Sarah at the Bus Station

Story Info
A very private and erotic session in a bus station toilet.
5.2k words
4.52
12.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

42-year-old Sarah had taken a loo stop after arriving at the long-distance bus station at about 6 am. She had access to the staff lavatory (due to the fact she was travelling as a guest of the driver), which at 6 in the morning was basically empty, aside from the odd driver coming in to use the kitchen area to heat up their breakfast.

The staff toilet was in a separate closed off area - 2 secure cubicles with ceiling to floor lockable doors on them, so it was very private and discreet.

She went inside but within a minute or so, had texted her friend (the driver) to join her, so long as the "coast was clear".

The driver joined her inside and saw her sitting up on the ledge above the toilet with her legs resting on the closed toilet seat.

She admitted to him that noticing the twin mobility bars attached to the wall each side of the toilet gave her a very exciting idea, which she wanted to "share".

Intrigued and wanting to know more, he could tell by the look in Sarah's eye and tone in her voice that the idea was very well founded and potentially VERY thrilling for both of them.

Dressed in a pretty knee-high skirt and semi-heeled shoes, Sarah sensually lifted her right leg and placed it on the right-hand mobility bar, giving the driver a plentiful view of her well-formed, soft inner thigh and more than just a passing glimpse of the triangular shape of her knickers, which the driver could see were obviously white or off-white.

Sarah beckoned him to come closer to place his left hand on her right knee and slowly start caressing it along the inner part of her thigh. He also bent down towards her knees and began gently kissing her along the same part of her leg. As she got the wonderful flush of this feeling, she instinctively then placed her left leg up on the left-hand mobility bar and hiked her skirt even higher at the same time.

This second movement effectively spread her lovely legs, giving the driver a full view of the soft creaminess of both her thighs and even better, the tender white knickers spread tightly across her feminine triangle.

The driver's heart was instantly racing and his cock bulged inside his trousers as she spread herself in front of him. Now having access to the inner surface of both her thighs, he continued gently kissing and running his tongue along the softness of her flesh.

As he looked directly between her legs, he could see that even though Sarah's privates were still well covered, the crotch panel of her panties was obviously discoloured from the outside which gave him a very strong sense that they were likely even more stained on the inside.

All the while, they were keeping an ear out for possible intruders -- not that they would feasibly have come directly into the cubicle - but should the activity start to generate any noise of a sexual nature, they both felt as though they still didn't want to be detected by anyone entering to use the cubicle immediately next to them.

As the driver moved deeper between Sarah's legs and closer to that sacred, stained gusset that he now had a point-blank view of, he suddenly notice the muskiness of her odour. He found it hard to know exactly what was in the mix as he caught a decent whiff of it but he certainly hoped it was a potent cocktail of sweat, pee and discharge.

He ran his tongue closer and closer to Sarah's panty-covered pudendum and inhaled a few more times -- it was not in the least bit off-putting as he savoured her very special feminine odour -- strong, musky and oh-so-spicy, as he looked up at her lovingly only moments before her "invitation" was delivered.

"Do you want lick me across my undies??" Sarah offered to him directly.

"Of course I do!!" was the driver's seamless reply.

With a coy but knowing smile on her face, Sarah opened her legs even further and tilted her aromatic centrepiece towards his willing face.

Extending his tongue, the driver started gently licking length wise along the soft crotch pad of Sarah's knickers exactly where he knew her beautiful, smelly vagina and pubic hair were lying underneath.

Sarah started to breathlessly coo as the driver's tongue made contact with her private areas through the softness of her knickers as he loosened his pants and began stroking his cock.

Her musky odour was now unmistakable as his tongue ran along the soft material.

Sitting on top of the toilet with her legs wide open like this and allowing him to see her knickers uncensored, Sarah knew that only a tiny strip of cotton lay between her fundamental toilet openings and the driver's hungry nose and mouth.

He now felt so close to Sarah's pee and poo, not to mention her other essential female functions that she so often attended to in this intimate toilet setting.

The driver began imagining Sarah sitting in front of him peeing, pooing and maybe even changing her pad or tampon if she happened to be on her period or for any other reason that she used these exclusively feminine products, all the while sniffing her feminine aroma at such close range.

He noticed that the outside of her knickers was starting to get a wet stain across it - mostly from his tongue - but mixed in with the already darker staining it was looking distinctly dirty and less and less ladylike -- or maybe more so, if this is what ladies normally secrete between their legs?!

At this point, Sarah let him know that she needed to go to the toilet.

He accepted and allowed her to move down off the ledge and lift the toilet seat, sliding her knickers down and sitting her bare bum down on the white plastic seat.

"Come and have a good look inside my undies if you want!" Sarah said with a lovely, gentle grin on her face.

With her skirt hiked and those white knickers down around her open knees, the driver moved down between her legs as Sarah faced her crotch panel out towards him.

"There you go!" she said, "Now you can see what my lady holes have done to my knickers!"

They did indeed look very stained -- brown and yellow in equal amounts right across the deepest part of her crotch panel, very much in the shape of her vagina.

"Sniff it if you like -- Mmmmmmmmmm...that's it! I want you to find out what my smelly cunt is really like. I'm such a shy girl keeping these private secrets inside my panties all the time -- I only get to find out myself when I go to the toilet, so it is very rare to share them with another person. I know you love finding out my secrets like this!" her commentary continued.

"Wow Sarah!" the driver marvelled, "I love seeing how stained the inside of your undies are. It looks like mostly pee and discharge!"

"You're so tuned in to what goes on between a woman's legs!" she complimented, "I love how you know so much about my pee and discharge. I bet it's the colour that gives it away -- it's always yellow and brown for pee and discharge. Brown for other things as well but you seem to know very well!"

"I'd love to watch you go to the toilet Sarah!" he declared suddenly.

"I'd love you to watch me go!!" she declared in return. "It's not very often I'd want to share something so private and smelly with someone but I want to with you! Do you want to maybe lick my crotch panel as I go for you? That way you can taste what's inside my knickers at the same time as seeing and smelling my actual morning toilet!"

"Mmmmmmmm...I'd love to if it's OK with you!" the driver answered, almost in reverence.

"Of course it is!!" she stated with compassionate encouragement.

So instantly, the driver moved his face between Sarah's legs and buried it in her dirty, smelly undies, running his tongue along the length of her soiled gusset and up underneath the open-ended flap of the top section of her separate crotch panel, searching for that extra "pocket" of flavour and odour which he had always imagined such a secret compartment of a woman's panties was able to contain.

He really started sucking on Sarah's crotch panel and sniffing her musky residue as he held his breath momentarily before a hissing jet stream of urine immediately issued from between her legs, seemingly from the indistinct triangular jungle of her pubic hair but in reality, he knew it was shooting out of her body from her gaping urethra, spraying all of her feminine folds and flaps and sprigs of curly pubes on the way through.

The acrid smell of her wee as well as a considerable amount of golden spray flew about the open real estate between Sarah's legs, the front of the toilet seat and his face.

The jet stream sustained at least 10-15 seconds and the relief and pleasure in Sarah's face was obvious as the driver took a moment to cast a glance at it.

Along with the hiss of her urine were a couple of sonorous farts which emitted involuntarily from her anus and echoed accordingly within the chamber of the toilet bowl.

They were not particularly smelly -- the smell of her pee and dirty panties was far more prominent right now but the driver enjoyed the way the gas passed out of her and how unapologetic she was, even though her flatulence was complimented with a cute giggle and smile as it exited her body.

"You may want to stand clear for the next part!" she warned him.

He realised then, that she could not be making it any clearer -- she needed to do a poo and was obviously willing to do it in front of him -- which he took as the ultimate compliment and turn on, all at once.

Still very aware that they didn't want to be intruded upon from outside in this situation, they kept their ears open -- so far, so good!!

The natural occurrence of Sarah's bowel movement should have been nothing unusual for the next few minutes -- other than the fact that the driver was standing in the cubicle with her and watching as you took her morning shit.

He heeded her advice on this occasion and gave her space to do her business and no doubt give space to the smell it generated.

He was so excited and apprehensive all at once -- which he imagined she may also be!

Sharing something so potentially dirty and smelly as a bowel movement with someone else is potentially as daring and disgusting as anything imaginable -- but also so HIGHLY erotic - the anticipation was palpable!!

Accordingly, Sarah looked at the driver and her face coloured noticeably -- she was holding your breath and straining at once, clearly forcing the stool down through her colon and rectum and eventually out of her anus and into the toilet bowl.

He wondered how big it would be, what it would look like, what its colour would be and of course, what it would smell like.

Another noisy fart flew out of her bum before he could see the evidence in Sarah's face of her shitting muscles engaging and the subtle, moist crackling sound indicated from the direction of the toilet that the poo was leaving her body, along with some more spurts of pee if the tinkling sound in the toilet water below was any indicator.

The length of time that she held her breath straining and the associated crackling sound, told him that her poo was a big one when she eventually released her breath with a satisfied smile, it allowed the stool to softly snap off and drop into the toilet with a nice "Slap!".

Sarah sat for some moments before telling the driver that she thought there was a bit more.

He kept his distance but had his erect cock firmly in his hand, knowing that he had just watched Sarah perform one of the most intimate and private acts that any woman possibly could.

The driver could have almost jerked off then and there but then, not quite out of the blue, the pungent smell started to permeate the cubicle.

They both seemed to smell it at almost the same time and shared a knowing look as the raw odour quickly filled the space.

He was now stroking his cock openly in front of Sarah as the stink of her morning poo was turning him on far more than it was repulsing him.

Sarah looked at him desirously as his rock-hard penis pointed almost directly towards her face and they both silently considered the reality of what might happen next with a pile of her smelly bog now sitting in the toilet and how they might go about wiping Sarah's dirty bum.

"Come here!!" she whispered, obviously still mindful of potential intruders from outside the private paradise of their small cubicle.

Beckoning him towards her, Sarah reached for his cock with her right hand and took it deeply into her mouth in one, fluid motion.

He stood, watching from above as his thick, veiny member disappeared into her lovely soft, pink mouth and he closed his eyes as the warm wetness of her wonderful mouth and lips started sucking sensually on his 8-inch penis.

Her mouth was willing, taking the full length deeply, with his pubes brushing her nose and he hoped she could smell the sweet sweatiness of his pubic odour as he had done so often of hers.

She also took his hairy, hanging ballbag in her hand as she sucked, gently rolling them around at the same time as using a couple of her fingers to start massaging his perineum and briefly sliding one of them onto the nub of his anus.

The driver moaned audibly as Sarah's finger touched his bum hole and he squatted slightly in front of her, hoping for her to take the cue and maybe even slip a finger up inside him.

Having his cock sucked at the same time as having his balls and anus massaged by Sarah was a pleasure he could lovingly maintain for hours - or at least until a large creamy load of semen may find its way into her beautiful mouth. The sharp, raw smell of Sarah's poo was also driving him closer to edge as she continued to pleasure him and she also hoped that her own faecal odour was a source of high arousal for him.

Not wanting to come just yet and also wanting to indulge a very dirty act with her, he suggested that we might want to try wiping her bum -- either she wiped and he watched or else they may be able to share the duties?

They decided that it was possible for her to keep sucking him whilst wiping her own anus. He also had the idea for her to pass him the dirty toilet paper to inspect, sniff and maybe even lick before disposing of it.

What a plan!

So, with his cock still in Sarah's mouth, he reached across and started peeling off sheets of white toilet tissue. Folding them neatly, she leaned forward while still seated on the white seat and reached around behind herself. Her hand and fingers went to work with the toilet paper before she handed it back to him with quite a heavy amount of brown soiling.

As planned, he inspected it carefully and then proceeded to put it to his nose, sniffing it deeply.

WOW!

The raw, earthy stink of Sarah's shit and the stark sight of it looking such a deep shade of brown on the "pure" white toilet paper nearly made him come hard instantly!

He resisted and waited with anticipation for the next wipe whilst temporarily dropping the soiled paper onto the floor.

Sarah wiped a second time, then a third -- he really liked the way her hand stayed around the back as she wiped -- indicating that she was really using your middle finger to clean her anus properly at the same time as gaining some pleasure from massaging her own bum hole.

Six wipes, then seven and finally an eighth indicated that Sarah was satisfied that her bum was now clean -- and a minor miracle that he held from shooting his cream for this long!

As she made clear that the eighth wipe was final, the driver checked with Sarah if it was OK to come in her mouth. She said that it was and he knew he was ready and hoped she was as well -- holding the final piece of toilet paper close to his nose.

He could still smell Sarah's poo on it, even though the soiling was now only light, he closed his eyes, imagining how "clean" her bum was now and the smelly brown pile sitting in the toilet bowl only a foot or two from her bare bum and he came hard - into her mouth, in several sharp, shuddering bursts, she continued to suck and gulp as the hot, creamy mix shot out of his thick penis and onto the back of her throat.

Having so far avoided any unwanted attention from outside the toilet cubicle and he just having had one hell of a wonderful orgasm into Sarah's mouth, he was very keen now to return the favour to her!

They were yet to flush Sarah's morning bog down the toilet and he had the idea that they might not want to, just yet! Both of their satisfaction levels were sky high and he wanted Sarah's poo to keep pleasuring them in such a confined space. He then asked, with some trepidation, if he could have a look inside the toilet, to see what she had done.

Somewhat to his surprise, Sarah agreed unconditionally and even revealed to him that she'd like to have a look herself!

So she stood up and looked inside.

"OHH WOW!!" she said, with a very satisfied grin on her face. "Come in closer and have a look!!"

He moved cautiously towards the toilet and took a peek inside.

Not expecting exactly what he might actually see, he took the lead as his heart nearly leapt through his chest when he set eyes on what Sarah had deposited.

What were clearly two of her thick, brown logs lay curled on top of one another in the toilet water -- it was quite a mass, and there should be no surprises that it had created the stench that it did.

Even though he had just come massively, he felt his cock getting hard again and quickly!

The smell was still dominant but not off-putting in the least and Sarah was clearly OK with her own stench. It was strong, sharp, raw and SO, SO EARTHY but not at all repulsive. Still, SO unmistakable and SO arousing knowing that it had come from deep, deep inside her.

Quietly, he was tempted to reach down into the toilet and pick one of the logs up to put it in his mouth.

Instead, he made it clear to Sarah that he would like to pleasure her intensely to the smell of her own poo, just as she had done to him.

"Absolutely!!" was her fast response.

At this point, Sarah put into action her original plan of making use of the mobility bars on each side of the toilet.

Before doing so, she quickly removed the top half of her clothing, (including her bra) to not only reveal her wonderful big boobs, but leave her standing completely naked in the toilet with him. Dropping all of her clothes onto the bathroom floor left even less space for them to move but as Sarah now took her position back on the toilet, it was less of an issue.

Seeing her sitting on the toilet completely naked provided the driver with such a wonderful erotic image. Sarah's beautiful body looked amazing at the best of times, but viewing it in this context could easily make him come hard again, spurting his come uncontrollably all over her - her breasts, the toilet seat, her thighs and triangle of pubic hair.

But he decided he would rather hold off and savour her goodness, and maybe come uncontrollably together?

It was a good start when Sarah sat back on the toilet and placed one leg on each of the mobility bars, effectively leaving her naked and spread wide-open on the white toilet seat with her pile of smelly brown shit directly underneath.

She seductively called the driver down to come and indulge everything she was now offering. Immediately, he got a wonderful view of her hair-covered vulva and folds of her major lips. He could also see the wavy shape of her inner lips which were buried even deeper in amongst her hair and plump vulvic flesh.

"Would you like me to lick you?" he continued.

"Please do," she was almost begging him. "I want you to lick me deep inside!"

Peeling her flaps apart, he could see that they were quite thick and wrinkled and brown in colour -- looking much darker and dirtier than the brighter, glistening pinkness of her pussy opening. As soft as they were, he found little difficulty in using his fingers to separate her tender vaginal flaps which revealed the glorious pinkness of her innards, which he could clearly see were coated in a layer of creamy white smegma.

12