Sarah Exposed at the Music Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." exclaimed Sarah.

Suddenly a light bulb went on in Ronny's head. "So that would make you 'Sarah', the woman he saw naked in the shower?" he asked rhetorically. "I'll have to let him know that I did too...practically."

We started the drive home, with Jo soon falling asleep. Sarah began to recount the events in the mud truck. I could tell that Sarah was shaken by the revelation that Ronny and Jacko were related. She had relentlessly flirted with Jacko for years before he had seen her naked; once accidentally, and a second time that wasn't accidental and was supposed to remain a secret (see "Sarah's Lingerie Fashion Show"). Conversley Ronny had seen her naked before they even knew each other's names.

"I really don't need those guys comparing stories." she said, "I regret nothing from tonight, but this...complicates things."

"Que sera, Sarah." I replied, earning a rueful laugh and a punch in the arm.

12