Sarah Exposed at the Music Festival

Story Info
Exposed backstage, on dance floor and later while mudrunning.
3.8k words
4.17
7.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is an annual festival a couple of towns over that Sarah and I usually attend. It's basically music, dancing and boozing for 3 consecutive nights. It's held at an old baseball diamond.

Early in our relationship we'd purchase the weekend pass, but now we had cut back to choosing one night to attend.

Thursday night was usually a small crowd, and a single musician with a guitar would take the stage.

Friday nights experienced bigger crowds, and there'd be a local band.

Saturday night usually drew huge crowds, with the entertainment consisting of some once famous 80's or 90's rockers who were down on their luck.

I think most of the rockers thought their luck was finally turning as they were booked into a "baseball stadium". I was once shown a copy of a contract rider, where the band requested obscure champagnes, rare snacks and 4 different types of water like they did in their heydays. Then showed up to find their dressing room was a musty shed attached to a little league dugout. The organizers must have been closet sadists.

We had settled into Friday nights, because it was decent music, without the long waits to get a drink like those who show up Saturday experienced.

Since Sarah's sister Jo had divorced this year, she decided to fly in for a week, and attend the festival for her first time to see what it was all about.

I was waiting for the ladies to get ready. I'd love to tell you that they came downstairs dressed in sexy club wear, but that's not what happened. When they descended, they were both wearing two piece 'old man pajamas.'

Don't get me wrong, they both had asses that could fill out the bottoms. But the tops were huge and hung shapelessly from their shoulders to their hips, hiding any types of contours either lady had. Fortunately, there were only 4 buttons, so cleavage was still going to happen.

"Let's go, we still have to pick up Max and Karen." I said. Karen is the sister of Del (who we met in 'Sarah Flashes on a Boat').

Four years prior, we had been stranded outside the festival in a taxi-less wasteland. That night we had walked for a couple of hours until we managed to wake Del and convince him to come rescue us. Max and I had decided to take turns being designated driver going forward, and this year was my turn.

We arrived at Max and Karen's. When they exited their house, I realized that the old man pajamas had been a coordinated plan.

Max and I shook hands, then I received one of Karen's hugs. Every time we hug, she grabs my cock through my pants and gives it a few tugs while growling like a dog playing tug of war. She's very obvious, so there's nothing sneaky about it. I've never asked why; I just accept and enjoy it.

"No bra tonight Karen?" Sarah inquired.

"I hang my one bra in the closet beside Max's one necktie." she replied with a sparkle in her eye, "If he feels an occasion is fancy enough that it warrants being uncomfortable for a couple of hours, I'll join him. Otherwise, nope. You?"

Sarah looked down at her chest, "I'm wearing one now, but I might reevaluate. It'll be a game time decision."

"What about you Jo?" inquired Karen. Jo stuck out her tongue in reply, and we all laughed. Jo lives vicariously through Sarah's flashing but is shy of showing her own body.

When we arrived at the festival, Sarah did indeed decide to join Karen, and left her bra in the truck. All 3 women experimented with extra cleavage, but with only 4 buttons to work with, they decided that an extra 25% exposure was too much, at least for now.

We were parked next to a mud bog truck with large tractor tires and heavy-duty military axles. The 2 guys standing beside it had become very interested in the cleavage adjustments.

"I preferred it with the extra button undone." said the one who would be introduced as Ronny. His buddy JD was the driver.

"There'll have to be a little more liquid courage before that happens." replied Sarah with a smile.

"Make sure to find me inside." countered Ronny, "I'm willing to buy you all a drink if it means that I'm contributing to the cleavage fund."

"Just save me a dance" replied Sarah.

We chatted for a few more minutes, learning that they were spending the weekend at a camp in the woods, and had driven to the festival following the powerlines cut through the forest. It had been a challenging ride, and the truck was covered in a thick coating of fresh mud.

We left Ronny and JD in the parking lot and went inside. The bouncers at the door raised an eyebrow to the pjs but didn't remark.

Once inside I got in line to buy the first round of drinks while Max grabbed us a table. The three women hit the dance floor.

The band was just starting their second set. Sarah, Jo and Karen mostly danced together at first, but were occasionally joined by other men or women. At one point the bassist knelt down to talk to Jo between songs.

As the band wrapped up the set, Sarah and Karen came back to the table.

"Jo went to school with one of the guys in the band." declared Sarah, "He invited us backstage to share their complimentary drinks. Be right back." She bent down and kissed me hard, then stood up, released her top button, and winked.

Karen decided to stay outside, and took a seat between Max and I, while Sarah went to catch up to Jo.

In the dressing room, a representative from the festival took drink orders, then left to fetch them while leaving a tray of vodka Jell-O shooters.

While the band huddled up for a quick discussion of plans for their final set, Sarah and Jo took a seat in the opposite corner. As Sarah bent over to sit down, the combination of removing her bra and opening the extra button caused her nipples to briefly move into her visible cleavage.

She looked up to see if anyone had noticed, and instantly locked eyes with Neil the drummer, sporting a shit-eating grin. She shrugged and smiled back.

After the band's impromptu meeting concluded, Neil grabbed the tray and offered Jell-O shots to everyone, ending with Sarah.

"So...do you mind if I take my Jell-O shot off your tits?" he said loud enough that everyone turned her way.

"That depends, are we going to hear 'Hey Ya' by Outkast?" she asked in response, "I love dancing to that song."

Neil looked to Jed, who would be the one who would have to supply the vocals. Jed nodded.

"Set it up then." she said, while beginning to stand.

Sarah cupped her boobs together so there was a nice tight cleavage to rest the shot in. As she did this, her boobs were lifted just enough that the tops of her areolas were now visible.

Neal tried to shake the Jell-O shot out of the cup, but it came out easier than he expected, hit Sarah's left boob and rolled to the ground.

"So, this your first time shooting onto a lady's tits?" she quipped, getting a laugh from everyone including Neal, "Here, hold these."

Neal paused, then obeyed Sarah and replaced her hands with his, cupping her boobs. He lifted them higher than she had, until her entire nipples came into view, then adjusted his grip so he was palming her nipples while his fingers were on the sides of her boobs, almost like he was preparing to play pinball.

Sarah dropped one Jell-O shot into her cleavage and took one for herself.

Jed said "Hey ya." and everyone took a shot while Neal chased the vodka and Jell-O deep into Sarah's cleavage.

The complimentary drinks arrived. Jo and her friend chatted in one corner, while the rest of the band seemed to hang on every word Sarah had to say.

Just before the break ended, Jed asked her, "Do you have one more of those cleavage shots available?"

"Hey ya!" she responded.

Everyone in the room grabbed a shot, and Sarah allowed Jed to hold her boobs. He lifted them until the nipples just peeked out, Sarah deposited one shot in her cleavage while she brought a second to her own lips. Everyone yelled "Hey ya!" in unison and did the shot.

Sarah and Jo left ahead of the band and returned to the table. Sarah kissed me, then told the story of her Jell-O shots. Max and Karen laughed as they are very familiar with her flirty behavior, with Karen often participating in the shenanigans.

"Am I the only one who is going to show any cleavage?" Sarah challenged. Jo shook her head no, but Karen joined in, opening all 4 buttons, then tying the loose ends of her shirt together.

The band returned, dedicated the first song, 'Hey Ya' to Sarah, and the girls headed for the dance floor.

Soon after they were joined by Ronny and JD, coming to get the dance they had discussed outside. "I see that a couple of you took my advice on the cleavage." teased Ronny.

JD and Jo danced together and seemed to find some chemistry. Meanwhile Ronny danced with both Sarah and Karen.

They started out with both ladies facing him, with lots of hands over their heads and their braless condition causing plenty of enticing movement.

A slow dance came on, and they sandwiched him, with Sarah facing Ronny, while Karen snuggled in behind him. Both ladies took out their boobs, but pressed themselves tightly against his body, so nothing was visible, and on a packed dance floor, not many noticed.

The tempo of the music picked up again, but the three were unwilling to separate. Sarah put her boobs back in her shirt, then turned and started grinding her ass into his crotch, while both Ronny and Karen reached around to hold her hips.

Ronny's hands slowly made their way onto Sarah's tits, only for Jo to stop dancing with JD, come over and move his hands back to Sarah's hips. "You can look, but don't touch." she admonished.

As soon as Jo turned to rejoin JD, Sarah moved his hands back to her boobs. As they danced, he continued to slowly massage them.

They danced for the entire set, occasionally returning to the table for a drink. Ronny did fulfill his promise to buy a round. At last call Max left to buy the final round.

When the music ended, the 5 dancers returned to the table. To this point Ronny and JD didn't know who the couples were. They just knew that they had met 2 guys and 3 gals, so logically one woman in this group was available. The ladies didn't make things any easier by sitting together when they returned to the table.

Ronny proposed moving the party to his camp, since closing time was upon us. "We have room for a couple of people in the truck and we can do a little mudding on the way there" he began, "I'll give the other 3 directions to take the road and meet us there."

Max and Karen shared a look, then she said, "I'm ready to take Max home and ravish him. Can you drive us home Brian?"

It would mean that I'd be gone 45 minutes, but I had a commitment to fulfill. "Yup, I'll get you home."

Ronny and JD shared a look. One lady was accounted for.

We went to the parking lot and stood between the trucks as everyone took turns hugging Max and Karen goodbye.

JD opened the door to his mudtruck, the floor of the cab was 5 feet off the ground. He then planted a foot in the steel crossmembers and demonstrated how to climb up into the cab.

Jo was next, but even using the foothold, Ronny and I had to each put a hand under a hip to push her up and in.

Next Sarah put her foot up, but immediately slipped and fell onto her butt. I gave her a hand up. "Ahh! I'm covered in mud."

She moved behind our truck and removed her pants, then walked back over to us.

"Let's help you into the truck again." said Ronny.

"I can't go like this." Sarah exclaimed.

"Pants are an social construct." Ronny countered, clearly at the drunken theory stage of the night. "We'll all join you in a show of support. Come on everybody." he added, while stripping down to his tighty whities.

When no one joined his pants boycott, he shrugged and threw his pants into the cab.

"Come on Sarah." Jo coaxed from the mudtruck.

Sarah replied with "Que sera, Sarah.", which was a code of sorts between us. It basically meant 'I'm about to be seen naked because it's mildly inconvenient to avoid that outcome.'

She stepped up to the mudtruck, lifted her foot up to the crossmember, then reached up to JD who was leaning out the door above her. Ronny and I each put a hand under her hip and helped boost her up into the truck. As she passed through the door, it was very apparent to everyone on the ground that she wasn't wearing underwear.

Ronny followed her up into the truck. JD started the diesel engine, drove across the parking lot and disappeared into the woods.

I trusted Sarah completely. I trusted Jo even more, for while Jo lived vicariously through Sarah's flashing, she had limits, and her tolerances were much lower than Sarah's. She was the perfect chaperone for tonight.

Max, Karen and I got into our truck, with Karen sitting between us, and headed toward their house.

Karen had her hand in Max's pants, teasing him the entire trip.

When we pulled in their yard, she leaned over to give me a hug, gave my penis her customary two tugs, then gave me a peck on the cheek. They thanked me for the ride, we said our goodbyes, then I backed out and headed for the address that I was given.

In the mudtruck JD and Ronny sat in molded racing seats, Jo was in a little jump seat between and slightly behind them, while Sarah was left to sit sideways on Ronny's lap.

When they had left the parking lot, having only 3 buttons done up had exposed part of Sarah's right nipple and her pussy to everyone in the truck. However, now that the truck was crawling through the forest, the cab was only illuminated by the backwash of the powerful light bar mounted on the roof, diminishing her exposure.

As the truck rocked back and forth moving through the mud holes, her naked bottom was rubbing across Ronny's underwear clad penis which had been erect since the trip started.

Earlier on the dance floor, Ronny's wandering hands had been stopped by Jo the chaperone, but he decided to use the cover of darkness to make another attempt. He discovered that the motion of the truck had caused Sarah's entire right breast to jiggle free of the confines of her shirt, and he cupped it with his right hand. When he met no resistance, he started to roll her nipple between his fingers. When she leaned into his chest, he figured that he was on the right track.

He next began moving his left hand from her knee toward her pussy, but his left elbow had been directly in front of Jo's face. She caught the movement and shut him down, "Look, but don't touch." I can always count on Jo the chaperone.

He was frustrated, yet holding a lady's bare boob while you're receiving a truck assisted lap dance is hardly a bad position to be in.

As they crested the next hill, they could see another truck illuminated ahead. "Looks like they're stuck." said JD.

"We're not stopping right?" asked Jo, "It's 3 AM, this could be anyone."

"You don't leave anyone on the trail, especially at 3 AM." said JD, "But the mudding community is pretty small, I think I'll recognize the truck."

When they got closer JD announced, "That rig belongs to a young lad named Zach." He stopped on some semi-dry ground, then got out to see if he could render some type of assistance.

Jo replaced JD in the driver's seat, braced herself against the steering wheel and leaned out the door to monitor the situation.

Sarah turned toward Ronny and whispered, "Give me a hickey on my boob." This is a custom she had developed for anyone who had a prolonged view of her tits.

Before he could fulfill his duties, he was interrupted by JD climbing back into the cab.

"We're going to tow them out, I'll need you in the back Ronny."

Sarah climbed off his lap, and Ronny opened his door, shuffled along a piece of framework, then hopped into the bed of the truck. He seemed pretty dexterous for a guy who'd been drinking for several hours.

He lifted the tow rope that JD keeps permanently affixed to the back of his truck for situations like this.

JD gently backed his truck into the mud until he was close enough for Ronny to toss the slack end of the tow rope across to Zach.

"Interesting fashion choice Ronny." said Zach, indicating towards his tighty whities. This earned a chuckle from the 2 other twenty-something guys Zach had riding with him.

Sarah heard the barb, so she squeezed her top half up through the open sunroof. The opening wasn't built to accommodate DDs, so her shirt caught, causing both of her tits to spring into view. "Is there a problem back there?" she coyly asked.

Ronny winked at Sarah, then turned back toward Zach's crew with a shit-eating grin. "You seem like bright lads, I don't have to draw you guys a picture now do I?"

When the trucks were connected to everyone's satisfaction, all hands headed back inside. Outside was about to become a very dirty and inhospitable place to be.

Sarah gave a last wave and blew kisses to Zach and his passengers, which they all pretended to catch. When Ronny re-entered the truck, she was coming back down through the sunroof. Her shirt was once again caught because of the tight fit, and caused the hem to rise to the bottom of her ribcage before Jo pulled it down. Ronny and JD had been treated to an eye-level view of her pussy.

She returned to Ronny's lap, and everyone braced themselves.

JD started forward and his tires sent a steady stream of mud and dirt clods toward Zach's truck, but the traction was enough to bring both rigs up on dry land again.

JD got out to uncouple the trucks.

Zach approached him. "Thanks JD. I figured we were walking out of here tonight. Can we show our appreciation by sharing a beer with your crew?"

JD knew Jo had been apprehensive to stop in the first place, so he turned to her now for counsel.

Jo was unaware of Sarah's tittie show minutes earlier. However, she was starting to sober up and was getting antsy. It was bad enough that it was well past 3 AM and they were traveling through the woods with two men they had known less than 6 hours. Throw in another 3 strangers and Sarah in one of her 'que sera, Sarah' moods, and things could spiral out of control.

But as she mulled it over, Sarah and Ronny were already climbing out the opposite door.

Early on things were almost tame. Since Sarah was now standing, her shirt was hanging low enough to keep her lower bits covered, while her cleavage, though bountiful, was remaining nipple-free.

After the first beer, a second round appeared.

"Last one." announced Jo.

"You have a big decision to make." Zach said to Sarah, "Stick with the old guys truck or join the young guns."

"Why?" asked Ronny, "You'll get stuck again and she'd have to walk home."

"Would you really let me walk home?" Sarah teased and made a pouty face.

"No, you don't have to walk anywhere." Zack replied and lifted her onto his shoulder like a caveman. To be fair, until this point no one from his truck knew that she didn't have panties on, but that changed in an instant. Her ass and pussy were displayed to all.

One of Zach's buddies gave Sarah a slap on her bare butt. She gave a little screech and kicked her heels but didn't protest very hard.

"I think it's time to move along." Jo declared.

They said their goodbyes, climbed back into their trucks, and 15-minutes later I greeted them as they rolled into the yard at Ronny's camp.

Ronny offered to give a guided tour of his camp, but the clock was making it's relentless climb toward 4 AM and everyone was ready to end the night. However, the night still had one last surprise.

Jo and JD were exchanging contact info, when Ronny overhead her last name, which she had reverted to after her divorce.

"Are you any relation to Pete?" he inquired, "He lives next door to my nephew Jacko."

We all shared a look, before Sarah said, "Pete is our brother. How can Jacko be your nephew, you look the same age?"

"Yes." he laughed, before adding, "My sister had Jacko when she was a teenager, and my parents raised him. Jacko and I grew up more like brothers. He started calling me 'Uncle Ronny' ironically when we were in high school. My letterman jacket even had 'Uncle Ronny' on the sleeve."

12