Sarah Does Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bite my lip in fury and frustration, wanting to object but knowing there is little point now that the picture is out there never to be retrieved. I shudder, realising that any future visits to the pub after class will be with men who can dip into their pockets at any point and review my naked, exposed body at their will. The heated arguments will have an extra edge to them.

Mind gnawing on this unexpected development I pay no attention as Mr. Perry glances at his phone. The picture has arrived along with a text. A second later his phone starts ringing.

I jump as the sudden ringtone echoes off the bare walls of the art room. The instructor quickly lifts his mobile to his ear and talks into the line "What? Oh yes of course, well that is, er, yes, it is, I will come right away". Hanging up, he hurriedly makes a beeline for the door "Sorry class, slight emergency -- I need to step out for a moment -- back in 5 -- take a break -- have coffee!" he calls over his shoulder as he rushes out in a whirlwind of arms and legs.

I blink at the sudden exit. A moment later I gasp as I realise he has left with the key that unlocks access to my clothes. I jump up, nude, forgetting myself, as I move to the door and peer out...but he is already gone. I look helplessly left and right along the deserted corridor before a sudden voice brings me back to reality:

"Here you go Sarah, I got you a coffee..." says Jon smoothly as I turn back to him, taking it automatically and only then understanding that holding the cup prevents me covering myself with my hands.

"She does a great job modelling, eh guys?" he grins as the other men happily gather around my naked frame leaving me no option but to stand and chat. The illusion of a professional, above-board model now destroyed as I must engage with these men I know, have sketched with, talked with, socialised with, drank with, debated with, and argued with.

"Sure does!" enthuses Jason as he quickly, lightly slaps my naked ass -- the resulting sound adding to the general mirth. I'm about to complain as I would when clothed but it seems far more difficult to do so while nude.

The shadow feeling of his bare hand on my bare ass is difficult to shake. My mind senses where he spanked me, the skin burning hot from shame rather than pain. I feel the small plastic cup of coffee shaking a little in my grip as my gaze moves back up to meet Jon's.

"Look! Nice, eh?"

He smiles as he lifts his phone, turning it as he does so, presenting me with the image he captured a few moments ago. I look at the smaller version of myself - nude, surprised, easily recognisable, captured forever, future viewers entirely under the men's control.

"Yes"

I hear someone answer. A beat passes before I recognise the voice as my own. Horrified as I realise my instinctive response has bypassed my brain. The answer catches them all by surprise and I see Jon's gaze move down to my breasts and, as it does so, I feel my small sensitive nipples harden dramatically.

I close my eyes for a fraction of a second. My brain chewing on the situation, aware of all the men in the room, all the cocks in the room hanging or hardening between their legs. I can almost smell the masculinity and desire emanating from each male. I open my eyes as I feel a finger and thumb delicately gripping my left nipple.

"You are not drinking your coffee." Jon states while he calmly holds my nipple, watching me, gauging my reaction.

I stare back, lifting the trembling container to my drying lips as I try to keep control. I feel his grip tightening slightly as I do so, pulling a little, teasing. I swallow -- the liquid and my excitement -- as I part my legs slightly to balance myself.

"She's loving it!" gloats Jason in amazement as the parting of my legs shows the clear glistening of my pussy. The undeniable bodily responses act as an invitation and he caresses my other breast as I squirm into, not away from, him.

"Let's give her what she's missing at home." Jon nods to the surrounding men in a signal understood by all.

A soft moan leaves my body as I feel the strong hands lifting my naked form. My body pliant as they lay me back on the table, ensuring my legs are fully spread, shaven, tight, married, wet pussy explicitly, obscenely, on display.

No sooner am I positioned than I feel it. A thickness rubbing between my legs. A hardness probing urgently around my eager pussy lips. I grit my teeth at the sudden pressure there followed by a satisfying give, a shunt, and he is inside me.

My back arches as my desperate pussy receives Jon's big thick cock. Much bigger than I am used to, the cock fills my pussy, presses against the sides in a deliciously satisfying way. His rapid thrusts pushing his shaft up and causing my clit to respond, tingling with the motion.

I know he is bare, deliberately so, but I don't care. My arms extend to the sides, hands opening to welcome two further cocks. I grip their throbbing hardness tightly, steadying myself and exciting them.

I can guess at least one owner of a cock now in my hand. I confirm my suspicions as I glance up, seeing Jason, looking down at where my small fingers hold his solid erection, playing with it, pulling at it. Never during all our conversations could he have dreamed that one day I would be naked in front of everyone giving him a hand job.

I moan as I feel Jon's big cock moving inside me, pushing, throbbing urgently. I try not to think of it being him, him of all people, fucking me now, but I can't help my mind fixating on the idea -- the fact we have never gotten along is surprisingly exciting for me and I can feel my orgasm hinting at its approach.

An echo seems to fill the room before I realise the repeated moan is not mine but his. Instinctively my hands tighten around the cocks they hold, my fingers feel the tension there, the urgency...my eyes widen as I feel them both release within seconds of each other. The grunts of the men and the thrust of their members alerting me to the orgasms a second before I feel their cum splatter warmly against my naked body.

"Oh fuck" gasps Jon as the sight of me being covered in their seed is the final straw. He thrusts hard into me, pressing his big cock fully into my married pussy as he starts to shudder. The sensation of his cock beginning to unload inside me triggers my own orgasm and it thunders through my body in sympathy, crashing in waves, obliterating all thought and action as its pleasure fills me completely.

When, a few moments later, I am recovered enough to open my eyes, I watch Jon as he gently pulls his shrinking penis from me. Expecting an expression of gloating triumph, I am surprised to see a relief, almost a gentleness there, a gratefulness for the pleasure shared. He exhales, placing his cock back in his clothing and suddenly leaves the room for a second, returning a moment later he hands me the locker key without a word.

I slip unsteadily off the table and rush to get dressed, glancing at the clock, I notice the time and jump into action. The class is due to finish in one minute and my husband promised to come and meet me for a drink after class. I only just manage to get my clothing on -- sticking slightly against parts of my body before the door opens and Keith walks in.

"Hey honey, had a good class?" asks my husband as he glances around, sensing some tension in the air "Ready for a drink?" he asks.

"Why don't we all go and get one?" Smiles Jon, shaking hands with him "We can tell you all about it!".

************------------************

Mr Perry sits back in his chair at home and opens the envelope. He smiles as he flicks through the sheaf of banknotes.

"Not bad for a day's work." He thinks as he sets it aside, recalling the events in the pub last week after I had left; Jon devising the plan and encouraging the other men to go along with it. Truth be told, he would have happily done it for nothing but there was some work involved after all.

He had had to let the model know she was no longer needed, prepare the box and slips of paper, send out an e-mail to the other female members of the class telling them the class had been cancelled, and a further mail to all the less regular male class members letting them know of the special fun to be had this week and so not to miss it!...Not to mention acting innocent as he declared the 'winner' - fully aware that every slip of paper had 'Sarah' written upon it.

He stretches as a soft chuckle emits from his lips. He remembers the private text he had received from Jon along with the picture during class "gr8 work Mike, ur quite the actor, we have left ur money in the first locker in the hall, leave the key there when you go, will ring u now" and then the moment later when Jon dialled his number and quickly slipped his own phone back into his jacket leaving Mr Perry to talk into the empty line as me made his excuses and left.

"God, I loved taking that snooty bitch down a peg or two." He laughs to the empty room, lifting his whisky and taking a satisfied sip as his mind recalls the sight of my naked body, the pert breasts and shaven, vulnerable, tight pussy.

"Which reminds me!" He exclaims, taking out his phone and pulling up my naked picture. Taking his time, he undoes himself and pulls out his thick cock, already hard at the explicit photograph before him, as he begins to stroke.

"Ah, it's a hard life being an artist."

12