All Comments on 'Sarah and Noah Ch. 06'

by marriedtosister

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Good progression - I would tell the neighbors IVF pregnancy, but that's just an idea... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great thought put into this one. You have such a way of putting your thoughts on paper. I can't wait for the following parts and the birth of the baby. I just wonder how you will make the announcement of this couple being brother and sister and them having this baby to there friends and family. Keep us all up to date and informed.

Reader in Florida

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the continuation to your story and look forward to subsequent chapters. Although I was surprised that no further mention was made of the parents owing to the amount of hostility to the original announcement, but perhaps you are holding that pending the arrival of their first grandchild. I await with interest.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

You made me recall happier times with my ex wife, back when she was still a good person. I knocked her up more than three times during our marriage. A couple of times we were disappointed by a false pregnancy where the birth sack formed without any embryo in it. But we have three children together and not a single one of them was by accident. 😞 It's a crying shame that her mind snapped. I would have spent the rest of my life loving her if she had chosen to seek medical care for her mental illness. But she's quite comfortable to remain a sociopath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not into pee play, but the pregnancy test scene was hot!pre

Very intimate and loving!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent! 5🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedtosister@marriedtosister
For an account of my bio with some fictionalization and details changed for anonymity and dramatic effect, you can read the Sarah and Noah Series. Siblings were meant to be best friends from the very beginning. They are part of one another. There is no relationship closer bet...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES