Sarah and Jules Pt. 07 - The Milk Fest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mom saw she was coming. She took her middle finger of the right hand started to fucking her ass while she was working on Estelle's Clit while she was coming. It was absolutely beautiful.

Estelle started screaming.

"Madre de Dios gracias. Es tan bueno. Oh Dios, ya vengo... ya vengo... Gracias mamá. ¡Oh Dios, sí... sí... sí YA VENNNNGGGGGOOOOO!"

After the last orgasm, we all were totally exhausted from sex.

Everybody got up and in groups of two and three went into the shower to clean up. There's still the last bit of giggling kissing as everybody cleaned off and toweled off.

The amputees manage to hop on one leg into the shower. After everybody dried off I and Maria strapped on our legs and Jill strapped on her prosthetic arm, and we dressed.

Maria walk the four of us, Jill, Victoria, Teresa and I to the front door and we kissed our goodbyes and we headed for the car.

The End