Sarah Ch. 04

Story Info
Hot Wife gets Carried Away with Black Cock.
6.4k words
3.27
13.5k
20

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
496 Followers

My name is Steve Matthews and my wife is Sarah. Ever since we have been together, I've been trying to get my wife to relax, loosen up a little, enjoy life and be a little more adventurous. However, she has always been very shy, and uptight which frustrates me tremendously.

Sarah is a very attractive woman, with the most beautiful smile and an exceptional figure. Slender with a perfect ass and exceptionally large firm breasts. Ever since we have been together I have fantasized about showing her off and sharing her. But only recently, since she quit taking her birth control pills, has she gotten way more horny and adventurous.

Friday night Sarah fucked Lavar, a black man, that we met in the porno movie theater. Then Saturday morning Sarah fucked another black man, Jamal and Henry, his 21 yr old assistant pool cleaner. Since her fertile time of her menstrual cycle is this weekend, it was very exciting.

Now, it is Saturday afternoon and Sarah is resting while Steve fantasies about Sarah fucking more black men, as he mows the lawn. He is so excited as Sarah has been suddenly making all his fantasies come true. Steve is wondering what other perverted things he can get Sarah to do tonight, while she is still fertile.

Steve's mind is a zillion miles away as Sarah comes out into the front yard, where Steve is mowing, in just her skimpy bikini and a big smile.

"Hey Steve, how is the mowing going honey?" purrs Sarah.

"Mowing right along. What's up? Steve asks.

"I just got a call from LaVar, he was just checking to see if I wanted to go out tonight. He said the Oreo Club, over in Santa Clara, has nude dancing on Saturday nights. Winners get to pull a train or gang bang with as many customers as they want in the back room. What do you think? Should I let him take me out?" purrs Sarah.

"Would it be OK for me to come along and watch?" says Steve.

"LaVar says that it usually isn't a good idea for white men to go to the Oreo Club, and especially, to try to chaperon their wife." says Sarah.

"Then, in that case, I'd say NO. But why don't you tell him to bring several of his black buddies over here to visit instead. Say about 8pm. That way, I can keep an eye on things." explains Steve.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea Honey! I will call him back and invite him and his buddies over tonight." said Sarah.

"Ok, Sarah. I'm almost done. When I get finished, after I take a shower, I want to go for a short drive. Is that ok with you?"

"Sure thing Honey, what ever you want Steve." Sarah agrees.

---------------------------------

"So where are we going this afternoon, Honey?" asks Sarah.

"I just wanted to go for a little drive here, in Silicon Valley. It is such a beautiful day. I wanted to just get out for awhile." says Steve. They chat as they cruise around...

"I love going for a ride with you Steve, and it is such a beautiful day. Look over there, looks like a new Sam's Club! That will be handy, to be so close." said Sarah.

"Hey, look at that. I've never noticed that bar there in this strip mall before. Let's stop for a drink, OK?" says Steve.

"Sure, let's check it out." Sarah agreed.

Steve pulls his Ford Mustang convertible into the parking lot, close to the front door of this little bar.

The couple go into the bar together. The first thing that they notice is that is pretty dark. The little U shaped bar is pretty full, except for a couple seats next to the pool table.

"Let go sit over to there." Steve suggests.

"Ok" said Sarah.

"What will you folks have?" asks the bartender

"The lady will have a white wine" Steve says. "I will have a Bud Light."

Sarah sets her big boobs on the bar, as it is the perfect height to take the heavy weight of her double D size boobs off her chest. When the bartender returns with their drinks he sets Sarah's wine almost right between her breasts. Steve notices this and ponders.

"Honey, did you notice how close to your breasts he set your wine?"

"Yes, I did. What do you think?"

"I think you should lift up your sweater and let both of your bare breasts sit on the bar. Then when you finish your wine set the empty right between your bare breasts so he can't pick up the empty without touching your breasts." says Steve

"That sounds like a fun game Honey. Let's see what happens." purrs Sarah. She finishes off her wine and sits it right between her bare breasts that are resting on the bar.

"Another round for you folks?" asks the bartender.

"Yes, please" says Steve. Noticing the bartender hadn't said a thing about Sarah's bare breasts showing. Steve also finds it unusual that none of the other bar patrons have noticed either. Everyone is minding their own business.

The bartender quickly returns and takes the empty wine glass from between Sarah's bare breasts and replaces it with a full glass without even touching her lovely breasts. Steve is amazed.

"Sarah, take you arms out of your sweater. One at a time." Sarah who was shocked that the bartender did not even say anything about her breasts being out in the bar, readily agrees. "Sarah, take your head out of your sweater now." as she does Steve takes her sweater and holds it. Sarah sits with a big smile completely topless in the bar!.

Steve holds Sarah's sweater for awhile. Sarah feels amazing, sitting completely topless in the bar. It also feels strange that not a person has noticed, looked or said anything about it. It feels so sexy to be sitting in the bar topless.

Steve throws Sarah's sweater on the pool table right behind them. Sarah jumps up and grabs her sweater proceeding into the bathrooms right there to put her sweater back on. "asshole Steve." she purrs.

Sarah takes a tinkle while she is in the women's restroom. She realizes that she can't believe what she had just done. She has always had amazing breasts, but before Steve, she never had the confidence to show them off. Her nipples are so hard and pussy so wet with these thoughts.

Sarah comes back into the bar and George suggests they leave and go get some dinner. Sarah readily agrees.

===============================

Sitting in a booth at Denny's our couple talk. "That was pretty hot, with you sitting topless in the bar. I really like showing off your breasts. You know that it would be a lot of fun to dance on the bar at the 49er sometime. Don't you think?" says Steve.

"Yes, I think that would be a lot of fun. So that everyone could see my breasts, maybe walk around the bar so everyone could feel them, squeeze them and maybe even suck them!" whispers Sarah.

"I wonder if they still have amature night out at the Brass Rail in Sunnyvale." says Steve. "Now that would be kick ass for you to dance in front of a big crowd down there. I will call and find out." says Steve.

"After we eat, let's get home and take a nap before LaVar gets there. I want to be well rested for tonight." Sarah said lovingly.

=======================================

"Are you all ready for the guys to show up Sarah?" asks Steve.

"As ready as I'll ever be, Steve".

Sarah comes out of the bathroom In high heels and naked. Walks out to the family room with a couple blankets to throw on the floor.

ding dong, ding dong, ding dong goes the doorbell. Steve promptly answers the door welcoming his guests in.

"Good evening Lavar, who are all your friends?" asks Steve.

LaVar smiles "Good to see you again Steve, this is Sylvester, James, Ray, Jamal and Miles" as they all shake hands with Steve.

"Pleased to meet you guys, come on into the family room and we'll get you guys something to drink."

As the men all file into the family room, they suddenly see the beautiful Sarah sitting elegantly, naked, with high heels, sitting on one of the sofa's smoking a cigarette and sipping some wine.

"Welcome, to our home men. I hope you like what you see." says Sarah thrusting out her beautiful and awesome DD's with a smile.

"Wow" "Awesome" "What a beautiful woman" the different men all comment, when the see the lovely Sarah. Going in for a hug, each man introduces himself. Greeting Sarah with kiss on the cheek.

"I, for one, have never been invited to someone's home to find a beautiful naked woman, awaiting us." says LaVar with a smile.

"Drinks are over here at the bar guys." says Steve. "Help yourself to whatever you like."

Sarah, thrusts her breasts out all the more while the 6 black men are feasting their eyes on her lovely young figure. Sarah finishes her smoke, and eyes all the men, lovingly.

The closest man to Sarah, is LaVar, sitting next to her sipping on a Bud light. Sarah takes a sip of her white wine and slides off the sofa onto her knees to approach LaVar, rubbing his thighs.

"Guys, I probably don't need to say this. We would like you to fuck Sarah as much as you can this evening. Cum in her pussy, freely, as much as you can tonight. And remember No pain, and "No means No", otherwise just have fun." says Steve

"Hello LaVar, how are you doing sweetie?" purrs Sarah as she works to get his zipper down, to get to his cock.

LaVar smiles at Sarah and says "Doing fine my slut. You going to suck my cock for me tonight?"

"That is my intention and my pleasure." purrs Sarah.

The other guys pull out a joint and ask Steve if it is OK. Steve smiles and takes a few big tokes. Sylvester didn't know Steve so his idea was to bring some killer weed to make Steve, maybe, 'pass-out'.

Steve kicks back enjoying the show of all the men touching Sarah all over her body. sucking her breasts, fingering her pussy. Fucking her pussy, fingering her ass. With 6 Black men here to play, the combinations were endless. Over and over the Black men would nut in Sarah's tight pussy without any birth control.

Steve watched closely as man after man fucked Sarah's pussy. Sometimes missionary and sometimes cowgirl. While Sylvester continually kept firing up joints and passing them to Steve.

It wasn't long before Steve went unconscious from the strong weed. All the black men partying, they continue to rotate and constantly fuck Sarah for hours and hours.

Eventually the men have each had several nuts in Sarah, and decided to leave. Fortunately for Lavar, he brought his own car. Just letting Steve sleep and LaVar continued to kiss and make sweet love to Sarah.

As Sarah and Lavar make love alone, while Steve sleeps soundly in his recliner. Sarah feels she is falling in love with Lavar. She whispers to him so sweetly "Lavar, I love your cock. You have made me come so much tonight. I want you in me always. I want you every night." purrs Sarah.

"I want you too Slut. I am going to keep you, to use as I please. Maybe I will even sell that pussy to my brothers. You can be my Ho and I'll be your pimp. How you like that shit, baby?" says Lavar.

"Lavar, I love your cock. I will do anything you want me to do. I will be your Ho, and your slut. I will gladly fuck all your friends, all you want. You turn me on, so much. I want you in me, all the time. Mark me to show I am yours forever." purrs Sarah.

Steve has woken up gently to hear the lovers whispering on the other side of the room. Steve is shocked at what he thinks he is hearing. Is Sarah pledging her heart and love to Lavar? Steve wonders and doesn't move. Then Sarah suggests that they take a shower together.

The slut wife Sarah is becoming a cheating wife and takes her black lover into the master bathroom and gets some fresh towels for both of them. They begin the shower and it feels so good on their fucked out bodies. They wash each others bodies and Sarah continues.

"Lavar, I think I am falling in love with you. Please Stay with me forever. I will gladly be your Ho, you can be my pimp. I will do anything you want. I just want to be with you all the time, from now on."

Steve quietly followed the pair as they went into the shower and hung back, just enough that they wouldn't see him. But he was certainly close enough to hear the heartbreaking whispers and talk of cheating. Steve is shattered but very turned on.

"That sounds like you really are starting to get a thing, for this black cock now. Slut, I will be glad to take you out and show you off. I will take that pussy of yours and sell it all over the hood. Once you leave with me, you won't want to come back, slut. Are you up for that?" says Lavar.

"Yes, please. I want to be with you, in every way, forever. Let's go to bed now and get some rest. But take me with you when we get up in the morning. I will be yours to do with as you want." purrs Sarah.

So our lovers finish their shower and crawl into the king size bed in the master bedroom, as the first of many slights to Steve. Sarah snuggles up to Lavar and can't resist playing with Lavar's cock and before long is trying to get some more dick in her pussy.

"Fuck me Lavar, I need it all the time from your magic cock. I love your big black cock in my pussy. Please Honey, fuck me some more, I need it badly." purrs Sarah.

"Let me rest, Bitch, I have already fucked you 6 times this evening. We can fuck some more in the morning." says Lavar.

Meanwhile Steve is starting to question having Lavar and crew over tonight. He is not sure he has been hearing Sarah correctly, but it sounds like she is falling in love with Lavar. Steve isn't sure what he overheard, but for the immediate future he decides just to let things "play out" and see what happens.

==============================

When sun finally brightens up the house and begins to warm things up, Steve awakens slowly and heads into the hall bath to take his morning whiz. Quietly Steve walks into the kitchen to get the coffee going. Ahhhwwww Sunday mornings are so peaceful and relaxed.

After Steve has the coffee cooking he carefully walks down the hallway to the master bedroom to find Sarah sound asleep barely covered by a sheet. No sign of Lavar. Steve goes on into the bedroom and cuddles up with Sarah.

"Good Morning Steve." Sarah purrs. "How is my big boy this wonderful morning?"

"I am a little Horny since I watched you have sex with all six of those black men. Are you feeling up to it Sarah?"

"Sure, let me get ahold of your little guy. Oh, there he is. Let me kiss him some. Hmmmmm, he is waking up now." purrs Sarah.

"Oh yeah, just like that Honey. Just like that. Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm coming. Oh gosh Sarah, that was fast. I must have been really horny this morning." says Steve.

"You taste so good, Steve. mmmmm. You know Baby, we have some free time today, why don't we go on down to the clinic and take care of that vasectomy real quick. As the head nurse there I have all the keys and access to everything. It would only take a few minutes." says Sarah.

"Are you sure you can do it Sarah?" asks Steve.

"Before I worked for the podiatrist doctor, I worked for another clinic that specializes in reproductive issues, I did that kind of stuff all the time. In fact, I actually did most of the operations after a while." Sarah said as she holds Steves testicles so sweetly.

"That kinda turns me on to think of you castrating me." says Steve

"Does that really turn you on, Steve? To think about me cutting your balls off? Cuz I could do that if you really want me to. I was going to do a vasectomy so I wouldn't have to take birth control pills anymore. But if you would like me to go ahead and just castrate you, it is just a couple more little cuts." Sarah said as she gently squeezes Steve's ball sack.

Well, we already decided that we didn't want you to have my baby's, only black ones. So I don't see why not." explains Steve.

"Yeah, the idea kinda turns me on as well Honey. I would really like to cut your nuts off. The idea really kind of turns me on! Let's get some breakfast and go on down to the clinic. It won't take long at all. We can bring them home and put them in a little jar to keep them. Then you won't ever be able to make anyone pregnant." purrs Sarah.

==================================

Down at the clinic

"Steve, let's use this table here. You just get your pants off, and lay down with your head at that end. I will get all the stuff I need to do the operation." Sarah smiles excitedly.

Steve removes his levi's and then his shorts, with an erection now plainly showing.

"Ok, I have all the things I need now. Ooow You have a boner Honey. Does this really turn you on to think about me taking off your testicles?" purrs Sarah.

"Well, I guess it does Sarah. Looks like I have a big woody!" exclaims Steve.

"If it turns you on so much, maybe we shouldn't use any pain killer! It shouldn't hurt that much anyway. Want to try it? The scalpel should hardly even be felt." Smiles Sarah

"OK, Honey. Remember I love you with all my heart. Do what you want to me. I trust you." Steve Whispers

"OK, I'm going to put up this screen so you can't see what I'm doing. Just lay back and relax. Are you sure you want a full castration Honey? Because if you do want that, I can definitely do that." purrs Sarah. As she takes his hard cock and jacks it a few times while she washes his crotch with alcohol.

"I guess, now that you have all that big black cock from LaVar and his friends, that you don't really need mine anymore. Do you Sarah?"

"That is true Sweetheart. I love black cock now, but that doesn't mean that I want to hurt you Steve. I still love you. How about I just cut your cock head off. That way no other woman would ever want to fuck you with an ugly dick? Regardless, this will sting a little bit." as Sarah gives her husband Steve some novocaine shots to his testicles.

"Whatever you want to do to me Sweetheart. I don't care. I just want to please you. You are my whole life. Nothing matters in the whole world more to me, than you." explains Steve.

"In that case, I could take your whole cock off, if you want." smiles Sarah.

"Whatever you want to do to me Sarah. I love you so much. Whatever is mine is yours. Cut me all you want to." whispers Steve as tears start to run down his cheek.

"You won't mind sitting down to pee, after I finish cutting you, will you?" smiles Sarah, as she gives Steve some more shots in the base of his cock.

"Sarah, I love you with every bit of my being. There is nothing I wouldn't do or give up for you." whispered Steve as his whole entire crotch goes completely numb.

"OK, Steve. In that case, I'm taking everything. Your cock and your balls, and.....I'm done." purrs Sarah with a big smile.

"What?" Steve says. "That seems awfully quick to take all my sex organs away."

"I told you that the vasectomy only takes a couple cuts and a couple stitches and a couple minutes. I may not fuck you so much anymore Steve, but I still love you with all my heart. I would NEVER take you cock and your balls off, I love you and I would NEVER want to hurt you so badly." purrs Sarah.

"Frankly Sarah, I heard some of your pillow talk with LaVar last night. It really sounded like you didn't love me anymore.

"Steve, my Sweetheart, I love you with all my heart. I really enjoy Big Black Cock alot, but I will never leave you for Lavar or anyone else. You are my soul mate Steve. I love only you." purrs Sarah.

=========================

Wednesday evening.

"Are you almost ready to go Sarah?" asks Steve

"Yes, already got my dress and my makeup on. Just need to get my strappy high heels on." purrs Sarah. "How do I look?"

"Whoa, you look so hot Sarah! Maybe we should just stay home and make love." says Steve with a smile.

"Don't be changing your mind Steve. You always do that! That is why I didn't cut your balls off when I had the chance. Now come on, lets go to Sunnyvale. I want to get naked and put on a show! I have been practicing some of my old cheerleader moves the last two days, I can't wait to show off!" purrs Sarah.

=====================

The Brass Rail in Sunnyvale Calif. largest strip club in the entire San Francisco bay area just next to Moffett Naval Air Station

Buster2U
Buster2U
496 Followers
12