Sarah and Noah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She backed up to support her weight on the wall behind her and leaned back against. "Please do it everyday" she said, giggling.

As the water washed all the soap away, he slowly moved the shower head toward the wall so it wouldn't hit them directly. It was hot and steamy enough in the shower that it would not get cold anytime soon. He knelt, his baby sister's perfect vagina before him. He wanted to know what her orgasm sounded like in this shower. He slowly probed his tongue around her outer lips as she bent her knees slowly and allowed him further access to her molten core. He found her completely aroused, dripping wet and gently placed his tongue, as much of it as he could, past her inner labia and into her vagina, tasting her most sacred regions again. There was no scent of strawberries this time, no perfume, no creams. It was just her. Just her beautiful perfect pussy.

As Noah licked her, Sarah's pussy began to form a slow river of her thick white cream, flowing out onto his tongue and into his mouth. That river of lust, the cunt juices made inside Sarah's body for the sole purpose of lubricating her vagina so the man she allowed it would be able to fuck her - were never meant to be seen by her big brother, let alone touched. Yet, here he was, imbibing her honey to become a part of him forever. It tasted sweet, yet strong and tart, just like last night. It was not a light taste, it was overwhelming, and the scent was intoxicating. The feelings he had as he tasted her sacred drops on his tongue made him wonder about what she said the night before - did his body know that this pussy juice belonged to its counterpart? His own sister? Sarah placed her hands on her brother's head as she pushed him further into her. This was the second time she had ever been licked there in her life. As Noah continued his loving assault on her pussy, his strong, highly talented tongue circling the inside of her vaginal walls, and occasionally venturing around to gently lick her clitoris, now engorged with her arousal, she began to moan. He felt her labia on his cheeks, his entire face wet with her moisture.

Suddenly, he thrust his tongue so far inside her that she knew he had hit her point of no return. She smashed his face into her pussy with her hands, almost smothering him. Had he not been so much stronger than her, she might've been keeping him from breathing but there was only so hard she could push him. She was astonished at how her brother's tongue just had not stopped moving ever since he had started. He grabbed each of her buns in each of his hands, and dove his entire face into her crotch, his tongue licking in ways and patterns she could not anticipate. Her thighs shook and her legs almost gave out as she screamed his name: "Noah! Oh God! Noah! Baby!" she yelled, her sweet yet loud voice thundering and echoing in the shower. She felt like she was about to pee, but wasn't sure and didn't stop herself. As she felt pleasure like never before, her entire world disappearing and her body recognizing nothing but her big brother's tongue in her pussy and his face massaging her clit - she squirted a stream of warm liquid directly into his mouth and all over his face as she screamed her pleasure into air above her. He swallowed every drop of his baby sister's nectar that he could, and stood quickly to hold her as she felt her body relax.

He stood, moving the shower back onto them to wash off the traces of their actions. She fell back into his embrace, utterly exhausted from her second orgasm caused by her brother in the last 12 hours. "You fucking own me Noah." she said into his chest, her voice a whimper.

He smiled and kissed her head, holding her almost like they were slow dancing in the shower. "I know." he said back.