Sarah and the Gypsie's Curse Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a brief rest, I started remembering what happened yesterday once more, and like clockwork, the memories only served to get me wet yet again, just in time for my usual ritual telling Gary all about what happened, all while I happily rode his cock into multiple orgasms.

"Wait, Calli never came here, where are your clothes?" Gary asked during a break from our fun, and after a few seconds of thought, I groaned when I realized something.

I grabbed the phone that I had thankfully forgotten to take with me the other day since I went immediately from our building's laundry room to the laundromat, since both were relatively short trips, I didn't bother with it.

I called Calli just to make sure where she left my clothes, and just as I expected:

"Huh? Yeah, I took it to your place, you live like five blocks from my place, so why not..." Calli, still clearly asleep in her bed, explained.

Calli had left my clothes at my old apartment, where I was staying before I moved in with Gary, I realized that I had an entire shopping trip ahead of me just as I felt Gary kissing the back of my neck, ready for the next round.

As Gary was in the process of bringing me to yet another orgasm, I began thinking how I needed to head out for a big shopping trip to replenish my now anemic wardrobe.

Then again, I'm in no rush, I go to work naked anyways, what's going around naked to a few more places?

12