Sarah and Noah Ch. 03

Story Info
Bro and Sis planning life the morning after consummation.
4.9k words
4.71
24.6k
74

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah stood in her kitchen, breaking a few eggs and emptying their contents into a bowl. After her shower with her brother Noah, she had quickly gotten ready and put on her yoga pants and her MIT t-shirt. Noah had stayed in the shower a few extra minutes. She heard the door to her bathroom open as he walked out wearing a towel. "Hey, I'm making Mom's french toast - is that OK?" she asked.

"Yeah that's good. I haven't had it in months!" Noah responded.

"Ok, perfect!" she called back, as she continued making breakfast. Her mind wandered as she worked.

--

She thought back to the lifetime of memories she already had of him. She thought of the first time she had ever dripped into her panties because of him. She had come back from the toughest track meet of her life, a senior in high school, 18 years old. Noah and their parents had come to see her, along with her friends. She had won by a quarter of a second, and now lay in her bed exhausted, her feet on fire. He came into her room as she was falling asleep in her running clothes. She felt so tired she hadn't even bothered to take change to her pajamas, and felt so gross and sticky that she hadn't changed or showered, but right now - she just didn't care. "Hey, nice job today squirt!" she heard from the doorway as he walked into her room.

"Dude I'm soooo tired I don't even wanna change!" she said, sighing. She sounded like a squeak compared to her usual voice.

"That's OK, just sleep." her brother told her. "You can always change your sheets and pillow covers tomorrow if you get them gross from sleeping in them right after your run."

"Yeah, that's true." she acknowledged. "Ughh I just want to not feel any pain. Hey Noah, can you get me some Tylenol please? And some water?"

"Where are you hurting?" he asked.

"Everywhere. Like you know when every, single, muscle, joint, and bone is hurting? Like that. But my feet are the worst. I really punished them today." she told him.

"Here, let me work my magic." Noah said, as he said down at the foot of her bed and took her left foot firmly in his hand.

"Duuuuude stopppp. My feet are so gross right now. That tickl...Oh My Goooddddd." her complaint suddenly stopped as Noah applied pressure to her ankle with both of his palms. He was so incredibly strong. He took her ankle and squeezed and rotated his palms around them, sending a wave of massage-induced pleasure into her body and making her every muscle relax. "That feels so god damn good. How did you learn to do this?" she managed to get out in between her moan.

"I had to memorize every single one of the bones, tendons, and muscles in the foot for a test a few years ago and realized they tell you everything you need to be really good at this." he explained. "Does that feel good?" he asked, as he moved his firm hands down to her heels and into the middle of her foot. He rubbed and kneaded her foot and straightened out any knots that might have developed in her muscles. He felt happy to do this for his little sister. She had worked so hard and deserved a little help.

"It's amazing." she said back, as she finally felt herself really relax enough to fall asleep. Yet, as he rubbed her feet, rubbing, pressing, pulling, kneading away every ounce of pain she had, deep inside her, another emotion stirred, just a little. A desire? A curiosity? She wasn't sure. But what a guy her big brother was. So loving, so kind, and so strong. He had gotten the whole family t-shirts with her name on them to support her at the finals. He had turned down a party with his friends to make sure he would be at her meet. And now, when his friends were probably drinking and hanging out, he was in her bedroom, rubbing her feet like she was a princess. He rubbed each toe, pulling each one to make sure they cracked and released any tension they had.

As she lay there feeling her brother's hands rub away the pain from her feet, she imagined what his hands would be like on other parts of her body. If his firm grip held her in his arms. If he touched her shoulder. What if he touched the small of her back? What if his massive arms and his firm grip were applied in locking her wrists above her head while he mounted her naked body? She suddenly broke out of her thoughts, and noticed her pussy was leaking its juices into her underwear. She realized she had just gotten aroused thinking of her big brother while he rubbed her feet. While guilt overwhelmed her, she knew she needed to release her tension. She talked to him: "Thanks Noee, my feet feel so much better now. Do you mind just getting me some Tylenol for the rest of my body?"

"Sure. You want me to rub anything else? Your shoulders or back or anything?" he asked her.

"What I want is for you to lick my back up and down and then mount me from behind and pound the pain away" she thought to herself with shame, but of course she didn't say any of that.

"No, thanks sooo much. I owe you one. Just Tylenol and water." she responded.

"You got it squirt." he said back. A few minutes later he came in with some Tylenol and a bottle of water. She took it and he left. "Good night" he told her. "By the way, Mom is so excited she doesn't know where to put your medal. Dad called Uncle Matt and told him you won. They are both being so ridiculous and funny because they're so proud of you. I am too."

"Thank you Noah. I'm so tired though can I talk to you tomorrow?" she asked. He nodded and closed her door behind him as he left.

Sarah placed her right hand into her panties and began rubbing herself. She was already so aroused that she was halfway there. As she rubbed and moaned to herself, she finally reached the climax. And as she finished - she did it. She said his name, over, and over, and over again. "Noah. Noah. Fuck me baby, Oh Noah."

---

She smiled as she thought back to that night. The first time she had recognized her brother as a man and a sexual being. The first time she had ever orgasmed with his name on her lips.

Noah stepped back into Sarah's room where he found his t-shirt and dress shirt from the day before at the foot of her bed, along with his slacks. He smiled to himself. She had just asked him what he wants for breakfast after a shower where he ate her pussy out and she screamed his name - the morning after they had made love in her bed. He could still barely believe this was happening.

He quickly ironed his pants, put them on and spotted Sarah's hamper. His addiction to her panties from years of sneaking into them was as strong as ever. He found a pair from what couldn't have been more than a few days ago. The gusset was heavy with her dried juices. He put them to his face and inhaled her sweet, strong, musky scent. It was as familiar to him as water. He rubbed them across his still wet chest and placed them back, quickly putting on his t-shirt. He walked over to Sarah's bed and made it. She made her bed every morning for as long as he could remember, and he thought the least he could do was not leave her room a total mess. He went into the kitchen to find her humming a tune and making french toast. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her stomach.

"Hey gorgeous!" he said softly. She could hear his smile through his voice. He gently nuzzled her neck.

"Hey baby!" she said back, tilting her head back to meet his lips.

"Thanks for making this. I haven't had this french toast since we visited Mom and Dad last year." he said.

"No problem. I know it's your favorite and I put you through quite a night, demanding that you come down here, cum in me, all of that." she said, giggling.

"You're so bad. How did you get so bad? I thought you were my innocent little sister!" he said jokingly, swaying gently with her from behind while she put the last slices of toast onto the pan.

"I'm not that bad. Just really enjoying this. Can't believe this is happening. Its like a dream." she answered with a smile.

She finished making the last slice and they both sat down at her table. Noah poured syrup and juice for them both as they each took a slice of toast and started eating.

"So - there are a few things we need to work out." he said.

Sarah sighed. "Yeah, for starters, I want us to move in together. There's a vacant 2 bedroom a few floors up in this building. We can just tell Mom and Dad that instead of paying twenty-five hundred bucks a month for each of our apartments, we decided to pay three grand together and split it."

"I think that's an easy sell. Dad's going to say we're wasting our money on rent and should buy something, but the move will make sense to them. I'm more worried about the other stuff." Noah responded.

"Yeah, but I already think you know what needs to be done." Sarah said. She knew her brother was smart enough to know the implications of their commitments to each other.

"Well - mostly. It depends on how private we decide to be. If we decide..." he began to tell her.

"Hold on!" she said, cutting him off. "I need to make a few things clear about what I'm not willing to sacrifice in this situation." she said, sharply.

Noah scrunched his eyes in slight confusion. She seemed ready to give up everything for them, and she was starting off with hard lines? He listened intently. "Go ahead" he said.

Sarah began: "I'm not going to walk around the world pretending you're my friend, roommate, just my brother or whatever. I want to kiss you at movies, hold your hand at restaurants, be held by you when we're standing somewhere and a cold breeze comes through. I'm not in a hurry for us to publicly show affection or anything, but I want a normal life with you Noah. I want to have a normal house, and a family, be part of a community, and not have to hide it. I'll change my career for us, I'll move, I'll do whatever, but I want a normal life with you."

Noah smiled as he felt relief. For a second he thought she was going to say she wasn't willing to sacrifice her career for them or something. It was the opposite - she was willing to give up everything except being a family together.

"That's exactly what I want too, but it has some serious implications." Noah told her. "We'll have to scrub ourselves off the internet. LinkedIn, Facebook, everything. We'll need to cut off most of our friendships too. And we'll need to move."

"Yep." she said. "I'm going to change my first name too, legally at least. There's a lot. We can't be traceable by anyone from our old life." Sarah said. "I'm thinking I'll use my middle name as my first. I'll be 'Emily Gates'. Your wife. No one will see 'Sarah Gates' sharing the same address as you if they Google us. I don't think that middle name exists anywhere besides when Mom and Dad told me that's what they wanted my middle name to be. They even called me 'Sarah Emily' growing up for a few years if you remember. Do you remember when Dad got really upset at me he'd say "Sarah Emily Gates! Get over here!". But it's not actually on my birth certificate."

"I remember that but...your name?" said Noah in surprise. "Dude that's a little extreme, no? I mean that's your name. Your identity." he put down his fork and reached across the table for her hand. His older brother instinct to protect his little sister, even from their situation, was kicking in. "I don't want you to have to give yourself up like that. I love your name. I never told you this but I've fallen asleep many times whispering it. Just to feel closer to you somehow. That's who you are dude."

Sarah looked at him seriously as she met his hand in the middle. "My identity doesn't change because of what's on a piece of paper Noah. I'm still Sarah. And I love my unofficial middle name because it's Nana's and I loved her. I see a lot of her in me. I don't feel like it's changing anything about me. I'm still your sister. Still Mom and Dad's daughter. Still your woman. Still a physics nerd who wants to save the world. Nothing changes. What we can't have is people looking us up and asking questions. They'll just think you live with a girl named Emily, married her. It won't raise suspicion in public records."

"I mean, you're absolutely right. I just want to make sure I don't ask you to sacrifice things that are just too much. For me." said Noah. "I want to make sure you don't look back and say 'That was too much.'".

"We are going to sacrifice." she told him. "We're going to give up a lot. Most of our friends we're just going to have to ghost. We'll keep the closest who would actually be hurt at our disappearance. We're going to have to change jobs. Move. You've already thought through this, I know you have. But I'm ready to sacrifice everything because my heart and my body belong to you now. I'm yours."

He picked up her hand and kissed it. "I still feel like I'm in heaven. I just have trouble really visualizing the magnitude of what we have to sacrifice. The only question is, when? I'm thinking we should move in together now and just tell Mom and Dad it's for money. But then we'll need to plan a target town to move to. Somewhere far. And get jobs there. New Jersey might work for us - their laws on incest are probably the least criminalizing and it has a lot financial firms I can work at. We need to find a university for you though. I wouldn't want you to give up on your doctorate dreams." he said.

Sarah took the last few bites of her french toast and sighed. "You know, there's enough in the East Coast where I think I could get my doctorate and not need to be there all the time. I'm not too worried about it. I'm honestly not worried about the details at all as long as we figure out how we're going to pull off the rest."

He grabbed her wrists, tiny in his hands, and set them back on his chest. His face became a little more serious. "You know, you're right. The jobs, the logistics, the money, the online disappearing act, the name change - none of that really gives me any anxiety. We'll figure it out. There's only one thing that does - and it's telling Mom and Dad."

"Yeah. I'm not really sure how we're going to do that." she said.

"Let's not rush it. We're a little all over the place right now so we'll do this. I'll move my stuff over here little by little starting today. I imagine I'm sleeping here going forward till we move into the vacant apartment?"

Sarah responded. "Hell yeah you're sleeping here going forward. Non-negotiable. As my big brother it is your duty to fuck me to sleep every night."

Noah laughed. "OK, then we'll start with that. We'll move in, get settled. Let them know what we did to save rent. Let's spend a year doing whatever research we need to do to make the right career moves and figure out where we want to move. Then, we just do it. We don't tell anyone. We just do it. Then we can tell Mom and Dad. It will be too late for them to do anything. By that time, we'll already have be somewhere, be settled into a life together, our jobs. There won't be anything to do or change."

Sarah shook her head. "I don't think I'm comfortable with that Noah." she said. "I just don't feel like I can keep it from them for that long. They'll know. We fly there what - four times a year? They'll know. We still have Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up. They'll know from the way we interact. Thanksgiving is in a few weeks. I won't be able to lie to either of them. I suck at lying."

Noah took a deep breath. "Sarah, I really don't think we should tell them this soon. They are going to freak the hell out and act incredibly irrationally."

"What's the difference whether we tell them now or later? Nothing between us changes. We're committed for life, right? Unless you're not sure or something and want to see how this goes before telling them. But if that's the case you need to tell me right now because that's not what I'm signing up for. I'm not here to be tried out. I did things with you because I love you. I said things to you because I meant them. Please tell me you're not trying this out before having to commit by telling Mom and Dad because we're going to have some issues. Or if that's the case just tell me." Her eyes were fierce, fiery.

He sensed her frustration and immediately shot his hand behind her and under her shirt, his large, firm hand touching her back and giving her an immediate sense of calm. "This is for life Sarah. There's nothing that will change that. Look at me." he told her. Her panic had started to build till she had been staring at the coffee table intently and spacing out as she thought of the possibility that the entire night had been a trial run for him. She had given up her virginity to her brother. Said things she had never dreamed of saying to any man. Was she just something to try out for him? She looked at him with steel in her eyes.

"I belong to you, Sarah. Now and forever. This isn't a game for me. If you want to tell them in a few weeks we will tell them in a few weeks. My goal in delaying is to protect our plans, not to keep from committing. You can't possibly think that I'm trying anything out after what we just did and said."

"So you not wanting to tell them now has nothing to do with committing? It's just out of care for keeping our plans from being derailed by them?" she asked. She hadn't realized that despite willing to throw herself off this cliff with him, the combined emotions from everything that had happened were just not processed yet. She felt all over the place. She didn't actually doubt her brother at all. This panic was more about getting it over with than anything else - just telling their parents and letting whatever happened happen. She thought about this as she calmed down.

"Yes. Come here silly goose." Noah said as he drew in to her neck. He kissed her there deeply, till his firm lips against her neck caused her to feel sensations in her pussy that slowly made her panties wet.

"You just made my pussy drip." she told him as he broke off his kiss, which clearly was going to leave a mark.

"That pussy belongs to me so I can make it drip whenever I want" he told her in her ear, in his deepest bass voice. She loved when he did this and it made her panties even wetter.

"That's true." she said while giggling, reveling in her self-appointed role as her brother's willing sex slave. She slipped a finger into her panties and took them out, wet with her juices and slipped them into his mouth.

"I can't believe getting to taste you was like the biggest fantasy of my last ten years and now you're just putting your honey into my mouth." Noah said, smiling.

"You'll never have to fantasize about me again." she said.

"Mmm" he hummed, holding her close and savoring the sweet musk of her juices in his mouth.

She sat there with him and thought about how much there was to do.

Sarah broke the silence: "I feel like we're going a mile a minute, talking about everything on the planet that needs to be done to make this work but I don't even have groceries for today, especially now that we're going to be living together. I need to stock up on groceries, and I'm dripping wet and need to change my panties before I step outside. I imagine you need to go back to your apartment, change your clothes and start packing? So why don't you come into my room, lick my wet panties clean when I change them, and be on your way?

"That sounds like a plan." he said, smiling. They stepped into her room as she pulled off her tight yoga pants, and her panties with them, revealing heaven against to Noah's eyes. She picked up her underwear and handed them to him.

"You snuck into my panties all those years getting dried pairs for so long. Here you go, fresh from the source. I want to see you lick them clean." she said, a naughty smile on her face.

Noah wasted no time. He took them, inhaled them deeply. The scent of paradise. He immediately went to work on the gusset, licking and sucking every drop of pussy juice off of it, leaving only a dampness from his saliva behind. Sarah looked at him - muscular, strong, smart. How much power she must have over him that he's standing here licking her cunt juices off of her panties. She simultaneously got off on how much she loved that power and how she knew she'd never, ever use it to hurt him. Only to please him. And to enjoy him.

12