Sarah & Melissa, Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So. Did you save yourself for me this week?" Melissa asked cooly as Jamie's arms and ears began to burn.

"I did. It wasn't easy."

"I suppose you were tempted to make use of your frustrated little puppet?"

"No! I don't mean like that. But it was hard not to play with myself. You really know how to do dirty talk."

"Occupational hazard."

"You'll have to teach me."

"We'll see. So she's been locked this entire time?"

"Yes. Well... no. I took it off twice for cleaning, but I monitored her and it went straight back on afterwards. I told you that though."

He was being discussed. Sarah began to lightly flick the underside of his face with her dangled foot. Jamie could see that she was subtly rubbing her thighs together.

"You did, that was very sweet. I've been meaning to ask whilst we're on the subject, what padlock do you use?"

"Padlock? Err, I don't know, it came with the cage."

"Mm, I worried as much."

"Why?"

"Those things are all universal. Almost any small padlock key you get from a hardware shop will open one."

What? Jamie baulked. Any key?! This entire time and all he'd ever needed was to walk two minutes to the high street and he could've been free.

"Oh! Did you hear that sissy?" Sarah pushed her foot up flat against his face, wrenching his nose and head back till his eyes were staring pitifully into hers. "Any key. Isn't that interesting? Did you know that?" She pushed him back down and parted his lips with her toes. "I guess I'll have to look online for a more adequate replacement."

Not if I get to a hardware shop first. He thought. These last two weeks had pushed him too far, if he had any self-respect left he would free himself at the earliest opportunity. As soon as he could rid his head of this perpetual horniness he and Sarah could have an honest conversation about ending this ridiculous game, and cooling things off with Melissa.

"You could do, but it'll take a few days to arrive. I'd be happy to lend you one of mine in the meantime."

One of hers? Jamie couldn't help himself, he let out a small cry of distress.

Sarah forced her foot further into his mouth, gagging him. His girlfriend's toes wiggled playfully on his tongue.

"Mmmph."

"I have one in my purse." Melissa said. "Why don't you take her for a second? You look like you could use her."

Jamie felt the weight of her boots leave his back at the same instant as his girlfriend's feet left his head and for a second he was free, until a sharp kick sent him skittering into Sarah's crotch like a horse into a starting gate. Suddenly her hands were in his hair pulling him into the deep gusset of her nylons and he instantly felt her moisture, smelt how turned on she was, felt his body responding to her pheromones as all thoughts left his mind save one. I need her.

Without thinking he desperately began to lick, feeling the harsh texture of the nylon on his tongue as saliva and arousal fluid soaked through the fabric and sent his cock into an aching scream.

Behind him he felt his petticoats being lifted, felt cold nails reach between his legs and grab his cage without hesitation.

"Give me the key."

No. Please don't. Sarah wound fistfuls of his hair round her fingers as she raised her other hand to free her necklace. Don't. Don't give the key to that woman. Please. Sarah. But she was moaning, forcing his head even deeper. He heard a small click, and then a brief burst of relief as the intense pressure on his constrained erection lessened slightly, but Sarah tugged sharply on his hair, suffocating him against her crotch, and the brief shock distracted him just long enough for Melissa to push the cage back together and slide something in between the bars.

Snap.

"There. Much better." The hands retreated, returning his petticoats around his cheeks as Sarah pushed him back and forced his face to the floor with her feet, his ass rising submissively into the air. What has she done to me? His arms were pinned beneath him, and surreptitiously he raised a hand to inspect the new lock. It felt textured and strangely shaped. What is that?

"Good. Now that's out the way I think we should make tracks. The club opens at ten, but I know a place to grab a bite to eat beforehand if you're hungry?"

"I could eat." Sarah stood. Jamie didn't move from his position. He could barely think. He would stay down here till they were gone, and then he would run straight to the bathroom and inspect himself. Two weeks in chastity had left him a hot wet mess, and now rather than removing the lock they had changed it? He couldn't work out what was happening, but one thought kept spreading like a weed through his mind. Who has my key now?

"Sissy? What are you doing? We're going out."

One more minute. Play the game for one more minute till they're out the door and then you can figure out how to get yourself out of this mess. He rose shakily onto his heels, his muscles weak and his head dizzy as the blood flowed back to his legs. They were waiting by the door in heels and coats.

"Of course mistress," he said in his most obedient voice, "Please have fun, and thank you so much for allowing me to serve you this evening. I hope you both enjoy your date. I'll make sure the house is nice for your return." Please go.

The girls frowned at him, feigning exaggerated confusion. Why are you looking at me like that?

"No sissy," Sarah said, "you don't understand. We're leaving. Grab your coat, we don't want to be late."

"I- but... No! No, I- I can't."

"Okay leave the coat, just hurry up."

He stared at them both blankly. It was Melissa who came towards him. He couldn't look away from her deep brown eyes.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?" The way she spoke to him was so normal that Jamie followed her out of shock. She walked over to the large mirror above the mantelpiece and took his hand in hers. "What do you see?"

He looked. He wanted to lie, hated it to be true, but something about the reflection of those eyes demanded truth. "I- I see... two women in fancy dress." She laughed, unguarded and warm, and Jamie realised in that moment that he wanted her to like him more than anything in the world.

"Kind of! Can I tell you what I see?" She squeezed his hand. "I see two hot goths dressed up for a night out, and that's what every other person is going to see. If anything it's Sarah who looks out of place!" She turned him round to face her and held him by both hands, her eyes pouring into his. "Your girlfriend and I, we've been talking all week, about all sorts of things, but sometimes you. I like her, and I'd like to date her, and that also means that in some way I'd like to date you too, do you understand?" He didn't, but her words were too sweet to wish away. Am I being asked out?

"I know this may be weird, and it may sound scary, but I need to know that you understand this," she brushed a hand against his cheek as she held his gaze, "your girlfriend is cuckolding you, with me." It wasn't a question, but somehow Jamie knew she expected an answer.

"Y- yes."

"She has been dominating you long before she put you in chastity."

"Yes."

"And dressing you up, and tying you down, and making that little room for you well before she met me."

"Y... yes."

"And you love her?"

"Yes."

"Good. Because she clearly loves you too. I know girls like you, and I know how many of them would kill to be in your position right now, with your figure, and your pretty face, and two beautiful dominant women dressed to the nines about to hit the town." Jamie blushed, but he knew there wasn't a man alive who could say no to the woman stood before him now, nor the woman standing anxiously at the door pretending not to listen in. "So are you going to keep pretending that all of this will just somehow magically go away, and you'll regain some kind of 'lost masculinity' that you clearly never had? Or are you going to accept the person everyone else sees you for, and come out with me and your girlfriend on a date?"

The words hung in the air as Jamie's world revolved around his head. Maybe it was the exposing attire, or the two weeks since he had last had an erection, or the constant humiliations he had endured, or maybe it was just her perfume and her eyes and the strength of her arguments, but Jamie couldn't help but see in that moment that his emasculation had always been the bedrock of his relationship with Sarah, and the more she did it to him, the more he loved her in spite of it.

"I'll... I'll come."

"Good." She removed her hands and then quite without warning flipped his skirts up and gave a sharp flick to the plastic cage between his legs. "Because I have your key now, and maybe if you're very good I'll consider giving your girlfriend a copy."

He stood there dumbfounded, cold terror mixing with the sweetness of a few moments before like hail on a sunny day. She still had one hand in his petticoats as she rummaged around in her purse. He glanced down at the padlock. A snake. The lock was ornate, an iron-wrought cobra coiled around the body, crafted in such a way as to make it seem as though its own tail formed the metal shank which rose and fell in an arc back into its own hungry, waiting mouth.

Melissa removed a thin black leather leash from her purse, her hands flashed underneath his skirt and he heard a small click.

"Wha- wha-"

She tugged the leash. He felt an answering pull and realised with horror that she'd secured it to the padlock of his cage.

"In case you change your mind," she said, and marched off to the door. Jamie had to follow. She wouldn't let him stop long enough to get a proper look at how it was attached. Melissa handed the leash to Sarah who smiled at him as she gave it a couple practice tugs.

"Keep up, sissy. Otherwise people might see."

She opened the door and walked out into the night. Jamie had no choice but to stop fumbling for the catch. Anyone could be looking.

He raced to keep up in his heels.

Outside the night sky was dark and infinite and threatened to eat him.

***Thanks for reading, if you're enjoying the series please consider giving me a follow and a 5-star review. More chapters are coming soon, and there's even more humiliation, feminzation, femdom and cuckolding in store. Yikes!***

12