Sarah and Noah Ch. 06

Story Info
Brother impregnates little sister as she begs for his cum.
3.8k words
4.69
71.8k
108

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over a year had passed since Sarah and Noah had visited their parents. Kara, a lawyer friend of theirs since childhood had told them not to try and pass each other off as spouses or change their names. She advised them to live together, make it clear they were siblings, and just be that weird sibling set that hasn't found anyone.

Kara had told them the moment they try to claim each other as spouses whether hiding in some unknown town or not with different names - they were admitting to incest - and if they had children - they could get in serious trouble with the law the moment they were found out. It would be impossible to stay hidden she told them, if any of them did anything remotely noteworthy, the Internet would easily find them.

"Just be a weirdo brother and sister, but don't do anything that admits that you're together and don't try to deceive anyone. No one cares what you do in your home but if you make it everyone's business, then it will be a problem for you." she told them. "If you go overseas on vacation, sure, you can tell them your married at the hotel if that makes you happy. But in the United States, you're just a brother and sister who who live together. No one cares."

"What about kids?" Sarah had asked her during their consult.

"If you're clear to have them, have them." she explained. "But Noah can't be on the birth certificate. You can have him adopt the child legally, your state lets you do that. As far as the state is concerned at that point, it's his child but you can do that without admitting to incest."

They had decided to take her advice. They acted as each other's plus one wherever they went, but identified each other as siblings, and didn't make a big deal of it. No one needed to know that they were lovers. They had found a nice suburb where they could live in peace. Quiet, sparsely populated, they had bought a beautiful 4,000 square foot house.

Sarah had started writing science books for children under a pen name. Noah had secured a job as expected at a fintech firm and would work from home almost every day. They wore rings inscribed with each other names and had begun their life together.

They had built a quiet community life far enough from their old one that no one really visited on a regular basis and had made new friends who all thought they were a bit weird to live in a big house together with no spouses.

Yet, their awesome barbecue parties, game nights for the guys, Sarah's book club for the neighborhood moms, and hangouts where they generously allowed neighbors to use their pool and yard had made them a central part of their neighborhood community. It became clear that people generally knew the truth but they would never ask or imply anything beyond the ordinary. This worked just fine for them.

But the house was too big. And too quiet. Even the days that they had friends over, as soon as the party ended they would be alone again.

Knowing what the wanted, they approached their cousin Amanda. Amanda had known about them, and had offered to test their genome at the firm she owned to make sure they would be safe to have children together. They had sent off their samples and waited.

**************************************

Sarah came home from work one evening as Noah was slicing cheese. "Hey, you know Amanda owns that genetic testing firm, I had her test our genes like we had discussed."

"I'm still worried that we told her about us. She's our cousin and could tell anyone in the family."

"She's like our sister dude and she loves us. She swore not to tell anyone and I'd trust her with my life. Besides, I'm holding a lot of her dirty secrets so she would never break my trust."

"Does that make me your dirty secret?" he said, putting his arms around her waist.

"Yes, you are my dirty secret, my naughty secret." she said, laughing, licking his earlobe to tease him.

"So what did she say"? Noah asked.

"Well, it's weird, she said we are full-siblings." so that's good.

"Yeah I figured that part from how well I fit into your pussy. Clearly parts made in the same factory. Highly compatible." Noah teased, laughing.

"Shut up! Listen!" she brought the report our of her bag. "She also said that we share half our genes as expected but almost none of the genes we share have any serious defects. And most of them are advantageous when doubly-expressed."

"Are you serious? that's like one in a million. That impossible." he exclaimed.

"Yeah, the chances are even less than that actually." she told him.

"So..." he said, coming closer to her.

She finished his sentence: "So that means that we are clear for you to knock up your little sister with that big fat dick of yours. The chances of harm are virtually nothing. We're going to end up having normal kids. They'll clearly have higher genetic homogeneity, but it won't be harmful for them."

"Sarah, holy shit that's amazing. How is this even possible?" Noah asked.

"I don't know how the Universe works beyond what I can see Noee, but ever since we started us, I'm convinced we were made to love each other. Whatever made us saw fit to make it so we could be together. I believe that with all my heart." she told him.

"When do you ovulate?" he asked her. They'd been using the calendar method to keep this from happening so far.

"In a few days. You could cum in me me right now and I could get pregnant in a couple days." Sarah said.

"Oh my God." he said. "Let's go upstairs."

They wasted little time stripping naked and jumped into their king bed together. Dinner could wait.

Sarah held up her dripping wet panties. "You know, the days that I'm about to ovulate, my pussy juices are a lot thicker. I want to watch you lick every drop off of these. Only then do you get access to impregnate me." Of course her condition was a joke, but she loved watching him lick her juices out of her worn panties.

He took her panties, and looked her in the eyes as he licked the gusset slowly, lapping up every drop of his sister's nectar and pussy cream onto his tongue and swallowing. He prepared to enter her but she stopped him.

"You're about to make an offering in my temple, shouldn't you like, pay homage first?" she said, with a little naughty look. This was Sarah speak for: "Lick my pussy before you get inside."

Noah just laughed and kissed her nose, then worked his way down with kisses to her chin, her breasts, her stomach, and finally her pussy. He licked her molten core, causing her to arch her back and spill a small river of her juices into his mouth. He imbibed every drop and moved up to her face and positioned himself above her.

He was going to impregnate this woman. She would bear his children. The thought overwhelmed him, emotionally, sexually. He rose up from licking her pink petals and put the tip of his cock at the entrance of his sister's vagina. "You're ready?" he asked her.

"Always ready for you." she said.

He drove into her without reservation, burying all of his inches into her. He had taken her virginity almost two years ago and made love to her nearly every day and yet she remained as tight as ever. He savored the feeling of his little sister's cunt as she wrapped her legs around him as always as they began their familiar dance.

Sarah watched him above her, pounding away, slowly losing the ability to think about anything except his body inside hers. She looked him up and down, proud that this beautiful person, this strong, sexy, loving, and kind man - her brother - would be the man to create life inside her womb and impregnate her.

As she felt her juices continue to coat his cock and her pussy quiver from his assaults on her body, she reflected on this moment. Generations of their genes were going to unite inside her womb through the mating of brother and sister.

"You look lost...lost in thought" he said to her, panting as he fucked her.

"I'm lost in you." she said, smiling and taking his tongue into her mouth, feeling him explore the sweetness of his kiss.

Sarah thought about how she understood logically how most of the world chose strangers to be their mates and their lovers. But she would never truly understand for herself why a woman with a brother as kind and hot as hers, would ever let a strange man from outside her family fuck her, impregnate her, have her body, and make demands on her life.

No man except her brother deserved any of those things from her. He and only had a right to her body. He and only he had a right to her womb. These things were too sacred to her for any outsider to have - they were only meant to be shared between a brother and a sister as far as she was concerned.

"Oh God Noee" she said, as he began to suck and lick at her neck while increasing the fury of his thrusts into her vagina. She was proud to be to the recipient of all of her big brother's lusts, his love, and even his whims. Since their confession, neither had masturbated at all. She had told him that even though he can masturbate if he wants, she wasn't trying to control him - that her body is always available for his use, whether he wanted to make love or just release his sexual tension.

Once he had come home from work during lunch with no other intention but to rub one out. She told him to fuck her instead and he had done so and within ten minutes, was out the door, leaving her pussy full. Being her brother's mate was her greatest joy.

They were fucking with a mission now, and it was beyond their pleasure. They wanted to bring life into the world that was a expression of their love. She felt her brother in her deepest corners as he thrust, and she began to thrust back at him, caught in the rhythm of each other. He was going to be the father of her children.

The very thought excited her. That there would be a person in the world, that would be a combination of him and her. She gave herself up to his thrusts, to his hands on her ass, to his lips on her breasts, and his strong, hard, pillar of a dick thrusting so deep she felt like it was in her stomach.

"The idea of my belly getting huge with your baby is so fucking hot" she whispered as he thrust. It made him thrust even deeper. He smiled at her, watching her face, the cute little veins on her throat and neck, he kissed here there gently. She said "your baby" to give him that extra sense of domination and ownership. She knew him so well.

Her own words made her even more aroused. She had gotten off on the idea of his cum dripping into her panties for a year now, never giving up the opportunity whenever she had a chance. She had gone to interviews, to work, to meetings, to meet friends, and she even went to a church for a friend's wedding - every time with his cum dripping into her panties.

But to have his baby inside her. Become a part of her. That was another level of beauty, hotness, and arousal. She would love nothing more than to carry her brother's baby in her body - a sign of their love for each other, and evidence of their mating.

His sweat dripped on to her body, a familiar, welcome feeling for her. He was trying to get deeper than he ever had before and she could feel it - he was fuller, harder, and deeper than she had ever felt him. After so much time she didn't think there was an inch of her pussy he hadn't invaded but she had been wrong. He was definitely somewhere now he hadn't been before. The thought excited her.

He could feel her start to tense and felt the familiar sensation in his balls. He was about to inseminate his sister at exactly the time needed to impregnate her. For his sperm to find his sister's egg and join with it, creating beautiful, wonderful, forbidden life. "Sarah!" he yelled at the absolute top of his lungs.

As they had done the first time they had ever made love, Noah looked into his baby sister's eyes and Sarah looked right back at him. They held eye contact as they both came together, riding the waves of each other's lust and love. He didn't leave her gaze the entire time as she said her name.

"Oh God baby, fill me up!" she grunted as she came, never breaking eye contact, her pussy losing control of itself and squeezing him in ways she herself could not anticipate. He felt his balls contract and felt the heaviest load he had ever unleashed, fire out of his cock and into his sister's waiting vagina.

She reached down and held his heavy balls and pressed them up into him, adding pressure to them in just the right place and causing him to start shooting even more heavily. It was fitting that she hold his balls up, cradling the spark that would create life inside her.

Her touch made him groan but he didn't leave her eyes. If this was the moment he would impregnate her, he wanted it to be intimate.

He had embedded himself all the way inside her pussy on purpose so the tip of his dick was at the absolute entrance to her cervix. Instead of thrusting in and out, he stayed there, only thrusting just enough to provide his orgasm the stimulation needed to keep going. Her pussy's unrelenting contractions as she climaxed were massaging him so much already that he didn't even need any more stimulation to have a back-breaking orgasm.

Then, he felt it. His tip was actually touching her cervix, he had bottomed out to the absolute maximum possible and every inch of Sarah's vagina, as far back as possible and as wide as possible, was absolutely filled with her brother's cock.

He exploded again in what seemed like a second orgasm as she felt a wave of pleasure different than anything she had felt before. It began deep inside her and spread, causing her to shake and shiver with pleasure and clamp down harder on Noah's penis, as if that were even possible.

Load after load continued to pour out of him as his tip touched the entrance to her womb, deep inside her pussy, and she began squirting so much he thought she was urinating - not that he'd mind. She lost her wits for a few seconds, and whispered what she always did in this state, his name. "Noah, Noah." she said softly as her climax finished.

He grunted again and again as he final volleys of his cum finished bathing the inside of his sister, and her orgasm subsided.

Sarah immediately felt the difference inside herself. "You're did something different." she said as she caught her breath.

"Yeah, I let everything go while my tip was touching your cervix. I think it made my orgasm longer, it almost felt like I came again. There's just no way you wont be full of my sperm tomorrow. My balls feel so drained. I'm, actually tired."

"Holy shit Noee that was so good, I feel like I pissed the bed but I don't think I did." she said.

He stuck a finger in the stream running down her thigh and tasted it. "No, it's definitely squirting, it's not piss. I know how you taste pretty well little girl." he said to her.

"Fuck I didn't know I could squirt that much. It's like my entire body knew that my big brother was impregnating it and decided to put on a show for you." she said, giggling. "And you were so hard and full I felt like it was the absolute limit my pussy could handle. It almost hurt but it hurt so fucking good." Sarah told him.

"You know I think it's awesome you squirted so much. I used to call you squirt when we were younger and now I feel like that's taken on a whole new meaning." he said, as he chuckled. "Good job squirt." he said, smiling.

"Ugh I know you're making fun of me but I don't care. I squirted like that for you. You fucking rock star. How did I get so lucky that I got a fucking rock star to be my brother and that I get him to fuck me every night." she said, cuddling into his familiar embrace. She was falling asleep. Like clockwork, every time she had an orgasm this intense, she'd fall asleep right after.

He laughed at her exaggeration. She was the sexiest woman on the planet in his eyes. And objectively she was probably the most beautiful woman he'd ever really met. He was so, so, grateful to have her. That she loved him like this. That she just let him possibly impregnate her.

He snuggled up with her and rested his hand on her butt, a familiar place for it to be. He took her wet panties which were just an arm's reach away and placed them on his pillow. He wanted to drown in her scent as he went to sleep.

He fell asleep, wet with her juices, his seed inside her, his nose invaded by her most private fragrance. There would be no greater honor than to be the father of his sister's children.

**************************************

They had fucked for three weeks, again, and again, making sure Noah did his cervical orgasm trick every time. It was too long a window for them to get pregnant in, a week would have been fine, but they decided to make a little vacation of it anyways.

They had made a game of it, having sex in every room of the house, anointing it with their attempts to get pregnant. Noah was on clean up duty because Sarah would squirt every time.

They had taken time off, to do nothing but stay home and fuck in their massive home. Sarah's pussy lips had begun to show the pounding they were taking upwards or two or three times a day so she started going nude around the house to let her body feel fresh and let it recover.

Noah would apply lotion to her lips every time to help soothe her skin. That was probably her favorite part besides the sex. That he actually went out to get lotion that he would rub it on the outside of her pussy to help her feel better.

It reminded her of how he would help her by putting band-aids on her elbows when she fell off her bike or how he helped her clean and dress her knee when she first learned to skate and had fallen down and scraped it. It was the same love, the tenderness for her he always had, grown into this mature love coupled with desire.

One of their days off, they fucked so many times in 24 hours that Noah had orgasmed without any ejaculation - they had literally fucked him dry!

The only thing Sarah missed while trying to get pregnant, was the taste of his cum. They were trying to fill her pussy with as much of his semen as possible, so she had not had a chance to suck him to completion. But that time would soon come again.

**************************************

Sarah had missed her period and it was time to see what would happen.

They stood in the shower together naked, test strip in hand.

"I'm so nervous." she said.

"Whatever it is, it will be OK." he reassured her.

Here, I'll hold it for you. Just go."

He knelt and held the test strip right in front of her and waited.

Suddenly he felt the warm stream of pee come out of her body and onto his hand, soaking him and the test strip.

The strip had gotten the sample it needed so he took it away and watched her perfect pussy as the tiny hole above it released her golden waters.

He stood up and they waited, and waited, and waited.

Sarah stared as him and back at the test strip. Finally, a second line began to appear, and then became a strong pink bar in front of her eyes. "It's two lines Noah. It's two fucking lines. Oh my God! We're going to be parents!" Sarah began to cry in joy.

"It's two lines baby." he said, absorbing the gravity of the situation and letting a tear of his own drop from his eye in his own happiness. He turned on the shower so they could bathe together. He held her close as the water washed over them, and placed a hand over her belly.

Life was in there, made from them. A life which should never have been created if the world could decide for them, but it didn't matter. She sobbed into his chest as he held her. She was overwhelmed with emotion, and above all, with gratitude. They didn't need to exchange words, they both knew. He rubbed her back up and down and held his sister close to his naked body, letting her release her emotions into his chest.

Their love would overcome everything. He knew it. Nothing would change the fact that life existed inside her womb at this moment, made from the love between this sister and brother. Its very breath would testify to their love, its very existence evidence of their mating.

12