Sarah and the Major Go Spanking Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah visits the Major a second time.
5.7k words
4.38
11.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. I am not an old man and neither am I a woman. I have no hands on knowledge of spanking and very little of BDSM. I apologise if there is failure in the detail. Any similarity to persons live or dead is purely incidental. Enjoy and thanks for reading.

CH2

June 2020. Lockdown week Thirteen

Two days later there was a ring at Sarah doorbell. Her husband answered the door and then flounced into the kitchen laden with flowers and a box.

"It was the old bastard. You must have showed a hell of a lot of leg last time you were there."

The beautiful and expensive looking flowers had a card attached.

"Sweetest Sarah. I cannot convey my appreciation enough for your kindness, patience and forgiveness. These and the accompanying presents only go a small way towards my indebtedness to you. Enjoy! The Major"

In the box were a bottle of Beefeater Gin, two tonics and two bottles of Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc.

"Guess that's a major apology." thought Sarah. I best text the bastard a thank you.

"Thank you for your kind and thoughtful gift Major. Does this mean you expect me to help with your shopping this week?" She pressed the send button not really wanting any reply. She still felt very unnerved by last weeks events but even more so by her reaction to them. The emptiness between her legs still ached and her husband was currently of no interest to her. The stubble between her legs itched when her panties rubbed and her nipples were continually tender. But the more she recalled the events of that afternoon the harder it became to ignore the fact she liked it. She liked him. She liked his power, his aura, his no messing, no pussy footing, straight down the line ness. More, she had never even considered any kind of non vanilla sex. Her husband always accused her of being "no fun" but the truth was she was scared of anything out of the ordinary. She knew her husband had been plenty of places in the Kinky world and he wanted to take her there to but she would have none of it. Until now.

Her phone pinged with the incoming message.

"I had hoped you would be able to find it in you to do so. I have further gifts here for you which I was rather hoping you might accept. The shopping is coming on Thursday at 1pm. You'll see the lorry as usual. I believe your husband will be at his place of work so time will not be short."

"I'll think about it." she replied.

"As you wish." was his short sharp response to her lack of obedience.

"How did he know he'd be at work? What does he want more time for? More importantly do I want to give him more time? Don't fool yourself stupid. You want more of this you know you do. Yes it may be cheating but it will not last long and there will be no harm done as long as hubby knows nothing. But I don't want to encourage him or let him think I'm a push over. He's a bully and bastard and I want nothing more to do with the old git. But fuck me he turned me on like I don't know. You can't, you know it's not right. Yeah but fuck me it was good..." she argued with herself. This turmoil continued until Thursday morning. The forecast was for a scorcher 30 plus degrees by lunchtime.

"Bye handsome. Have a good day. I'll see you tonight. You want Pizza for dinner?"

"Ah Ha." A quick peck on the cheek and Sarah's unsuspecting husband was out the door to work.

"Glad to be out of her way. She has been moody and difficult for days and i figured it has to be hormones or period pains or some other such crap she always blames it on. Glad I know all too well when to stay clear of moods. They are nothing a couple nice bottles of red won't ease. Any way, it's shopping day for the old boy down the road so that might give her a boost. She seems to like his company. Maybe she sees him as a stand in for father, god bless him. God I hope she's in a better mood later. Maybe I'll get a shag this weekend and this afternoon." He thought as he walked to truck.

8.30. 5 hrs. "Fuck what am I going to do. Have a cup of tea and wash up." Sarah stressed.

9.30. 4 hrs. "Fuck fuck fuck. What am I going to do. Go for a wee. Three cups of tea and I need another wee." She carried on stressing

"Have a shower. Yeah good. Nice long shower. Chill." Naked she stepped into the spotlessly clean all glass wet room shower and turned on the water. Standing under the jets she had to adjust the spray pattern to the less powerful waterfall head. It was more relaxing than stinging needle jets. She was already immensely hot so turned down the shower temperature to cool. She washed and conditioned her hair and then soaped her body. She enjoyed the sensations of the cool water and her hands rubbing all over her nipples and made doubly sure all of her private parts were thoroughly cleaned. She very much enjoyed that too. "I might just..." She reached for the hard nub between her legs, a bit of firm pressure and some circular motion and "ooh yes that's good.. Aah that's really aah aah oh god!" Her legs involuntarily clamped together and she leant against the glass panel for a minute or two enjoying the contrast between cool water and other warm sensations circulating through her body.

From habit, she reached for razor and pulled her pubic mound tight ready to apply the implement. She looked at the sprouting dark stubble and stopped dead. "What the fuck you doing? Why are you stopping? Shave you silly cow. 'Ladies don't shave their lady parts like a porn film slut'. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!"

She leant against the glass. "What the fuck am I going to do?" She wanted to cry. Her head had been in complete turmoil for days. She couldn't sleep properly and had drunk far too much to try and drown out the problem.

"I am stronger than you you bastard!" she wailed "Stronger than you. Stronger than you. Stronger than you."

And with that new resolve she shaved. She applied proper shaving gel and made sure she shaved every single possible place there could plausibly be a hair. Everywhere possible. Front, back and everywhere in between. And then she did it again. "Fuck you!"

Finished, now smoother than a baby girl's girlie bits and looking like the very best porn star slut, she dried herself with a fluffy towel and walked into her bedroom to dry her hair. As she waived the dryer this way and that watching her hair blow in the hot wind the next conundrum hit her. "What the fuck am I going to wear?" Still wrapped in a horribly hot thick fluffy towel and hot from the hair dryer air she sweated as she looked out of her bedroom window. The sun was streaming and not a cloud in the sky. "I've got a couple of hours, I'm going to grab some sun." she thought.

So donned her favourite white string bikini, it was big enough to be decent, but small enough not to create ridiculous tan lines. She threw on a light cover up and went to the garden shed for a sun lounger and plonked herself on it. From the kitchen she grabbed her phone, some earbuds and a gossip magazine. She loved her garden, completely private except for the far end which was overlooked by the house beside them. She happily disrobed of the cover up and her bikini top, set up the ear buds, tuned the phone to Smooth Radio and lay down to read her magazine.

By 11.45 she was sweating profusely, had read the magazines good bits and was getting thirsty. She popped on the cover up and went to the fridge for an orange juice. Instead she spotted the open bottle of the Majors Villa Maria and figured "what the hell. I am not driving anywhere." so poured herself a large glass and returned to the sun bed to read more trashy "it happened to me" stories. She slurped on the wine, enjoying the refreshingly cold but seemingly quite tasteless flavours. Half an hour later as the thermometer hit 31 degrees she was so hot she had another shower to cool down. She poured herself another large wine on the way back to her sunbed, on arrival she stripped of the cover up and was about to lie back when a thought struck her. "Maybe I could get an all over sun tan this year." She had never had the balls to go completely naked anywhere except the bedroom or bathroom.

She slipped off the bikini bottoms and lay on her tummy on the sun bed. Aware of her nakedness she felt the sun on her bum and it reminded her of the rather more intense warmth the Major had induced. She slurped on the wine. She turned over on to her back and felt the same warmth on her front. She opened her legs and her baby smooth mound felt the suns heat. "No. I can't do this today." she thought and put the bikini bottoms and the top back on. She finished the wine, looked at the glass and thought "Shit! Where did that go?" Looking at her watch she figured another half an hour before deciding what to wear to the Majors.

An hour later she woke with a start. Her watch told her it was 1.35pm. "Shit I'm late! Bollocks. Fuck!" She ran towards the house grabbing the cover up glad that she had put the whole bikini back on. She found a door key and ran to find the shopping sat on the Majors door step. She opened the door and shouted.

"Major. Major it's me. I'm a little late. I'm really sorry. The shopping is here already."

"Tardy time keeping dear, tardy but at least you are here. Thank you for coming. Good God woman. What the devil are you wearing? "

"Sorry. Sorry. I was in the garden sun bathing and fell asleep. Sorry. It'll not take me long to put this away. Sorry sorry."

The white button fronted beach cover up, being made of thin cotton, was slightly transparent. It came to about half way between her knees and her crotch. The top was a couple of spaghetti straps with a knot behind the neck holding the front of the garment below her armpits and across the top of her breasts. The top three buttons were undone and the white bikini retaining her fleshy mounds underneath was perfectly visible, more so when the two fabrics came into contact or when she leant forward. In the afternoon heat and after the running and the carrying of the shopping, Sarah had quite a sweat on. The damp material clung to her back and she was relieved when all the shopping was away.

"Right Major, I'll be on my way. See you next week."

"Thank you dear. That is very helpful but there is still one more thing. I still have light bulb to be changed and I really can't do it alone. The steps and the bulb are still there. Could we try again my dear?"

Sarah was taken aback and stuttered and slurred a little.

"Well I don't really know Major. You abused me last time and I don't think I wish to go through that again. I think it possibly better if I don't."

"Oh but dear. You are my only visitor and I need you so badly since my poor wife passed away. Please reconsider my dear."

"Oh Major. Damn it. Alright but please behave this time."

"Thank you dear and don't forget I have some extra gifts for you afterwards."

The Major followed her down the hallway towards the light bulb room.

"Nice to see you have underwear of sorts on today." he quipped and put both flat palms of his hands on her backside rubbing in a rather soothing familiar circular motion across the fabric covered cheeks. It was gentle and didn't feel at all threatening, more flirtatious so she responded kindly.

"Now Major, Don't touch what you cannot afford." and she brushed his hands away with a quick flick of her right hand.

"Just smoothing out the creases my dear." and both his hands returned to her rump briefly before they entered the bulb room where the familiar four step ladder awaited. She picked up the replacement bulb from the platform and turned to the Major.

"Do you think you can keep your hands to yourself while I do this?"

"Well those steps are a little rickety and may need my support."

"Well make sure it's the steps you hold on to not me." replied Sarah. She knew this was dangerous territory. His hands on her bum had been nice and maybe they could complete this and avoid any unpleasantness, especially if she remained polite to him. She mounted the first step of the ladder and then the second and third. The ladder wobbled slightly on the carpet so she stopped with both feet on the third step with her tightly clad backside pointing straight the Major . Reaching up she could not get as far as the bulb. She held the rail and putting her right leg out in a ballerina like pose to aid her balance she tried again. The bright sunshine shone straight through the window illuminating the front of her body and blinding her slightly causing her to squint. From behind her, once again the Major had a magnificent view of her entire body silhouetted against the window, the bikini showing every shape and curve.

Again the ladder wobbled and Sarah returned both feet to the step sweating again.

"Major you are going to have to steady me as I cannot reach from this step. Please be nice."

"Of course dear." The Major moved in behind her and gripped the two sides of the ladder. Now on the fourth step Sarah's bum was about level with the Majors chest. Her very damp cover up was stuck to her back and chest and beads of sweat were running everywhere. She reached for the light fitting but immediately began to shake.

"Can you hold me Major?"

"Of course dear."

The Majors left hand left the ladder rail and firmly planted itself on her left leg right at the very top with her bum cheek resting on it. His right went around the front of her right leg and gripped firmly and inch below her pussy, both hands pushing the fabric of her flimsy covering up between her sweaty legs.

"You should be steadier now dear."

"Yes Major. No doubt I will." she replied sarcastically. She just wanted out and could not be bothered to point out the positions of the old mans hands. She reached up and gripped the dead bulb but could not twist it.

"Hold tight Major. I have to let go of the ladder."

"I have you dear." replied the gleeful Major. She reached up and gripped the bulb with one hand and the light fitting with the other but still no joy. As she tried again, the Majors right hand moved from outside to inside and nestled firmly on the top of her flesh pushing the bikini right up into her Vulva. The left hand he moved inside her bikini bottom on her right cheek so he had a firm grip of her right leg only.

"Try stretching your other leg dear and see if you can reach. I'll hold you still."

Without thinking she lifted her left leg far out to the left instantly allowing the old man to slide his left hand up inside her bikini. His index finger slipped between her sweaty folds and he searched for her love bud.

"Major that is not helping!" shrieked Sarah and tried to lower her leg back on to the steps but the presence of the Majors big hand prevented her from doing so.

"Don't mind me dear just concentrate on the job in hand."

"I'm more concerned about what's in your hands. Please stop groping me or I have to get down."

"Just do the bulb dear." She reached again and again opened her left leg for balance. The Major adjusted his left hand and his thumb entered her love hole while his index finger rubbed her now swelling clitoris. He moved his right hand up through the inside of the garment to her breast and sliding his hand inside her bikini found her nipple with his other fingers.

"Major. That's not fair. You said you would behave. I cannot fix your light with you groping me this way. Stop it you shit. I'm coming down."

"I'm going to smack your arse twice for that," retorted the disgruntled Major as she reached down to grab the safety rail. Problem was that she was very much enjoying what he was doing. She stayed holding the rail while the old man explored her breast and her now very damp crotch. His waggling thumb was getting remarkably close to her G spot and his forefinger was bang on her clit and he knew just how much pressure to apply for maximum effect.

"I can't stay like this Major. My leg is aching and I'm really not enjoying this." A stupid thing to say and she knew it. He was fingering a rock hard nipple and clitoris. Who was she trying to kid?

"Of course not dear, you called me a shit and I said I'd smack your arse for doing so. Come down here and get what you deserve." He withdrew both hands simultaneously, leaving her breast hanging out of the bottom of her bikini top and leaving her bottoms dislodged.

"Bastard." she muttered under her breath.

"That's four more on bare skin then. I heard that."

Sarah started to descend the steps one step at a time. With her feet on the first step from the ground the Major instructed her stop and grab hold of the safety rail.

"Why?" she asked almost whispering

"Because I told you to and you will do as I say Potty Mouth." She placed both feet on the step and leaned forward to grab the rail.

"Move up one step," The major instructed "and do not let go of that rail."

This meant she had to jutt her backside out away from the ladder and her hands gripping the rail were about the same level as her hips. Without ceremony or a single word the Major lifted the hem of her cover up, rolled it upwards and placed it on her back. Then he reached behind her neck and undid the spaghetti straps from behind her neck. He rolled the remainder of the top down until it met the other roll revealing her breast he'd left out of the triangle of fabric. She was now exposed other than two rolls of thin fabric around her middle.

He stood back from her and to her right. With his left hand he planted a light slap on her left cheek. As her bum was stretched outwards and restrained by the tight bikini bottom there was no wobbling flesh. He rubbed her cheek gently, as if soothing pain. But there was non, just the smooth gentle caressing of a firm hand. Meanwhile his right hand found her dangling right breast and fondled it long enough for her nipple to harden. He stopped and moved round to her left side where he then slapped her right cheek equally softly. He rubbed and caressed her cheek gently and fondled her left breast until the nipple became hard through the fabric.

"I believe the next four were to be bare." He gently reminded her.

Sarah was breathless. Beads of sweat had broken out in the tropical heat. Rivulets ran between her breasts until they were stopped by the fabric rolls. Where he had pushed her bikini pants into her bum crack a damp line had appeared along with the whole of the front triangle of white fabric. Partly through running sweat, partly through excitement and anticipation. The major gripped the fabric rolls and gently pulled them down around her waist, passed her bottom and to her feet

"We can't have this getting any more now damp can we?" He said softly. "Lift your legs and place them on floor. One either side of the step ladder." She moved without question and she stepped from the ladder, out of the rolled cover up and onto the floor carefully placing her foot either side of the base of the steps though did not understand why. From behind her took hold of both hands and gently placed them holding the side rails at the far edge of the top platform causing her to lean forward slightly. He tutted, unhappy with the positioning. He moved to the front of the ladder and directly faced her. Unhooking a strong metal stay he pulled the front legs of the ladder toward him pulling her hands and arms with him causing the platform to lower and her lean further forward until she lost her balance and put a foot forward to steady herself. He backed it up a little and secured the stay in its new position.

"What are you going to do to me? Why this?" questioned Sarah

"You have four to come, bare hand to bare skin. You want to be comfortable don't you?"

"I don't want this. This is not why I am here. I was nice to you. I helped you." Sarah was now unnerved.

"You were rude and insolent. Stand still. Feet either side of the stepladder. Place your elbows on the platform and grip the rails."

12