were totally fucked out, but everybody slept on the big double size king bed through the rest of the night.

During the rest of the night, there were various other couplings, including the never ending erections and orgasms from our two young 19 year olds, Andy and Jonathan who DP ed, both Inez and Maria, and unloading their cum into their asses and pussies.

Hector fucked my love Sarah, on top with a nice hearty fuck,legs over Hectors shoulders, while Bob and I double-team DP Teresa. Bob is a gentleman and let me have her ass. Ha!

The top sheet of the double connected, king size bed was totally soaking with human fluids of cum, sweat, tears, fluids of joy, as the 10 of us, coupled together that afternoon and evening, and all through the night.

The morning sun woke us up gently and two and three at a time people went to the plus size shower to wash the sex and juices off their bodies cleaning up getting ready for the day.

Sarah put on her prosthetic leg and walked Victoria and Hector to the shower and let them shower by themselves, and they were cooing and talking and touching and kissing each other even though they could not see each other and we're experiencing this beautiful loving sensuous moment by themselves in the shower.

Later, the two young guys and the two milkmaids got in the shower, giggling and laughing, and Maria and Inez were spraying milk all over the boys while they sucked on the tits and they had a grand old time while they washed off all the sex from their evening.

After just a little bit of coffee and muffins, we called an Uber for Victoria and Hector, and they left us at the front door hugged and kissed us told us that we have to do this again, and the Uber driver carried them by hand to the car and they left our house. Victoria had tears of joy in her eyes from the experience of the night before.

Bob and Teresa hugged and kissed at the door and say goodbye followed by the two young guys who also hugged and kissed us, and Andy gave me a huge hug and whispered in my ear " Man, Jules, this was the most exciting night of our lives. We cannot thank you enough for including us in this moment, and if you ever need our help again, we would be honored that you would invite us back for this party!"

Then he kissed me on the lips and give me another big hug and reach down with his hand and squeeze my cock and Andy and Jonathan left.

Finally, Maria and Inez, who initially came in with a nice sundresses and nursing brassieres left with no nursing brassieres as their tits were leaking milk through the sundresses. They just did not give a shit anymore, and met us at the door and gave us a big hug and kiss, and Maria pulled one of her tits out and offered it to me and Sarah and we both took a suck off of each nipple, and then we winked at Inez, and she pulled both of her tits out and offered us a squirt out of each tit, and we kissed all and said goodbye to the two Milk maids.

After everybody left, I took Sarah to another bedroom that had fresh sheets and I took her clothes off, unstrapped her prosthetic, and I lay her on the bed and I wrap my arms and legs around her and hugged her and kissed her gently playing with her nipples, and just enjoyed her company and told her " God, woman, I love you so much! I cannot express the words of my feelings, my passion for you and your sensuality and your sexuality and you're willing to share this lifestyle with me. I love you so much, Sarah!"

Sarah started weeping and blubbering and laughing and giggling and said " Jules I love you too. This is just incredible not only our feelings for each other, but we are able to share this and teach and show other people. I think this is our gift to humanity to be able to share our sex, and our passions and this lifestyle. I think we have something special here and we need to work on perhaps making this our life's a vocation to help share intimacy with people. Look how it started with two blind people, two young gay boys, and one other bi couple and just think what can grow from this?"

The End

- [ ]

12