Sarah and Noah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you feel like it honey." she said back.

He realized he was fully clothed, and quickly stripped down to his boxers. She looked at him, admiring him. Sarah traced her big brother's chest with her fingers, his perfectly formed chest, and rubbed her hands on his massive arms. "God damn you're chiseled like some kind of a professional." she said to him. She tickled him and they both started laughing. "You spent all that time in the gym for the past ten years. Who knew it would all end up with everything you've built, those arms, wrapped around your baby sister while you fuck her?"

"Sarah you're going to make me shoot my load just talking like that." he said as he kissed her, silencing her teasing lips. She sucked his tongue, swallowing her big brother's saliva. She knew saliva couldn't taste like much but somehow it did. It tasted addicting, manly, even sweet. She just sucked and sucked while he swirled his tongue inside her mouth, reaching underneath hers, and around, while his hand cupped her breast and the other gently went behind her head. They kissed as their bodies slowly adapted to embracing each other as they had never embraced before. Brother and sister. They both knew this was the most "right" thing they had ever done in their entire lives.

These bodies were made from each other - they were meant to be joined together. As they made out, Sarah's hands explored her brother's back and shoulders, feeling every nook and cranny that his toned muscles made underneath his skin. She shuddered as she felt her brother's tongue underneath hers. This man had protected her, loved her, taken care of her, consoled her, always been there for her. She wanted to belong to him. She wanted to give herself to none other than Noah, her strong, handsome, kind, amazing brother. No one else deserved her, no one else would have the right to her. But he would - for the rest of her life he would. She pulled away from his kiss.

"Why am I naked while your boxers are still on? Take those off Noah. Show me what kind of cock my family's genes have the ability to make." she said, smiling. Noah laughed - she was so naughty about the fact that this was incest. She was reveling in it. It was exactly how he hoped it would go. Acceptance, not denial.

He pulled them off quickly as his cock sprung to attention in the air. It was wet at the very end, dripping his arousal and his desire for her. "Holy fucking shit!" she said, almost yelling. "It's fucking huge! I've never seen one in real life but that has to be eight inches long! Bring it here!" she commanded. He brought it closer to her, straddling her chest and slowly bringing her toward her face. She wrapped her hands around his dick, slowly stroking it. "It's dripping!" she said.

"That's pre-cum. It's when I'm turned on and erect, just primes the pump I guess. I'm not 8 inches by the way, I'm 7 and three quarters. Just short of eight."

"Yeah whatever, it's a fucking masterpiece. And it's so goddamn thick. I don't know how this could fit in a woman." she said, still staring at Noah's dick as she started to stroke it.

"It fits fine, pussies are very flexible, they adapt." Noah told her. It was so cute to him how innocent and unlearned she was in all of this. He had already taught her so much, and now, he had the honor to teach her about sex. Personally. "Ohhh God, I can't believe your hands are stroking my cock." he exclaimed as her stroking began to really take effect.

"Noah, I want to suck this, just because I want you to feel it for a second. but what I really need right now, is for you to fuck me. So I'm going to put this in my mouth the best way I know how, but please don't cum. Think about whatever you have to, but you have work to do and it's not up here." Sarah said to him. She was perfect in every way, naughty and innocent. Experienced and yet completely uninitiated. He shuddered as she slowly took the tip and the first inch of the shaft into her mouth.

There was just no way she could do more, she had never done this before. He stared down and saw her perfect face staring up at him. She licked and sucked gently, and looked like an angel. His little sister - with her lips wrapped around his dick. It was everything he ever wanted and feared at the same time. She pulled him out of her mouth, a small trail of saliva falling onto her chest. The head of his cock glistened with Sarah's saliva. Such a forbidden sight, a big brother's cockhead wet with his sister's saliva. Just the thought made his balls jump for a second.

"I don't know how to suck dick Noah, I'm sorry. I just wanted you to remember that image in your mind. This is our night and I thought it would be a happy picture for you. I'll learn this for you as we grow together, I promise. But now, I need to be fucked. Bad. I need you to show me, be gentle with me, teach me. But you need to take over. I'm giving myself to you Noah. Do what you want with me, but please don't be rough." Noah pulled himself down over her body, and kissed her nose and then her lips. This woman was perfection. "Sarah, I've never hurt you before, and I'm not going to hurt you now. Trust me." he whispered as he tugged gently at her ear with his mouth. "I do." she whispered back.

He reached down to her dripping wet pussy and found her completely soaking. She was definitely ready. He lined up his cock to her entrance. This was it. He looked at her, as she lay there, somehow both smiling yet full of anticipation and arousal. It was a look he had never seen before, perhaps because she had never had it before. He grabbed her hand. "I want you to feel this as it happens." he said. He placed it where his cockhead touched her outer labia. "First, I'm going to get myself wet with your juices." And he moved the head of his cock into her core and slowly rubbed himself up and down, reveling in what had just happened. The head of his penis was wet with Sarah's pussy juice. Slowly, he placed it right at the entrance. Her sacred chamber. The seat of all of his desires and his love and his passion. His future. His hopes. His destruction. All rested with this woman. This girl. His baby sister. His Sarah.

"You ready Sarah?" he asked.

"This body was made for you to fuck. I'm ready." she replied. For a virgin, the words that came out of her lips were sexy and wild, and turned him on even more.

With her finger feeling where his cock met her entrance, he looked into her eyes and slowly began to push himself into her. First, the head of Noah's cock slowly disappeared into her body as she whimpered and then, he felt it. Resistance. "Is that it?" he asked her. "Yeah, I think so" she replied.

This wasn't going to be easy. He was too big for him to somehow miss it. He was going to have to break her hymen. "Are you scared? If you're in pain or scared this can wait." he told her.

"Noah - I don't care how much this hurts - this pussy is your baby sister's and it belongs to you, and you're going to take it tonight. Just hold my hand and push though - just stop if I say stop."

"Ok" he said. She was a fucking seductress with those words. He kept pushing through, inch by inch as she whimpered and finally, screamed. "STOP!" she yelled, and he stopped immediately. She was so, so tight. He would have cum inside her had it not been for the fear of hurting her that was running through his mind and taming his passions.

"I think you broke through." she said. "Just give me a second, it's just a lot of pressure." she told him. "OK, whatever you need." he responded. After a minute of staring at her face shift between pain and pleasure, locked with half of his cock inside her, he began to feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude. He had been locking this woman out of his life? This perfect, loving, amazing, sexually giving creature? The smartest, most fun person - not woman - PERSON - he had ever known. What an idiot he would have been if he had never confessed.

"Alright Noah. I need you to ram it home. Just put it in all the way, hard and fast, but don't start thrusting after you'll balls deep in me - stay still. I'll need to get used to it." she told him. "Whenever you're ready."

"Ok, here it comes" he said. He grabbed Sarah's hips and positioned himself, and then, in one swift stroke, rammed his entire nearly 8 inch cock, deep into her pussy. "Oh my FUCKING GOD!" she yelled, as his pelvis met hers, his chiseled stomach rested on top of hers, and they both embraced each other and she wrapped her legs around him, almost instinctively.

"You belong here. You fucking belong here. You belong in me" she kept whispering over and over again. "You're mine Noah, you're mine and you belong here. No one will ever be able to tell me that you don't belong here." she kissed him, like a woman who had missed her lover for years and had finally found him. He just groaned: "You feel so goddamn good inside." he said. They lay there, kissing, nibbling, caressing. Brother deeply embedded inside sister. Noah inside Sarah. As far as they were considered, Husband inside Wife. Years of their rivalries, their arguments, their sibling hatreds, their judgements of each other, their fights - melted away as she felt his pulse through his cock. That was his heart beating, her brother's heart beating and she could feel it in her pussy. He held her against his body, feeling her breasts against his chest.

She lay there surrounded by him, celebrating in the victory of their lust and their love. She could smell his sweat, sense his warmth, feel his rock hard member inside her like it would be a permanent part of her body. Moments of their past flashed through her mind as she just lay in her brother's embrace - laughter, games, jokes, smiles, and so many fights. She felt him nuzzle her neck and gently kiss and suck her there. His back was so strong, his arms so muscular. All her older brother's strength was now being employed in one goal and one goal alone - to please her body sexually. She shivered as she thought of it, and her pussy felt like it has just gushed more of her natural juices onto his massive cock, which seemed like it was stretching the lips and the walls of her cunt to their limits.

"I love you Sarah." he said to her. "More than you could ever know. I love you as a brother, I love you as a man. I love you with every inch of me." He moved down to her breasts. He thought about how funny it was - these breasts were made by the same genes that made him. They were his sister's breasts. Their family's genetic heirlooms, so to speak. Whatever genetic code led to the creation of these perfect supple orbs, the tight hard nipples, and the pinkish brown areolas - large and prominent - framing his sister's perfect body - it had led to his own creation too. And they were his. His inheritance almost - as her older brother. He kissed her left breast, and slowly drew her hard pink nipple into his mouth and sucked, and sucked. And sucked. She felt a tickle she had never felt before and her cunt muscles squeezed his cock tight and released. "How wonderful would it be", he thought, "if one day, I made her breasts flow with milk after I impregnate her."

"I love you too." she said back, with a smile, just enjoying the stillness of his hard cock trapped inside her and his loving of her nipple. "And I'm glad every inch of you loves me, because every inch of you belongs to me now." she was ready. "Now fuck me. Start slow, but work your way up and fuck me. The way you would if you weren't worried about me getting hurt. You know I think I was right about our genes. I think your cock is exactly designed for my pussy. I feel like if you were any bigger, I'd be in pain, but right now, it is just perfect. Now fuck your sister."

"Ok honey" he said. He needed no more encouragement. He pulled back out of her, and slowly went back inside, slowly increasing the tempo of his strokes. He watched Sarah's pussy lips clutch his cock as he pulled out - she had lips that gripped like he had never seen. They held onto him like she used to hold on to him as a little girl and grab him to get him to play with her. In some ways, she was doing the same thing again. "Stay with me Noee! Play with me!" she used to say as a little girl. Here she was, a woman, her vaginal lips clutching her brother again saying: "Stay with me Noee!" And then, he saw it. His cock, soaked in Sarah's white, creamy pussy juice. It was magic. That particular cunt cream was never supposed to make contact with that particular cock - ever. But the evidence was right before him - every inch of his dick was soaked in pussy butter from his baby sister's pussy. He began to thrust, harder, and harder till she began to thrust back in rhythm with her brother's pounding. "Oh God yes! Noah!" she began to yell.

"Your pussy is so good." Noah whispered back. And it was. It was the tightest, wettest, most perfect pussy he had ever been in. They embraced again as Noah pounded away at Sarah's soaking, dripping tunnel. His dick was covered in a creamy layer of her cunt juice and it dripped down to his balls. He took his hand and wet them with her cream, and brought it to his lips to taste again. It was so addicting. "I want some too" she said. He loved how dirty she was. He reached down again to his balls which were almost covered in her cream as they fucked. He brought it her lips and she licked his fingers clean. He reveled in what was happening - his sister was licking her own cunt juices off his fingers, that he had taken off his own balls while he fucked her. Their sweat mingled on each other's bodies. She licked his chest and shoulders while she kissed them, taking in the taste and feel of her big brother.

She moaned with the pleasure he was pounding into her. She never imagined sex would feel so good. To have this thick cock pounding into her pussy, his fingers exploring her body, feeling him like he was in the deepest recesses of her womb, pleasing her in a way no book or video could ever describe. This was perfect, there was no other way to say it. She smiled as he slammed into her body. The thick lips of her pussy absorbed the shock of his pelvis as it rammed into her. They gripped his cock so tight as he pulled out it was almost as if her pussy had a mind of it's own, begging the man who now owned it never to leave. She would do anything for this man, but knew that the reverse was true. He would do anything for other. That's why she chose him. So long ago, a part of her had known that this was the man of her dreams. She had only accepted it now.

She had heard so many stories of how awkward her friends' first times were. How strange it was to have sex, to figure out how to fit together body parts and positions correctly. Not for them. It must have been the secret behind why incest is both so forbidden and so good, Sarah thought to herself. Their bodies fit together like puzzle pieces because they were made from the same place, from the same parents, from the same family. Even their skin tones were exactly the same - it was like they were two separated halves of a whole joining back together. She bit her lower lip as Noah thrust even deeper, touching nerves deep in her cunt made her entire body shake.

He slammed her harder with full, deep strokes, violating her tight pussy as she continued to beg for it. "Harder!" she yelled at him. He licked her armpits, taking in her sweat and her scent and her smell. Whether it was because they were siblings, or because she was just a sexy perfect vixen from heaven, she tasted exquisite. As they fucked with abandon, their bodies fitting together perfectly, she made her way to his ear again and whispered, "Slow down cowboy." and he slowly slowed his pace to a stop, and fully embedded himself deep inside her, and looked into her sweet brown eyes. His sister's eyes were his first memory - the first thing he remembered seeing as a child. And here they were again, looking up at him as she surrendered herself to him completely. They were his lover's brown eyes now too.

"Is there any other position you want me in for our first time?" she asked him.

"Honey is there any other position YOU want? I feel like you are catering to my needs but I don't know anything about yours."

She smiled. "I've never, never in my life imagined this could feel so good. I have everything I need but this isn't your first rodeo. I want you to enjoy this."

"Sarah, there is not a minute of my life before this that I've ever enjoyed more. This is everything I've ever wanted." he said.

"Still, you want another position? Take it." she said.

"Yeah, I want to fuck you from behind." Noah said. He wanted to see her ass while he fucked her.

Sarah laughed. "Why? I'm just curious, I want to tell me what goes through your head when you imagine that?"

Noah responded, almost embarrassed: "I've been checking out your ass for the past ten years. I've rubbed the ass of your panties against my cock imagining fucking you from behind. So I want it. I want to know what it feels like and looks like."

"You used to sneak into my panties?" Sarah laughed. "You pervert!" she exclaimed. "You know, Sarah, you just seduced me and have me inside your cunt right now. I don't think you can call me that in all fairness." he shot back with a kiss on her nose. "Well, I didn't say I'm not a pervert too! I just cant believe you did that without me catching you. I had my suspicions but now I know! When did you take them?"

Noah confessed: "In college I used to wait till you left the house in the morning and sometimes, if there was no one home I'd go find the ones you had just taken off. Sometimes, your pussy juice would still be on there, and it would be wet and sticky. I used to get as much on my cock as possible and then just stroke it until I came. I never came on your clothes because I never wanted to get caught. But I'd look at pictures of you and imagine it was you I was fucking. I'm proud to say, your pussy juice is the first that ever touched my cock."

Sarah was shocked, but incredibly turned on by her big brother's confession. The entire time she was looking up to him, admiring him, wanting to be like him, he was desiring HER! All the times she thought he was too cool for her to even be her friend - he had been yearning for her.

"I'm glad my pussy juice was the first to have touched your cock" she said. You'll never have to sneak around ever again. There are going to be very few nights in your future where your cock isn't soaked with my cunt cream." Sarah smiled and then clenched her cunt muscles to give him a little squeeze. "Well, I had no idea you wanted this ass for so long. I want you to know, that my pussy, my ass, my asshole, my mouth, my tits, my hands, my body - they all belong to you now. They are my big brother's. When you fuck me from behind, I want you to look at my buns and know that they are yours to grab, to kiss, to slap. When you see my asshole, I want you to know that it is yours too and you will get to violate it many times over."

He thrust in her again, involuntarily. "Holy shit Sarah, are you trying to make me cum?" he asked. "Maybe...?" she laughed as she answered. He pulled out of her and she got on her hands and knees, sticking her bubbly, taut ass in the air. Noah wasted no time. He first licked her from pussy to ass, and then put himself inside her. It felt even tighter than before as he felt a tight ring of muscle inside her cunt really stimulate the head and shaft of his penis every time he drove through. Sarah moaned in pleasure as he pounded away at her ass. Noah could see Sarah's cheeks jiggle, sending shock waves of his thrusts into her body. He could smell the scent of her pussy really rising up and intoxicating him. He saw her almost perfectly shaved asshole, a point of calm surrounded by the commotion of their fucking. He saw the sweat of his little sister's ass, forming a shiny glow on her perfect buns.