Sarah Fucks Her Chambermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can sense my bowels move as the heavy schlong slowly travels into me and I grip the bedding harder than I have ever gripped anything before.

The chambermaid holds the cock in me and I shriek out as the cock is pulled slowly and steadily back out of me. I feel my ring burn with dry friction against her pretend phallus.

The cock is held just inside my arse, I'm able to start gathering my composure, but all of sudden, it's driven forcefully back up my anal channel. My insides swish and swirl with her effort and I gargle with confusion as the sensation makes my head spin.

My body sweats and fuck knows what's going on in my chest as my heart feels as though it is beating fast. I can hear it pound in my ears.

The wicked willy starts its exit, my arse drags along the length of the penis. It's sore and it burns. My arse starts to loosen at the raiding that's taking place.

The chambermaid starts to fuck me harder and faster. My insides feel whisked and I don't understand the excellent sensations and let her pummeling continue. This experience I suspect will convert me to a fully-fledged bum bandit.

Shrieks and complaints escape me. Her expert anal abuse of me is complete as I cum hard. I kneel and climb further up the bed to escape the snaking pole.

I watch as she removes the cock from her waist and she places her toy into her bag. I smile at her as she dresses and leaves.

After about 15 minutes I grab my sarong and bikini bottoms. I use some sudacream from the bathroom and smear it into my arse, get dressed and get back to my lounger.

I daydream about the sex I've had, and the girls I've seen. I'm determined to fuck more girls and look forward to seeing Fiona when I get back home.

This has to be the best summer holiday so far.

12