All Comments on 'Sarah Does Art'

by keith_edinburgh

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jennijuggsjennijuggsover 2 years ago

Great idea!! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

as a female life model i could relate to this well-written story. in our group of all men artists plus me, we don't bother with the charade of drawing names-- i just strip off, pose for a couple of hours, then i fuck each one of them in turn whilst the others make drawings of me fucking, or just watch. everyone goes home happy, especially my husband who is one of the artists.

Probus888Probus888over 1 year ago

I know this is only a story for Lit but I've been to many life drawing classes and it isn't like this at all. The atmosphere is studious and respectful with all us artists trying to capture the model's (both M or F) form and get the proportions right, the musculature, shadowing etc. I have to concentrate so hard on my drawing. Then there's foreshortening which isn't easy and I hate drawing hands and feet as they are so difficult. If I can, I cheat and leave them out or hint at them! Anyway, although the model is naked and you do get to see that which is usually covered it is the least sexy atmosphere going!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I agree w. "Anonymous" above. In our group, my wife and I both attend as artists, but often she wants to be the model so strips off, esp. if we want to draw erotic poses. She's careful about keeping her robe on when off the modeling stand, so the only time she's seen naked is when she poses or when she fucks. I always help her out of her robe when she and one of the other artists get into an erotic pose. Sometimes at the end of an erotic pose after the male pulls out she'll let us draw her still open and filled with cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous