Sarah Fucks Her Flatmate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, of course." I portray confidence. I hope so, nothing has presented itself that makes me concerned.

The thumb of my right-hand rubs the oil into her crevice and she spreads her knees and bends over.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Yep, ready," Diane says. Her hands clench and she grips the bedding.

I press the cock at her arse and use my left hand to push it into her. My right hand is pulling her right buttock opening her crack wider for me. The cock skids up her back, and I giggle and try again.

"You're tight," I comment, she doesn't answer but yelps as the cock gets the measure of her hole and moves in. I hold it there for a moment as I wipe coconut oil around her butt and down the shaft of the dildo. I take the opportunity to slap her arse cheek, leaving a pink hand print, I run my nails gently down her back.

She shifts backwards and allows my toy to enter further, and I grip her haunches as I push deeper. "This is by far, one of the nicest arses I've had the pleasure of doing," I say.

"Only one of the nicest." She says disappointed.

"Don't get me wrong, it's my favourite, but there was this Mexican woman I met on holiday one year. If you saw it, I could guarantee you'd agree." I tell her.

A small gasp escapes her as the hilt presses against her bum. "Good girl," I say stroking her buttocks. "So sexy." I pant. The pressing into her causes the harness to press against my fanny and adds a little tingle as the dildo presses against my tunnel walls.

I slowly pull back out, her arse extending out slightly tugging at the tool, clinging to it, not wanting it to leave. Diane groans a little louder and her hands slide back and forth on the bed. "This feels so good. I love it's you fucking me from behind. So damn kinky." She sounds excited.

"I'm so glad you're my sexual goddess," I say smiling behind her.

I start to increase my pace, and my cunt spills as her arse get rammed. I fuck her constantly, with no pauses or breaks. She shifts her body getting more restless as we fuck. She either lays flat on her front or kneels up allowing me to reach round.

My hands grab her tights and slide down to her excited gash, but the position of her upright makes the beat harder, and her ring stretch more painfully, on her front, and her back aches.

I eventually feel the deepening pleasure in myself, I push her forward, and her arse slurps with the oil and liquid entrails. My cunt is fully awake and feels electrified. I wrap her hair in my hands and gently pull it as I keep her pushed forward. Her wide bottom is splayed open. There is no impediment stopping the smooth motion of my cock as it freely slides in and out of her back passage.

Our noises fill the room. The usual, not unpleasant aromas stink the room. It's a mix of sex, arse and hot bodies. Wet squelches, slaps and smacks, headboard banging and bed creaks all sound like a bad orchestra.

Finally, panting, I lean forward, my tits press into her back and I kiss whatever surface of her that I can as I cum. She turns her head and reaches back for me. Her fingers graze and scratch at my thigh as she tries to find and hold me.

Eventually, I pull out. She rolls onto her back. Her pussy glistens. She smiles up at me. "God I love you." She says to me. I smile back at her. "I love you too."

I take the harness off and wipe it on the towel. We both ignore the foul state of it, and I crawl onto the bed with her and we hug closely.

It's cold and dark when I wake. We must've fallen asleep. I gently wake Diane to help her under the duvet. Her skin goosebumps and I spoon her as I slide in behind. I can't resist squeezing her big tits and her hand comes up to hold my hand. I kiss her neck and listen to her sleep.

It's 6 am Saturday. I'm feeling happy as I wake to see Diane lying naked next to me. I lift her knee and put it between my legs and reach my arm to rest over her shoulders. She shifts a little and opens her eyes. She smiles at me and drifts back to sleep.

I examine her face looking at her natural loveliness, feeling so lucky to have her open up to me and tell me she loves me. Butterflies quickly flutter and calm inside me at the thought of us together.

Her face is so close to mine, her top lip slightly and naturally pouts under her nose. Her eyebrows are heavily shaped blocks over her eyes and her dirty blond locks spread out around her. I gently pin loose strands behind her ear and stroke her face with my thumb.

I illicit a reaction, a smile "Are you always this fucking annoying in the morning?" She chuckles. I giggle slightly, "No, but, I'm usually this bloody randy." I reply. We lay there. She falls back to sleep as I hear the shower run, and realise that Alison returning home must have woken me.

Feeling a little randier I run my hands over her back and her buttocks. She complains and swats my hand away. I lie there watching her sleep and drift off again.

The next time I wake up Diane is kissing my neck and her hand is between my legs and I'm moaning quietly.

Diane whispers sweet nothings into my ear as my pussy responds to her fingering. Her hand's stroke and feel my legs and the smoothness of my thighs.

As she rolls between my legs a pleasurable shock washes over me. The black harness of my strapon is tightly secured around her waist. I reach down to grip the dick in my hand as she kisses my tits and chest.

I open my legs and get ready to receive the heavy insertion. My hands are now behind her neck with my fingers locked together I watch her face and glance down her long firm body, her boobs hang firm, her proud globes majestically fighting gravity.

She uses one hand to hold her upper body up, over me and the other to guide the cock into my expectant hole.

I pant in sheer exhilaration as it enters me. She turns her gaze from down our bodies to my eyes and we both smile together, she kisses me, and our unwashed mouths mix.

My eyes widen and I gasp in surprise as I feel the cock move up into me. My tunnel unclenches as the girth forces it apart clearing a path for the rest of the long length to travel into me.

Diane tries to silence me muffling my mouth with her hand, giggling as she does. Her eyes stare into mine. "I do love you." She whispers. "I fancied you the day you came to view." She smiles and kisses me as the cock slides back out.

"I was so pleased to see that you were looking at girls on your phone." She breathes in as she presses back into me. I shiver with the thrill of the ride.

"Oh my God!" I chime. Our bodies glide together as she makes love to me. With my legs spread, and her between them, I run my foot up and down her leg.

"I had to take my chance with you." She explains. My eyes close as the sexual pangs run through me. Her words, the close contact of our bodies, and the extreme pulses inside me are all building my complete desire to cum.

She strokes my face and kisses my lips. My hands slide down her body, every sensation of my being exaggerated at this moment.

I hold her tight to me as my legs clamp her. I exhale and grit my teeth, I run high on exuberant emotion as I orgasm with her.

We hold each other. Stroking each other. Our breathing is the only noise we hear and the odd creak within the flat.

We both chuckle aloud as we think we hear Alison snoring in her room.

It's evening. Diane and I have had a brilliantly relaxing day lazing about in my room, making love and fucking. I've told her to doll herself up to be spoiled rotten.

She complained at lunchtime when I forced her to answer the door, though she was soon pleased with the dozen roses I'd sent to her.

Now I'm holding her hand as I hail a taxi in the street. I open the door for her to get in and go round to speak to the cabbie. I keep my voice down so as not to spoil the surprise, and get into the back next to her.

Her smile is soft and her eyes shine. Her smile broadens each time our eyes meet. We sit quietly clutching hands as the taxi takes us to our destination.

Finally, as it arrives and stops I tap my card on the reader and help her out of the car.

"After you." I smile.

"Where are we going?" She grins back.

"Here." I gesture to the door.

"Wow, The Ivy. Really?" She looks thrilled.

"Really. I pulled a few strings to get us a table. I know you wanted to come." I reply.

She cuddles me tightly and we walk in together.

12