Sarah and Stevie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave way. She wanted to scream at the top of her lungs, and she opened her mouth to do so, but nothing came out. Her eyes were wide, she was heaving and out of control. Stevie watched her. The girl's expression had changed. Sarah presumed she had guessed what was coming. A smile curled on the girls face.

It flew out of her. Jets of it. Geysers of warm, clear ejaculate doused Stevie's hands and arms, and soaked through the sheets. Her face scrunched up, Sarah let out a guttural groan; otherworldly and alien. She felt like she could cry, yet the relief was like a strong opiate. She started to laugh.

"Holy fucking shit!" Stevie said, removing her hands and shaking them. Juice flung everywhere. "Damn, girl. I didn't expect you to cum so hard."

Through Sarah's laughter, tears welled in the corners of her eyes. She shook violently.

"I didn't know I had that in me," she managed.

"Neither did I," Stevie replied. She looked genuinely impressed, "shit, I've had the guts fucked out of me by girls and boys both and I've never cum like that."

Sarah tried to compose herself.

"Anyway, its my turn, bitch," Stevie said, crawling back on top of Sarah. She planted a quick kiss on her mouth, before tottering forward and bringing her pussy right up into Sarah's face. She knelt there, holding herself inches from Sarah's mouth, knees both sides of her head. She started rubbing at her tiny clit, buried in the meat of her cunt.

"I might just bring myself off like this," she said, "there would be something delicious about that. But, its been too long since I've felt you. I want you to taste me. I want to feel your tongue inside me."

Sarah looked up. Admittedly, her orgasm had taken away a lot - but not all - of her lust. The fat pussy dangling before her frightened her more than it turned her on. It had been nearly a decade since she had been so intimate with a woman.

"Come and get me," Stevie ordered, rubbing more frantically at her clit.

Sarah hesitated. Stevie was working herself up and her wetness was creeping out slowly. Sarah could smell her musk. Reluctantly, she leant her neck forward, and Stevie withdrew her hand.

She planted a soft kiss on Stevie's clit, and then more on and around the folds of her opening. She lapped gently at her, and Stevie groaned. Reaching down, she spread her lips, and Sarah flicked her tongue back and forth over her clit. It was as if the last ten years of men hadn't mattered. It was all so familiar again, oh so quickly.

Stevie was becoming quite animated. She was rocking her hips with the movement of Sarah's tongue, and she was talking to herself in whispers. Sarah could not hear her, but it was pure filth, no doubt. After a few moments, Sarah laid her head back down on the bed and gave herself a breather. Stevie had slowly become increasingly wet and Sarah's lips were smeared with juices. She was about to reach forward again and keep nibbling away at her playmate, but Stevie had other ideas.

She pressed her cunt down on Sarah's face and slid back and forth.

"Thats it, thats what I need," she moaned, tearing at her nipples with both hands, twisting the metal inside them.

Sarah did not expect to be smothered in such a way, but there was something incredibly decadent about the girls wetness sliding up and down her face. She had no choice in the matter to reciprocate. She found excitement returning to her; a deep sleazy feeling in her belly as she tried to fight back against the pressing wetness with her tongue. For a moment, she considered just lying there and letting Stevie fuck her face, but that fire was back and smouldering, and she wanted to eat her.

"That's a good girl," Stevie purred, "get that tongue up inside me."

She slowed her rocking motion so Sarah could eat her. She found the opening and probed with her tongue. Stevie's cunt adapted around the intruding tongue.

"Fuck, that's incredible," she encouraged, letting Sarah tongue fuck her hole.

She detached herself from Sarah's face with a wet smacking sound.

"What are you?" She asked.

Sarah just lay there, moaning and catching her breath.

"What are you?" Stevie repeated, grabbing a handful of Sarah's hair.

Sarah winced.

"Ow, shit, what the fuck?"

"I said, what are you?" Stevie chirped, this time much firmer.

She leaned forward and once again slid her dripping cunt along Sarah's face, slowly.

"You're a pussy eating dyke cunt," Stevie informed her, "now say it."

She raised herself again, giving Sarah room to breath.

"No, I- this is stupid," she protested.

Stevie slapped her with her free hand.

"Say it, bitch," she demanded.

Their eyes locked. Stevie stared down at her, full of fire and brutal lust. Sarah stared back, a fire burning in her chest.

"I'm a pussy eating dyke cunt!" She spat.

Stevie threw her head back and cackled.

"There's a good girl!" She mocked. "We fuckin' got there in the end, eh?"

She lowered herself back onto Sarah's face, suffocating her with the wet folds of her meaty pussy. Stevie let out a deep, guttural groan as she started to rock back and forth, sliding her dripping cunt and her arsehole up and down Sarah's face.

"Eat my fucking holes, dyke... eat my motherfucking holes."

She grunted and growled, as Sarah struggled to keep up with each hole sliding across her face. Her nose was doing most of the work with Stevie's clit, but her tongue barely had time to choose between the holes on offer. Stevie tasted divine, but Sarah was struggling for air. The only respite she had was on the downstroke, as Stevie's clit came down over her nose, she could a steal a split second worth of oxygen before she was smothered in cunt again.

"Eat my goddamn holes," Stevie moaned.

Without warning, she brought herself up off Sarah's face. She stood on the bed, her thighs and cunt dripping with wetness. Sarah must have looked a mess from that angle. Stevie's cunt had obliterated her makeup.

The girl squatted back down.

"Eat my ass," she demanded.

And so she did. Stevie lowered herself back to Sarah's face, and began strumming violently at her clit. After the intense face riding, Stevie's arsehole was slick with juices, and Sarah's tongue found it puckered, willing and accepting. Initially she kissed at it greedily, sucking gently at the ring as Stevie howled with pleasure. She started probing at the opening with her tongue, pressing herself inside the girl's ass, tasting the salt of her body.

It didn't take Stevie long to cum. Sarah marvelled at how the girl stayed upright as she flicked at her cunt and bounced on Sarah's face without losing balance. She was almost speaking in tongues as she crested.

"Fuck you," she spat as she came, "fuck you, you fucking dyke cunt. Eat that ass."

She too squirted. Not with the same liquid intensity as Sarah, but Stevie produced much more audible volume in screams and curses to counterbalance this. Sarah couldn't do anything but lie there and take the small torrent of juice. Stevie's arsehole expanded and contracted in her mouth as she convulsed through her orgasm. And like that, it was over.


Stevie stopped rubbing her clit, and remained squat for a moment, breathing heavily. Eventually, she climbed off Sarah and collapsed in a heap on the bed.

Sarah was all fired up again. She was ready to go. She contemplated turning the tables, and climbing onto Stevie's face the way she had done with her, but something stopped her from moving. Her head swam as she looked up at the ceiling. Rolling her head to the left, she looked at the girl she had once known so well. She looked in no shape to keep fucking. For now.

She reached out and stroked at her back. Stevie rolled slowly, and turned to face Sarah. They kissed; slowly, like lovers. It was nice. It felt right. Bittersweet, even.

"I best be going," Stevie said immediately.

"What?" Sarah asked, surprised.

She made to get up, but Sarah reached out and pulled her back down. She kissed Stevie passionately. At first, Stevie seemed taken aback, but she soon reciprocated.

"Stay," Sarah whispered, "I want my way with you in the morning, before we return to reality."

Stevie said nothing. She didn't need to. That cheeky smile said it all.

Nose to nose, breathing on each other, Sarah stole another kiss. Stevie pressed herself close, and the girls lost themselves once more to passion, limbs intertwined as they kissed and began to wriggle their way beneath the blankets.

"Fuck it," Sarah said, grabbing Stevie by the throat, "why wait 'til the morning?"

She climbed on top of the girl.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Stevie asked. Her eyes were wide.

"What do you think?" Sarah said, "I'm returning the favour."

Stevie laughed, a surprised but hearty cackle.

"Fucking bring it on," she barely managed to say, before Sarah planted herself down firmly on her face.

Rocking back and forth, Sarah pulled off her top and unclasped her bra. She ground her cunt down on hard Stevie's face as her voluptuous tits swung free. She felt good. Powerful.

"And you can tell your Amy about this too, you little bitch!"