Sarah Clears Her Head

Story Info
After Husband's affair, Sarah finds comfort elsewhere.
6k words
4.46
13.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Clears her Head

"I'll be here when you get back ;)"

She picked up his phone by accident and the phone illuminated to read those words. The text message itself was innocuous, it was the wink and the smiley face that immediately aroused Sarah's suspicion. The texter's name said "Heather F" and just a cursory amount of time scanning Kevin's Facebook traced the name to a pretty blonde and a winning smile. They worked together, although Sarah couldn't tell how they knew each other there. She couldn't have been up that high in the company or she would be on this trip with them.

She saw the text message Thursday and come Saturday the thought of him cheating gnawed at her, no matter how hard she tried to dismiss it. It was all she could do not to rip the phone off the dinner table and comb through every message they ever sent right there in front of him. But she couldn't, not in front of all of his work friends and their wives. Maybe she could sneak it away and excuse herself to the restroom and pour through them there. She still hadn't forgive herself for not invading his privacy from the moment she saw it.

"Sarah?" Kevin said and the sudden buzz of a hundred other conversations and silverware scraping against plates roared back into cognition. "You okay?" He pressed, a look of concern on his face that only annoyed her.

She nodded unconvincingly and Kevin continued. "Karen asked how the kids were."

"Uh, fine." Her mouth was dry and her throat felt completely closed off. "Jackson's grades have improved at school. He's eating everything in sight. Tyler's starting to feel like a stranger but every now and then he lets us in and we know he still loves us. Friends are everything for him right now."

"I remember that pha-" Sarah stared ahead and let Karen drone on. Karen was 10 years older and the last of her brood was leaving the house soon. She and Jack were closer to retirement than their college years but they seemed close, loving. Maybe if she nodded and kept her head down in her food they might all leave her alone. Kevin had noticed and kept shooting glances at her while trying to end the conversation but fuck him, she decided.

The truth is, their marriage wasn't perfect and she knew that. Before the lucrative jobs, the kids, the car and mortgage payments, they had been happy. Sex, backrubs and laughing were frequent but now those had been replaced by stress, contempt and imagining their life with someone else. But now she was sure he hadn't just imagined it, he had actually gone out and done it and she hated him for it. If they were going to be miserable, she wanted to be miserable together. The way they had started. Maybe when the kids left the house they might rekindle something, still alive and buried underneath all the noise. Instead he was fucking some bitch named Heather.

She had been looking forward to this cruise too, even if it was just a business cruise his company threw for a great quarter. She would have plenty of time to lie out on the deck and read while he was forced to talk shop with his coworkers. But even that he had taken from her, because now she could only obsess over Heather. And she needed to know.

She plucked his phone from the table and held aloft her own. "My phone died, I'm going to use yours to call and check on the kids."

His eyebrows furrowed, "Give me a second, I'll come with you and we can both call."

"I don't want to take you away from work," and She was off with it before he could object,

She found the closest route out onto the deck and walked well away from the door, just in case he was following her. When she felt well enough away, she leaned over the railing and opened up their messages.

And there it was, in plain sight. She should have gone through the messages sooner.

A nude here. A pouty face there.

A photo clearly taken at the office, with her hand suggestively between her own legs and the caption. "Wish I had you to do this instead."

A simple "Missing you."

A few exchanges like, "When are you getting away?" "Be there soon" in response.

He was far from innocent himself. "Hey sweet thang." "Rough morning. Let me see that ass."

And then the one that really got her. Just when she didn't think the screw could turn any farther.

"The bitch is really something today. Would love to talk with you about it later if I can get away."

So she was "The Bitch."

She walked back to the table and when she handed his phone back, he smiled warmly and said, "How are the kids?"

"Fine," she said and she sounded just as dead as she felt. "I'm not feeling good," She announced to the table firmly. "I don't want to ruin your evening, but I'm going to head back to the room."

They protested politely and some of them showed genuine concern but in the end they wouldn't really miss her.

"Do you want me to come up?" Kevin asked her.

"Fuck you," she thought but she shook her head. "No, I'll be okay. In fact, I need some time alone to sleep, so don't worry about being up later." She kissed him politely on the cheek and that hurt her to do more than anything. She'd rather bite his ear off.

She walked away from the table. She had been drinking freely, but not enough to be sloppy. She had always had the presence of mind to not need babysitting when she was drinking. Getting sloshed out of her mind would have reflected badly on him at work. She crossed the crowded dining hall with more difficulty than she wanted. She hadn't kept track of what door she had entered in and they hadn't been on the ship for long. The first hallway out of the dining hall looked familiar but she wasn't sure. She had no where to be, but she just wanted to be in her room to cry and process.

She took a wrong turn or two and backtracked a little. She eventually realized that she was on the wrong floor and took a staircase to the next floor. A few more winding corridors later and she felt sure that she was getting close but she just couldn't find the hallway with their room numbers. Maybe she had drunk more than she thought. She felt the cooling sea breeze come from an opening up ahead and when she stepped foot on the deck, she felt a few tears starting to come. By the time she sidestepped a few late passengers and had reached the railing she was crying at full force, frustrated from his infidelity and being lost.

She brushed off a few concerned passengers and over a period of time she calmed down. She turned around and headed through the door that led back off the deck. Down a side hallway, she spotted a group of three Cruise workers wearing aprons. Some kind of busboys or cooks maybe. Maybe they would know where her room was.

As she approached, she got a faint whiff of weed, something she hadn't really done since her college years and even then only at parties. They shuffled awkwardly and she saw one of them pocket something. She thrust out her room key as she approached.

"I was wondering if one of you could tell me where this room is, I'm a little turned around."

A dusky one with curly black hair took glanced at it briefly and handed it back. "It's just around the corner actually. You're almost there."

She shook her head, "Of course. If it was a snake..."

She made to leave and thought better of it, "Can I get a hit of whatever that is?" She gestured toward a tall blonde boy's pocket, the one who had pocketed the weed. The smell was unmistakable this close to them. "I assume that's weed." She clarified.

They all looked at each other in disbelief before they realized they wouldn't get in trouble. Maybe from relief, the tall blonde didn't put up a fight and handed over the joint. Sarah took a hard puff, coughing a little from lack of practice.

Exhaling sharply, she passed it off.

"Sarah," she offered.

The dark curly haired one introduced himself as Mateo. Young, but easy on the eyes Sarah noted. The blonde introduced himself as Jake and the shorter, dark haired one gave his name as Gill, which Sarah noted as a stupid name. They were all younger than her by at least 10 years, Sarah wagered it was closer to 15.

"How long have you guys been working for the Cruise line?" she asked.

They were all from the local university, taking short cruise trips on the extended weekends and taking classes during the week. Gill had been the longest, working for the last two years but Mateo and Jake were veterans of a year.

Mateo puffed and passed, "You look like you've had a rough night." He had an accent, but just the hint of one. He had probably been in the country long enough that it had almost disappeared.

"Rough couple of days really," she admitted.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Jake offered his best customer service smile, "Is there anything the cruise line can do better to improve the stay?"

Gill snickered, "She's smoking weed with us man, I don't think it's the cruise."

Sarah nodded, blowing out a harsh breath of air and passing. "Yup. It's uh...my husband. He's screwing some girl at work. She looks young and fun. Things I stopped being years ago. Do you guys have girls back home?"

Everyone said no and Gill made the international "Ehhh" symbol.

"He sounds like an asshole. You seem fun, you're smoking a little weed here with us." Jake noticed.

"Bumming our weed." Mateo noted.

"You were sharing between the 3 of you, I'm barely registering." Sarah laughed but the laughter faded quickly. "If you boys were gonna cheat, why would you cheat or why did you cheat?"

"Sex," Gill blurted out instantly and the other boys nodded in unison. "Sometimes it just gets stale."

Jake shrugged, "I've never cheated myself but I always want to. When I do, sometimes I just want to try new flavors or see what somebody else has to offer me."

"Were you a rough lay?" Mateo asked.

"Sex was fine." Sarah reminisced, getting a little defensive. "I'm not a prude.

She grew pensive. "Once a month, twice maybe. It was a chore. Between the kids and work and all of our activities, I always wanted my me-time before sex. He's never been the best at it anyways."

"Small dick?" Gill asked and they all laughed, even Sarah.

"He's fine," Sarah dismissed the question.

"That means yes," Mateo laughed.

"Dick size doesn't matter you idiots. It's how you use it." Sarah said, getting angry now.

Mateo shook his head and grinned at her, "Yeah, but what if he had a big dick and knew how to use it."

He meant himself Sarah knew, just by the way he said it. She glanced down at his crotch absent-mindedly. When she looked back up at him, he was smiling.

"I guess I wouldn't know about that." Sarah said. Her head was pounding by now but it wasn't just the alcohol talking. She was feeling something between her legs too. A warmth gathering in her chest.

"I'm not a bad lay," she said again. "I don't just lay there like a cold fish. It's been awhile since he got a blowjob, but he's gotten them before. We tried anal when we were first dating, but I never took to it." She scanned over each of them, alcohol speaking for her. "Why, before he and I started dating I even had a threesome."

"Oh yeah?" Jake grinned. Mateo cocked an eyebrow. He seemed to know where she was going, but the other two were oblivious.

"Yeah. I had two guys talking to me at a frat party and I was drunk. Probably as drunk as I am now. One of them had his hand on my thigh and the other started kissing me. I had enough presence of mind to get us to an unoccupied bedroom, but I let them use me. I'll admit I don't remember much of it."

"Did your husband ever find out?" Gill asked.

"Of course not," Sarah sighed, "Didn't want him to think less of me. I wonder what he would think of that now."

Mateo nodded, saying what she was thinking, "I bet he'd hate it. I'd bet it would make him real mad."

Sarah nodded, mind made up and a little eager. But she didn't want to seem too eager. "I'm not real sure where my room is. Would you mind showing me? She handed her card to Mateo, who took it coolly. Sarah turned on her heel. "Let's go boys."

And it was only now that Jake and Gill caught on. Mateo led the way and Sarah bit her lip following him. Behind them, Jake and Gill exchanged an apprehensive look but curiosity won out and soon the four of them formed a not-so-casual line skirting through the hallways. The walk was longer than Mateo said it would be. They passed by on a inner level overlooking the dining hall on the way and Sarah glanced down, catching her husbands table. If he had looked up, he would have seen her, trailing Mateo but leading two other boys behind her. The thought filled her with pleasure.

"Look up you bastard" she thought to herself.

But he didn't, and soon they were out of sight, down another corridor that was definitely not her room. Mateo finally stopped in front of a door and inserted a card, not her card.

"My room," He explained. "For privacy."

She nodded. It was for the best. She'd hate to be interrupted. She was sure the boys were too.

The entered the room, Sarah first, Jake and Gill next and Mateo last. He shut the door behind them. She walked forward towards the bed back to them. She was apprehensive, unsure if this was really going to happen, even as her fingers reached up to unzip the zipper on the back of her dress. "You can back out at anytime," she thought.

The zipper was down at last, and she began to move the sleeves off her shoulders. It was a simple U-Neck black dress, that showed just enough cleavage to still be modest. It fell to the floor in a heap. She turned to face them at last. She wasn't ashamed of her body. It was obvious that she had given birth twice, but nothing had gotten away from her. She had gorgeous dark brown hair that she had put up for the occasion into the prettiest bun she could muster. She pulled out the pins now and shook her hair out. Grabbing a wristband from her wrist, she pinned her hair up in a cheap ponytail, better equipped for the night's action.

She had soft, pale skin and luckily she had dressed up a little underneath her clothes as well. She was wearing a matching set of lilac lingerie. Nothing elaborate, but enough lace to make herself feel sexy. When she had packed it, she thought maybe Kevin would have been lucky enough to see it, but now these 3 boys were lucky enough to take it all in.

"Turn for me again," Mateo said and the other boys grinned stupid, horny grins. She did, still in her heels. They pushed her ass up into the air. She had a little more wrinkles back there then she would like, but it was nothing to scoff at. The boys seemed to like it. She admired her stomach most, something that a few exercise tapes a week had made taut without being muscular. She cupped her breasts absentmindedly as she turned, rubbing them a little bit for the boys. They filled her hands and even overflowed a little. Luckily the march of time hadn't made them completely sag yet. She was beautiful in their eyes.

She completed her eyes and after a short breath, sank to her knees. That seemed like the perfect place to start. She spread her knees wide in a v-shape before her. They approached, fumbling at their belts. Mateo pulled his out first and she grabbed it in earnest. In her head she laughed at the confidence in his dick size. He was bigger, sure but the way he spoke, she expected a third leg to come out. Regardless, it made its way into her mouth in quick succession. She reached up with her right hand blindly for a second one to fill that hand. She found it, Jake or Gill's she wasn't sure. She swirled her tongue around the cock in her mouth. It took her a moment to find a rhythm between the one in her hand and the one in her mouth, but by the time she got accustomed to it she sensed it was time to give another boy a turn. She wrapped her lips around the one she had been fondling, Gill's she now saw and began to work at that one. She used her free hand to beat at Jake's, who hadn't gotten any attention just yet. She was thrilled and turned on to imagine that Mateo was calmly beating himself off just inches from her face. Someone was pawing at her left breast, and pulled it free of the cup loosing her bra strap from her shoulder.

She let her lips free from Gill and gave service to Jake now. She used her free hands to give Gill and Mateo the love they needed. Gill had reached down and was pinching at the nipple on the right breast. Suddenly, Jake pulled her head in and jammed himself down her throat. She was taken by surprise and fought back against his hand pulling free. She spit and slobbered a little as she came off of it but when the shock of it was gone, she realized that she needed it.

More

And when she took a breath she devoured him again, going down deeply on his cock, almost choking herself.

Jake pulled her back off and slapped her lightly on the cheek. He leaned in close and whispered to her, "Just like a whore. You're gonna be a whore tonight for me."

She kept her hands on Mateo and Gill, jacking them at a slow pace while Jake took his shirt off. He hasn't been afraid of the gym, she noted. Gill took the cue to take his off too and he had more of a pudge on him. In fact, if it had just been the two of them, Sarah probably would have rejected him, but he got caught up in the gravity of the invite so to speak.

"Up," Jake said suddenly and he pushed her back onto the bed and knelt down between her legs and removed her panties. Gill knelt on the bed next to her head and offered himself to her again. Sarah obliged and inhaled him as she felt Jake kiss the insides of her thighs.

Mateo hadn't joined them yet. Dimly, over the sounds of her own sucking and the wet smacks of Jake breathing and licking between her legs, she heard the sound of a drawer opening on the nightstand by the size of the bed. Something metal rolled around before Mateo plucked it out, silence, and then the sound of a bottle lid opening.

She felt the bed sag behind her and she pulled herself away from Gill long enough to see Mateo's curly black hair so close to her face. She felt his breath on her ear and he whispered, "How crazy do you want to get tonight?"

She couldn't find words to express what she was thinking, and honestly the alcohol and weed were clouding the matter. "Just relax," he said and kissed her softly on her neck.

"Turn her over," Mateo said and Jake did so, laughing, "Holy shit dude, is that for real?"

"I get a lot of girls in here, sometimes things get kinky."

She felt two hands grasp her thighs and butt and pulled her closer and around. Her knees sank to the floor and she propped herself up with her elbows on the bed. Gill slid himself and more importantly his cock beneath her.

"Just do what you've been doing," She heard Mateo instruct her. "Ass up."

And she did, obediently. Like a puppy. She took a long lick up Gill's shaft before engulfing it in her mouth. She felt a hand tease at her pussy lips, sliding up the length from clit to taint, slowly and with purpose. Then she felt something push at her anus. It was slick and immense.

"Just relax," Mateo cooed. She tried her best not to tense and she relaxed her motions on Gill while they worked at her. The pressure was immense, but not really painful. Whatever it was had been oiled. And finally, the pressure changed from the outer rim, to somewhere inside her and instead of pressure it was just a feeling of being full.

"There it goes," Mateo said. "It's in. You do you man."

The fingers returned to her pussy and focused mostly on her clit this time, "Aw, it's got a cute little jewel on it." She heard Jake say, mockingly. She didn't care, it felt intense, like she could feel everything going on down there. She tried to remind herself to pay attention to Gill, as she was just absentmindedly jacking at him softly with her head on the bed.

12