Sarah Fucks Her Flatmate Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah ruins Diane.
5k words
4.67
23.3k
27
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
496 Followers

I'm in the gym. I'm not working out, I'm in the office. I've been waiting here for a couple of minutes. I'm wondering what they want now. My card doesn't work, I've left it a couple of days since my last visit.

I look at the clock on the wall, the scales on the floor and blank induction sheets sitting in a pile on the desk.

I look at my phone, Google news, it's the same as it was 10 minutes ago. More cities are being bombed, and refugees leaving their homes. I close the depressing app down. I check my emails to see if there is any news from my son. I've not heard from him for weeks.

His Dad flew him to New York to celebrate the end of his academic year at University. It would usually have been the three of us going. I do miss those family holidays, the three of us together. Flying first class, the first interaction of my holidays, speaking to those smart and sexy stewardesses. My husband's colleagues.

Then onto me looking at the hot women from different cultures. My God I saw some desirable girls. Ogling and fantasising over other tourists in their bikinis from behind my sunglasses. On my last holiday to Vegas, I spent days staring at the waitresses in their skimpy outfits serving beers and iced cocktails around the pool. Running around in their trainers.

I feigned a headache one night and had an escort sent to my room, whilst they were both out, my husband and son. I needed a woman's touch to release my pent-up frustrations. I remember just getting her out of the room before my husband and son came back.

My son made a few comments about the room smelling, and my husband moaned about the damp bed. I said that I had the sweats and I wasn't well. He wanted to call a Dr but I said that a bit of rest and I would be fine.

There was the time I enjoyed a massage in a Thai brothel. That was the first time I had a woman finger my arse as she massaged my pussy. Now, that was oily fun.

Oh, yes, and that Latino housekeeper in Mexico. I left them by the pool, as I went back up, to get something from the room, a book I think. She was so damn sexy. Her arse was striking, pert and round, I could balance a book on it. I devoured her sexy bum hole for so long, that my husband sent our son up to find me. There I was crouching down with my tongue locked in her arse. Luckily he'd forgotten his key, and I was alerted by his knocking.

Her arse was salty and sweaty. It was gorgeous, so round and firm. I'd be hard pushed to find another like it. I often think about her arse.

I don't suppose I'll be going abroad again. I miss those holidays.

Now, I live in a flatshare, working a 9-5 in HR. I live month to month, with no pension, no savings. I've just got my good looks, wits and my charm. I'm mid-forties, so I'm not sure how long they'll last me.

I have two options, to win the lottery, or to find a rich girl, who wants to keep an older woman. I could find a wealthy woman my age. I'm not ready for that though. There's too much fun to be had. I was married for so long before.

The handle on the door turns and the manager walks in. He's in his twenties, and muscular, I saw him the last time I had to see a manager. My attention is taken straight away by the person accompanying him.

She's in blue shorts, her long tanned legs sporting white socks and blue Nikes.

Her legs are sublime. So curvy, so fit. What I'd do to crouch between them to tug her shorts down. She's slim and fit. Her smallish but pert breasts protrude and push against her shirt.

The manager coughs to get my attention, and I'm back in the room. He introduces himself, and Katie. I smile at her, but she keeps a serious face, and she scowls at me.

I think I recognise her from the gym floor. She sometimes came and spoke to me mid-workout. She helped correct my form, she'd handle me gently. I think I remember her hand sliding over me as she helped. I thought it was my imagination at the time. I do remember her, I've checked her out before.

Her face is fit, with lovely angles, her cheekbones pronounced, her straight delicate button nose sitting above a kissable mouth. Her jet black hair is long, it's clipped up, some strands stand to attention and others hang down, and some are neatly pinned behind her ears.

Her eyes are brown, they're dark. I hold my hand out to her to introduce myself, but her arms are tightly crossed and she raises her eyes, sighs, and looks at the manager.

He stumbles across his words, he looks at his colleague more than he does me. I don't blame him, I look at her more than I look at him, she's mesmerising.

He explains that the gym is open to all sexualities, and they pride themselves in being inclusive, however, everyone has a right to feel comfortable, to use the gym without being harassed.

His colleague interrupts and continues by admitting that she's gay, and doesn't find it necessary to make other people feel uncomfortable.

She's just piqued my sexual interest. Did she say she's gay? I don't hear any of what she's saying, I'm zoning out looking at her face, her lips moving and down to her breasts. If only I'd known before.

The manager coughs again. Cut and dry of it, my membership is now cancelled. I need to return my card, and the membership I've paid for this month will be returned pro-rata.

"No chance of your number then honey?" I smile at her.

She raises her eyes again and looks at the manager in disbelief. I leave the room, she follows me out.

In the foyer, I'm just about to leave. "Excuse me." She says. My heart jumps, I'm getting her number after all. I turn and smile. The manager walks past us and off to the reception desk.

"You're an attractive woman. Under different circumstances, I think I would have given you my number. But, you're trouble. I don't want to be rude, but you will get in trouble one day. It could be serious." She does smile this time.

"Good luck, and be more careful." She says and turns. I watch her arse as she walks off. I see the manager as he sees what I do. He stands and crosses his arms and shakes his head.

I feel like a naughty school girl and go home.

I walk into the flat, I'm the only one here. I hang my coat and go to my room. I strip to my bra and pants, grab my towel and go to the bathroom. I leave the door slightly ajar, in the hope Diane comes home and takes a peek at me.

She doesn't.

I go to my room with my towel wrapped around me. I lie back on my bed and read the last text from Daisy. I'm the oldest woman she'll have been on a date with, not only that, but I'll be her first woman.

She's young and cheap. Nando's and a beer at the Slug and Lettuce. I'm going to play it cool, I want to fuck her on the first date. Looking like she does, I'll regret not fucking her. I can't believe I'm 26 years older than her. She's younger than my flatmate, similar to my son.

Diane once again is behaving like everything is normal between us. Like we haven't been intimate, or even shared a kiss. It's driving me crazy. I think about her often. I know I shouldn't. It would be easier if she acknowledged what we do in some form, not to completely blank it out.

I dry and moisturise. I put on a short skirt, a small thong and a bra and vest top. It's not so hot today but it's warm.

I go to the kitchen to toast some bread. I hear the door open and close. A few moments later Diane sticks her head around the door.

She smiles and I smile back. She dumps her bag in the passage and comes in and washes her hands. We talk about work.

I look at her, her long dirty blonde hair is down, it's messy. Her top is tight, and low cut, her tits are huge, she's wearing her smart, right, black work trousers, there is probably a jacket to go with it, but she isn't wearing it. Her arse is asking to be fucked. I'd do anything to bend her over in those trousers, and fuck her right now.

Her arse is pronounced, and every curve of her legs is shown off. Her nude heels force the shape of her legs through.

I need to ask her, to find out how she feels about the sex.

"Diane," I say, I turn from the toaster leaning back into the kitchen worktop. I bang my head on the cupboard above and we laugh.

"Look, I've been meaning to ask." I continue.

She looks fierce, an angry frown crosses her face. "Those words better not cross your fucking lips." She says loudly and aggressively. She stands tall, straightening her back, she changes to a stance that says, 'I don't give a shit, I'll knock you down' and crosses her arms, her eyes widening and focusing on me. She nods at me "Go on, ask me. I dare you."

I feel like I'm going to shit myself. But I want to know.

"The sex..." I start.

She steps into my space in a flash, she towers over me. "I fucking said to you..." She jabs my chest with her finger, it hurts. I want to get away but I can't. I'm trapped between her and the counter.

"I'm not a lesbian. I did it for you." She softens and breaks, she cries. "Please don't mention it again..." A tears runs down her face. "...I'm not doing it again. I told you it was a one-off." She suddenly looks small and helpless. I hold my hand out to take her shoulder, but she shrugs it off. She kicks her shoes off and goes to her room.

I turn back to my toast and butter it. I take my plate to the lounge and sit on the sofa.

I finish the last bit of toast and put my plate on the coffee table. The plate clatters loudly and I check the table to make sure the glass isn't cracked, or the plate isn't chipped.

Diane enters rather sheepishly. She's wearing tight black leggings, they're shiny. I try to look away, but they turn me on and it's not the time. She's wearing a baggy white vest. It hangs low over her crotch and bum, I'm relieved.

She sits next to me. "Look, I'm sorry for before." She wipes her nose with a screwed-up tissue. She's removed her makeup.

"I'm not a lesbian. I don't want you to mention what we've done again. I like you, you're a great flatmate. Please let's get on like nothing happened. It's how I deal with it." She explains herself.

"Deal with what?" I ask.

She clenches a fist and I see her tense up.

"Please, I've apologised, I've explained. Don't press me." She says leaning her head on my shoulder.

My phone pings. I pick it up, a text from Daisy confirming tomorrow night.

"Where are you taking her?" Diane asks.

I chuckle "She's a cheap date, slug and lettuce then Nandos. I'll bring her back here afterwards. She's hot."

Diane laughs. "If you dated me, I'd be expecting the Ivy and a Champagne bar. Minimum to get between my legs."

The atmosphere suddenly changes, it's awkward and thick. I've been there and done that, I want to joke, but I think better of it.

We try and find safer ground and talk more about different things, the weather and work. The door opens and closes again. It's Alison.

"Hey ladies. Are you both Ok? I hope you're looking after Diane for me Sarah." She says.

We are both relieved to see her.

We both greet her. "She can look after herself well enough," I add.

"Ok." Says Alison stroking Diane's shoulder. She leaves to get changed. She comes back in with leggings and a tight tank.

Great, two fucking fit flatmates to not gawp at. My fanny swells and leaks, and I cross my legs to keep it in check.

Alison opens a bottle of wine and offers us each a glass. I decline, I need to keep hold of my inhibitions. Diane has one though.

We sit and chat, it's all very friendly. Diane mentions my date with Daisy tomorrow. Alison said she didn't know I was, "you know, that way." She gets awkward and I laugh to make her feel at ease.

She says she had her suspicions.

It's getting late and I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before getting into bed. It's still warm, so I'm sleeping naked tonight, and I'm asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

I let out a moan. My hand squeezes my breast and my other slides between my legs. I fidget in my sleep.

Suddenly I wake. It's not my hand. I reach to grab at the light. The room brightens.

Diane is in my bed covering her mouth and chuckling. I go to speak, but she puts a finger to my mouth.

"You know the drill she says. I'm just here with you because I owe it to you. You know after earlier. This is the last time we play together. Don't spoil it by talking about it tomorrow, or the day after. It's just a bit of fun. Do you understand?" She looks at me intensely, forcing me to nod as she nods at me.

"Besides you'll be dating Daisy soon." She chuckles.

"It's a date, a means for sex with a fit girl, nothing more." I try to reassure her. She may not realise that I perv over everyone, and try and pull wherever I go. It'll be Daisy tomorrow, someone else the next. I play the numbers game, the more opportunities I take, the more chance I'll pull.

We're whispering, we don't want to wake Alison.

"Whatever, I don't care." She answers. "All I know is, you'd owe me two bottles of champagne and a meal at the Ivy. That's not counting what I'm going to let you do to me tonight. You're bills going to be massive, I hope you're good for it?" She says, scaring me, I don't know if she is joking or threatening me. I see she's not laughing now though.

I sit up, she lies with her head on the pillow next to me. Her hair is a mess surrounding her. She's grinning up at me. She looks at me expectantly. I pull the duvet back off of her.

She is beautiful to the extreme. I feel her left breast and squeeze it tightly in my left hand. My hand seems so small, despite spreading my fingers to get as big a grasp as I can.

Her nipple rubs against my palm, I can feel its swell. I squeeze harder, she winces at the discomfort and then grins at me. We share a kiss, long and lingering.

Kneeling next to her, I stroke and admire her, I take in her looks, her features.

I lift her leg and caress her foot, I rub and massage it, I worship her toes with kisses, I lick the arch of her foot and kiss her ankle. I suck each of her toes, carefully taking each one into my mouth. I diligently lick and attend to each pretty digit.

I kiss up the inside of her shin and lift her leg tracing my tongue to the back of her knee. The silkiness, the smoothness, I slide my tongue along her appreciating her form.

I watch her face, watching me, she clutches at her breast gripping it solidly, and her other hand slides between her legs. Her lips appear and disappear between her fingers.

I position myself, readying to taste her delectable minge. I position my own on her knee and rub my clit on it as I lower myself to devour her hole.

Her hard knee is perfect, there is no give to my pressure as I squash and ram myself up and down her, finding the place between my legs to concentrate on.

I get a small jolt of pleasure, as I sense my spot. I circle my groin over her bone and start my feast.

My flattened tongue licks from her arse crack to her clit. She enjoys the sensation as much as I enjoy the feel of her reaction.

Doing this a couple of times, her lips arouse further, becoming pinker and puffier. I taste her further glistening snatch and relish her musk.

My left-hand strokes and pushes at her right thigh, persuading her to stay parted for me. My right hand is under her left thigh holding it, keeping it in place for my circling clit. My cunt is making her skin slicker and wetter with its appreciative lube.

My tongue circles her hole, and finally penetrates her pussy. She gasps with joy at the tongue fucking I'm giving her.

Her hole is tight against my tongue, but the lubricating wetness helps it slide forth. Her smell becomes more distinct the more I eat. I move my left hand to massage her mound. Her clit is slick and slippery.

She grinds against my face, I feel smeared and greasy. My tongue travels achingly into her and my hand works her bean and lips.

Diane becomes noisier, as she handles her orgasm. She writhes on the bed as she rides my face. My jaw and my tongue ache and cramp, the quick rest is welcomed.

I hold her leg still as I rub myself on her, my cum arrives, but it feels weak and incomplete, but the tingle is nice and rewarding.

I wipe my face with my hand and wipe it down her leg and on the sheet. The wet patch under her arse is bigger than I'd expected, it's starting to cool quickly.

"Do you want a proper fucking now?" I ask with a big grin.

"You know me." Diane answers.

"You know me, grab a condom out of the drawer next to you. And the coconut oil, you're going to be truly buggered." I grin at her some more, I can't believe I'm fucking her again.

I turn to my wardrobe and grab my strapon out of its box. I step into my harness and put my end in. "I might have to get something fatter, it's like a wizard's sleeve down there." I try not to laugh, but Diane bursts into giggles.

I tighten my buckles and grips, it does feel nice in there. I get over to the bed and take the condom from a giggling Diane. I open the purple packet and pull out the rubber and roll it down my pretend penis. I turn to the mirror and admire myself. I'm pleased I'm a good-looking girl, and damn I look hot with a strapon.

I open the coconut oil and dip my index and middle fingers in. Diane lies on her front, her legs spread. She looks as though she's waiting for a massage. The warm room has made the coconut oil liquid, I open Diane's glorious arse and smear the oil along her crack, I tease and finger her hole as she squeals and squirms. The coconut oil helps slide my fingers into her so easily.

I smear the rest down the cock and grab two pillows to put under her tummy to raise her arse.

"Ready," I say. I see her hand clench the pillows she's got her head on.

I open her arse again and aim for her dirt box. I place the head of the willy and I ease it in. I hold her waist with one hand and use the other to guide myself into her.

She's tight, but the oil helps it slide down into her. She complains, groaning, a little too loudly. It's impressive that she was able to take the whole shaft slowly and for the first time of asking.

I start to pull out, I see her oiled bumhole take hold of the exiting length as it comes back out. I feel my end move inside of me. I'd like to cum whilst I arse fuck this tall goddess.

I start to fuck her slowly, allowing her the chance to get used to the fucking. Her hole will get used to it after a short time, it will start gelling the rod as I dig her out anally. It will be down to how her guts deal with the battering as to how well and hard she cums.

I pinch her arse cheeks in my hands and slap them. I love the way it feels and moves.

My motions are making her shift and fidget. She wasn't as loud as this the last time. Her toes and knees dig into the bed as she holds herself firm.

I enter her fast and withdraw slowly, that's when she moans when I'm on the way out of her.

Sliding fast into her, the harness smashes, sandwiching between her arse and my clit. It sends sensations through my nether regions. I relish those feelings.

I'm getting off right now on this raw beauty submitting herself to me, submitting herself anally, the strapon I'm wearing the feel of her underneath me. She groans in pleasure as I pull back out of her, I hold and smash back into her.

She covers her face with her hand, as her buggering continues. She's enjoying it, her arse is liquifying. I stay in her and persuade her to kneel and hold the headboard, I want to fuck her.

She complies and we find it awkward as we reposition ourselves. I start again hammering her butt. She moans more loudly, the mattress creaks and the headboard smacks the wall. It catches her fingers and she yelps in pain, but she tells me not to stop.

I continue fucking her, trying not to hurt her, but willing her to cum, I feel my surges build, as waves of my impending orgasm start to build. I hold her hair in a fist and pull, it as I dig as deep as I can into her. The harder I dig, the better my sensation, and hopefully hers.

Yesok1
Yesok1
496 Followers
12