Sarah and Stevie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They sound like a little handful," Sarah said.

"Oh fuck aye," Stevie confirmed, "but half the time they are over at their Dad's place so it's not so bad. I can't believe how quickly they are growing. Time goes so fast."

"You aren't with the father anymore?" Sarah asked, trying her best not to sound amused or delighted by the fact that Stevie's personal life had possibly gone to shit.

Stevie threw her head back laughing.

"What fucking planet are you on, mate?"

Sarah scrunched up her face.

"We haven't been together for 4 years, pal," Stevie explained, "and I've been seeing Amy for over a year now."

Sarah squinted.

'Course, you'd know all this if you hadn't blocked me," Stevie finished.

Daniel and the two other men whooped and cheered. It was completely coincidental, but it made Stevie look over her shoulder nonetheless. It had punctuated the moment nicely.

"Amy, eh?" Sarah inquired, sipping her Jack and Coke.

"Amy," Stevie confirmed, "my better half."

"Blimey," said Sarah, "and this Amy is a women, then?"

Stevie tipped her head and sipped her gin.

"Great work, detective," she replied.

Sarah snorted.

"So you're definitely gay this time, then?" Sarah asked, sounding a lot harsher than she intended, "I mean, you have kids?"

Stevie reclined and thought for a moment.

"Gay people can have kids, love," she said.

"Yeah, but," Sarah paused to slurp her straw, "they came out of you, kicking and screaming, after their Daddy put his love in your tummy. That's not very gay, my dear."

Stevie tugged on her straw.

"Oh, I see, being a funny cunt are you?" She asked rhetorically.

"Nah, mate," said Sarah, grinning, "just saying what I see, is all."

"What about you then?" Stevie accused, "Walking around the place like Courtney Love. Dr. Martens are gay as fuck, Saz. Also, no straight woman has that fucking haircut."

She pointed at Sarah's head.

The pair laughed together. Jade and Leah gave them encouraging looks. I suppose it was nice to see everybody getting along.

"You might be married, mate," Stevie continued, "but, I can smell a dyke a mile off, and you fucking reek, love."

Sarah's mouth dropped into a O shape for several seconds before she put her head on the table, laughing. Sitting back up, she said: "Dude, that was fucking savage!"

"Just saying what I see, is all," Stevie mocked, "and in that sparkly fuckin' bauble you've got on your finger there, all I see is denial."

They laughed a bit more, but it quickly petered out. Sarah looked at her lap awkwardly. Stevie wasn't totally wrong. Sarah loved her husband, but she'd also loved her share of women. It was something that she missed, and something that she kept meaning to address, but was not sure how to broach it at home.

Sarah had to admit that Stevie looked good. Maybe it was the wine? Had Stevie developed mentally or even physically over the last ten years, though? Not much, by the looks. But, she was raising kids, so she must have her act together in some shape or form. The thought of children terrified Sarah.

"I'm telling you," Stevie said after a period of silence, "since I came out publicly, my life has dramatically improved. I love my kids. But, this is who I am. I've finally embraced that."

The table had fallen silent to listen to her.

"We love you, Stevie," Jade said.

"Always," said Daniel.

Sarah wanted to vomit in her mouth.

"I'm glad someone does," Stevie continued, "my old man looked like he was gonna swing for me when I told him."

That comment got a round of nervous laughter.

"What I'm saying, Sarah," Stevie looked her dead in the eyes, "is that I'm sorry for fucking things up all those years ago. I didn't know who I was or what I wanted. I don't know what you thought it was, that we had, but whatever it was, I ruined it, and the friendship that came before it, all of it. For that, I'm truly sorry."

Sarah was at a loss for words. This was the last thing she had expected to happen this evening.

In truth, Sarah had been preparing to come out, all those years ago. After years of repression, then months of tension as their friendship escalated - followed then by the weeks of her whirlwind relationship with Stevie and the sexual and mental awakening that it had brought along with it - for Stevie to turn around, out of the blue, and say that what they were doing was a mistake, that it was wrong and dirty and that they should stop... that had broken her, just when she was about to open her mouth and make a statement about who she was, it had crushed her.

And she had never forgiven Stevie. There had been over women - plenty of them in fact - but Stevie was the first, and that hurt was unforgiven. Until now.

"It's all right, pal," Sarah said, "come here."

The two girls hugged.

Feeling her body pressed against her own, feeling her heartbeat from her chest, all of it was so familiar yet so alien. Sarah felt as she did when she saw Stevie take off the towel in the sauna; a thousand futures and pasts combined all at once.

"These bitches be giving it all this," Daniel said drunkenly, making talking motions with both his hands, "but look, they are a bunch of softies!"

Everybody laughed.

"How does it feel to have wasted ten years of your lives hating each other, you bloody twats?" He spat. "I'm glad my hen party has brought peace and love back to the gang."

"Shut the fuck up, Dan," Sarah said.

The night passed quickly, and the girls talked for hours. They avidly shared every aspect of their lives. They had, after all, a lot of catching up to do. It was almost as if a floodgate had been opened, and since making up, the torrent began in earnest.

Sarah had sunk a few more Jack and Cokes, most of which had been donated by various members of the group. Nobody seemed to notice that she hadn't got a round in, so she kept her head down and said nothing. Similarity, Stevie had hoovered up a few more gins, and although it would be unfair to say that she was soused, the alcohol had loosened her somewhat, and she seemed to become increasingly flirtatious. Sarah didn't really mind. In fact, she quite liked it. It was harmless, right?

Daniel had drank way, way too much. The three men had resorted to knocking back shots, but the resolve of Mark and Greg was much greater than Dan, who was swaying in his seat, three - or more - sheets to the wind. The men so graciously offered to escort him to his room, and they quickly disappeared into the night.

With the group reduced to four, the girls turned and engaged conversation more openly as a group. This lasted until everybody had finished their current set of drinks, after which each of the girls tapped out and it became apparent, like that, that the night was over.

They exited quietly, thanking the staff and apologising if they had been too loud. The barman, and a waitress, who had been chatting in the slow period before closing, waved them all goodnight.

"I don't know if it was the sauna, but I am beat," said Jade as they climbed the stairs to the rooms above.

Turning the corner onto the landing, Leah managed a "mmhmmm" in response. The girl was almost asleep on her feet.

Jade disappeared first, and then Leah, with a lazy wave. Stevie and Sarah continued down the corridor in a suffocating silence. Sarah's ears rang as they soundlessly padded along the carpet to their rooms. There were only two rooms left on the corridor, what were the chances that theirs would be next to each other? Only, Stevie didn't stop as the pair reached room 118. It very much dawned on Sarah what was going on.

"Don't even think about it," she wagged her finger at Stevie.

"What!?"

Stevie looked offended.

"119 is my room," she said, "you can come in for a drink if you want."

"Don't be an arse," Sarah laughed.

The girls stopped outside the door.

"Ok, mine's 103, but come on," Stevie whispered, reaching out and grabbing her hand, "let me come in, for just one drink. One more for old times?"

Sarah sighed heavily. What was she doing? This wouldn't lead to anything... it was just two friends catching up. Right?

"One drink," Sarah warned, holding the key card up against the door, which clicked in response.

In they shambled.

"I'm passing the bill for the mini bar onto you, though," Sarah said.

She'd barely finished her sentence - and the door had only just closed behind them - when Stevie threw herself at Sarah. Her passionate advance nearly knocked the poor girl off her feet, but as their lips locked and Stevie greedily kissed, tongues and all, the surprise turned to shivers and without her brain even seemingly processing the event, Sarah opened her mouth and kissed back. Theirs tongues danced for four or five seconds as Stevie wrapped her body around Sarah's, until Sarah started moaning and pushing on Stevie's locked arms.

"Stop-" she managed.

Stevie did not let go, but she loosened her grip, lowering her head and showering wet kisses along the side of Sarah's neck.

"You don't want me to stop," Stevie breathed.

The girl was right.

"Stop pretending," Stevie moaned into her shoulder, reaching around and grabbing a handful of Sarah's arse.

"Fuck you," Sarah spat, as Stevie came up to face her, and they resumed kissing.

Slowly they fumbled their way to the bed, stripping bits of clothing off as they went. Stevie's white vest come over her head in a struggle. At one point, it was completely stuck over her head, and Sarah contemplated leaving it there, leaving the girl trapped.

"Fucking sort it out, mate!" Stevie demanded, loping over like Quasimodo.

Sarah snorted, and sat on the bed laughing. She pulled off her Dr. Martens and wiggled her toes before reaching up and pulling Stevie down beside her. Only then did she pull the top off of Stevie. The girl came in for another kiss before leaning back and unhooking her bra.

"I wanted to take those off for you," Stevie said, looking disappointed and nodding to the discarded Docs.

"What?" Sarah asked, "Why?"

Stevie's pointed breasts sprang lose from her disconnected bra, which she placed on the bed beside her. Her pierced nipples stared right out at Sarah. The urge to suck them was almost overpowering.

"I remember the smell," Stevie said, oblivious to Sarah's fixation on her bare chest, and leaning over to grab a boot off the floor.

"Are you fucking high?" Sarah said, watching as Stevie stuck her nose into the opening of the boot and inhaled.

"I am now," she sighed heavily, throwing the boot back on the floor, "take off your socks."

Sarah looked mortified.

"What are you going to do?"

"Just fucking take them off," Stevie prompted, standing up and putting her hands on her hips. She stood proudly, pushing her tits out further, "do as I say and I'll let you play with these."

Sarah crossed her legs.

"I don't want you fucking with my feet," Sarah insisted, "it's disgusting."

It was Stevie's turn to laugh.

"Maybe I take Amy for granted," she mused, "wait until she hears about this."

The reality that they were being unfaithful on their partners dawned with an unshakeable pang. Sarah made to get off the bed, but Stevie jumped on her, pinning her down, her tits dangling a tantalising distance from Sarah's face.

"Oh no you don't," Stevie purred, "you're not getting off of this bed until I'm done with you."

"What about Amy?" Sarah asked, attempting to deflect her own guilt onto her overconfident friend.

"What about her?"

"What would she say about this?"

She tried to gesticulate to their actions with her arms, but Stevie had her firmly pinned down.

"I text her about an hour ago, revealing every intention of fucking you tonight," Stevie said, as if it was the most normal thing in the whole world, "I told her how I couldn't wait to get you out of those sweaty Docs and eat your pretty little toes. She had a little stroke to herself after that, to your Instagram page, and now she is sleeping. Later I'll text her again, to tell her how I rode your face until I was screaming your name."

Sarah was speechless.

"We're pretty open," Stevie said, sarcastically, "it pays, in a relationship."

She leaned down and placed her nose against Sarah's. Rubbing it back and forth, she said: "Let's not let her down? I'm not judging you, you're with a man, they don't understand. C'mon, mate."

She tilted her head and their lips locked, and Stevie placed on her a long, drawn out and passionate kiss; a kiss a million miles away from the tongue attack given at the door. It was full of yearning, desire and beauty. It was the killing blow, meant to sway her to the right decision, and Sarah could not deny that it hadn't worked. Their lips smacked as they separated.

"No foot stuff," she whispered, "it's fucking weird."

Stevie smiled.

"No foot stuff," she agreed, "I can work with that."

Stevie reached for the buckle of her jeans, rolling off Sarah so that she could squeeze out of them. Sarah did the same. She noticed how much she was shaking as she fumbled with the button, but off they came, and slide down her legs they did. Both of the girls undressed in what felt like a silence that weighed a thousand tons.

"The panties too," Stevie ordered, "they aren't much good to me when they are still on."

Sarah wriggled on her bed, pulling her underwear down and flicking them off. Lying there in just her blouse and socks felt pretty weird.

"What happened to the fuzz on your clam?" Stevie asked, "I always loved that."

"My man likes me bare, and its certainly easier just to keep it bald," Sarah said.

"Damn girl, you're under the thumb," Stevie laughed.

She climbed back on top of Sarah. They kissed passionately for a minute or two, as Sarah's hands explored Stevie's body. She flicked her fingers over the pierced nipples, and Stevie smiled through the kiss.

"You like them?" She groaned.

"Fuck yeah," Sarah breathed in response, "they are super hot."

"It hurt like a motherfucker," Stevie explained, "but it was worth it. If I'd known we'd be getting it on I would have put rings in. You can really tug on those fuckers - it drives me wild."

"I can work with these," Sarah replied, twisting the bar gently clockwise.

"Fuck," Stevie groaned, and together they kissed once more.

Stevie's tongue was very greedy. It explored every reachable crevice of her mouth. Sarah was not used to such intrusive kissing, but in her mind it took her way back. How could she have forgotten how Stevie kissed?


They detached, and a slither of spit kept them together. Giggling, Stevie wiped her mouth and the slither fell away. Taking Sarah by surprise, Stevie grabbed at her mouth, pushing her lips together so they protruded, distorted. She leant down and kissed, before retracting, each time planting wetter and wetter kisses. The saliva pooled in Sarah's cupped lips, and strands of drool hung thick between them as Stevie did her thing. On the final swoop down, she came fully with the tongue, kissing up all of their shared juices. She sat up, and spat them back into Sarah's face, letting go of her squashed up face and rubbing the spit into her lips.

Sarah tried to swat her away. She was unsure whether she was turned on or disgusted by being spat at. Stevie's dominance had taken her aback. The streak had always been there with her, but now that she had apparently embraced her dyke status so proudly, she handled herself with new found confidence.

Stevie had started to descend down Sarah's body. Being clothed from the waist up caused her to skip down to the lower belly, where she planted wet kisses that sent electricity through Sarah's extremities.

"I'm gonna fucking devour your cunt," Stevie spat.

Sarah was breathing heavily. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Before she even realised what she was doing, she found that she was pushing Stevie's head between her thighs.

"Ok," she said, feeling daft, "do it, just fucking do it."

The kisses had been electric, but that first drag of Stevie's hot tongue across her clit and labia was a wave of engulfing fire; an eclipsing warmth that sent her giddy, and her head went back onto the sheets of the bed. Before she could process the sensation fully, the tongue returned for another pass, and another, and another.

"You're so fucking wet already," Stevie said into her cunt.

Sarah sank her fingers into Stevie's hair and pressed her face into the wetness between her legs.

Stevie ate dutifully, methodically gobbling at her lips and flicking maniacally at her clit with that devilish tongue. Sarah felt herself rising, cresting, but she fought against it. She couldn't be cumming already?

"Jesus fucking Christ," she exclaimed.

Stevie broke away.

"You like that, don't you baby?" She taunted, "Did you miss my tongue?"

Before waiting for an answer, she returned to her work.

Sarah took a hand off her head and gripped the sheets. She let out a slow, low whine.

Stevie came up for air, laughing. She grabbed Sarah's wetness, placing her fingers on the mound and rubbing deep at the clit with her thumb. With her other hand, she mimicked a firing gun with two fingers, before tentatively poking at her dripping hole. Slowly, but with purpose, Stevie drove them inside. That glorious warmth returned to Sarah once more as Stevie's fingers sank into her.

Stevie twisted her fingers slightly as she withdrew, before plunging them back into Sarah's cunt. She was, honestly, wetter than she could ever remember being, and juices streamed from her. Stevie's clit eating had brought her to the edge, and had opened some deep well inside her. Some valve had come undone, and thick wetness smothered Stevie's hands.

It wasn't long but Stevie's fingers were flying in and out of her. She introduced a third, which increased the pressure inside her but also greatly increased the pleasure too. Sarah felt flustered; a total mess that could burst at any second. Breathing heavily, and mostly speechless, she lay there mouth agape, alternating between rolling her eyes around, with her head on the sheets, or awkwardly looking up to try and see what magic Stevie was working on her body. Every time she tried to look up, Stevie glared back at her, with a deep brooding stare. She looked so fucking pleased with herself. Sarah hated her for it almost, but she was also in pure ecstasy and was in no position to put up a fight.

Stevie changed up her game. Her fingers remained buried inside Sarah now. With her free hand, she grabbed at Sarah's right leg and pushed it further open. Her fingers dug into her thigh and she pushed it up and back, spreading Sarah wide open. She arched her three fingers up deep inside her, curling in a C shape, and pumped them against the upper walls of Sarah's hole.

That deep place, that fire-filled well of pleasure and frightening pressure - it bubbled up inside her. She had forgotten about this place, for it had been so long since she had been there. She knew what was coming, and she fought tooth and nail with herself not to let go. Was she willing to let Stevie give her one of the most powerful orgasms she had experienced since... Since when? She wanted her. She wanted her fingers, her tongue and her body. She wanted it all. But, she didn't want to give the bitch the satisfaction. She wouldn't, she couldn't...

It was no use. It felt like she was walking a tight rope between two giant skyscrapers, and all around fell a waterfall, roaring and gushing. Her ears were ringing - or so she thought. And then, came the shame. Her face flushed heavily, a deep shade of red, and Sarah feared that she was going to piss herself. She wanted to reach out, to hit at Stevie, to shout and tell her to stop pressing over and over and over and over right there on that one fucking spot. She couldn't. Oh God.