Sarah Gets Her Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God...Sarah," he panted, his breath ragged. "I want you, you feel so good!"

I turned, smiling at him sexily. "I'm yours, Ryan...fuck me now!"

I peeled my lace panties down my tanned legs and, walking to the bed, climbed on and lay back, making myself comfortable. Ryan stripped quickly, wasting little time in revealing his muscled, hairless, chest, and I watched with anticipation as he undid his jeans and pushed them to the floor. He smiled shyly, hooked his thumbs in his briefs, and speedily freed his cock. It was big and very, very thick, curving to the left with a large purplish-red mushroom head. It sprang upwards to the ceiling, pulsing, and twitching as he looked me over, his eyes filled with desire.

Naked, he was magnificent, his strong, sculpted body bulging with muscle and, as he approached the bed, I anticipated just how wonderful being taken by the hard, athletic body in front of me was going to be. The thought suffused my body with warm pleasure and I shivered as the picture of him above me once more flashed into my head. All sense of Ryan as a boy had disappeared from my mind. It was clear, both from his body and his actions that he was a man; a man fully intent on enjoying the delights of the naked woman that now lay in front of him.

His hands closed around my legs and he effortlessly maneuvered me to the edge of the bed, spreading my legs wide and gazing lustily at my shaved pussy. My lips were inflamed, red and puffy, and my small pink clit was on perfect display. Getting to his knees, he drew his tongue through my deliciously wet folds, drawing a low gasp of pleasure from me as he parted my lips. Then, with laser-like focus he zeroed in on my clit, using the tip of his tongue to probe beneath my hood and stimulate the pink bud that he found there. There was little doubt that he knew his way around a pussy and he used his tongue and fingers softly, but effectively, to work me into a state of ecstasy.

"Ryan, oh...god, Ryan," I moaned, pulling his mouth tighter against my soaking pussy.

His mouth tugged and pulled at my clit while his fingers teased at my lips. I gasped and arched as he slowly sank two fingers into my tight opening, allowing them to sink deeper and deeper into my pussy as his tongue worked my clit. He fucked me gentlybefore finally curling them against my G-spot, an action that pulled his name from my lips once again.

"Ryan, don't stop...it feels so good."

He continued to stimulate me, fucking me with his fingers while sucking softly on my clit, murmuring quietly just how sweet I tasted.

"God..." I gasped. "Right there, right there! Oh God, I'm cumming!" A white-hot wall of pleasure engulfed my body and my pussy clamped down hard on his fingers as I bucked and moaned on the bed. He held his mouth on my pussy, licking softly as I rode the waves of orgasmic pleasure that assaulted me.

Eventually, his fingers withdrew and he stood, looking down at me with desire. I looked up longingly at the ultimate incarnation of man standing between my legs, greasing his shaft with my juices and knew, in that moment, that I was about to be fucked in a way that I had never been before. Our eyes locked and he grasped my ankles, lifting my legs up and apart and with one firm thrust of his hips, he entered me, burying his long, fat cock to the hilt.

"Oh my God, oh my God...Ryan, that feels so good!"

He took it slowly; filling me with long, deep strokes before pulling his thick member back until just the head remained inside me. He repeated this process over and over, greedily soaking up the pleasure of my warm, wet pussy encasing his cock. Of course, the pleasure was mutual; the way he stretched my pussy each time he entered me sent wave after wave of pleasure coursing through my body. To add to my pleasure his fingers circled softly on my clit as he relentlessly worked his thick rod in and out of my pussy. I was soon grasping at the sheet and moaning his name continuously as he fucked me with a slow, assured manner that belied his young age. As he slowly picked up the pace, I urged him to fuck me harder.

"That's it, Ryan...fuck me, fuck me hard...yessssss, oh fuck, yesssssssss"

He responded as every young sexual athlete should; redoubling his efforts to drive me over the edge into a mind-shattering orgasm. He folded my legs back even further and, supporting himself on his arms, repeatedly slammed his cock into my pussy. It was just as I had imagined earlier in the evening, right down to the contorted grin on his face.

"Oh God... I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I screamed, my entire body convulsing as orgasmic pleasure claimed it once more.

Ryan didn't let up, continuing to fuck me with his fat cock even as I shuddered and moaned and raked my nails down his back. When I was done, he allowed me a few moments of respite before starting again.

"I never imagined it would feel this good," he moaned, as he pounded himself into me. "So...fucking...good!"

I was spent, simply surrendering myself to the young hard, body above me, gripping his muscled arms as he plunged his cock into me repeatedly. He fucked me hard and deep, making my body shudder each time he entered me. It wasn't long until his face contorted and he groaned mightily as his balls began filling me with his cum.

"Fuck, cummmmming, oh god, I'm cummmming, Sarah," he panted feverishly as his balls jetted rope after rope of his cum deep inside me.

"Yes, baby, I know," I whispered softly as his body relaxed a little. "And if felt so good."

He lowered his body on top of mine and I held him like that for a few minutes, savoring the feel of his cock in me and the reassuring warmness of his body. Finally, we untangled ourselves and I lay my head on his shoulder, a leg draped over his thigh while he stroked my hair.

"Wow, I can't believe we just did that! It's like my wildest dream just came true!" he said, a sound of awe in his voice.

"I hope the reality lived up to your expectations! It certainly did for me. You were amazing," I said quietly. "I haven't been fucked like that in a long time."

He grinned at me. "Thank you. It was fantastic, way more than I ever imagined."

I reached down and ran my fingertips along his flaccid and sticky cock which twitched gently from my caress.

"Mmmmm, seems there may still be some life in this little monster," I giggled as I wrapped my fingers around it.

I slid down his body and, holding his cock in my fingers, slowly licked all the way around his head. He responded as I had hoped, his shaft thickening and growing in my hand. I could taste my juices and I eagerly licked the full length of his now fully erect dick. He let out a loud moan when my lips slid over his head and I swirled my tongue across his frenulum.

"God, that feels so good, Sarah."

"Uh-huh," I mumbled as I pushed my mouth down his delicious cock.

Just then there was a quiet knock and as I looked up, the door opened a crack to reveal Crystal's head.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything," she said grinning as she stepped into the room with David close behind.

Ryan jumped from the bed in surprise, his hands instinctively trying to cover his cock.

"What...What the..." he spluttered, as he looked across the room at Crystal and his buddy, both naked and sporting huge grins. Crystal burst out laughing.

"Mmmmm, really...don't let me interrupt, Sarah. It looked like Ryan was enjoying what you were doing!"

12