Sarah & Melissa, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right, it is a long time. A week is sooo long to go without cumming, isn't it."

"Yes, yes mistress it's been so hard. Please, I've been good. I've done everything you asked of me, I'll do anything you ask of me. Anything. Please, just- just..."

"Let you cum?" Her tone was simple.

"Yes. Let me cum. Please S- mistress, I'm begging you."

"Hmm." She toyed with the padlock between her fingers, as though deliberating over which way it was going to go. "I guess I could let you cum, but then like you say a week is an awful long time, and that's almost exactly how long I have to wait before seeing Melissa again, so it hardly seems fair to let you cum whilst I have to wait a whole week!"

His eyes were filling with tears of frustration. She wanted to lick him, but he looked like he would taste awful.

"But- but, mistress please... you came just then. I- I felt it."

She smiled. He was playing her game, which meant following her rules.

"True. So I suppose I should let you cum as well, is that it?"

"Yes."

"Because we're equal, right? Everything I have you deserve, because you're as good as me, is that what you're saying." She saw the fear in his eyes.

"No. No not at all mistress, but-"

"Good. I agree. So if I have to wait a week for something, doesn't it make perfect sense that you should have to wait two weeks?"

"I can't!"

"You will." She said, and closed the lock with a small click.

For a while she lay curled against him, enjoying the peaceful silence. Soon she would untie him, and she knew he would go shower and then dutifully prepare lunch, not daring to question her for at least another day or two. Her power was simple and ironclad; he loved her, and the more she denied and hurt him the more he loved her, because the more powerful she became in his mind, the less he believed in anything else but her. He wants me more than he wants to be free.

He was a natural bitch, she had always known it. The only problem was getting him to accept it.

But he would, in time.

12