Sarah & Melissa, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah let out a sudden yelp and her eyes fluttered open, connecting briefly with Jamie's before they darted way. She's embarrassed. He thought nervously, completely hypnotised by the situation unfolding before him. She can't even look at me.

But Melissa pressed in deeper and Jamie could tell she was inside her now, could smell the sex, could hear the wet sounds beneath Sarah's brewing moans as her eyes drifted open again and held his gaze unwaveringly. Jamie couldn't look away from her, his eyes were pleading, hers were telling.

Melissa removed her hand and stood. Sarah let out a sigh and dropped her head, her chestnut hair shrouding her face as Melissa came round to stand over Jamie. She offered the hand forward.

"Lick." She said simply, without looking at him. Jamie hesitated a moment. Her dark brown eyes met his, but she didn't ask again. She pushed the hand into his face, smearing the wetness into his mouth and raking it up into his nose, suffocating him with the overpowering scent of his girlfriend's heat. She wiped her fingers across his eyes as though he were a hand towel and tears rushed to repel the burning sting. He let out a low groan more animal than human as Melissa helped Sarah to her feet.

"I believe you were going to show me upstairs."

"S- sure. Let's go." Sarah fluttered. They turned to leave, and through the red mist of tears Jamie could see Sarah turn to look at him.

"I almost feel sorry for her."

"I wouldn't," replied Melissa, "she'll be sorry enough for both of you before long." Jamie thought he saw a smile on Sarah's face.

"Poor sissy, it's going to be a long night for you."

"You- you can't leave me like this," Jamie pleaded in a broken tone, "It's too uncomfortable to sleep."

Sarah laughed. "Then I guess you'll be tired tomorrow." She took something from the shelf. "You look fit to burst in that cage. Here, have the keys." She flung them high into the air but Jamie couldn't trace their arc through the tears, nor hear where they landed amongst the thick whorls of carpeting. "You just have to find them first."

With that she turned off the light and closed the door. As the sounds of the two women receded down the corridor, through the living room, and up the stairs, Jamie sat in the blackness, his eyes burning, his nostrils full of musk, his tongue rich with the taste of sex and his cock throbbing uselessly beneath the frills of his nightie. There were no thoughts left, no words, only the silence and the throbbing, and the knowledge that this girlfriend had been right. This was going to be a very long night.

12