Sarah and Noah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All done babe" he said, handing them back. "God damn you taste so good."

"You want to come in before you leave? We shouldn't fuck all out right now we just showered, but, why don't you get it into me, get your dick wet with me before you go. A little souvenir till you get back."

"Fuck yeah" he said, moving her back onto the bed. "You ready?" he asked.

"Yeah, just bring it home" she responded.

He grabbed his cock and just shoved it sloppily into Sarah. Her body instinctively accepted him, letting his engorged member invade her flesh till it was embedded completely inside his sister. She wrapped her legs around him and just squeezed him inside her. He smiled, focusing on the sensation of his baby sister's pussy clamping around his cock and how she was squeezing it in patterns. He could swear there was something funny about the pattern. He kissed her gently but couldn't get into making out with her all the way. There was something.

"Hey...are you doing YMCA in Morse code with your pussy?" he asked.

"Hahahahaa" Sarah laughed, finding her little inside joke with him to be hilarious. They both laughed and laughed as they continued trying to kiss. Whatever romantic and sexual tension they had a second ago was replaced by uncontrollable laughter and giggles. They were siblings again being ridiculous with each other, except his member was rooted deeply inside her, stretching the walls of her pussy apart and plowing further inside her than she ever imagined possible.

YMCA was the song they used to sing together, dancing around the house when they were kids. It was so ridiculous that she brought up the song now, with Morse code, using her cunt muscles, that he couldn't stop laughing at the ridiculous, lucky, fun, awesomeness of their entire situation. They would use Morse code to talk to each other and hide their conversations from their parents. Their little secret.

He found her smile with his lips and kissed her deeply, sucking gently on her tongue and finding enough focus to thrust inside her a few times.

"We really can't get caught up in bed all morning." he said, slowly pulling back.

"I don't want to leave though." Noah said.

"Fuck, you feel so good, but we just showered." she said, starting to moan as he began thrusting faster and faster.

As he thrust into his baby sister, he felt her suddenly clamp down around him. The second time in less than 12 hours and he was already doing this twice. Her body shuddered as she drew him in, folding her legs around him. He could not resist and yelled her name.

"Sarah!" he moaned as they came together. Again, load after load of his copious, thick semen flowed into her womb, claiming it yet again as her brother's property. She continued to orgasm through his entire ejaculation, unable to say anything except his name over and over again, her eyes closed, every muscle of her body tensed in pleasure.

She finally finished and lay there, looking up at her brother. It had taken them less than five minutes to finish their quickie.

"Now that you've deposited your sacred offering, you have my permission to pull out now." she said, giggling.

"Permission?" he asked, with a smirk.

"Yes, you are in my bedroom, and in my pussy. That means to pull out you need my permission." she said, her eyes looking into his with endearment.

"I guess that's a rule I can live by" he whispered and she slowly pulled out of her, the length of his cock glistening and dripping with her cream, some of it thick and white from his repeated thrusts.

"Wow, I gave you a nice little wax coat." she said, looking at his cunt juice coated dick. "Jesus I still can't believe how huge you are. This is a porn star dick. I'm a lucky girl." she said, jumping off the bed as she started to grab her clothes and slipped a pair of clean panties on.

"You're not going to clean yourself up?" Noah asked her.

"Hell no!" Sarah responded. "I want your cum dripping into my panties for the rest of the day. It feels so dirty and sexy and wonderful. Wherever I go, no one will know they're sitting next to a woman whose panties are wet with her brother's cum, dripping out of her cunt. God just saying that is so hot."

"You're amazing. I love that you get off on this as much as I do." he said, giving her a peck on the cheek.

Noah pulled his boxers up and got dressed, pulled her in close and said: " I'm going to go pack my stuff and maybe we'll continue tonight?" kissing her on the forehead.

"Yup" she responded.

He walked over to the kitchen and washed their dishes as she cleaned up the bedroom and put all the clothes into the laundry.

"Alright baby, I'm going to go start packing. You're getting groceries and I'll grab some pizza for lunch?"

"Oh man, I actually told Amy and Leah that I'd have lunch with them like days ago, before I knew we'd be here. You have the keys to this place, can you just bring your stuff here and get started and I'll help you unpack tonight?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, that sounds good" Noah responded.

She met him at the door, fell into his embrace and kissed him again, deeply, letting him suck on her tongue and taste her.

"I love you", she said.

"I love you too" he whispered back as he walked out the door, glowing with a smile on his face. She watched him as he left, admiring his chiseled frame. She had known him forever and seen him build that frame through years of work, but she had never imagined it would have been employed into pounding her body into her bed and making her scream in pleasure.

She looked around her apartment. Her life would never be the same again but she knew this was what she wanted. She went to her bathroom mirror to make sure she was cleaned up before she stepped out and noticed the massive hickey Noah left on her neck.

She smiled, and as she got to the door and passed the foyer, she saw a family picture. Noah, her, Mom and Dad.

"This will devastate them, and our relationships with them." she whispered to herself.

"I'm sorry guys" she said, speaking to her parents in the picture, a tear dropping from her eyes. "I was made to love him. It's in my soul. It's in every fiber of my being. I've always been his and no other's. There's nothing I can do."

She wiped her tear, and then looked at Noah's face in the photo and smiled as she stepped out of her door to get groceries, as a small stream of her brother's semen began to drip down her thigh.

12