Sarah and the Major Go Spanking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Why?" A sharp hard slap on the backside followed her question.

"Why? Because to enjoy pleasure you must learn pain, Enough now. Do it!"

"Four bare." The Major moved behind her and grabbed the string bow either side of her hips. He tugged hard and the knots came undone. He tucked a finger either side and pulled the now loose strings apart and the bikini bottoms slithered down her legs where they draped themselves over the bottom step. He reached to the back of her neck and pulled just one side of the bow undoing the knot. The weight of her breasts pulled on the fabric triangles restraining them and the strings slithered down either side of neck leaving her breasts bare and untethered and the bikini top dangling from knot behind her back.

"But, but I don't understand." whimpered Sarah.

Smack. His left hand delivered a powerful cracking slap to her right bum cheek. He moved to her left side and promptly delivered the same to her left. Back to the other side a delivered a second equally stinging slap to her right cheek but did not remove his hand. The heat from his hand burned into her skin. He started the familiar circular motion, rubbing and massaging the heat into her gripping the globe of her cheek hard he moved it around firmly applying pressure. His hand moved lower to the bottom of her leg and around her inner thigh. Cupping the lower part of her cheek and extending his fingers forward. Hi right hand found her smooth mound and cupped it squeezing hard. The tips of his fingers entered her slippery lips and put pressure on her moving slowly backward and forward as he continued to massage her butt cheek and inner thigh.

His right hand found her dangling breasts and began kneading the fleshy globe and hardening nipple until the nipple was fully hard. Sarah caught her breath as his boney thumb briefly entered her vagina and his forefinger circled her clitoris in ever decreasing circles. She felt the pressure building and started to breathe heavily in short gasps. The Major stopped everything and moved to her left side where he repeated the whole scene again working her into a mixed haze of alcohol, lust, sexual tension and fear of the unknown. It did not take long before Sarah's body was ready to burst, both nipples and her clit were hard as frozen peas. The sweat was bubbling on her face and she knew her body was about to betray her when he just stopped and removed both hands. He slapped her left cheek, the hardest yet and then the right leaving both cheeks crimson red and her whole body completely on fire and he stepped away.

"AAhAAAHH WHooo." Sarah cried as tears and sweat ran down her tormented face. "Please no."

"What you want more pain?" asked the Major knowing full well that would be the last thing she really wanted but he had always made it clear there was no pleasure without pain.

"No," Sarah whimpered. "I have had more than enough pain but I didn't get all the pleasure. You didn't let me finish. I didn't get to the end before you stopped."

"But my dear, If you wish for more pleasure one must accept the pain and you have done nothing to cause me to inflict such pain."

"But why?"

"Since my darling wife passed away, the pain in my heart has only served to intensify the pleasure we enjoyed for over forty years. The more I yearn for her, the more intense becomes the memory of the pleasure we had. So it follows that the more intense the pain, the more intense the pleasure. To enjoy extreme pleasure one must endure extreme pain. The pain is only short lived but pleasure remains. What are you still feeling now, pleasure or pain?"

"I'm feeling the pain of not enough pleasure you dumb fuck. What do I have to do for you to make me to cum." She almost snarled.

"A horrible expression, I much prefer climax. It denotes more of an achievement and better represents the effort involved in the build up. Is that what you want? Does your husband not satisfy you?"

"Oohh I don't knowww." wailed Sarah. "I've never experienced all this pain and sex shit before. I felt sorry for you. I never figured I'd end up naked bent over a step ladder being spanked and groped almost to a climax by a kinky old pervert. This is all new to me, the sensations are more intense than I have ever known. Did your wife like this shit? Did you spank her before she was allowed to cum. Is this her life I'm living right now?"

"Turn around."

Sarah slowly stood up and turned around rubbing her aching back in the process. This was the first time he seen her full frontal nudity. He eyed her up and down taking in each bare inch of her skin. Her C cup breasts were full and firm with tight brown areola and nipples the size of large peas. Her chest was still flushed pink as were her cheeks. Her bikini top hung from below her breasts, triangles pointing down wards, the loose strings hanging either side of her baby smooth mound, the top of her opening just visible before disappearing between her legs. She had shapely legs, a little red around the tops where he had been squeezing hard and which ended at feet with painted nails

"Still wanna be porn film slut with a potty mouth?" he questioned.

"Yep still a porn film slut with a potty mouth bastard." she replied, the language deliberately trying to provoke another sound spanking and hopefully finish the job this time.

"Well then you shall be treated as one. And I'll be sure to make certain of it. Turn around, spread your legs, bend down and pick up your bikini bottoms then stand up straight facing the steps. Untie your top and hand both items to me."

She duly obliged without question but wondered "why did he want the bikini?"

"Push your breasts out and put your hands behind your back."

Again she did so without question. He used the bikini top to tie her hands behind her much to her concern but still she remained silent.

"Turn around to face me, step back and put your feet either side of the ladder."

He knelt down between her legs and used the bikini bottoms to tie her ankles to outer side of the stepladders.

"Why?" Sarah asked tugging at the unforgiving bindings.

"Because you'll want it this way."

He stayed on his knees and looked directly at her crotch. He reached up and waggled a finger tip over her slightly visible clit. Then he moved from side to side over it applying enough pressure for it to flick over from one side to the other. He stopped and then inserted his long middle finger as far as it would go before the remaining digits reached her vulva. By twisting and flexing he was working both her clit and G spot and she was rapidly building towards a climax when he stopped and stood in front of her.

"Bastard, not again." she hissed.

"You are only the 2nd woman I have ever touched. You are very different to my late wife. Your lady parts are different and your breasts much bigger. It seems a shame to have to do this." He undid the belt from his trousers and withdrew it from the loops, stepped back and pulled his right arm back ready to let go. He stopped.

"No. you are too beautiful for such treatment though you well deserve it."

The Major dropped the belt and left the room but quickly returned with a shiny black leather riding crop in his hands. It had a solid silver handle about the size of a banana.

"Did I tell you I am ex horse guards?" he said. "I am very familiar with this and know just how to use it for maximum effect. Normally this would be used on the rump my dear but I'm afraid yours is inaccessible so I'll have to find some other fleshy spots."

"No Major. Please no more. I don't want to be hit with that thing."

He flicked the leather tip briefly across one nipple and then instantly the other. Both instantly hardened as a reaction to the pain. He dropped the crop, reached up and firmly cupped them both, squeezing and rubbing her breasts into her chest and manipulating her nipples between his fingers. She should want to escape his grasp but her legs couldn't move and he was having a serious effect on her desperate body. She squirmed and wriggled but to no effect. Now she just needed more.

He wanted to kiss her but stopped himself. "A kiss shows love and I do not love this girl. This is just sex" he thought. With one hand he reached down and cupped her hot and sweaty sex. He felt the hard nub and slipped a finger tip between her slippery lips delving deeply. She was ready. He withdrew from her breast and from between her legs and reached for the crop. Two sharp upward flicks were delivered to her most sensitive area between her legs which exploded into a stinging frenzy of electrified flesh. Dropping the crop he knelt between her legs and launched an assault on her smoothness. Pulling the lips apart he lapped and sucked at her writhing body while pushing fingers deep into her insides. He buried his nose between her lips, rubbed sideways across her clit as firmly as he dare until she erupted into his face, bucking her hips to and fro as he continued the on off pressure.

"Enough! Enough! Please enough." she wailed as the explosion within her started to subside. She had gone off like a firework, a small explosion between her legs but then huge flowers erupting across every nerve ending in her body. She struggled to stand and she rocked the rickety steps almost falling forward and pulling them on top of her. He pulled away, a smirking grin on his face.

"Please." she struggled between breaths. "Please. Untie me. Let me go. Please?"

He untied the bikini pieces freeing her and he watched her sink to her knees.

"My God." she muttered. She looked up at him. She spotted a huge bulge in his beltless trousers which left her even more breathless. "Looks like you enjoyed that almost as much as you made me." Unsteady and still shaking a little she got to her feet. She tried to put her bikini on but could not manage the knots. "I told you I shouldn't drink in the day."

"Let me." the Major gently volunteered so having removed them he now replaced them and he passed the flimsy cover up which she unrolled and put over back over the top and bottoms.

"Um, thank you. I think. Um, anyway I should go. Um, it's been an experience. A light bulb moment you might say. Yes. Um, very illuminating. I need to go."

"I have something else for you. Remember I said I had more for your time and trouble." They left the room and walked towards the front door. The Major produced a sealed box. "Open it when you are alone. Think of it as guidance from a firm hand. Thankyou. Today you have given me much pleasure and little pain. I hope your pleasure was worth the pain."

She gently meandered back to her home. Going straight upstairs she secreted the box amongst shoe boxes in her wardrobe, put her clothes in the wash basket and poured herself a lukewarm bath. She settled in. Her whole body still tingled. It had to have been ten minutes since and still she could feel the aftershocks of the most incredible orgasm she had ever experienced.

"Now what the fuck do I do?"

*******

12