Sarah Clears Her Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed shifted next to her head and she turned to see that Mateo had sat down next to her, he leaned forward and kissed her sensually on the lips.

"You're doing great," He said. "Total smokeshow." He leaned back and scooted his lap closer to her face. She reached her free hand out and jacked him off too, she tried to keep a beat on Gill but she was more focused on Mateo. He had beautiful brown eyes. He reached out his hand and stroked her cheek and offered her his thumb. She bit at it a little and sucked on it.

Suddenly, Jake entered her from behind and it jolted her awake. The full weight of the situation hit her at once.

I have a butt plug in my ass, a man in my pussy and two cocks in each hand


And somehow this thought invigorated her, imagining herself with her ass in the air like a bitch in head, that pretty pink jewel displaying itself proudly to the room.

She felt someone's fingers snake through her hair and then suddenly, they gripped and yanked her up sharply from the bed spread. She arched her back and Jake railed into her. Normally she would have loved a more slow start, but she was as wet as she'd ever been and she loved the sound of his flesh smacking against hers.

She grunted and squealed, "Yes, yes, yes, yes," and then like a growl, "Ungh, fuck me."

Gill and Mateo sat forgotten by her, but she saw them treating themselves to the show in front of her. Gill reached out and pulled at a nipple, clumsily but lovingly.

Jake's pace slowed, he was more built for power than stamina. She collapsed, ragged onto the bed as he pulled himself in and out of her, doggedly. He grabbed both of her arms and pulled them back, grabbing at her wrists. He stopped himself suddenly and pulled at her bra and slipping her arms lose from the straps, freeing her breasts completely from them. Now the bra sat around her waist, useless and discarded.

Jake pulled himself out suddenly, breathing hard. He flung her around to her back and then stood up himself, but just when Sarah was hoping he might re-enter her, he motioned to Gill and the two of them traded places. Gill's was shorter and thicker, much like him. When he wrapped his hands around her thighs and entered her, it was like the plug and him were fighting for attention. She gasped in delight and suddenly she was back at it. Maybe Gill wasn't so bad.

Jake sat down next to her and Mateo himself scooted forward. They knelt beside her face so that their dicks were hanging over her face. She did her best to reach up and fondle and kiss each one as Gill awkwardly plowed into her. Jake reached forward and fondled her breast hard, squeezing roughly. He rolled her nipple between his fingers and pulled and just when Sarah thought the pain was unbearable he released and suddenly pain turned into a weird pleasure. Mateo just rubbed softly on her shoulders while she played with his dick, but Jake wasn't done with the rough treatment. He forced her head toward him and she parted her lips willingly. Again, he was at the back of her throat and she coughed and spat.

It was hard to pay attention to the pleasure that Gill was giving her down below with the rough treatment she was getting but part of her was just glad to be used. What good was she but a fuck toy tonight. She was just glad to be of service.

"Use me," she thought to herself.

She heard Gill grunt and he weakly gasped, "Where?" and suddenly Sarah realized that he was going to cum. "Not inside," She managed to say around the size of Jake's dick in her mouth. And no sooner did she say that did Gill pull himself out and spray all over her stomach, moaning and shaking as he did so. When he had jacked the rest of himself onto her stomach he moved away from the bed and Mateo rose and took his place. Mateo kissed at her when he arrived and just inches away from where Gill had finished and "Jesus God is that hot." She thought.

She pulled herself away from Jake long enough to see Mateo's curly hair appearing just above the mound between her legs. He had inserted a finger as well and was working it against the g-spot at the top of her pussy. God, did that feel amazing. His tongue was working in quick lashes at her clit and the combination of his finger and his tongue was almost too much to bear. She started to feel a familiar warmth spreading throughout her body, an orgasm budding. Her knees started to tremble.

Jake grunted, and without any time to ask he came and the first wave splattered across her cheek and onto her breasts. She turned instinctively and caught the second wave on her tongue and in her mouth. Moaning herself from the feelings that Mateo was giving her, she wrapped her lips around Jake's twitching cock as his orgasm neared it's end.

"Jesus, fuck!" Jake groaned as he emptied what was left of himself in her mouth. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably now and suddenly her anus pulled. She realized that Mateo was pulling the plug out and the sensation was incredible. She could feel everything. His tongue beat against her clit, his fingers worked inside of her and then with a wet plop, the plug finally exited as well and almost as soon as it did, she shuddered and an intense orgasm bolted through her, starting at her stomach and crotch and radiating throughout to her fingertips and even to the hairs on her head. She giggled and pulled her legs in to her stomach, trying to get her tensed legs to calm down.

They sat still for a moment, Jake and Sarah regaining their composure from their orgasms, Gill coming down from his high and ready for a second round and Mateo at the foot of the bed, touching at her legs and feet, anxious for a climax of his own. They lay together like that for what seemed like ages. Sarah was both done and hungry for more. Gill inched closer to her on the bed and though she couldn't feel him, she could sense him and he probably had his dick out waiting for her.

"I'll be ready in a second boys, just give me a second."

Mateo rolled her back gently, unexpectant of anything. She felt a gentle prodding at her asshole again. She glanced down to see him poking a thumb at her back door. In a flash it was in and he moved it around slowly.

"God this kid sure does love anal," She thought to herself, but she didn't mind. His tricks tonight had been more than enough to place her trust him, so she let his well oiled fingers work inside of her. Besides, it felt nice. He withdrew the thumb and moved a finger into it instead and with the thumb he made light circles around her clitoris, which was still much too sensitive from the orgasm. But he was gentle and soon, she was feeling ready again.

"Okay, let's run that again boys." She said, coming out much more hoarse then she expected. Gill, anxious, moved her awkwardly and slid beneath her. Sarah grinned, cowgirl was her favorite. In just a moments time, she felt his thick dick slide into her. It felt oddly empty to be missing the butt plug and part of her missed it. Gill took his time and she was grateful for that. She felt the bed sag and two hands squeezed her buttocks firmly as Gill slid in and out of her. She looked up towards the ceiling and saw Mateo. He was standing, she was surprised to see and she smiled up at him. He kissed her forehead and then disappeared and crouched behind her. Suddenly, she realized what he was going to do and she tensed. Gill pinned her and stopped his thrusting for a moment while Mateo entered her from behind.

"No, I-" but then Sarah stopped herself. It was unexpected, but was it really unwanted? How was this much different from the plug. She said nothing and felt a soft hand around her throat. Mateo's voice whispered into her ear. "Just relax. You can always stop if you want to." He reassured her, all the while slowly pushing into her.

She did relax, or she tried to at least. There was so much pressure, not just because of the dick entering her asshole, but also because of the cock still in her pussy. Luckily, she had been oiled from before and there had been plenty of her pussy juice running down her slit as well and without much effort at all Mateo eased himself into her from behind. Gill started to pump again furiously but Mateo held him still through her and let her accustom herself to the sensation of the two of them inside of her. Sarah arched her back to accommodate them and Mateo pulled at her pony tail and kissed at her neck. And then slowly, he started to thrust.

"Holy shit this is hot," Jake said and he seemed to be regaining his strength rather quickly.

Sarah grunted, and not from pain. But from the beginning of absolute pleasure. She was sopping wet and Gill was beginning to work himself in and out of her again. Jake stood up and placed himself right near her face.

"You are so fucking hot right now," he said and she looked up at him with admiration. Oddly enough, it was exactly what she wanted to hear. He held out his semi-limp dick and she took it in her mouth while the two boys on either side of her took awkward turns pistoning in and out of her. Soon, she felt his dick swell back in her mouth and she reflected on how filthy she must look right now with every single one of her holes stuffed.

She could almost feel the two cocks touching each other through the thin wall that separated her pussy and asshole. At first, the two boys had difficult moving but soon they found a rhythm and complimented each other nicely. It took all of the strength Sarah had just to keep herself up and pay attention to Jake's cock, but the intensity and constant back and forth proved too much for her. She flopped over, off to the side of Gill and just let the two of them have their way with her. Jake would have to pleasure himself without her.

She moaned and Gill and Mateo grunted and moaned. She wanted so desperately to reach between her legs and stroke herself right now but there was a whole new pleasure to be found from just being completely full and used. She was sweaty and ragged and when Gill grunted again for the second time that night she didn't even fight it.

She whispered in his ear, "Come inside me. It's okay, I want to feel it."

And in short order he did, and she briefly felt the warmth enter and then leak out her pussy. Gill stopped his thrusting, completely limp-dicked but Mateo only picked up his pace. Gill rolled away and she collapsed onto the bed, only to have Mateo steal her arms and pin them behind her back. She let him use her, cum seeping from her pussy until at last she heard Mateo let out a long moan. He pulled out slowly and she felt just the tiniest bit of his cum inside of her. But the rest he jacked and moaned furiously onto her back and ass cheeks. She just lay there, ragged and exhausted while he did so.

She lay for awhile, catching her breath, with no strength to finish herself off, feeling the sudden emptiness in both of her holes, when she realized that Jake was still beating himself off above her. She lifted herself up weakly to her knees and when he saw what she was doing and how slow she was going about it, Jake grabbed her by her hair and pulled her up sharply.

She just stood there for him like a target, and after a few minutes of him beating himself off, he sounded again and Sarah opened her mouth like a baby bird and put out her tongue. Jake placed the tip of his cock on her tongue and the rest of what he had came spilling out across her tongue and cheek and lips. She swallowed, satisfied and collapsed licking at the cum around the edge of her mouth.

They rested for awhile and even if they had wanted to continue, the body was willing but the flesh was weak. They took their time dressing and Sarah noticed that her phone had two missed calls, both from her husband. A little panic crept in that he would find out or that he might organize a shipwide search for her and she started to quickly pull herself together and make herself presentable.

Gill left first and Jake followed shortly afterward. Mateo escorted her back to her room, like a Gentleman. He kissed her lightly on the cheek and before leaving, he whispered in her ear, "Smokeshow like you deserves better."

Any guilt she had then, left her and she wanted badly to kiss him but held off. He departed down the hallway and Sarah resolved to see him again before the cruise was over.

She entered the room expecting to find her husband but he was gone, so Sarah responded back to him that she had made it back. She stood in front of the mirror and prepared herself for bed.

After awhile, Kevin came back and demanded to know where she had been.

She smiled at him and approached him from across the room. "Relax, I'm fine. I just needed to clear my head." She rose up against him and kissed him fully on the lips, with the scent of another man's cum still on her breath.


12