Sarah and the Major Go Spanking Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say any more Slut and we will be showing you the crop." said the indignant Colonel "And the Hoss shall ride his mare. Major your crop if you will." The Major went into the house and retrieved the leather crop.

"Major, what is this Hoss shit? Why does he refer to you as Hoss?" asked Sarah upon his return.

"It's because he's hu" the Major cut the Colonel off.

"Maybe one day you'll understand. Now I believe you were extremely disrespectful to both of us so you will now be bare bottomed. Colonel, please remove the offending garment and the brassiere."

The Colonel came up behind Sarah.

"Legs." he muttered and unceremoniously removed the crotchless panties."Position." he muttered again. She moved her legs apart as they were before and leant on her elbows. The Colonel came up behind here and nestled his crotch between her cheeks. She could the bulge in his trousers and wantonly wiggled from left to right. He reached under her and firmly grasped both of her breasts, kneading and rolling the hardening nipples between finger tips.

"Can't find the blasted catch" he mocked as he continued to dry hump her from behind and grapple with her breasts. Soon her nipples were like frozen peas and his bulge was now a rock solid ridge against which she could rub herself. She ground herself up and down and side to side working herself up against his hardness

"Come on man get on with it." said the Major impatiently.

"Oh don't worry I certainly will" the Colonel replied. He let go of her breasts, found the clasp of her bra between her dangling globes and unhooked the offending article placing on her dress and beside the panties. He pulled back, unbuckled his belt and dropped his trousers revealing his raging manhood. He lined the head of it up with her snatch and pushed in to her moistness right up to the hilt before either the Major or Sarah could prevent him. Placing his hands on her hips he proceeded to fuck her as hard as he might but the Major was having non of it and pulled him backwards and away from her.

"Damn it man that was never our agreement." he stormed. "You cannot fuck her just like that. She's not ready and she asked for the bare ass and the bare arse it will be."

She was ready. She was more than ready but the Colonel had jumped the gun a little taken her and the Major a little by surprise.

"Damn it man. Give me that crop." demanded the Colonel. He promptly swatted her hard across both cheeks provoking a shriek from Sarah and then again much lower, more across the top of her legs and catching her between the legs and she screamed again. He threw the crop at the Major and rubbed her backside furiously. With his left hand he reached for her nipples, mauling them, trying to squeeze them together with one hand. He slapped her ass again and rubbed the heat in to his hand before rubbing her sex with it.

"You arse. You have no style. No panache. Where is your passion. Where is your?" The Major mocked the Colonel as he picked up the crop. "Go hold her hands. Show a little tenderness man" and the Colonel stormed off round to the other side of the table in front of Sarah. He grabbed her hands and pulled her forward until he could place them on his erect manhood.

"Here. Hold this while I hold you" he barked at her holding one of her hands on his privates while she steadied herself with the other. The Colonel went back to mauling her tits, this time from in front of her while she tried to stay in position and keep the Colonel happy.

At the other end, the Major was looking to put some pleasure back into the situation. His friend had violated Sarah and he wanted to correct that with as much pleasure as he could give. Using the leather tip of the crop he give her a light tap to one cheek which he promptly rubbed better in his usual familiar pattern. He repeated the action to the other cheek spreading a soothing warmth through her buttocks. He parted her feet a little and offered a light tap to her exposed sex. He rubbed the warmth in and then repeated the process. Her love bud began to show its appreciation as he rubbed a little harder.

Sarah began to feel that familiar ache where she needed more to get more. "Harder. More. Please Major."

The Major swatted her sex again, harder this time, enough for her to flinch and then another, harder still to her anal opening. He rubbed. He found her moisture and he rubbed, dipping in and out of her lips spreading her cooling fluids around her engorged lips and ass hole. He toyed her velvety clit until he sense her tense whereby he stopped. He gave her another swat straight to her pulsing clit and she came, rocking to and fro on waves of released tension. The Colonels dick was right in front of her face and for some unknown reason, instead of wailing and screaming, she felt the urge and took the whole thing in her mouth and began to suck and lick and swirl.

"Hhmmpphh ahh ha hmmphpf ahhaahhh." The Colonel gripped her hair and worked her head up and down his slick shaft but she fought him "hmmpf noo hmpf no Col col no no." and pulled her mouth from his member leaving a string of dribble hanging from the tip.

"Well what will it be slut fuck it or suck it."

"Please," said Sarah " I don't know, I don't normally, I don't like it, I."

"She doesn't suck old man." said a new entrant to the garden who's young pouty mouthed shag had cancelled.

*****

12