Sarah Gets Her Man

Story Info
Chapter 3 of the Stanford Sex Challenge!
4.9k words
4.68
8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 of the Stanford Sex Challenge series. In this chapter, Sarah goes after her chosen target, Ryan Anderson in the company of her good friend, Crystal. I hope you enjoy!

=================

"So there you have it," Mary said, a triumphant look covering her face. "That's how Stacey and I completed the challenge! And god, I have to tell you ladies, it's a long time since I enjoyed being fucked quite as much as I did that weekend!"

I smiled across the table, lost in my thoughts, as the others pressed Mary for more details of the weekend in LA. A weekend that culminated with young Bob Stillwell fucking her with what sounded like a very delicious piece of meat. You see, we're all part of the Stanford Sex Challenge Club, and Mary had just recounted how she and Stacey had finally bedded their selected targets. It had been a long road, with quite a bit of pain and suffering, as they had committed to using the boys as their personal trainers for a half-marathon race. The smug, gleaming smiles that now graced the faces of both women proclaimed the effort to have been more than worthwhile, however.

Mary's attention turned to me. "Sarah, you've been pretty quiet! Isn't it about time that you completed the challenge too? How are things moving along with Ryan? After all, this was mostly your idea!"

Mary's series of questions instantly snapped me back to the here and now, cruelly interrupting the vision playing in my mind of Ryan's thick cock pounding me to a relentless toe-curling orgasm.

"Slowly is the word I'd use. It's obvious he's attracted to me. I just wish I could get him to make a move."

As I'm sure you've guessed, Ryan is my 'target' for the year. I had started my pursuit by arranging for Ryan to work on computer and network support at Alexon, the company that my sister and I founded. This provided an opportunity to see and flirt with him regularly, however despite my Scandinavian heritage, which blessed me with golden blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and a tall, slim figure, I wasn't having a great deal of success. He's a friendly, talkative young man but no matter how much I flirted with him, he'd never responded in anything more than a friendly fashion.

"I'm sure he's intimidated, Sarah. After all, you're a Senior VP for Engineering and he's just an eighteen-year-old intern. I doubt he's ever going to have the courage to hit on you," Mary said, in an admonishing tone.

I sighed softly. "I know, I know. I've given him plenty of hints that I'm interested but he never pursues them. And I know he's not a virgin since he and Diane Simmons were hot and heavy all through Junior Year."

"Really! Who passed you that little gem of information," Crystal interjected with a laugh.

"That would be telling, but let's just say that I heard it from a very good source."

All of us around the table were members of the Stanford Sex Challenge Club, a crazy scheme that my sister, Jen, and I dreamt up one semi-drunken night a couple of years back. To cut a long story short we had decided that since men of our age were either total douchebags or singularly clueless about what a woman wants from a relationship, we had no choice but to become cougars and reinvigorate our sex lives with younger men. However, being philanthropic, we decided that we'd give back to society and equip some selected young men in our community to be better, more accomplished lovers while satisfying our own need for regular hot sex. Jen had come up with the idea of using her PTA contacts at the local high school to identify a group of senior boys who were hot and exhibited both academic and athletic prowess. The challenge was simple; each of us was tasked with bedding a specific boy and fucking them throughout their Senior Year.

So far, Jen and Mary were the only two founding members to have successfully completed the challenge. We had added Mary's friend Stacey to the group as well since she had enticed Robert's friend, Kent Duval, into her bed during the weekend in LA. That left just Crystal and me to complete the challenge, something that really didn't sit well with my competitive nature. Later, as Crystal and I crawled home through the thick freeway traffic I bitched about how smug and self-satisfied Mary had been.

"Did you see her face? We need to come up with something, Crystal! We can't let her get the better of us."

"So what's your plan?" she responded. "How do we get things moving with Ryan and David?"

David is Crystal's target and she had been making as little progress with him as I was with Ryan, despite being tall, with a mane of thick, glossy black hair and breasts that, even at the age of 50, look amazing.

"Honestly, I think it's time to be bold. We need to generate an opportunity to make things happen." I replied, tuning in my executive VP mode.

"What are you thinking?"

I took my eyes from the road and glanced at Crystal, wondering how she would respond to the wicked thought that had just entered my head.

"What if we did them together? Wouldn't that be hot?" I said, slowly.

"What! Are you crazy? Are you seriously suggesting that we seduce the two of them together!"

"We need something that takes us a step past the others. Can you imagine their faces when we report that not only did we complete the challenge but that we did it twice over!" I said, a broad grin spreading across my face.

"You want to have them both? You mean, like, swap?"

"Why not? Look, we have no emotional attachments, we're simply going to be fucking them for pleasure. I'm sure David's cock will be different from Ryan's but I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it just as much. As will you when Ryan has you on your back and is giving it to you!"

She stared at me thoughtfully and giggled. "I guess that's true. It just feels kind of slutty to know that we will be doing both of them together."

I reminded her that fulfilling our sexual needs was nothing to be ashamed of. "If the tables were turned and it was two older guys enjoying young college girls, they'd be lauded," I mused.

"You know, you're right! Let's do it. We'll be making a societal statement as well as having fun."

I high-fived her! "Way to go, Crystal. God, this is going to be so much fun. So, what if I needed a little help in moving some furniture next weekend? That new furniture I ordered, the stuff from Crate and Barrel, is arriving and I need to move the existing sofa and chairs upstairs. We could ask the boys for help. What do you think?"

With that brief conversation, our plan was set in motion. We'd have the boys move the furniture and, as a reward, invite them to stay for dinner. From there, we figured it would be pretty easy to maneuver them into our beds. After all, both of us are still able to turn heads when we want and they, we assumed, must, like most teenagers, be in a perpetually horny state.

I made a point of finding Ryan in the break room the next day and casually asked him if he and David might be free at the weekend to help move some furniture. To sweeten the deal I told him that, in addition to cooking dinner, I'd give him and David fifty bucks each for their trouble. Ryan, being the sweet and courteous young man that he is, demurred.

"Oh, no Ms. Green, no need to pay us. We'd be happy to help you out. I'll text you once I've talked to David."

"Thank you, Ryan, I really appreciate your help. Just so you know, Ms. Roberts will probably be around. She and I often hang out together on a Saturday."

David and Ryan arrived right on the stroke of five the following Saturday and I immediately set them to work moving the sofa, two large easy chairs, and a bookcase from the family room to their new location upstairs. The pieces are heavy and it was a delight to watch their muscular bodies as they maneuvered them with an ease that belied their weight.

As the boys worked, I mixed Crystal a large gin and tonic as we talked through our plans for the evening. I complimented Crystal on looking quite so hot.

"I'm glad to see you dressed up for David. You look amazing! Honestly, if he doesn't get it when you start flirting with him, he must be gay!" I said, with a laugh.

"Oh, I really hope he isn't! I could really do with him taking me all night long. It's been so long!"

"You don't get to have him all night, remember? Ryan is going to fuck you too!" I said, my eyes twinkling.

"Sarah! I thought you were just playing around when you said that!"

"Crystal, how often will we have the opportunity to have young studs like those two in our bed. Might as well make hay while the sun shines."

The thought of Ryan's naked body above mine, contorted with pleasure, as his hot, thick cock pounded into me, time and time again, was so exhilarating that my juices began to flow.

"Don't worry, we are going to have an amazing evening, Just bring David to the master after you've had some fun with him," I told her.

A few moments later, the two teenagers ambled into the kitchen, throwing casual banter between them as always. It seemed like, at their age, just about everything was a competition.

"Thanks, guys, that was really helpful!" I said, smiling as they stood against the wall. "Would either of you like a beer, or some wine?"

Ryan responded enthusiastically.

"That would be awesome Ms. Green. I never turn down an opportunity to drink a beer. But, ummm, please don't tell my mom, she probably wouldn't approve."

I laughed, looking the two of them over.

"Please, Ryan. You can call me Sarah when we aren't at the office," I said, touching his arm softly. "And you can rest safe in the knowledge that whatever happens here stays here! Besides, both of you look more than old enough to drink a beer."

Ryan offered a toast as they clinked the bottles of cold beer together.

"Here's to us, two of the luckiest guys in the world! Thanks for offering to cook dinner for us!"

"It's nothing, the least I could do for the two of you helping me out. Besides, Crystal and I are feeling quite lucky too. It's not often that we get have dinner with two young, handsome men!"

Crystal and the boys took a seat at the large island as I busied myself seasoning steaks and preparing salad. The conversation soon turned to the latest movie that the boys had seen.

"We saw the latest Star Wars movie last weekend," David said excitedly. "It was amazing, a great movie, and the action scenes were incredible!"

I laughed, "Why am I not surprised by that response, David? OK, who is your favorite actress?"

"Oh, it has to be Mila Kunis. She's beautiful and ugh, so hot!"

"And your's Ryan. Who would you vote for?"

He smiled, "Jennifer Anniston. She's such a versatile actress as well as being a classy, beautiful woman. She's like you," he said, his deep blue eyes boring into mine. "It's hard to believe that she's in her late forties."

I blushed, beaming a bright, sexy smile in his direction.

"Thank you, Ryan. You are such a charmer!. I doubt I can compare to Jennifer Anniston though!"

"No, really! Look at you! You're gorgeous; tall, blonde, slim, and, ummm...really kind of hot. And you have intelligence too. Honestly, you have it all!"

Crystal giggled quietly and winked at me.

"Careful Sarah, it sounds like Ryan may be asking you for a date soon!"

Ryan, brimming with confidence, responded "Sure, I'd love that! I'm single so just let me know when you are ready."

Blushing, I asked if he'd he go cook the steaks on the grill, which had been heating for the past ten minutes. David joined him and Crystal gave me a thumbs-up sign the moment the kitchen door closed behind them.

"Looks like you were right on the money when you said he was attracted," she said, quietly. "And for some reason, it seems that tonight he's not shy about letting you know. Let's ask them to dance with us after dinner, maybe that will get things moving."

A few minutes later, the boys were back and it wasn't long before we were all sitting around the table chewing on deliciously tender ribeye as we discussed the latest going's on at school.

"Are you seeing anyone, David?" Crystal asked, looking him directly in the eye.

"Ummm not really, not at the moment," he responded shyly. "I've been concentrating on my grades this semester."

"What he means is that Melissa Barnes dumped him at the end of the summer." Ryan laughed. "And so far he's failed miserably at finding another girl to date."

"Dude! You can't say that. I'm focusing on school!"

"Don't be mean, Ryan," I said, softly. "Anyway, who's the lucky girl that you're devoting your time to?" I added, a twinkle in my eye.

David responded before Ryan could.

"Ha, he hasn't had a date in forever," he said, making a 'loser' sign on his forehead.

Crystal and I both laughed.

"You boys are so competitive when it comes to girls and dating! Maybe that's why it's so hard for you! Just be your natural selves and things will happen, I guarantee it."

Half an hour later we were done with dinner, the table was cleared and the dishwasher was full. I asked what we should do next.

"How about a dance? I'm in the mood for dancing," Crystal said, a little tipsily.

The boys glanced at each other warily.

"Ummm, you mean dance with you?" David said, with a look of confusion.

"Well you can certainly dance with Ryan if you like; however in my experience, it's much more fun to do with someone of the opposite sex!" Crystal replied.

I laughed. "She's right, you know! Let me get my phone and I'll find something we can dance to."

Ryan and David conversed together quietly while Crystal and I searched for something slow and sexy and a few moments later Adele's beautiful voice filled the room. She was singing "I Can't Make You Love Me", one of my favorite ballads. Dimming the lights, I approached Ryan with my best attempt at a smoldering, sexy smile.

"May I have this dance, sir," I said quietly, as I moved closer to him.

"Of course," he replied, playing along.

He held his arms out, positioned as if he intended dancing with his Mom, an invitation that I studiously ignored as I draped my arms around his neck and pressed my body against his. The bemused look on his face let me know that he was clueless as to what was going on. I simply smiled and looked deep into his eyes.

"Relax, Ryan...just enjoy the music," I whispered.

His hands moved to my hips and he held me a little awkwardly at first as our bodies swayed in unison to the sensual music emanating from the speakers. I sighed, enjoying the feeling of having a man's body close to mine again, and soon my head was laying softly on Ryan's shoulder. Becoming more comfortable, his arms slowly enfolded me and he drew me closer, squashing my breasts pressing against his chest. We danced slowly and sensually and I found myself totally captivated; oblivious to the fact that the man holding me so tenderly was only eighteen years old, aware only of how good it felt to be in his arms.

When the song finished, I lifted my head and looked directly into his eyes before softly brushing my lips over his. He was startled and it took a few moments for his male instincts to kick in but his tongue was soon probing at my lips, requesting entry. I parted them, allowing him to kiss me passionately while reveling in the warm tingling sensation that suffused my body as our tongues explored. After a few seconds, he pulled back, breaking the kiss.

"Oh, wow...I'm...I'm so sorry! I kind of got carried away," he stammered.

I smiled, my arms still around his neck. "It's OK, Ryan, You kiss wonderfully! Kiss me again, please."

He grinned, and, seeing that I was serious, tilted his head and once again covered my lips with his. This time I didn't hold back, opening my mouth, pushing my body against his, moving my arms to his waist and then, slowly to his ass, as I allowed him to kiss me thoroughly. His cock was hard and, from what I could feel of it straining against his jeans, large. We kissed for what seemed like forever; despite his tender age he knew exactly how to kiss a woman and I lost all track of time as I surrendered to the warm rush of pleasure that was overtaking me.

The spell was broken by the sound of Crystal's voice.

"Wooohooo, get a room, you two! You look so hot together!"

Ryan had the grace to blush at Crystal's comment and I looked over my shoulder to observe her and David. They were in a similar position, David holding her body tight with Crystal draped around him.

I laughed, and taking Ryan's hand, said, "Shhhh, Crystal. We're just getting to know each other."

She laughed. "Looks to me like you know each other quite well already."

I reached up, kissed him softly once more, and whispered, "Come with me, we need a little privacy to continue what we just started."

I turned and led him down the hallway towards my bedroom. Now that the moment had arrived I felt conflicted, one part of me wanting to fuck him immediately, while another part counseled that I should take things slowly.

Ryan took the initiative when we reached the bedroom, however, backing me up against the wall and kissing me passionately as he pressed his body into mine. The kiss was hard and demanding and my body responded appropriately, nipples stiffening and a soft pink blush spreading across my neck and shoulders.

"You are such a sexy woman, Sarah. I've wanted you for ages," Ryan panted when he eventually broke the kiss.

I smiled up at him and laughed. "Thank you. If you can't tell, I find you very sexy too, Ryan."

His lips descended to mine once again and he kissed me deeply while his hands roamed over my body. I was on fire, every nerve in my body responding to his soft caresses with a jolt of pleasure that made my entire body tingle. His mouth moved to my neck, nipping and biting and drawing a soft moan of pleasure when he found my 'special' spot.

"Ryan, Ryan, slow down," I gasped, knowing that if we didn't, he'd soon be fucking me. "Take your time."

"Oh my God, Sarah...I've watched you so many times at the office...imagined this...I can't believe it's actually happening. God, I want you," he responded, his smoldering eyes boring directly into my brain.

His hard body pressed against mine, and he rubbed the thick bulge in his jeans against me silently communicating just how much he wanted me.

"Tell me you want this too, Sarah," he whispered as his mouth once again planted gentle butterfly kisses down my neck. His hands were kneading and squeezing my breasts. I was lost, whimpering softly as his fingers toyed with my stiff nipples.

"Oh Lord, I do want it, Ryan." I said breathlessly, turning around in his arms, "Unzip me."

His hands were a little shaky as he drew the zipper down my back. I shrugged the dress from my shoulders and, as it puddled on the floor, he brushed the hair from my neck and nuzzled softly at me, whispering how just beautiful I was. His large hands cupped my breasts and I pushed back onto him, moaning as he squeezed them softly.

"Take off my bra," I gasped, as he played with my hard nipples through the soft white lace that encased my breasts.

The way that he nuzzled and kissed at my neck and the ease with which he disposed of my bra spoke of his experience. It was obvious he'd done this before and that my pussy wouldn't be the first to be filled by his cock. Still, I thought, as his hands kneaded and squeezed my breasts, he'd probably never had an experienced woman like me.

I laid my head back against his shoulders while he rolled my bullet-like nipples in his fingers, gasping when he squeezed them hard.

"Oh yessssssssss," I moaned softly. "That's it...I love that!"

I happily allowed him to become familiar with my breasts, enjoying the jolts of electricity that surged through me as he squeezed, pulled, and tugged. My hands were behind me, fingers tracing softly up and down the thick bulge in his jeans.

12