Sarah Fucks Her Flatmate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arse is leaking, light brown streaks line my strapon, and her smell is in the air. I grin at the fact I'm ruining her arse.

I feel myself about to explode and I try my best to bring her off, now reaching around to play with her pussy.

She's starting to tremble beneath me, and I run out of steam to continue fucking her. She falls back on me, taking the full cock into her arse. She sits on my lap both of us hot and sweaty. Our skin sticks to each other, her skin tastes salty on my tongue when kissing her. I take the opportunity to grope her tits as she sits with me as we regain our composure.

We kiss and we agree that that was a great fuck. She reminds me that I owe her, massively. And that she'll calculate my date.

I help her ease off the dick. My sheets are dirty as it splashes out. I look and see her arse is ruined, it's going to be sore, but I keep quiet.

I let her take my robe as she leaves to get back to her room. We do wonder if we've woken Alison up. We hope not, we kiss at my door and she creeps back to her room.

In the morning, I'm tired, I'm getting my clothes ready for work. I'm too old for midnight fucking, and getting up for work.

There's a loud knock on my door and the same for Diane's door. "Right you two, come here now, I want a word with you both." It's Alison, she doesn't sound happy.

I poke my head around the door. Diane, naked by the looks is poking her head around hers. "What?" She asks.

"Were you two fucking at half four this morning?" I turn red and look at Diane.

"Who'd I be fucking, I haven't got a boy in here," Diane says.

"No!" I add.

"You'd better not be screwing around, ordinarily I wouldn't care what you two get up to, but I'm not flat sharing with a couple. Have you both got that?" I look at Diane.

Diane laughs. "I ain't in no couple. What's your problem, Alison?"

"I'm not going to gooseberry a couple in this flat. I'm back at 6 tonight I want to discuss. It was too fucking early to be woken up by one of you two moaning loudly." Alison opens the front door and slams it shut after her.

Diane doesn't acknowledge me and slams her door. I decide to have a shower and get dressed for work.

I make myself a coffee to go and leave the house for work, slamming the door behind me. I feel dejected that Diane isn't really acknowledging me again, especially after waking me up for sex.

My bed and my sheets are an absolute mess, my room wreaks of sex and arse, and I haven't cleaned my strapon. I won't have time to clean up everything before I bring Daisy back.

I want to completely wreck the young lady, I don't want her to be put off by my cleanliness. I'm usually really clean and fresh. Diane's interfering in the early hours has meant I've got dirty sheets with no time to wash them, especially now that Alison wants a flat meeting.

The day flies by. I look forward to getting back to the flat. I need to speak to Diane before Alison gets back. We need to get our story straight.

Diane is milling about when I get in. "We need to talk." She says as soon as I walk through the door.

She's wearing her tight black trousers and nude heels again with a smart white blouse.

"Fucking hell," I say looking at her. "I'm meeting Daisy later too."

"My fucking arse hasn't been right all day. I had to come home early. I kept going to the toilet to check it, you better not have pro-lapsed it." She whines.

I look at her and shrug. She smiles at me. "Good fuck though, thanks." I got recognition from her. I feel pleased.

Diane follows me into my room. I start stripping in front of her. "What do you want me to say to Alison?" I ask her getting undressed in front if her.

I look at her, I follow her eyes as they move from me to the discarded and stale strapon at the end of the bed.

We look at each other again. I stop what I'm doing.

"This is absolutely the last time." Diane comments.

"I don't believe you," I say racing to the harnessed cock. I unsheath the vile condom, disgusted at myself for not cleaning it first thing.

I'm pulling my knickers off and once again pulling the harness up my legs. My pussy is wet and accepts my end of the dirty dildo with no fuss. I buckle up and arrange myself.

Diane undoes her trousers, I slide them down to her ankles, and then her knickers halfway down her creamy thighs. I push her face into the bedroom wall whilst pulling her waist out and tilting her hips.

I open her arse, I check it, it looks wrong. I decide not to put my face in there, so kiss her arse cheeks.

I spit on my fingers and feel her pussy, it's already wet and waiting. I ease the cock into her as she holds the wall.

I fuck her harder than I've fucked anyone before. She's moaning loudly, as I feel the drive of the strapon hit me hard too.

Her waist is forced back onto my strapon by my grip. Her wall holding is both bracing and supporting. Her head falls forward as she bites into the fleshy part of her thumb joint on her hand to stifle her noise.

I fuck her hard, I want her to cum. I want to too, quickly. I have to tidy my room, clean my toy, change my sheets, deal with Alison, get dressed and get out to meet Daisy.

The cock slurp's in and out of her as my pussy oozes and gushes over the intrusion.

I try and penetrate her as hard as I can, the harder I fuck her, the harder I fuck me. I'm pleased to be fucking her again. She's so hot. If my luck is with me, I'll be fucking Daisy tonight as well. The combined age of both of them is only five years older than me.

It doesn't take us long to cum together. We're both sweaty again and noisy. We enjoyed the quick moment of passion.

We collect ourselves and come back to our senses. I pull out as she pulls her pants back up. I swap the gungy strapon for my knickers and continue my search for an outfit for my date.

"Fucking hell, that was a damn good quickie." She admits.

Diane rearranges her knickers fiddling with her arse then pulls her trousers up her legs and the carefully over her fine butt. She fastens the button and her flies and leaves my room.

She quickly pops back in as I pull a dress out of my cupboard. "She'll have calmed down by the time she gets here. We'll say we didn't do anything. Stick to that. OK? I'll do the talking if you can't manage it." She says her piece, but just as she appears to leave she stops and says "Don't see Daisy. Can we talk?"

12