Sarah Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, the parking lot is packed." says Steve

"Yeah, it is a good thing we brought the party van, encase we can't get out later." smiles Sarah

They get out of their van holding hands and walk briskly towards the main entrance....pay the cover and proceed on inside.

"Steve, I never thought this place would be so big!" whispers Sarah.

"All the more guys to see your sexy body, my Dear." Says Steve

"Lets go this way, towards the pool tables I see an empty table for us." Says Steve.

They get to an empty table and order some drinks. Sarah is really amazed with the size of this night club. Realizes she needs a drink to relax. Before long the MC takes the stage and explains that all the women than want to participate in the amature night strip contest need to come over to the stage to "sign up" now.

Sarah gives Steve a big kiss, and Sarah proceeds over to the other side of the stage. Her heart is all a flutter with sexual excitement.

The stage hand lines up the women, getting their names and explains the rules. "Each woman gets 3 songs. The first song you show your tits, then next song you get naked. Third song you continue to dance naked. Then,come back down here to wait until everyone is done. When all of you ladies have danced, the MC will call you all back up on stage and whoever gets the loudest applause wins $500. Any questions?" says the stage hand.

Sarah, is so excited she is about to orgasm. Squeezing her legs together. Sarah is only wearing a sundress and no underwear, so It will be a quick strip!

The music starts and the first gal starts. Sarah, watches closely and sees immediately that this first woman isn't smiling, so she isn't connecting to the audience. The next gal is too stiff. Suddenly, the MC announces "Sarah, the next lovely lady to dance!"

Sarah quickly climbs the three steps and with a big smile starts dancing. Thrusting out her breasts, dancing with as much energy as she can, shaking her ass. The audience watches Sarah closely, as Sarah smiles and looks into the audience.

Sarah feels so alive, and teases with lifting her dress slightly. But near the end of the first song, Sarah just pulls her sun dress off over her head. Sarah reveals her whole beautiful body to over 500 men all at once. Startling Steve that she has shaved her pubic mound.

The cheers are going wild. Sarah is moving so sexy. Sarah is giving wood to all the men, and she loves it. Sarah is really strutting her stuff. Looking down into the men in the audience with a big smile, looking many men right in the eyes. Sarah is rally having fun.

After her three songs, Sarah climbs back down the stairs but stays naked, holding her dress, then setting it down on the floor. As she stands at the edge of the stage she chats to all the men sitting right there. flirting, she even sat on a black guys lap, encouraging him to feel her up! Sarah is getting carried away again. Steve can't see what she is doing but suspects she is being naughty.

Finally all the dancers have performed, Sarah having climaxed several times from the fingers of her black friend whose lap she is sitting on, is more relaxed. Now it is time for the judging. All the women are called back up on stage. The MC holds his hand over each woman's head to judge the loudness of the cheers for each woman.

Maybe it was because Sarah was still naked. Maybe it was because of her smile. Maybe it was because of Sarah's wonderful figure. Whatever it was, Sarah won. They took a picture, gave her $500 and had her dance another few minutes.

Sarah was asked to return the next week, if she could. She was so happy that when she got down from the stage she forgot all about her dress and walked nude all the way across the bar. Nearly every man that was within reach of her grabbed a wonderful handful of her ass or her tits. That was Sarah's favorite part of tonight.

"Where is your dress Sarah?" asks Steve.

"I guess I left it over by the stage Steve, do you want me to go get it?" purrs Sarah.

"I better go get it, you'll just get in more trouble." smiles Steve.

By the time Steve gets back Sarah has been setting in the laps of several black men at the next table, one at a time as each one feels, squeezes and sucks her breasts to Sarah's delight.

"OK, Sarah, here is your dress. Better put it on before you get in trouble. smiles Steve.

"Do I have to Steve?" Sarah sadly gets dressed again.

"Come on, time to get home Honey." says Steve, then reconsidering, "if you guys want you can follow us out to our van for a quicky" Steve suggests. Steve's suggestion is met with 4 big smiles. Three from the three black men and one from Sarah also.

===============================

The next morning Sarah awakes with a smile. "Wow, that was a great time last night! First I danced naked in front of probably 500 men, then, I win the dance contest and finally I get my reward in the parking lot. Wow, it was great Steve!" purrs Sarah with a big smile.

"Yes, I had a great time also. But these late nights are killing me!" exclaimed Steve.

"I guess we'll just have to get ourselves under control." purrs Sarah. I guess those sailors from Moffett had a good time in the parking lot. I'm glad we brought the van." purrs Sarah.

"I got their phone numbers if you want to see them again." said Steve.

=================================

a whole week goes by, until Friday night comes around again...

"Well, feel like going down to the 49er tonight? Just encase you feel like dancing on the bar." asks Steve.

"Actually, that kinda sounds like fun, Honey! I really am getting to love dancing naked in public." purrs Sarah.

"Well, just topless in the 49er, but wear a skirt for easy access encase you want some action.

Steve drives the party van down to the 49er, mostly encase Sarah gets horny after dancing on the bar. Steve and Sarah quickly find a couple vacant bar stools and Steve orders.

"Sarah will have another Long Island Ice Tea, please Alex. I will just have a Bottle of Bud Light."

"Coming right up Steve. How are you doing Sarah? Feel like dancing on the bar tonight?" says Alex.

Maybe Alex, but I'm going to need a couple drinks first" purrs Sarah.

"Here ya go folks. Just let me know and I will announce You and bring over the steps up to the bar." says Alex the bartender and owner.

Sarah drinks three Long Island Ice Teas and is ready to dance. Sarah waves at Alex with a big smile and he hurries over.

"I guess I'm ready Alex, but I'm going to need music, Honey!"

"No Problem, here is a $20 bill for the jukebox. If that isn't enough, just let me know, I will move the steps over to make it easier to get up to the bar. Just don't fall down! Let me announce you." explains Alex.

Alex grabs the microphone after moving the steps to the bar. "Ladies and Gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure. Tonight we are honored to have the Lovely Miss Sarah Dancing for us tonight. Please be generous with your tips."

The juke box starts "Panama,...Panama..." (by Van Halen) starts Sarah's set as she climbs the steps up to the bar with a big smile. Sarah struts up and down the bar unbuttoning her top, to the music. Patrons are moving things off the bar to make room for Sarah. As soon as Sarah gets her top unbuttoned she removes it and throws it to Steve, to big cheers from the patrons.

Sarah is having a blast, the tune slows down for a few lines as Sarah finds an open place on one end of the bar and lays down to wiggle and smile. Sarah encourages feels from all the men. "Don't be shy guys, give Miss Sarah some tips" says Alex on the loudspeaker.

Down to her G-string and high heels Sarah feels each hand rubbing over her breasts to see if it has a cash tip. If no money is in his hand she pushes the hands away. When the tips slows down she gets back up and moves to the other end of the bar, smiling at all the guys.

At one point Sarah struts down the steps and dances all over the bar, making sure her smile and her tits are available, personally, to all the men. Steve couldn't be more proud as he watches man after man squeezing Sarah's breasts with one hand handing her a $20 bill with the other. Everybody is having fun!

Eventually Sarah quits dancing and goes back to her seat next to Steve to finish her drink. Setting at the bar, in just her G-string, brings a free drink from Alex. "Thanks for dancing for us tonight, Sarah! You re welcome to dance for us every weekend if you like. When word gets out we will probably become the most popular bar in town!!"

"It was really kick ass, Alex. I had a lot of fun dancing. I will try to make it every weekend for you. Thanks!" exclaims Sarah.

Sarah lights up a cigarette and smiles at Steve, holding his hand. When an old man walks up to Sarah. "Excuse me Miss, could I speak to you for just a moment in private? Please." he says.

Sarah quickly gets up off her seat and takes the older gentleman towards the bathrooms in back seeking some privacy. Sarah turns around and looks at the older gentleman and he explains how he hasn't had sex since his wife died 5 years ago and offers Sarah $100 for a few minutes of her time.

"Let me tell my husband where I am, and I will be right back. Just wait here." says Sarah before she scoots back to Steve, quickly explains and hurries back.

"Follow me Honey, I will help you out and I don't want any of your money." purrs Sarah as she takes the old man's hand and pulls him thru the back door.

"Where are we going, Miss?" asks the older gentleman.

"Lucky for you, we brought our party van tonight. It is right here, so climb on in, Honey." purrs Sarah determined to do a good deed.

Sarah takes the old man and sits him down on the bed in the back of the van, then works his zipper down.

"Lets see what we have to work with Honey." purrs Sarah.

"Oh, that feels good, young lady." the old man says.

"You don't mind if I suck you a little bit do you?" purrs Sarah.

"Ahhhhhhhh I'm coming!" says the old man.

"That was awfully fast, and you didn't even touch my tits yet!" exclaims Sarah, as she takes the older gentleman's hand and puts it on her breast.

"Thank you young lady. That was wonderful, but I am afraid that is all I can do tonight." says the old man. "I guess I best be going now, thank you for this wonderful pleasure you gave me."

They both get out of the van and go back in the back door of the bar. The old man collects his hat and walks out the front door with a smile on his face. Sarah sits back down with Steve, still naked.

"That didn't take long." Steve says with a smile.

"It was just some TLC for a nice old guy, Honey." purrs Sarah.

"Well, it's getting late. About ready to head on home Sarah?" asks Steve.

"One more sip of my drink and I'm am ready to go." purrs Sarah.

"Aren't you forgetting something, Sarah?" asks Steve.

"You aren't going to insist that I put my clothes back on are you? I have been naked all evening, and I am comfortable like that Honey." purrs Sarah.

"OK, then SweetHeart. Wave goodbye to your fans as we go out the door." smiles Steve as they get up to leave the bar.

"Bye Alex! Bye everybody! See you guys next time! Bye!"

Sarah waves so much her big beautiful breasts sway as she proceeds with Steve out the back door naked, with Steve carrying Sarah's clothes.

"Wow, that sure was fun Honey!" purrs Sarah.

"Yes, it was Sarah. yes it was!"

=============================

So much activity Sarah asks Steve if she can skip seducing Jamal in the morning. Steve readily agrees. He wants to sleep in himself.

However after they get up and have a late breakfast, and sipping their coffee, Sarah says. "Steve, that was great last night, it was a lot of fun!" purrs Sarah. Would it be alright with you if we invite LaVar over again tonight? But this time just by himself."

"Sure Sweetheart. Anything for you. If you want some more black cock tonight, it is fine with me." Steve says with a smile.

LaVar shows up at 8pm for an earlier start at the intense sex he is planning for Sarah tonight. Tonight he is determined to win her heart, her body and make her his sex slave.

"Steve would it be ok if I take LaVar into the bedroom tonight, please? The floor isn't that comfortable." Sarah purrs with a smile.

LaVar wants more privacy tonight and encourages Sarah to close the bedroom door and asks Sarah to tell Steve she wants more privacy so she can relax and really enjoy herself tonight.

"Sure, no problem Sarah. I trust you, If you need help just holler. I'll be right her in my easy chair." Steve says

George lets them sleep in his bed.Then George just takes a blanket and tries to sleep in his recliner. The next morning, George opens his eyes about 11 and goes first to the hall bathroom for his morning whiz.

George then goes into the kitchen to make coffee. He gets out some breakfast fixings and starts breakfast for everyone. Then as everything is cooking he goes down the hallway and opens the door to the master bedroom to the lovers to let them know that breakfast is cooking. But the bedroom is empty.

George is shocked and quickly rushes into the bedroom and the master bath. No sign of Sarah. Out to the back yard, No sign of Sarah. Out front to look for Lavar's car. No sign of Sarah. George can't imagine where they are. Then Steve sees a letter from Sarah that she left on the bed.

"Dear Steve, I am taking off with LaVar this morning while you sleep. LaVar needs help with some things and it sounds like he is going to need me for a few days. Don't worry, I will call you when I get a chance. Love Sarah."

Meanwhile, LaVar is taking Sarah around to meet some of his drug connections and other associates. Using her to close some drug deals as a bonus. He has her dressed in a sheer top and miniskirt without and underwear.

Sarah loves all this black cock she is getting and is glad to do as LaVar wants. New connections are made, new drug deals struck. Sarah is just a bonus for the other guys for dealing with Lavar.

Eventually the couple gets back to LaVar's place. His roommates are surprised that she seems so committed to pleasing LaVar. Sarah is proud to show off her new tattoos on both breasts, her right ass cheek and on her left ankle of the QOS tattoo. She also got both nipples double pierced horizontal and vertically both. 10 gauge double posts going both ways. Besides her belly button and clitty hood.

Sarah is learning to love showing off her body for LaVar. But LaVar is already starting to get bored with Sarah already. So he ponders taking her to the Oreo club next weekend. Then see if he can sell her to another pimp.

==============================================

find out what happens next in Sarah Chapter #05

coming soon.

12