Sarah & Melissa, Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah wakes to find Melissa has left a surprise for her.
3.9k words
4.65
12.7k
10
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[***Sarah & Melissa is a depraved tale of love, chastity and bondage with heaps and heaps of hot lesbian femdom sex!

If you haven't read chapter one, go back and start there.***]

Chapter Two - Melissa's Note

Sarah stretched in the soft morning sun and re-read the note she had woken to find on the bedside table.

Morning sleepyhead, sorry I had to rush - you were too cute to wake. Last night was... hot. I've left you something downstairs. Call me? Melissa x

The handwriting was precise and elegant, all swooping lines and controlled curls. Her eyes lingered on the small heart dotted above the 'i' of the name.

Melissa x

Her heart gave an involuntary flutter and she fell back against the pillows, stretching out beneath the ruffled cotton sheets. She read the note again, and then twice more.

Last night was... hot.

Her hand drifted down her waist as she thought back on all that had happened and wasn't surprised to find wetness between her thighs, the heat beating against her fingers as she slid inside herself. Her body shook slightly at the memory of the girl who had been there last, the feeling of her tongue, the confidence of her fingers. Another woman. Sarah could barely process the fact as lubricant rushed to facilitate the journey of her fingers towards her clit. She had suspected she was bi for a long time, and Melissa wasn't the first woman to help test that theory, but that had been university and she had been young. This was... Melissa had been different.

Her mind wandered to the memory of Jamie on his... on her knees. The sad, pathetic look in his eyes as Melissa had inspected her on all fours like an animal whilst he had sat there with tears streaking down to his pretty red lips. She had found it hard to look at him in that moment. Hard, but not impossible. She had worked tirelessly to get him to that point after all.

With a cold jolt she came back to reality. Shit. Jamie. She sat up and checked her phone. 11:31am. He's been tied up down there for seventeen hours. Even by her standards that was a long time, and she hadn't checked on him since they had got back around 1am last night. He might be her bitch but he was also her responsibility, and for a second she felt awful picturing his bound limbs and feet aching in those pink ballet boots, his stockings slipping along his smooth legs and the garters straining softly besides the hard, unbendable prison of his caged... Fuck. She was doing it again. Her horny-brain was over-riding her common sense.

She sprang out of bed, grabbed her phone out of instinct, and hurried downstairs. When she reached the living room and saw that nothing was on fire and no one was dead she composed herself for a breath before heading towards the short corridor that led off from the door on the opposite side of the living room. When she reached the end of the corridor she hesitated before opening the second door, she could see light spilling through the cracks. That's worrying. She distinctly remembered turning out the lights. As if I'd forget that little goodnight kiss. She turned the knob, steeling herself for what she'd find on the other side.

It took her by surprise all the same.

She and Melissa had left Jamie bound in a simple frog-tie, his hands securely pinioned to his waist safely out of reach of his knots and anything else she didn't want him tampering with. As she padded across the thick carpet towards him now she remembered with a smile the cruel joke she had played on him, throwing the keys to his chastity device somewhere in the room before turning out the lights. She wondered how long he had spent crawling inch-by-inch around on his knees, straining this way and that with outstretched fingers searching in complete darkness for the key. She wondered if he had found it, or when he had realised that even with the key in hand, the hand had no hope of ever reaching the lock.

Boys are so single-minded when it comes to their cocks, and she doubted he could even keep one thought straight in his head between his week in the cage and his sleepless hours in bondage. Still, at least he was sleeping now, although Sarah wondered if he was particularly comfortable.

I've left you something downstairs.

Remembering the phone in her hand Sarah couldn't resist snapping a photo before going in for a closer look.

The room she had designed for her pet project had been fitted with numerous hooks and eyelets installed at various heights to facilitate her sadistic whims, and she was excited to see Melissa's whims followed similar lines of thought. Jamie lay on the floor spreadeagled, his arms and legs secured to the ground-hooks in the wall by the same ropes he had been bound in last night. She had been concerned he'd need to stretch, but she needn't have worried. She wondered if he had put up a fight as the beautiful stranger had pulled his limbs taut, or if he had been too weak and broken to care.

He probably cared when she'd pulled her panties down over his head. She thought, eyeing up the black lace knickers she had last seen disappearing between the soft cotton sheets upstairs. They looked different now, stretched over the mouth and nose of her boyfriend, the gusset bridging his head like a bridle. Something round and solid was outlined beneath the floral lace covering his mouth and for a moment Sarah couldn't work out what it was, before she realised with a start.

"Good morning sleepyhead" she said, straddling his chest and softly running her hands through his golden locks, rousing him gently from his sleep. She was wearing loose pyjama shorts and a grey sports bra, her hair tied back and her face cleansed and plain. It amused her to see him still made up like a girl, and the fabric of his satin slip and stockings felt nice against her recently shaved legs. He frowned as he came to, turning his head and trying to moan something through the object pressing into his mouth. She traced a nail along the line of his cheek as his moans grew in intensity.

"Mmpp- mmff."

"What's that sissy? I can't hear you through these beautiful panties. Are you trying to tell me something?"

"Mmpph! Pphhff!"

Sarah pulled the lace aside, revealing the object holding his lips apart. If Jamie hadn't found the keys, then Melissa clearly had. The plastic cage that had been around his cock was now inserted between his lips, the device reassembled and padlocked back together, the larger ring that prevented removal now preventing the tube from slipping too far down his throat. The key was inserted straight into the padlock, right where he'd probably spent half the night trying to get it.

She laughed. "Did Melissa come to say bye? You should be grateful, she only left me a note." Jamie tried to spit the cage out, it was streaked with red where his lipstick had mixed into his saliva. From where the streaks stopped half way up the shaft, Sarah guessed that all previous attempts to expel the device had been repelled by the soft lace of her lover's panties. She could smell her sex on the fabric, and wondered if the scent had followed him even into his dreams.

She placed a finger on the ring and pushed the cage back past his lips, before pulling the panties across his nose and mouth to secure it back in place.

"Mmmp! Mmmffff!!"

"Shh, shh" she cajoled him sweetly, climbing off his chest to take a better look at the sorry state between his legs. His penis hung limp, useless and inaccessible to him in his splayed position. On it, in red lipstick that snaked down the shaft in the same neat font she had read on the note upstairs, were three curious letters.

P.T.O.

"Hmm, this girl is more inventive than I would've thought", she said as she pinched the tip between her index and thumb and lifted the shaft up to see what Melissa had written beneath. On the underside of her boyfriend's cock were a series of odd, illegible glyphs drawn in the same red lipstick. Puzzled, Sarah manoeuvred the flaccid penis this way and that, trying to decipher the strange code. Suddenly her brain flipped the image, and for a second she had to stop and marvel at the demonic wickedness of this beguiling young woman.

Call me?

Sarah had found the question odd. She had met Melissa on a queer dating site and until last night they had only ever communicated via the app. She thought Melissa had misspoken, but she hadn't. She's written so small. She thought. I can't make it out. How on earth did she manage to...

In all her excitement she had forgotten the penis came with a brain attached.

"Sissy," she said sweetly, "it seems Melissa has left me her phone number, but I'm having a little trouble reading the digits. Do you think you could make them bigger for me?"

Beneath the panties her boyfriend let out a low sob. She knew then that she was going to have to work him for it. Gingerly, terrified of smudging the lipstick, she exposed the deep pink bulb. She felt it twitch as she laid it against his belly, but it was clear he was concentrating whatever willpower he had on not giving up his tormentor's secret message.

It was no use. She'd know him three years, she knew how to get him as she needed him.

"Baby, what's wrong?" she purred softly, placing her index finger where the base of the head met the shaft, and ever so slightly beginning to rub. "Did you yearn for me last night when I was gone?" He mewed softly. Poor boy. He knows exactly how this will play out. He might as well give up now.

"I was thinking about you all night, I promise. Stuck down here in your cage whilst I was upstairs getting eaten out by a hot, beautiful lesbian goth." He began to stiffen. She smirked as she introduced her thumb and middle finger either side of the shaft and begun to tenderly stroke.

"Did you like her? Is she not the most attractive creature you've ever seen, after me of course?"

"Mmpf. Nnggh."

"I need you hard. I'd like to see her again. I want to feel her inside of me like she was last night."

His cock stiffened, and Sarah grabbed her phone with her other hand to note down the number as she carefully pumped the erection into being. Men. She thought, as she wrote down the first three digits. They're all so desperate. He was still a long way from fully erect though, and it was still too soft to read most of the numbers.

"How did she get this number on you, I wonder." She said aloud as she realised it for herself. "Just how hard did you get for another woman?" For an irrational moment she felt like slapping him, but knew that wouldn't get her what she wanted, so she continued her current train of thought.

"Were you scared when she walked through the door instead of me? Were you surprised when she untied you, or were you more surprised when she tied you back up like this?" She ran her nails down the sides of his shaft and added another number to her phone. "What did you think when she let you out your cage? Did you get instantly hard, or did she have to work you like I am now?" She squeezed the gland and he let out a deep shuddering groan. "Did you... don't tell me, wait- did you think she was going to fuck you?!"

His whining was the only confession she'd needed. She almost burst out laughing. "When she slid her panties down her legs and knelt over you did you think - a woman you've never even spoken to - was about to climb onto you and fuck you till you came inside her like a real man?" His hips bucked violently beneath her and she instantly let go. That was close. She thought. If he cums he'll spoil the lipstick.

She entered the final digits into her phone, triple-checked the number, then checked it once more, and saved a new contact. Jamie seemed in no rush to go back down, and he writhed around on the floor as she brought up the message screen and opened her photo app. Selecting her most recent picture, she typed a short message and hit send. The image she had taken of Jamie flew away into the ether and for a second she was worried she'd sent it to the wrong number, but she checked it again and tried to calm her brain.

[Thanks for the surprise.] It read. Is that a stupid thing to have said? She wondered. Is that incredibly dorky and lame? Did I honestly just text someone immediately after hooking up with them? She could feel her anxiety starting to crowd her thoughts, but at the same time she was shaking with anticipation, and she was growing horny. Very horny.

She scrambled out of her shorts and mounted him, pushing herself down onto his still rigid cock with barely any warning. Surprise flared through his eyes as they shot open, but she pushed her hand into the panties on his face and held him down as she ground into him. Jamie's cock wasn't much to look at limp, but erect it was about 7" and whilst his girth left something to be desired he was still useful when she had need of him, like now. She rode him like a woman possessed. Desperately grinding, trying to fill her edges, the tension of the last week and the ecstasy of his pain breaking over her in waves as she fucked him. Little bitch. "Fuck, fuck, ff-". I own him. I control him. "Fffu-". He worships me. He suffers- suffers so much... for me.

"Mmnggh. Gggrrn." He wailed.

He's going to cum. He doesn't want to, not like this, but he's going to. He can't help but cum for me. "Cum for me." She ordered. His legs forced themselves upwards, surging against the ropes. She felt him tighten, knew he was seconds away. Knew she was seconds away. Knew-

Ping.

The sound of the phone brought Sarah back to herself and as she rose up she came off him in a fluid motion and flopped to the side to reach for the phone. He screamed. She had never heard him scream. Moaning and groaning, whimpering and wailing, sobbing and simpering, yes. But screaming was a new one. She made a mental note.

"Shut up, sissy." She said as she unlocked her phone, her heart racing. "You should be thanking me for that."

A reply! She'd replied. Sarah read it quickly.

[Hi, I hope you enjoyed it.]

Thank god. She doesn't think I'm a dork. She shot back a reply.

[I've been enjoying it whilst waiting for you to text back.]

The response came quickly.

[I see you found my number.]

[I did. Although it's a little smudged now.]

[?]

Shit. Sarah wasn't sure if she was good at sexting. She took a moment to compose her reply.

[I might have smeared some of the lipstick down the inside of my thighs...]

[You let him inside you?]

[I did, but not for very long.]

[Ha. I bet he liked that!] Thank god.

[He did, but not for very long.]

[Was last night not enough for you?]

[Last night was... hot.]

[I couldn't have put it better myself.]

Sarah paused for a moment, unsure what to say next. Besides her Jamie moaned softly, he sounded like a wounded animal. She rolled the panties up his face and removed the cage from his mouth. He struggled to articulate his jaw as he spoke.

"Sarah, please."

Sarah. She was so sick of hearing him use that name.

"Mistress" she corrected as she mounted his face and pressed her pussy onto his lips. "You call me 'Mistress', how hard is that to remember? Do I ever call you 'Jamie'? Do I, sissy? Do I ever forget what you are? No. I don't. So why do you keep forgetting what I am?" She started to rub herself on his face as he whimpered. "Maybe I should give you another name, to show you how easy it is to remember these things... I was disappointed in you last night, when Melissa told you to 'Lick.' and you disobeyed. You're such a good licker, I'm surprised you wanted to hide that from her. So maybe we should give you a name that helps you to remember what you are in future. How about... pussylicker?"

He groaned as she humped him. "Come on pussylicker, don't be afraid to show me what you are." For a moment she wondered if she had pushed him too far, but then she felt his warm tongue tentatively slide inside her and for a moment she completely forgot where she was. Good boy. She thought, and returned to her phone.

[I can't stop thinking about you.] Corny but heartfelt.

[I like you too.] A dozen birds took flight in her chest. Beneath her Jamie was trying to beg.

"Did I say to stop, pussylicker?" Her eyes rolled back as his tongue resumed service and she let out an involuntary groan as her thighs tightened their grip on his head.

[You left your underwear. I'll wash them for you if you want to pick them up sometime?]

Her heart gave a little thud in her chest. Even though it seemed obvious they would see each other again, it didn't make the next 90 seconds any less tortuous as the three dots bounced pensively up and down on her phone screen. She subconsciously began to buck her hips in motion with the dancing dots as she awaited the reply.

[My underwear? Gosh, how forgetful of me!]

The dots immediately resumed and the anticipation began to build in Sarah as she ground down harder and harder on Jamie's tongue, oblivious to his muffled bleating, his straining erection now completely forgotten.

She was getting close, could feel the building heat, the phone slipping in her hand, could feel-

[How's next Friday?]

Sarah wasn't sure if it was the birds in her chest bursting up out her mouth, or the powerful orgasm that blew down her thighs and into the floor, but she doubted afterwards whether she had ever felt quite so happy at receiving a text.

[Next Friday sounds great :) 8pm?]

[Okay. Will you save yourself for me?]

She chuckled as she relaxed her grip on Jamie's head, feeling the stickiness of her thighs as she allowed him a little air to breathe.

[I can do that. Though Jamie might not be too pleased.]

[Did I ask?]

She paused.

[No, but he is my boyfriend after all.]

She waited silently as Melissa typed her reply.

[Is she? That's not the impression I got. See you Friday. M x]

Sarah locked her phone with birdsong ringing in her ears and took in the pitiful sight beneath her. Jamie's makeup was ruined, his face red and slick with saliva and lipstick and her wetness smothering his gasping mouth. Melissa's panties were bunched up tightly around his nostrils and Sarah realised with a snort that every breath he'd taken must have struggled through the lace and come into his airwaves rich with the smell of his cuckolding.

She removed the panties and slid off him. He'd never calm down like this.

"Hey, what's for lunch?" she asked nonchalantly as she located the cage and un-clicked the lock with the key Melissa had left in there.

"Wha- what?" He replied.

"What are we having for lunch? I didn't have breakfast and you haven't eaten since noon yesterday, so I was thinking after your shower you could cook us something nice."

"My... Umm... I don't know. Pasta, I guess? Or I could do stir-fry." He was clearly finding the entire conversation surreal, Sarah doubted if he was wholly present after everything he had been through in the last eighteen hours.

"Okay, stir-fry, and maybe a nice smoothie."

"Su- sure." She fitted the ring over his testicles and inserted the pins through the base. "Wait... wait don't-"

"And then I thought after lunch you could bathe me, I need a wash as well after all of that." She slid the sheath back over his flaccid penis and pushed the pins through the holes just as the friction of her touch started to arouse him again. Too late.

"Please, Sa- . Please, mistress. I haven't cum in a week. You've never left me in for a week before, it's too much!" She slid the open padlock through the hole and gripped the base between her fingers, sliding up alongside him so her face was level with his.

12