Sarah and the Gypsie's Curse Ch. 12

Story Info
Sarah has to go to a laundromat, it goes just how you expect.
4k words
4.94
2.9k
7

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So as someone who has always enjoyed the idea of being publicly stripped and humiliated, I've read my fair share of stories on the matter, and one thing I never had the chance to experience was being naked in a coin laundry.

I believe that the reason the curse never really brought up such a scenario is because, well... Simply put, I have a washing machine, can't really strip me in a laundromat if I never go to one!

This might go a ways to explaining why I kept shrugging off buying detergent when it was running low, telling myself that I would grab it next time, until I had actually run out and had no choice but to go to a laundromat to wash my clothes.

I swear I did not do this on purpose, hoping for the precise experience I am about to retell, honest!

I walked in with my basket of clothes, noting just how few people there were there, just a couple of old ladies, maybe one or two guys with their wives, all busy doing their laundry.

By the time I was finished loading my own clothes into a washing machine, I started getting certain ideas, I grinned and lifted my dress up and off my body, throwing it into the machine.

Not content with just standing there in my panties (I deliberately didn't wear a bra today), I pushed the waistband of my panties down my hips and snatched them up off the ground, throwing them in after my dress, I looked to the sides to see who was staring, most were, which is a thing in and of itself, normally you'd expect everyone to stare at a girl who just stripped naked in public, and people are treating me like someone who was wearing a gaudy dress, eyerolls, sighs and tongue clicks from the few who seemed to disapprove, but mostly just stares and smiles from everyone.

A couple even walked up and started playing with my breasts and commenting about them, without even asking me or even acknowledging me, even calling me a slut on top of all of that, but that was about it, though I had a sneaking suspicion that the curse wasn't just going to let it end there.

After the couple got bored of just playing with my tits and went back to their own laundry, I leaned back against the now rumbling machine, enjoying the vibrations coursing through my body before suddenly seeing a familiar face walk in.

Calli, the very same co-worker who stripped me at work and basically whored me out to the whole staff, saying it now it sounds almost bitter, but to be honest, this entire curse thing has been a net positive in my opinion.

"Oh Sarah! What are you doing here?" Calli waved at me, smiling brightly, she walked up to me and, also without prompting, slipped a finger inside of me!

"Oh! Um, I just needed to do my laundry, but I ran out of detergent..." I explained what I was doing here, and was suddenly struck by just how absurd my story sounded when Calli narrowed her eyes and grinned even wider than she already was, and I was now keenly aware of Calli's finger wriggling inside me.

"And you decided to strip naked in the laundromat..." Calli's finger curled inside of me, making me gasp "As opposed to just... Buying more detergent?"

The curse pointing out just how absurd the reality it was forcing onto me isn't a new thing, but it still managed to make me wet just the same.

"Well..." I wasn't really sure how to continue the conversation, and I wasn't really fit to think of a good response thanks to the finger now slowly pumping in and out of my pussy, not to mention the chuckles from the people watching me, but I wasn't really forced to do so since the finger came out of my lower lips and into my upper ones, Calli was making me suck on the finger covered with my own juices, something I performed dutifully.

"Never mind that, this is such a good opportunity to go shopping!" Calli's finger leaves my mouth and grabs hold of my hand "you still need to buy detergent, right?"

Now, to put things into context, the apartment building I lived in as well as the laundromat I went to were right in the center of the downtown we lived in, meaning I was now being dragged through a lively town street completely stark naked, in full view of at least a dozen people, not to mention the cars passing by us that were making sure to honk their horns to confirm that, yes, they were aware (and approving) of the naked woman being dragged around in public.

We continued walking around for a short while until we reached a small department store, still being dragged by Calli who, after a short shopping trip (Calli got some things, I got my detergent), stopped me at the pets section, where she took a dog-collar and leash off the shelf and immediately put it on me.

"A gift for you, as thanks!" I wasn't sure what this was thanks for, but I was long past getting bothered by little things like this, I was more than happy to embrace the things the curse was subjecting me to "You look like a total slut!"

Now, despite how demeaning that sounded, Calli may as well have just said that I looked nice, considering how devoid of malice or sarcasm her voice was, I had no choice but to thank her for the "compliment".

The dog-collar was not, by any means, the most humiliating thing Calli saw fit to put me through, and it started at a clothes store that Calli wanted to check out as we passed by it, after a bit of browsing, she settled on an admittedly nice dress, but at the check out, Calli came up with an idea:

"Hey, if I let you grope her for a bit, can I get a discount on this dress?" Calli asked the guy at the register, who looked at me with my shocked expression and nodded after a little though.

I stepped behind the counter where the guy's hands did a good job running all over my body for a few minutes, squeezing my breasts, getting a handful of my ass and, of course, testing out my pussy with his fingers a little, he only stopped because Calli was getting bored and asked if that was enough for a ten percent discount, to which the cashier agreed, finally letting me go.

Of course, this only emboldened Calli, who now saw an opportunity to both shop at a budget and get some fun out of humiliating me some more, the next instance came almost immediately outside the store where there was a magazine stand, where she attempted the same bargain with the man running it for a free magazine, although he did agree to us buying one and getting one free for a spanking.

After having me bend over, hands on the stand's counter and getting spanked twenty times, Calli got her two magazines, leafed through them for a second and realized something:

"Oh, there's nothing interesting in here..." Calli lamented before tossing the magazines in a trashcan right next to us, before getting distracted by something else, dragging me by the leash towards it "Ooh, there's a stationary store, let's go Sarah!"

Inside the stationary shop, Calli made a beeline to the store's clerk:

"Hey, do you have markers here?" Calli asked excitedly, causing the store clerk who was busy for a second ogling me to flinch.

"Uh, yeah, we do, here..." The clerk stepped out from behind the counter to lead us to where the markers were, Calli looked through them excitedly before turning back to the clerk with another question.

"Which brand works best on skin?" Calli asked, still looking through the variety of markers in front of her.

"Well, I don't know about specific brands, but I know the permanent markers work best." Why the clerk knew this information was never really brought up, but I didn't put it past the curse to just humiliate me further this way as Calli grabbed a set of colored permanent markers off a shelf.

"Can I try them out here?" Calli asked, and proceeded to pull out some markers when the clerk gave his approval.

I stood there for a few minutes as Calli did went to town, writing and drawing the most humiliating phrases and doodles she could think of, among the things that I could see were "Calli's bitch" written across my stomach and "squeeze me" above my tits, I could also barely see "public property" written just atop my crotch, most likely referring to my pussy, as well as a few dicks, not to mention god knows what on my back and backside.

Told to give a twirl once she was done, Calli hemmed and hawed looking at my newly decorated body, asking the clerk what he thought, who replied with a very insightful and academic "Yeah, she looks like a total slut."

Alas, it seems that Calli wasn't convinced into buying the markers, so I didn't actually have to get whored out by Calli for a discount, we had to content ourselves with the vulgar scribblings left on my body.

We decided to end our shopping trip with this and began our trek back to the laundromat, but as luck would have it, Calli saw one last place that piqued her interest on the way back, a sex shop.

Once again, being dragged in by the leash where Calli began browsing the various items they had, occasionally making the passing crude remark about something that would draw her interest, such as asking me if I've ever taken something as big as a twelve inch black dildo that sat on a shelf.

"Wow, it's not every day someone brings their sex slave to our shop," this time Calli didn't even get the chance to try and bargain for something in the store before the owner came up to us and offered us a pair of novelty handcuffs "Here, you can have them for free, for bringing your slut over."

Calli happily agreed and restrained my arms behind my back with them immediately.

"Hey, if she gives you a blowjob, can we get this vibrator for free?" Calli picked up a simple pink vibrator off the shelf as she asked the owner, who looked me up and down.

"Well, I can imagine this slut's put her mouth to good use plenty of times, so it should be good." The owner said, unbuttoning his pants before I felt Calli's hands push me down to my knees, bringing me face to face with a nice six inch cock.

I didn't hesitate or resist, things were just starting to get fun anyways, I took the cock in my mouth and let my tongue wrap around it, doing my best to make the man cum as quickly as possible, which wasn't long, he wasn't wrong when he said that I'd gotten very good at sucking dick since I've come under the influence of the curse.

As I was engrossed in pleasing the stranger's cock I had in my mouth, Calli took the opportunity to take the vibrator out of its case and turning it on before jamming it into my pussy in one go, normally this wouldn't be possible, but since I had gone for this long getting groped, fingered and humiliated without a single orgasm to tide me by, I was a leaking mess and my pussy was more than sufficiently lubricated, so the vibrator just slid right in.

I moaned into the cock in my mouth as Calli kept fucking me with the vibrator, I felt myself nearing my climax just as the owner announced that his was approaching.

I exploded in orgasm as Calli redoubled her efforts and increased the speed of her hand, fucking me through the gushing juices that forced their way out and onto the floor of the shop just as the owner pulled his cock out of my mouth and jerked it off, shooting his hot cum onto my face.

"Not bad..." The owner said as I cleaned off the tip of his cock, and before I even got to catch my breath Calli helped me, making a note of pulling me by my hair a little in the process, she turned off the vibe and pulled it out of my pussy, she turned me around and made me clean it as well.

After a few seconds of cleaning the toy, the owner returned with a little plastic bag that became the home of the case where the vibrator was returned to.

"Say 'ah'!" Calli put the end of the case covered in the plastic bag in my mouth, which was small enough to fit in my mouth, but big enough to make spitting it out a fairly difficult process without the use of my hands, I was now functionally bound and gagged now as she smacked my bottom and ushered me out of the shop, still holding my leash.

Despite cumming just a few minutes ago, I was already primed to explode yet again when the cool fresh air hit my skin, my appearance now at the end of this shopping trip made the one at its start downright tame by comparison, not to mention the laughs, catcalls and insults hurled my way had intensified in response.

When we finally reached the laundromat, I noticed that the machine I had used earlier was empty and, of course, my clothes were gone!

Just then, a guy who was standing next to it noticed me looking at the empty machine and walked up to us:

"Hey, did you girls leave clothes here?" The man said and, without even looking at me, started to play with my breast and pinched my nipple as he addressed Calli "Because I grabbed some of them for... Safe-keeping, I'd be more than happy to return them."

The man produced my basket, filled halfway with my wet clothes, just as he implied, there were still clothes missing from it.

"Oh thank you, I'm sure Sarah will be more than happy to let you fuck her as thanks." Calli said in a chipper tone, my eyes widened and I tried to respond through the muffled gag in my mouth, not exactly disapproving of this, but just hoping that I could at least get the gag out, sadly that only earned me a sharp and painful smack on my ass.

The man took the leash from Calli and bent me over, I sighed and consigned myself to being fucked by a complete stranger in exchange for some of my wet clothes, in no time at all, I felt his cock pressing up against my soaking wet lips, at least the curse was still okay with the people constantly fucking me wearing condoms.

I was moaning against my gag as I was being pounded from behind, I could see the few people still in the laundromat, Calli included, were now gathered around me, laughing and recording videos of my absolute debasement as I was being used as a sex toy by this complete stranger who was pounding me vigorously, some even decided to reach in and fondle my breasts on occasion.

As a small mercy, the man did not last that long, it was only a few minutes before he pulled out and ripped his condom off, finishing on my back and spraying his hot cum across it.

Considering I was still bound and bent over, Calli thankfully helped me up by my shoulders, but I was not allowed time to rest as two more men stepped up, holding what I assumed to be the remainder of my clothes.

"Hey, we grabbed the rest of these and figured we'd at least put them in a drier." One of the two men said, putting the clothes into the basket held by Calli.

"Oh, thank you, feel free to take a turn enjoying the slut." Calli laughed, with her hands still on my shoulders, she bent me over again and handed me over to the men, who wasted no time in taking their cocks out.

"Let's take this out..." the man still in front of me said, taking out the plastic bag and case from my mouth, but before I could say anything aside from gasp for air, it was replaced by his cock, fulfilling the same function of gagging me again, I did as was expected of me and began sucking away when yet again, another cock entered me from behind.

Much like the when the first man was fucking me, the sight of me getting spit-roasted did not escape the people and their cameras, the man behind me was even using my handcuffs as a way to jerk me back onto his cock for extra leverage.

While the first round was quick, I felt like this one took a bit longer, though not less intense by any means, the guys on either side of me were railing me enthusiastically, one of the people watching even requested they "Eiffel tower the whore", of course, I had no say in it when they high fived, drawing a round of applause from the small crowd, and to my shame, that moment of complete disregard of my dignity was enough to push me over the edge, I came hard.

Not long after my orgasm, my "partners" also informed everyone of their upcoming orgasms, I was let down to my knees and told to open my mouth, something I would have done even had I not been so enamored by the pleasure, into which two loads of cum hit my tongue and face.

A big round of applause came from the crowd just as the euphoria hit, and just as I was thinking that this was the end of it, considering I had what seemed to be all of my clothes were returned, when one last man came up to us:

"Hey, I just found this in the machine, is it yours?" The man held up a tattered pair of panties that, as he assumed, belonged to me, they were probably the oldest pair I had.

"Uh, yeah, they are..." I said, still trying to collect my thoughts, especially now that I was finally able to speak for what felt like at least an hour.

"Wow, thank you!" Calli took the last piece of clothing, adding them to the pile "same offer applies, of course."

"Well, I'm sure you're very busy, so how about I just take her home for the night?" The man escalated my ordeal even further. "I live just around the corner, and I'll make sure she heads home first thing in the morning."

"I don't see why not, it's not like she has anything important to do," with the same chipper attitude, Calli handed over the leash for the last time today, and making sure to silence any potential objection from me (not that I had any), took the plastic bag that served as my gag and stuffed it once more into my mouth "I'll make sure to return your clothes home, run along and have fun, slut!"

With one final smack on my rear, Calli sent me off, and to put a cherry on this sundae of humiliation, the other men in the laundromat asked if they could tag along, which was more than happily accepted, and I was finally escorted out of the laundromat with about half a dozen men surrounding me, taking me to his apartment for an entire night, where I would end up getting used as their personal sex toy.

***

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar room on a bed, completely sore with my entire body covered in sticky fluids and sweat and used condoms, not to mention the permanent marker writings, I noticed that both the handcuffs restraining my arms behind my back and my leash were still on, and the vibrator was lodged uncomfortably in my pussy.

"Oh, you're finally up?" The same man who took me home last night popped out of the bathroom next to the bed I was on, he was getting ready to go out somewhere and seemed almost annoyed that I was still here, I imagine, he grabbed the leash and tugged on it, prompting me to get up "Right, up you go, thanks for last night, all of us had a lot of fun, the door's that way."

And with this unceremonious dismissal, I was given one last smack on my ass and kicked out the door of the apartment.

I made my way out of the building into the early morning street, I was pretty close to home, though I was still standing naked in a miserable state out on a public sidewalk for all to see, photograph, and grope as I unsteadily made my way back to my apartment.

It was difficult knocking on a door with my hands tied behind my back, but when I finally managed, I breathed a sigh of relief as I heard Gary's voice from inside.

When the door opened, I saw Gary still half asleep, but he woke up in a hurry when he saw my appearance, he let out a little chuckle:

"Wow, I was wondering where you were yesterday, you look like you had a fun night." Gary commented as he let me back into the safety of our apartment, and after some effort, managed to free me of my handcuffs and leash, I excused myself to go and take a long needed shower, and in case you were wondering, yes, the vibrator was still with me, and yes, it was waterproof and got one last run in the shower recalling today's events, they were not wrong when everyone was calling me a slut yesterday, in case you were wondering, I loved every second of it.

Sadly, the markers were indeed permanent and refused to fade entirely, I dried myself off, still bearing the "scars" of yesterday's adventure.

"Let me guess, you ran into one of your co-workers yesterday?" Gary said, having prepared two cups of coffee for us as he looked at the faded writing still emblazoned on my stomach "Why don't you come over here and get some coffee, then you can tell me all about it."

12