All Comments on 'Sarah Ch. 01'

by Mikro

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An Enjoyable Story

I'm on page four and will definitely read to the finish.

But the author has an uncertain way with homophones, taught that should be taut, throws that should be throes. A worse habit is that of inserting an unnecessary apostrophe between a word and its pluralizing "s": tit's, bit's, etc. Please learn the difference between the plural "s" and the possessive "s."

There are stories so hot that spelling and grammar may be safely ignored. In this long-fused, slow-burning six-pager, however, the repetitive errors eventually pile up and become impossible to ignore.

Keep up the excellent work, but take the time to improve the peripheral skills that will showcase your creativity. Or find an editor who will assist you to do so!

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
Good, But Implausible

This story was really good until Sarah completely lost control of herself after her night with Mark. I can't imagine someone like her, from her background, removing her bra and underwear and going into a professional environment with her nipples visable. Giving herself to Dave was out of character. I would say the story was good, but implausible.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why did you ruin it?

Sarah was on top of her game, hot as hell, and she and Mark were great together. Then you turned her into a desperate slut who would degrade herself. What a horrible finish to a great story. I hope in the next chapter she comes to her senses, shows that asshole who is the boss, and gets revenge. Please don't slut her out to the rest of the store.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Good in parts...

Great start

Powerful middle

Lame ending

Do twist it in Ch. 2

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Excellent story.

Too bad she got involved with Dave but I guess it helps make the story. Thanks for writing. I will go on to the next chapter and hope she gets even with Dave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikro@Mikro
Please remember that i am English. Anything i write therefore is also English. It may be slang or even coloquial but it is still English. Not American, Nigerian or Australian but English. While the grammer and sometimes spelling may be wrong it is still wrong English Email: mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sarah Series Info