Sarah & Melissa, Ch. 01

Story Info
A young sissy's girlfriend goes on a date with another woman.
3.9k words
4.42
21.5k
35
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah & Melissa

[***Sarah & Melissa is a depraved tale of love, chastity and bondage with heaps and heaps of hot lesbian femdom sex!

Jamie was a young city boy with money and friends, but all that changed after he met Sarah. Now he spends his time stuck in nylons and chastity as his wilful girlfriend explores her burgeoning lesbian side. When she meets Melissa, a red-haired goth with a darkly dominant streak, his emasculation starts to spiral from casual experiment into full-blown feminization hell.

Expect denial, hosiery, bondage scenarios, heightened fantasy, multiple perspectives, and all things sissy femme.

This work is by a young trans writer (shock horror) and does not feature transphobia, misogyny, racism or lazy writing of any kind.***]

Chapter One - The Playroom

Jamie awoke to the sound of his girlfriend's key scraping into the lock.

He had been half dreaming of locks and keys all evening, slipping in and out of consciousness as he waited longingly for Sarah's return. Like an excited puppy his body momentarily tried to rise before he felt the embrace of the ropes and remembered the ache in his limbs.

For a moment, lost in sleep, he had almost forgotten his current state. Almost, but never completely. The memory sent a tremor of adrenaline surging down his torso, where it burst with a dull throb against the tight plastic casing of the device she had first fitted on his cock all those months ago, back when his nightmare had begun.

"It's something I'd like to try" she'd said, sipping her morning coffee as he'd looked up at her pleadingly. "I think it'll be good for us."

Us.

Jamie had never known Sarah to mean "us" as anything other than "me" in the three years he'd known her. She had always exerted easy dominance over him, and he had fallen headlong and deeply in love. Yet now, as he struggled pitifully against the ropes, the hemline of his short satin slip hiking up around his stocking tops, he wondered which ran deeper; his love, or her control.

Hearing the latch of the front door sent a wave of relief through his body. He wondered what time it was. It must be several hours past when he had expected her home, but since there were no clocks in the room he had no way of knowing. The sky through the window was obscured by the thick pink drapes which had replaced the wooden blinds of what had once been his study, back when he had been allowed the dignity of work. Now everything was soft furnishings and low coloured lighting, a state that never changed regardless of the day, and had led to the room being re-dubbed the playroom, although Jamie had rarely considered anything that happened there 'play'.

At least tonight's ordeal would soon be over. The bondage was not as restrictive as it might have been, a reprieve no doubt earned through 'good behaviour', as Sarah called it, though Jamie thought of the punishments routinely meted out for 'bad behaviour' and the term encouraged compliance sprang to mind.

He was in a simple but punishing predicament, ankles bound tightly to each thigh and hands cinched to the sides of his waist, forcing his arms and legs into a forced bend. It left him 'free' to crawl around the floor, but incapable of rising beyond a low kneel, or reaching anything more than a foot off the floor. She hadn't even bothered to lock him in the room this time.

"Feel free to use the TV if you like," she had said as she'd pulled his wrists tight to his waist, "Spread out on the sofa with a beer, or maybe go out for a drink? It's only fair you should get an evening out too. Maybe you'll meet a nice, pretty girl and she'll take pity on you and lend you something less revealing to wear." She'd laughed, and knelt back to admire her handiwork, allowing Jamie a brief glimpse of everything he had been denied; her legs disappearing into the tunnelled pleats of a black mini-skirt, her breasts outlined against the scoop of a cotton tee, her forest-green sweater awakening the deep emerald of her eyes, draped by thick curls of chestnut hair. She was cute and wholesome in a way completely at odds with the sadistic nature Jamie seemed to bring out of her.

He knew full well he wouldn't be going anywhere as he was. His hair was tousled blonde, falling in locks which brushed against his prettily painted lips and soft smokey eyes. She had gone all out this evening, playfully experimenting with his makeup as she had sipped a cocktail and listened to music. A leather collar clung to his neck, a small pewter bell jingling softly as he swayed. His thin frame was accentuated by a body-hugging pink slip which barely reached below his hips, allowing the lace hem to brush cruelly against the small gaps of the cage. A pink garter belt ran beneath the slip to the tops of glossy tan hosiery, which slid down his shaved legs to end in a pair of pink stiletto ballet boots, laced onto the small feet for which he had always been relentlessly mocked in school.

"You look nice, it's a shame you can't see yourself." Her tapped against his chastity cage. "Although maybe it's for the best, given how frustrated you must be after this last week."

"Sarah please..." Jamie had begun, before feeling a sharp sting across his cheek.

"Who?" Her tone cut harder than the slap.

"M... m... mistress," he corrected, hating himself for giving in so easily yet again, "please, I'm not sure about this. What if I need to pee?" She cupped his face.

"I've left you the litter tray, and you can use the Alexa to call me if you need me. I'm only around the corner, although you know the punishment if you interrupt my date for anything less than life or death."

He knew. But all the same that word sent quivers of anxiety through his stomach... date.

"What if someone sees?" He had pleaded. "What if you bump into friends?"

"It's not 1920. They know we're open, and they know I'm bi. Who's going to care?"

It was true, although what Jamie feared was any of his social group finding out that far from being 'open', his side of the relationship was still quite firmly closed, his devotion sealed with a small brass padlock and silver key. Amongst his circle of young, affluent city boys ideas of queerness and non-monogamy were met with mocking tones of barely-concealed derision. Being anything outside of the societal norm was viewed as failure, and Jamie had already lost much of the little social standing he'd had since 'quitting' his job and growing his hair. Sometimes he felt the only reason they still invited him out was in case he brought his spirited and flirtatious girlfriend.

Sarah had stood, leaving him bound kneeling on the shag carpet she'd installed with his last pay-cheque. "You may kiss me goodbye."

Jamie had tried to rise, desperate to prove his love, but toppled pathetically forward as his arms flailed uselessly at his side, landing with a soft thump at the base of her heels, his eyes coming to rest longingly on the silver chain dangling against the dark nylon of her ankle. Knowing it was unwise to disobey, he inched closer and kissed the metal and fabric, tears of longing threatening to earn him punishment should they ruin his mascara.

"You know what, sissy, I may be gone a while, and I imagine you'll get awfully bored. I'm going to leave you a gift." She had slid her foot out of her heel and removed the chain that held the key to his manhood. Jamie had barely believed his luck, a week in the device had been hard to endure, and he would have given anything for the chance of an evening's release. Even if he couldn't reach it with his hands, he knew at this point he wasn't above humping a pillow like a horny teenage girl if it meant getting a chance to orgasm.

"You'll... you'll unlock me, mistress?"

She had laughed. "No, but feel free to unlock yourself after I've gone." She had slid her foot back into her shoe and placed the key on a small shelf by the door. "I'll leave it here for you, grab it whenever you like."

"But- but I can't reach up there?"

"Oh! Can't you? Gosh. That is a shame." With an air kiss she had left. Jamie knew it was pointless trussed as he was, but that hadn't stopped him from trying, and trying... and trying.

That had been early evening, since then he had rolled around aimlessly for hours, occasionally lapsing into sleep to break the silent monotony, never able to rest long due to the impossibility of comfort afforded by his bondage. Once he had tried the door but the handle was a round knob rather than a lever and he had nearly sprained his jaw trying to twist it with his mouth. Later he had screamed into the pillow till dizzy, then slept some more, but now as he heard the key in the lock his heart rose in his chest as he heard his girlfriend's voice drifting in from the night. She came back. His mind had been full all evening with anxious images of his girlfriend being whisked away in a taxi to another woman's bed, but Sarah hadn't dated girls before and Jamie doubted things would move that fast.

Her voice sounded giggly and full of colour, and with a pang Jamie remembered the last time she had giggled like that with him, back when they had first started dating and she had spilled over with warmth. Then his heart froze. Her voice was a familiar and welcome sound, but the implication washed over him like ice-water. Who was she talking to?

The front door closed with a muffled click and the sound of bags and keys being discarded echoed through the house, fracturing the long unbroken silence. It was unmistakable now, beneath his girlfriend's register was another tone, definitely feminine but with a more boisterous edge.

Panic set in as Jamie heard the party advance into the living room, separated from his current location only by a small corridor and two wooden doors. Their conversation was plainly audible now, and Jamie ceased struggling for fear the bell around his collar would alert the stranger to another presence.

"Wow. This is a really beautiful place." He heard the woman say. "Do you own it?"

"Lord no! We rent." Sarah replied. "But off my mother, so it's cheap and we're really lucky to have it."

"You can say that again. I love what you've done with it."

"It's a lot of work to keep clean, but luckily I have someone to do that for me."

They both laughed, and Jamie felt his heart inch up further into his throat. They know. He thought, before coming to his senses. Don't be stupid, Sarah may be cruel but she's not heartless.

"Would you like the grand tour?"

"Gladly."

The voices receded away towards the kitchen and Jamie took the opportunity to struggle onto his knees. He could see the knots holding his ankles and thighs together, but reaching for them was useless. He had been trying all evening but his hands were firmly pinioned to his midriff and even if he'd been able to untie his legs he had no hope of freeing his hands. More than that he had nowhere to go, no clothes to change into, no way of removing the ones he had, or of wiping the expertly applied makeup off his face.

For a while Jamie listened to the faint sounds in the kitchen, praying they were having one more drink before calling it a night, but soon enough the two voices returned to the front room, only this time the tone was more playful and furtive.

"There's more upstairs, I'll show you soon if you like?"

"I would like that very much. But I haven't seen all of downstairs yet."

"Ooh yes, how silly of me!"

They're laughing like schoolgirls. Jamie thought. And talking too loudly, almost as if... He broke off from the thought as the sound of the door opening at the other end of the corridor sent his gut spinning round to the other side of his body. He desperately tried to control the tinkle of the small bell as he lurched around looking for somewhere to hide, but he knew there was nowhere. Everything in his study had been removed and replaced with soft furnishings, a small single bed, and a large expanse of pink shag carpeting which dominated the room. Against one wall was a large wardrobe and a set of drawers containing items Jamie dreaded to think about, and against the opposite wall was the door and the small shelf currently holding his key, an Alexa device, and several other instruments Jamie hated. A window and mounted projector hung above the small bed, and the other wall was taken up with a large projector screen.

They were half way down the corridor now, their voices loud and full of barely controlled mirth, and Jamie knew they were coming, knew there was nothing he could do but hope against hope that Sarah was only pushing him to the limit, and not well beyond.

"Interesting artwork," the voice said, "did you make these yourself?"

"Most of them," Sarah replied, "I think they help brighten it up."

"They do. So... is that the end of the tour, or is there anything else you want to show me?"

Sarah didn't respond, and for a moment Jamie pictured her regretting this stupid game, of realising how foolish she was being and of calling a halt to the whole thing. But then her voice came, breathless and shaky.

"One more thing... if you insist."

"I do."

The voices grew suddenly quieter, and Jamie could no longer deny the thought in his head. They've been speaking for an audience. He heard a body thud against the other side of the door and his girlfriend moaned softly between whispered words. Jesus. His head was swimming. He heard a sharp intake of breath and a small groan of pleasure.

"Open it."

Knowing his fate was sealed he did the only logical thing he could think to do, and struggled round to face the door, as if owning his predicament would somehow save his dignity. As he did so his bell gave a loud twinkle and all the heat and colour in his body fled in embarrassment to the safety of his face.

A chuckle came from the other side of the door, "I think she's awake."

He froze. "She must be excited to meet you."

No. Jamie desperately tried to wiggle the hemline of his nightie down between his fingers. It's too short. The door knob turned. God please. He squeezed his legs together, hiding his final humiliation tightly between his thighs. I won't give her that. The door swung open. Please. Noo.

Sarah entered first, her hair ruffled, her cheeks flushed, her eyes alive with magic. Behind her came a young woman with bright scarlet hair spilling down her shoulders, and a look of bemused scorn written across her face. Jamie had spent long hours over the previous week conjuring up image after tortuous image of Sarah's date in his head, but the young woman standing there now surpassed even the wildest ravings of his most desperately jealous mind.

She was flawlessly beautiful, dressed immaculately in a gothic lace dress which hung just short of the knee. Her legs, what Jamie could see beneath the intricate floral meshing of her tights, were adorned with colourful tattoos which matched those on her pale arms. Her stylised makeup complimented the fiery red of her hair and the decorative spikes on her heels completed the carefully put together look of a gothic vampire queen. Jamie involuntarily thought of Medusa, as he knelt before them both frozen to the spot like stone.

"You weren't kidding." She smirked. "Oh my god, Sarah! What have you done to him?"

"Her." Sarah corrected. "And I haven't done anything really, just put a few finishing touches to what was already there."

"She's pretty, I'll give you that," the woman said, stressing the pronoun whilst appraising Jamie with a quizzical eye. "Very pretty. I thought you said I didn't have anything to worry about?"

"You don't." Sarah's voice took on a sharp edge. "Sissy, it's so nice of you to wait up for us, you didn't have to do that. As you're awake, I'd like you to show Melissa exactly what it is she has to fear."

Jamie balked, he didn't understand, she couldn't possibly mean...

"Now, sissy." Jamie finally found his voice, but when it came out he barely recognised it as his own, it came thin and high, as though it thought it could shield his true gender from the prying eyes of the austere women before him.

"P... please, Sarah, I-"

"I thought you had this one trained?" the girl called Melissa said.

Sarah shrugged. "She's a work-in-progress." Suddenly she stepped forwards and grabbed Jamie by the collar. He instinctively tried to run, to shield his face as the sharp onslaught of slaps rained across both cheeks but the ropes held him tight and before long he was sobbing, the humiliation and tension breaking over him like a cold ocean as his bell rang loudly with each hit.

"What." Slap. "Do." Slap. "You." Slap. "Call." Slap. "Me." Slap.

"Mistress!" Jamie wailed. "Mistress! Mistress! I'm sorry, mistress. Please mistress!"

"Please what?"

"P- please don't make me do this... mistress."

"No?"

"No, please!"

She shrugged"If you humiliate me in front of my date I see no reason why I shouldn't do the same." She returned to Melissa who ran an arm around her waist and pulled her close. Sarah's eyelids flickered closed and Jamie saw with horror that both women were barely holding back their arousal at the situation. He could sense the attraction between them.

"Now, sissy. I gave you an order. Melissa and I have had a wonderful evening, it turns out we have a lot in common and are getting on very well," Melissa's eyes shone softly as Sarah spoke, "but Melissa here is worried. She's concerned that having a man around will get in the way. She's worried that a brash city boy like you won't be able to cope with her fingers going where your proud manhood is used to being allowed. So I'd like you to show her exactly where it is I allow your little cock to go, and I'd like you to show her now."

The tone was so sweet it almost sounded like a request, but he knew from the way they were both looking at him that he had no choice. Slowly, cheeks still burning, he parted his legs, feeling the stocking tops slide apart as the plastic constraining his pathetic display of manliness sprang out from beneath him. With mounting shame Jamie realised that beneath the terror engulfing his mind, his penis was almost exploding in its cage. He saw with horror that a long line of precum had attached itself to his inner thigh. What was wrong with him?

"Well, that's certainly one way of dealing with it," Melissa said cooly. All the laughter was gone from the room now, but in its place was something else, a deeper feeling, as though something had been silently decided and was now moving towards realisation. "I'm sure we can work on the rest later, if that interests you?" What did she mean by that?

"Y- yes, of course it would." Sarah replied softly, her eyes slipping closed as Melissa's arm snaked around her front and came to rest gently against her belly, fingers softly tracing the top of his girlfriend's skirt as her other hand guided her head round to join their lips in a passionate embrace. Jamie couldn't look away. The sight was transfixing.

Mmph. Sarah moaned softly as Melissa's fingers began to work in tandem with the rhythm of their mouths, inching slowly down Sarah's skirt as Jamie watched on in mesmerised surrender. Her right hand fell to Sarah's breast and began to circle the nipple as her left slipped beneath the skirt. Jamie sat forgotten on the carpet for a lifetime as both women's hands grew more and more exploratory until Melissa took Sarah gently by the chin and guided her down to the floor, placing her on all fours directly in front of him, her face near level with his. Sarah's eyes were closed, her lips parted, a flicker of a frown danced across her brow as Melissa knelt behind her, rolled her tights down her arse, and returned her fingers to their kneading motion.

12