Sarah and Jules Pt. 07 - The Milk Fest

Story Info
Sarah and Jules Pt 7 squirt fest.
7.6k words
4
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The babies are quiet as Maria and Inez snuggled up on their king-size bed, kissing and playing with each other's tits and sucking on tittie milk from engorged fat nipples.

Maria says in Spanish, "You know I think it's about time maybe we have an all girl party? Remember my beautiful, red haired friend, Sarah? I think we should invite her and a few other friends to come over. Only girls. I will invite a young friend of mine. She's 18 years old. Her name is Estelle and she could babysit and watch the children while we are at play. What do you think Inez?"

"Es un idea fabuloso," Inez responded.

Maria got on the phone and called Sarah.

"Hello?"

"Hello ju beautiful redhead hot stuff, this is Maria Sanchez."

Sarah responded...

"How's my favorite milk maid, Maria?" and she giggled, How are you my friend? What can I do for you?"

"Well, ju beautiful, redheaded vixen. Inez and are snuggling on the bed and we are kind of horny, and after our last time together. I thought we would have all girl party?"

"No boys! Only girls! "

"Inez and I are hoping you will come and maybe bring a few of jur friends maybe we could have 4 to 6 girls playing? What do ju think? Do ju have any people in mind?"

"Oh my God that sounds like a heck of an idea. Jules has an all boy party planned for next weekend so, yea! "

"I do have a couple of girls in mind. Two other veterans and a blind girl... all new to girl-girl play. Is that OK?"

"Esta Fabuloso! You tell that big hunk Santa Claus Jules, that I have a big titty nipple and lotta milk for him next time we meet!"

"So maybe next Saturday, 2-3pm?"

"OK Maria, I'll set it up and I'll call you back to confirm the time and the date. Love you! Can't wait to see you again. Give Inez a big hug and kiss for me and squeeze her titties too! See you soon"

"Jules I just got a call from Milkmaids Maria and Inez and they want to set up an all girl party for next weekend. Is that OK?"

"Well of course it's OK. You know that's the same weekend I was planning having an all boys weekend with 'Tamarack Bob' from the mountains and the two boys and a couple other guys, so I think that'll work out well. You'll be playing with the milk maids and the girls over there and we'll be pounding a lotta ass over here."

Sarah jumped on top of me and kiss me telling me how much she loved me and she said "OK, it's a date!"

Sarah called blind Victoria, prosthetic hand Jill, and "Tamarack Theresa" from the mountains and they all said yes!

Maria's house was just a few minutes away, so I told all the others in the party to come and meet me at our house and we will all carpool together over to Maria and Inez' place.

The big day came, and the other girls arrived over and I met with blind Victoria who had a driver bring her over. Then Bob dropped off Teresa and I gave her and Bob a big hug and last but not least, Jill came over in her car, and we all chatted like hens and then hopped into my car where we cruised over to Maria's house.

I told Bob to behave himself with the boys. He snickered.

We got to Maria's house and exited the car. Jill and Teresa grabbed blind Victoria by each arm and walked her to the door as they giggled and I lead in front.

Maria saw us coming up the front path to her front door, open the door, and came out with her boobs almost flying out of her sundress. She was still huge and lactating for two babies. She was so demonstrative grabbed me and plant has a big French kiss on me and hug me and kiss me on my cheeks and then she went over to the other girls.

"I remember you and I remember you and this young lady is new, Si?"

Sarah introduced Victoria the blind veteran who had her first experience with us just a little while back, and Maria gently embraced her with her large breasts pushing against her and kiss her Victoria on the cheek and whispered in your ear. "Ju are so beautiful we're gonna have a wonderful time."

Inez came out and greet everybody with kisses and hugs, and she was huge as well with her boobs full of milk. They were the two main contributors to La Leche league, helping to collect breastmilk for infants, especially for women who cannot lactate.

We all walked into her living room and sat down on the couches. We made ourselves comfortable.

Maria brought out some snacks and finger foods, and she had some wine and hard liquor like rum and Coke and gin, and tonic for those who want to embibe hard liquor.

We all sat down and gnoshed on the food and chatted, and out of the corner of our eyes we see a young teen girl coming around the corner.

Maria introduced a very shy Estelle. She kind of waved her fingers at us. She was a beautiful young 18 year old Hispanic, with gorgeous features, long black hair, full breasts in the light summer dress, sandals, light lipstick, wearing earrings. She had her hair back in a ponytail. She was absolutely scrumptious.

She waved at us and then went back into the room where the kids were to enter entertain herself while the kids were sleeping.

Maria told Estelle that we had a reunion of military veteran amputees although I have a feeling there may be a more nefarious reason for her to be there. Knowing Maria, I'm thinking she may want to have a piece of that young 18-year-ild before the night was over.

In the sitting configuration, Victoria was sitting next to Theresa who she never met before. The two of them were really hitting it off, cuddling and snuggling and touching and whispering and giggling.

I'm having a visual of my first girl-girl, with Theresa in the mountains. She was such a good teacher for first time sapphic love, and even though I had my way with Victoria for her first time, I'm thinking that she would be a great fit for tonight's party with her and Victoria starting off first.

Jill, and I were snuggled next to each other. I had my right arm around Jill and I was reaching down to play with her breasts a little bit, and we were kind of giggling and smooching.

Maria and Inez are inseparable and they were sitting there laughing and fondling and making out.

Well, the time came, and we all stood up and started working our way toward the master bedroom. Theresa hung behind, and kind of whispered in my ear that since she was my first experience with a woman that Teresa wanted to have first shot at blind Victoria before anybody else got to her or at least get her in the middle of the bed first while everybody else starts working their way into different parts of her body.

I said that sounded fine and whispered that to Maria so we knew the strategy when we got to the bedroom.

Everyone slowly started dropping their clothes and at the same time slowly undressed a very excited Victoria.

First she pulled the sundress down off her shoulders, exposing her nice full breasts and nipples, and then gently tugged the sundress and pull it all the way down to her ankles.

Then she pulled off her panties, and then unstrapped her sandals, and placed Victoria in the center of the bed.

Theresa said to us "OK I just want you girls to know that Victoria and I have really hit it off in the short while since met, so I would like to take her to bed and start to love her. The rest of you can come in later and slide in and we can enjoy her and make love to her."

I unstrapped my left leg, Maria unstrapped her right leg prosthetic, and Jill unstrapped her prosthetic hand and we all lowered them to the floor then crawled on to the bed.

The Milk Maids Maria and Inez followed suit and drop their panties. Their tits still leaking, they hugging and kissing, watching Teresa and Victoria start off the lovemaking.

Theresa held Vic in a lovers embrace. Her right arm cradled her head and started gently French kissing her and playing with her nipples. She then reaching down and finger fucked her soaken wet pussy.

Victoria was literally quivering with excitement tightly grasping the bedspread,and moaning as the blind girls senses of touch and taste and smell are being assumed.

I signaled for Theresa to slide down toward Victoria's pussy and start eating her out and she did just that.

She abandoned Victoria's tits and went down to the " Y" and spread her soaking pussy lips and drenched pussy hair and delved her tongue deep into Victoria sliding up and down and search of the 'golden button' clitoris.

Jill and I moved over and started sucking on her tits one on each side of her.

Maria mumbled something in Spanish to Inez. Maria came over behind me and started sucking my asshole and my pussy which was drenching while I was sucking on Victoria's nipple, and Inez did the same for Jill sliding over behind her.

Jill was doggy style propping her self up with her one good arm and resting the rest of herself with her stump arm as she sucked on Victoria's left nipple.

"Tamarack Theresa" was feasting on Victoria's pussy with her hands wrapped around her upper thighs, pulling her deep and then reaching over with her fingers and spreading her pussy lips wide and working her tongue down from her asshole up through that moist and red slit of her pussy all the way up to her Clit diddling on the Clit.

She made a pursing fish lips pose and try to encircle her Clit and create a suction with her lips to suck on the Clit which looks like a little penis.

Her Clitoris was now completely erect, and Victoria was squirming and moaning as she was very close to her first orgasm.

I detected that Victoria was about ready to come so I wiggled off the bed and by the edge of the bed I grabbed my goodie bag and got the double ended L-shaped dildo and I strapped it on, and I inserted my end of the dildo into me and strap it on tight and I assumed the position to get ready to fuck Victoria at orgasm.

And then she began to come.

Victoria started yelling, "Oh, my God. I'm coming. Yes oh God. Yes yes fuck me suck me. Oh my God. Yes, I'm coming."

Before she could come down from the first orgasm, I immediately assume the power position.

Teresa grab one leg and Jill grab the other leg and lifted them up over my shoulders, and I slid the 10 inch shaped cock into Victoria and I started slowly fucking her.

She started screaming like a hysterical woman out of her mind as she started her second orgasm.

"Oh my God oh my God fuck me. Oh God fuck me harder yes yes yes I have never. Yeah I have no words. Keep fuck me hard God. Yes I'm coming again I'm coming I'm... COOOOMMMMMIIINNNGGGGG. AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!

Maria swooped down and grab one of her massive milk fillled tits and started to feed Victoria and squirting milk down her throat and Ines started sucking on Victoria's tits and squirting milk all over Victoria's chest area.

Jill jumped over to Inez' side and started nursing and one of her tits slurping down milk as Inez was power squeezing milk down Jill's throat. Everybody was connected either by tit, by cock, or mouth and the six of us were totally engaged in sapphic loving.

Theresa grabbed a little bit of lube and worked a little bit toward Victoria's asshole, and started to finger her ass while I was fucking her with the dildo.

She kept moaning and mumbling, and I swear that Victoria had one orgasm after the other counting at least three and possibly now building up to her fourth orgasm, as I'm continuing to fuck her.

She has the stimulation of a tit in her mouth, people playing with her nipples, me fucking her in the pussy, and Teresa now finger fucking her ass.

She was almost mad!

While I had Victoria's legs up over my shoulders. I leaned back a little bit and grab one foot and her cute little toes, and I started sucking on her toes and licking between her big toe and second toe and working and nibbling on the bottom of her feet.

First right foot then the left foot. This again brought her to another brink of orgasm as she started having her fifth almost continuous orgasm with me continuing to fuck her with the dildo and Teresa, working her ass and finger fucking her ass.

She just constantly kept shaking and vibrating and we knew that she was having an orgasm.

"Oh god no more..... I am overdosing. Please ...stop!"

She giggles and started laughing and everybody basically unplugs from Victoria.

Teresa swooped in and grabs her in her arms and started gently kissing her, sucking on her tongue and gently kissing her nipples. Victoria's pussy was so wet that there was a giant wet spot on the top comforter of the bed and another small spot from Victoria's asshole.

The top of her belly soaking with milk as Inez and Maria continue to squirt milk all over her while they were breast-feeding her.

Jill comes up and wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me

"I want you to fuck me with that thing" and she assumes position on her back.

Teresa pulls Victoria over closer to the right side of the bed. Jill positions herself and gets her legs up in the air and I came in with the strap on dildo and I start to fuck my friend.

I've already had two orgasms having my dildo shoved me while I was fucking Victoria and now I'm ready to fuck "stumpy", my one armed friend.

Every time I thrust the dildo into her I am thrusting the other end of the dildo into me and I'm fucking both of us in perfect time. It is such a great little invention for two girls to get off at the same time.

I start picking up speed, and Jill starts moaning with her good hand she's grabbing the bedspread, and with her stump arms she's flailing about.

I keep slamming into her and that familiar live slap slap slap slap of flesh, the wet, hot, sweaty flesh slapping together is starting to crescendo.

While I am doing that to Jill, Victoria whispers to Teresa.

"Teresa that was the most incredible loving. I want to do that to you. I wanna taste you. I wanna get between your legs and suck you until you come in my mouth."

There is no handicap in Victoria's blindness, as she is slowly touching, feeling Teresa's body, grabbing her breasts and sucking on her nipples and slowly working her way down to her pussy.

She gets down to the "Y" and spreads Teresa's legs and dives in greedily in her moist soaking pussy, spreading her pussy hair, wraps, her arms around her thighs from underneath.

With her fingers, she gently spreads Teresa's pussy lips and for only the second time in her life, make love to a woman with her tongue. Victoria starts slurping the hot goo.

Teresa was absolutely molten hot. She works from her asshole up the slit all the way up to the Clit and back-and-forth. It just seems she naturally is learning what to do.. She just feels the loving. She smells it! She tastes it. She touches it. She hears it.

Blind Victoria has just dove in to the deep end of sapphic love pool, and there is no return. She is immersed herself in girl on girl passion, and she has loved every minute of it since her first induction a short while ago.

Victoria and Teresa are busy making love, and Maria and Inez come over to me and Maria offers one of her big milk titties to me and I suck on her nipple voraciously.

Inez bends over and sticks a nipple in Jill's mouth while I am fucking Jill with the strap on. The four of us are such a beautiful vision of sapphic lesbian love.

Teresa stole my cherry in girl-girl loving. I love her to death for being the first woman to make love to me. She showed me such beautiful passion and sensuous love that two women could share with each other. I cherish Theresa as a close friend and lover and mentor.

Jill and I were fucking hard now.

I'm building up to my next orgasm.

Jill was in a frenzy and she was ready for her orgasm and within just a few seconds we started coming the both of us.

I jack rabbited the dildo into Jill hard and fast and Inez and Maria were rubbing our backs and Jill still had a nipple in her mouth trying to suck on it and groaning at the same time.

Victoria and Teresa were snuggling on the side of the bed, cooing and kissing and watching the two of us come.

Maria got so hot after watching us fuck and so she jumped into the middle of the bed and asking Inez to eat her pussy while she squirted milk out of her tits.

Theresa came over and start sucking in one tit and guided her blind friend over to the other tit.

The two of them started nursing on Maria's tits while Inez was between her legs, spreading her hair and pussy lips, and slurping and sucking the juices out of Maria.

After coming down for my orgasm, I unstrap the dildo and Jill took immediate interest in it. i helped her strap it on, and she inserted her part into her pussy, strapping the dildo tight around her waist and went over to blind Victoria, and whispered in her ear.

"Victoria, I want to make love to you. I wanna put this cock inside you."

A huge smile came over Victoria as she laid back, newly deflowered, preparing for the vaginal invasion.

Teresa was hovering over her cooing, kissing and sucking on her.

Jill started to really embrace the moment of having a cock inside her while she is fucking this other girl. She thought herself, man I could really fall in love with this little toy.

She engaged in deep pounding sex with the blind girl. Victoria reached up and grabbed Jill's breasts and started fondling them and pulling on her nipples while Jill was fucking the blind girl.

Theresa came up and kissed Jill on the mouth. French kissing her and following Jill's tits.

Milkmaid Inez leaned over with one of her breasts and stuff the nipple in Victoria's mouth again and start squeezing milk. Victoria veraciously sucked on her nipple.

Maria excused herself, hopped over to a corner and grab a set of crutches, threw on sweatpants and a sweatshirt over her and said she needed to go check on Estelle and would be right back.

Unbeknownst to any of us, Maria decided that Estelle would be seduced tonight.

She was going to prepare a little concoction of a few drugs to really calm her down and make her sexually excited with a combination of Valium, a little bit of ecstasy, and a little bit of bremelanotide which is a sex drive drug for women. She mixed these in with a Coca-Cola, and gave it to Estelle to drink.

Estelle had some questions about the noise coming from the bedroom and Maria comfort her by saying all, they had a few drinks that were getting silly and talking about war injuries and stuff. Nothing to worry about. She said she'll check back on and see how she's feeling.

Estelle gave her kind of a funny question mark look, and Maria exited the room back to the playroom.

Inez was still feeding milk to Victoria and Jill was coming, and Victoria started coming again as Jill really got the ropes on how to use the double sided dildo.

Both of them are fucking up a storm. They both started coming and screaming at the same time, and Inez pulled her nipple out of Victoria's mouth and started squirting milk all over Victoria's chest and squirting Jill in her mouth and all over her tits. Maria came around to see where she could fit in and started French kissing Ines. The two of them broke away and started making out.

Teresa found a single dildo in my goodie bag.

She felt abandoned, so she dove in sucking Maria's pussy and then dildo fucked Inez' pussy while Victoria and Jill were coming down off their orgasms.

and Ynez started approaching their point of orgasm while Teresa kept hanging Maria working her Clit hard and slamming I Nessus pussy with the handheld dildo fucking both of them together. They both peaked and started coming in screaming in Spanish.

"¡Ya vengo, ya vengo, madre de Dios, ya vengo! ...I'm coming. I'm coming mother of God I'm coming."

All six of us were catching our breath, giggling and laughing when we saw the bedroom door slowly Creek open. They're in the middle of the doorway was young Estelle, beautiful 18-year-old young goddess with a glazed look on her face.

Her sun dress was lowered on her right side, and her right breast was hanging out. A beautiful breast with a beautiful big pink nipple, and her left hand was underneath her dress playing with herself.