Sarah and the Major Go Spanking Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Chapters 3&4 Husband disappoints and the Major has a visitor.
4.6k words
4.25
7.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. I am not an old man and neither am I a woman. I have no hands on knowledge of spanking and very little of BDSM. I apologise if there is failure in the detail. Any similarity to persons live or dead is purely incidental. Enjoy and thanks for reading.

CH3

Lockdown Week 14 Visitors from other households now allowed to visit outside.

It was a crazy weekend. Neither Sarah nor her husband the energy for sex and it was Monday before Hubby went to work and left her on her own. Sarah retrieved the box from the shoe box pile and in trepidation cut open the tape. Inside was another box. It was very expensive looking with the monogram "Garvin of France" in gold leaf on it and a gold ribbon bow tying the box lid on. She pulled the tail of the bow and removed the lid.

She was met with a layer of quality tissue paper laid flat. Upon it was a card printed in gold leaf. "For your comfort when you visit." Under the tissue she found a pair of pure silk French knickers and a card which had "For Comfort." in gold leaf sat on another piece of tissue. Lifting this she found another pair, similar in size and shape but with another gilded card stating "For hot sweaty days." Holding them up she realised they were completely crotchless. The opening designed to reach from the top of the pubis to half way up your backside. The cool silk felt sensuous in her soft hands. The next layer of tissue found a silk and lace thong with a card that read "A little chilly in the winter." and then below the next a crotchless Silk and lace G string with a card reading "For Porn Star slut days." Four pairs of pure silk knickers all the right size 14.

The next sheet revealed a beautiful unpadded silk and lace half cup bra, 36C with a hook and eye front clasp. He'd even got the size right. The card read "Every day." Finally a silk and lace suspender belt and four pairs of real silk stockings with varying lace tops and another card saying "Every day." She pondered the choice of luxury and undoubtedly very expensive lingerie and deduced a choice of knickers to suit every mood to be worn with a half cup bra and suspenders and stockings. Assumedly just for his entertainment. She tried on the crotchless French knickers and the bra, suspenders and stockings. All were a perfect fit and she felt unbelievably sensual. She had never experienced the soft cool feel of real silk before. The bra though was clearly not for serious wear. It barely contained her nipples and every time she leant forward both breasts tumbled out, a deliberate design feature on his behalf. She put each and every item back in the box in the order they came out, placed the gold ribbon inside and placed it between shoe boxes again.

On Wednesday she received a text from the Major "Are you able to help with shopping tomorrow? 2.00pm or thereabouts, might you be suitably dressed if you are able to attend?"

"I believe I have an hour or so I could give you." She replied

"Marvellous. It might be warm again so I'll have something cold ready for you. See you tomorrow 2pm sharp. M."

"Suitably dressed." she thought. "He's expecting me to wear this stuff already."

Sarah spent the rest of the day and most of the evening pondering the situation. There was no doubt she was experiencing sex far more powerful than she had ever imagined. The Major had created quite an insatiable monster inside her but it was a monster she was unsure she wanted to feed. Her marriage was basically sound but had become boring and uninteresting. Age and lifestyle was taking its toll on them both and there was now little spark left. Maybe if she played this right she might reignite some passion inside her which maybe she could rub off onto her husband but she knew if he were to become aware of what was going on their marriage was at great risk and she could lose everything they had put many years of hard work into. Incalculable risk she decided.

In bed that evening she decided to initiate sex with hubby. She placed her head on his chest as they watched their usual late night TV and her hand inevitably crept down to his manhood which soon hardened appropriately. Soon he rolled her onto her back, played with and licked her tits and her nipples, then toyed with her clit until she had a weak climax. He entered her but at that point she knew that she would not experience the full climax she got with penetration so she would be left only half satisfied as usual. Same ol same ol. As hubby wallowed about inside her, she pictured the huge bulge in the Majors trousers, trying to imagine its presence inside her. She came hard. Really hard. Harder in fact than she had for years. When he'd finished she went to the loo and cleaned herself up returning to find hubby already asleep still sweating profusely in the heat.

She slept fitfully with vivid dreams of huge cocks ravaging her sex, touching every single nerve ending all at once, old knobbly hands molesting her breasts and her nipples and hungry mouths with rigid tongues lapping and sucking her most sensitive parts whilst she enjoyed orgasm after orgasm. She saw images of grey and sparse pubic hairs thrusting towards her face and fountains of cum exploding down her throat, the taste barely there but not at all unpleasant as she had always imagined. All the while she was totally unable to prevent the onslaught due to invisible restraints keeping her in whatever position they wanted. Or was it... she wanted.

In the darkness she awoke with a sweaty start, her hand between her legs tight up against her warm moist vulva. Her clit was throbbing and it felt twice its normal size. Half a touch of it sent her into orgasm. She shut her legs tight, almost crushing her hand and she desperately tried not to disturb her partner sleeping soundly next to her. She knew at that moment that life could never be the same, she had to experience this, she had to know if this could be real, she had to make it happen.

Thursday arrived with the chirping of the birds, bright sunshine streaming through the curtains and the annoying sound of the alarm clock on hubby's bedside table. He got up and went to his morning chores. Make a cup of tea. Make sandwiches and a flask for his lunch and get things ready to go out to the daily grind. He thought about last nights sex, about how it seemed so usual and mundane until all of a sudden she exploded around his cock. He'd not been able to feel her come so hard for years, longer than he could remember. It was almost like something had possessed her. It was almost like... the young little thing he had been shagging for the last couple of Thursday afternoons. Tight, willing and wanting every thrust and every inch of him. If Sarah still had half the enthusiasm and a rather broader mind he wouldn't be anywhere near that tight little furry pussy or the cock hungry, pouty mouth that went with it.

He missed pubes. When she had first done it, Sarah's shaved snatch was exciting for a change but he soon realised that he didn't really like it. Besides wondering why or for whom she had originally done it, he missed their feel and the sight of them. When your finger tips feel soft and furry pubes you know where you are, third base, where the real fun starts. You know you are just an inch or two away from the important bits. You know she's probably not going to say no. Then there are see through knickers and short skirts. No point if there's nothing to see. No little dark patch above the gusset, no neat little landing strip. No suggestion of the pleasures that lie behind that flimsy triangle. Now it's just more bare flesh and usually stubble. Actually there seemed to be bit more than stubble last night. They seemed a bit longer, a bit softer than usual. He took Sarah her cup of tea, pecked her on the cheek and said "See ya later horny".

"The only thing she was blowing this morning was that cup of tea" he thought as he descended the stairs end exited the front door.

Sarah's morning passed like she felt most of her life did, mundanely and uninterestingly lacking excitement and just the same as every other morning. After lunch she took a cool shower. She scrubbed and cleaned and groomed everywhere until she got to her shaving routine. Her armpits went without a thought but as she cocked a leg to start her intimate bits she stopped and looked at her pubic area. She hadn't shave for a week and there were now short but downy dark hairs in evidence. "The major might approve of those" she thought but then harked back to her own preferences. She shaved her entire labia, perenium and anal areas smooth as before but left the front as was except for a little tidying around the edges. She dried herself thoroughly and applied some light talcum powder hoping she might stay a little dryer and then used her aerosol deodorant before retrieving the Majors white box from her wardrobe.

*****

CH4

At precisely 1.59pm Sarah rang the Majors doorbell which he answered at precisely 2.00pm.

"My," said the Major "Don't you look a pretty picture. And bang on time too." he said checking his watch "Come in come in my dear. Come and meet my Colonel."

Sarah had not been planning on the presence of a guest, least of all another military type and maybe now was regretting some of her attire choices. On the other hand she was reminded of the previous nights dream. Maybe this was a premonition. Maybe her brain had seen this coming. The Major took her through to the back garden where she was formally introduced to the Colonel. A stout upright man, probably not as old the Major but at least as imposing, equally gracious but rather more charming.

"Ahh you must be the lovely Sarah." said the Colonel rising to his feet. "I have heard so many delightful things about you my dear. It is so good to know that the Major has someone so wonderful to offer help and assistance and satisfy his needs when required now that his good lady has passed. However I think old Hoss here has somewhat understated your charms. I have so looked forward to making your acquaintance."

Sarah was a little taken aback at the Colonels gushing greeting and was a little concerned at what the Major may have portrayed her as.

"Thank you sir. I like to know that the Major is safe and sound but I am not sure who "Hoss" might be. I am just here today to help the Major with his shopping delivery which is due any time now. May I make you both a cup of tea perhaps whilst I await its arrival?"

"Splendid idea, Splendid."

Sarah went to remove herself to the kitchen but overheard the Colonel and the Major as she left.

"I say Hoss, what a splendid filly that one is. Does she ride well?"

"Why Colonel, I have not had the pleasure of her riding yet but she does take the crop well."

"Splendid, splendid, she has a fabulous rear." was the last she heard the Colonel whisper as she entered the back door.

The shopping arrived whilst she was making tea. She shouted out from the kitchen that tea would be a little longer as she would deal with the shopping first to avoid any defrosting. She went to the front door and bending at the hip reached the bags of the floor and took them to the kitchen. Without thinking she placed the bags on the floor in front of her, her bending down causing the hem of her dress to rise above her silk stocking tops and exposing the clasp. She returned to the front door and again bent to collect more bags and again put them down in the kitchen.

A third trip saw all the bags on the kitchen floor much to the delight of the two "gentlemen" surreptitiously admiring the view from the back door. All through packing away the bags contents, unknown to her watchers, she willingly flashed the two eager voyeurs. The low down bottom shelves meant quite a bend and the high up top shelves involved quite a tall stretch once again exposing her bare thighs much to their mutual delight.

Seeing the last bags disappearing, the men quickly scampered back to the wooden garden picnic bench and table and left Sarah to make some tea. She emerged shortly with a tray laden with a teapot, two cups and saucers, a small jug of milk, a sugar bowl with spoon and a side plate of mixed biscuits and placed the tray on the table next to the Major.

"Shall I pour?" She asked with a little flirt in her voice.

"Please do." said the Major.

"Indeed do." replied the Colonel sat opposite.

"Milk and sugar?" replied Sarah courteously.

"Milk but no sugar dear." replied the Colonel sat opposite.

She poured the tea, added the milk and stirred. She took hold of the saucer and leant as far forward as she dare offering the Colonel not only the tea but a fine view down the gaping front of her dress and the Major a fine view of her stocking tops.

"Very nice, very nice. Thank.you Sarah. Lovely. I must say you are indeed a vision of loveliness."

"Isn't she just?" piped up the Major sliding his hand up her exposed thigh toward her stocking top.

"I think that is far enough Major, We have to stop this now." Sarah said rather half heartedly as the retired widowers gnarled and slightly shakey hand rose slowly up her shapely stocking clad leg.

"Far from it," replied the Major. "I paid for this silk so I get to enjoy every inch of you wearing it. You know the best bit of a stocking? This bit." he said as his hand reached the very top of the stocking. His cold finger brushed against her warm thigh as he found the strap of the suspender belt holding the stocking in place.

"Major this is very inappropriate and does definitely not constitute social distancing."

"And do you think your husband would regard it inappropriate if he were to know that today you come here you wearing expensive pure silk French lingerie bought for you by me and under clothes that you wear at my specific request. Would he think that inappropriate?"

Sarah baulked at the brutal reinforcement of the position she was in.

"You know he would. He can never find out." was her reply as his withered fingers tucked themselves inside the front suspender belt strap whilst continuing their upward journey towards her partly shaved centre of pleasure.

"Then our arrangement remains my dear. Now then, which of the panties I bought you am I going to enjoy today?"

"But Major. Our arrangement as you call it does not include entertaining your friend here."

"Ahh, Hoss, insubordination. I believe that to be a spankable offence is it not? And Sarah, I believe the Majors good lady found it very agreeable to entertain this particularly good friend of the Majors."

"Indeed so Colonel. It is very much a spankable offence and my good lady did indeed much enjoy your presence during such times. Now Sarah I insist you place both knees against the bench here beside me and lean forward thus allowing me to punish your insubordination accordingly."

"But Major."

"Do it now or it will be bare."

Sarah complied. She stood by the wooden bench seat and leant forward, Knees touching the bench and the top of her dress hung down thus exposing a considerable amount her breasts to the Colonel. The Major moved behind her and lifted the hem of the dress and placed it on her back fully exposing her partly clad behind.

"Fine choice my dear, a fine choice indeed. Feet a little further apart please. Colonel, would you like to come and supervise?"

"Of course Hoss, of course. These things must be done correctly." as Sarah protested at the unfairness of it all.

The Colonel arose from his seat and walked around the table to meet the Major. His eyes gleamed at the sight he found before him. Never had he seen such a thing. He was presented with a fine suspender belt holding up elegant stockings and pulled tight over her rear with a pair of crotchless French knickers gaping wide. Exposed was a perfect rosebud of an anus and a completely shaved lady garden the likes of which he had never witnessed.

"Oh My, Oh my my my. But she is bald as baby bar a little bit. I've never witnessed such a thing. On film maybe, but never for real. It's, well, it's like a biology lesson. Good God man really. Is this what they do these days, like a porn star and all?" The Colonel struggled for words. Never had a ladies nether regions been quite so remarkably visible. He could actually now see what he had only ever felt before.

"You go left and I'll go right." said the Major to the agreement of the Colonel. The Major stood to the right of Sarah and with his left hand landed the first loud smack on her partly covered behind. He rubbed the smooth silk with the palm of his hand, his finger tips grazing her rosebud and entrance.

"Oww! Major this is just not fair."

"Nonsense," replied the Major. "You were insubordinate to both of us so both of us will teach you not to be. Your turn Colonel."

The Colonel stood to her left planted a smack on her left cheek, a little softer than the Major and quickly removed his hand.

"Colonel. This is not fair. I must protest at this gross lack of gentlemanly conduct. You are a pair of rogues and should not be treating a lady this way." protested Sarah. "And what if the neighbours can see? What must they think? And my dress is getting dirty from the table. Please."

"Ahh my sweet," replied the Colonel. "This garden is not overlooked by anyone and if you are concerned about your dress I'm sure we can rectify the problem by simply removing it. It would be a shame to see such a fine garment ruined. Hold still." From behind, the Colonel reached around and under to find the buttons down the front of her dress.

"Colonel. What are you?" Sarah started to argue but the Colonel cut her short. "Quiet or they'll break." and he proceeded to undo enough to come below her bust.

"Stand." the Colonel barked. "Up straight, eyes forward, hands by your sides." he continued "Now damnit!"

Sarah stood upright and her dress immediately slithered down to the floor before she had a chance to catch it. The Colonel bent down and grabbed the fabric, "Step out or it'll be ruined." Sarah stepped either side to allow the garment to be retrieved leaving her feet a little wider apart.

"Position." He barked and the Colonel forced her head down far enough for her to have place her elbows on the table for support. Her breasts tumbled out of the half cup bra to be left hanging, her nipples a couple of inches from the table top. "Your turn I believe Major" he said as he placed the dress on the table top.

"But but Major please this is so.."

The Major landed a sharp left hander on her right cheek. He rubbed hard, spreading the heat from the slap right across her globe, moving his hand in the now familiar circles working their way down and round towards her parting lips. He rubbed a few circles around her mons with his fingertips before retreating and inviting the Colonel for his turn.

The colonel obliged with his right hand, the smack considerably harder than his first, the sting much sharper. He smoothed his hand over the smooth fabric covered cheek doing little to ease the pain. His hand dropped to her vulva and he dipped a fingertip between her damp folds pushing forward towards her clitoris. He rubbed the whole area, exploring her smoothness with his fingers and the palm of his hand, his middle finger just occasionally delving into her cleft. He was surprised by the smoothness, more than matched by the silk of the surrounding fabric. His fingers were able to feel every detail of her anatomy, much more so than when clouded by pubic hair. He retreated and allowed the Major to take position for his final turn.

Slightly breathless, Sarah looked straight ahead. "I believe that if I call you the pair of dirty old bastards that you obviously are, the next ones will have to be bare?" She knew exactly the implications of what she had just said. She wanted this to be everything she dreamt about last night and she knew that the pain would have to match the pleasure

12