Sarah at the Bus Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prizing them well apart now, he got to see the gaping black opening of her pee hole as well as the solid pink bud of her clitoris, which was now poking out naturally and proudly from underneath its very wrinkled and fleshy looking hood.

He started licking her hairy vulva on both sides whilst holding her flappy cunt lips apart and could really smell her feminine odour much more strongly.

He was taken with the fishiness emanating from inside her pink cunt -- it was unmistakable -- so strong, pungent and feminine all at once. He was amazed that it smelled as strong as it did, given that he knew that she showered only last night and what he was smelling had only built up inside her knickers on the 6-hour overnight bus trip.

Still, a wonderful setting to be exposed to such private feminine secrets, in a toilet with all her tender holes wide open and smelly.

With her legs wide apart and her hairy centrepiece exposed, there was also a good-sized gap between her legs where the driver could see the brown, smelly mass of her faeces. As he moved his face deep between Sarah's legs, he found it hard to know what was turning him on more, the sweet fishiness of her wide-open hairy vagina or the steamy, earthy stank of her beautiful morning bog.

Extending his tongue, he was now licking Sarah's smelly cunt deeply -- running his wet, pink tongue along the length of her fishy pussy flaps -- with such a close view, he could see how much dried smegma she had accumulated in the feminine folds of her gorgeous pussy, especially in the crevices between her inner and outer lips and around the wrinkles of her clitoral hood. The areas where her discharge had gathered also had the sweetest flavour, which he could certainly taste by now on the back of his tongue. This was the REAL experience of being able to enjoy Sarah's private womanly secrets -- tonguing her fishy pussy and tasting what comes from inside her directly into his mouth. He was also detecting a saltier sweetness from inside the depths of her pink cunt which he knew was the taste of her residue pee, coated around and mixed in with the creamy tang of her discharge.

Sarah's beautiful pussy fishiness was all the while in direct competition with the darker, sharper, earthier smell of her faeces which was steaming up from the toilet bowl, between the gap in her thighs and hitting his nose squarely. The driver was now jerking his cock feverishly with his left hand as I tenderly licked her out and inhaling the smell of her poo.

The driver's mouth was now so full of Sarah's fishy taste, his tongue was now yearning for another flavour and he momentarily withdraw it from the inside of her vagina and carefully move it down over her perineum, licking that tender piece of flesh between her cunt and bum hole.

Sarah adjusted her position slightly now, getting a feel for what was coming, pushing her bum more forward and giving the driver better access to her back passage.

Having just done her morning shit out of it and wiped herself "clean", the driver was so hungry to see the condition of her bum hole and give her the ultimate pleasure by sticking his tongue inside it.

With her bum now in a better position, he pulled her lovely cheeks apart and had a closer look at her wrinkled poo hole.

He could clearly see some tiny flecks around the rim of her anus which looked to be bits of residue toilet paper from her wipe and a couple of brown smears in the hairs populating the depths of her bum crack which were clearly leftover bits of poo that had probably got caught as she was wiping.

Spreading her anus wide apart, he eagerly stuck his tongue inside it and started licking around it, getting the bits of toilet paper onto his tongue and then licking the hairs in her bum crack and almost immediately tasting the more bitter taste of the shit residue in his mouth.

Sarah was moaning audibly as his moist tongue poked directly into her lovely, tender shitter, which may have been problematic if somebody from outside came in to use the toilet. So far, they had avoided any disturbance but as the excitement intensified, the risk of getting heard or caught also ramped up.

His tongue reaching deeper into her anus was hitting the spot for both of them, particularly knowing that it had pushed out two such sizeable, smelly brown logs only about 10 minutes earlier. The smell of Sarah's morning dump was still so present and strong and was making their rimming session all the more arousing.

As his tongue probed deeper inside her and she allowed her butt hole to relax, the only thing imaginable to him that was more intense and enjoyable would be Sarah pushing a lovely, glistening, firm, brown, smelly turd slowly but surely into the driver's waiting mouth.

They were both getting off immensely with the sensation of his tongue poking in and out of Sarah's still-soiled shitter -- all those super-sensitive nerve endings around her tender hole were desperate for more and even though it was against the practices of common hygiene, he couldn't help but pull his tongue out of her bum and stick it back into her fishy cunt ever so briefly. The idea of transferring poo from her bum into her smelly pussy was so very naughty but so lovely at the same time.

All the while, Sarah was rubbing her clitoris, pulling it pink, erect and glistening out from underneath its wrinkled hood and massaging it expertly as only she knew how as she felt the driver's tongue moving from her anus to her vagina and back again.

Sarah grabbed her smelly little white knickers which were left on the ledge above the toilet and started sniffing her own crotch panel. She could smell her own muskiness and fishiness inside them and it was really getting her off. She started running her tongue along her own discharge stains and tasting the sweet, spicy tanginess of her pee and smegma combined.

The driver started touching her anus with his finger, which was now really nice and moist, as he kept tonguing her smelly pussy. It didn't take much for his finger to slide up inside Sarah's bum and he could feel the warm, soft, rippled walls of the interiors of her back passage which was like another world compared with the inside of her cunt.

It would have been easy to pull his finger out to sniff it after it had been up her rectum for a few minutes but the smell of Sarah's steaming turds just underneath was still strong enough to be getting him off and he hoped Sarah as well.

As his finger moved around inside her, she kept moaning as he massaged her rectal walls and he secretly hoped that he might find another smelly movement in there, which might be ready to come out!

With his finger sliding in and out of her bum hole and his tongue sliding in and out of her cunt, Sarah rubbed her clit around and around. He paused for a moment as he got one of her pubic hairs on the back of his tongue.

Sarah's pussy smelled so fishy and the smell of her poo was so earthy and strong.

The taste of her creamy smegma and pee inside the driver's mouth was so sweet and tangy as he kept licking her out. She was close to coming. He inhaled and smelled Sarah's shit so close to his nose. God, it smelled amazing!! God, her pussy tasted so sweet. It smelled so musky and fishy, He was about to come. He kept sliding his finger in and out of her smelly bum. Oh God, they were both about to come. Sarah's pink cunt produced even more creamy paste and it was covering almost all of the interior meatus of her vagina. He licked her out deeply and he could taste it in his mouth, so sweet, tangy and fishy.

He was jerking my cock as he inhaled her fishiness and smelled her shit. She was rubbing her clit as he slid his tongue in and out of her cunt and finger in and out of her bum hole. They were close.....so close....Ohhhhhhh God!! Sarah was coming....her body began to convulse and the driver pushed his tongue and finger so deep inside her. He was starting to spurt uncontrollably as Sarah came hard, shaking with some creamy paste starting to leak out of her pussy opening.

He licked the pussy cream as it dripped out of her. Sarah kept shaking... and shaking... and shaking...the pussy cream just dripping out of her even more. Her anus is glistening with moisture and puffed up like a moist brown volcano crater.

Sarah took some final sniffs of her fishy knickers. The driver took some final sniffs of his shitty finger that had spent the last 5 minutes deep up inside Sarah's rectum.

They spent at least a few minutes in their post-orgasmic glow, with him lovingly stroking her moist anus and vagina as they both flexed and puckered involuntarily, all smeared with a combination of smegma, saliva and maybe some "bum juice".

They realised also, that they have had some amazing toilet sex without being detected by anyone!

To finish, Sarah put her knickers and clothes back on and they finally flush Sarah's morning poo and all the dirty toilet paper down the toilet and leave the bathroom cubicle, still a little smelly but crackling with some incredible and dirty sexual energy.

12