Sarah Loses a Bet

Story Info
Sister realizes she's going to have a busy winter break.
1.3k words
4.3
125.7k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IB11
IB11
55 Followers

It was December 16th, and Sarah's fall semester was done. DONE. No more papers, no more all-nighters, no more pulling her silky blonde hair out, wondering how she would get through the semester. She'd made it through with three A's and two B's. Nothing to brag to the world about, sure, but nothing to scoff at either.

As she pulled into her parents' driveway, she breathed a massive sigh of relief. She'd been looking forward to the winter break since the semester started. The next four and a half weeks would be filled with relaxation and some work here and there, earning money for the next semester.

As soon as she slammed her car door, the front door to her parents' house burst wide open and Todd, her 18 year old brother, came jogging out.

Sarah smiled as she looked him over. He'd filled out considerably over the last few months. He was tall, lean, and handsome, just like his Dad. Always the friendly, social type, Todd was a hit with the ladies. When Sarah left for college, he'd just begun hitting the gym, and the results of the past few months were obvious.

"Hey, sis!" said Todd, smiling as he grabbed her bags.

"What's up, loser? You're looking pretty skinny. Weren't you supposed to be hitting the gym?" Sarah teased.

Todd rolled his eyes as he and Sarah headed inside. Todd followed Sarah up the stairs, easily shouldering both of the heavy bags. Before he knew what he was doing, Todd found himself staring slack-jawed at Sarah's firm, round ass as she climbed the stairs. She was wearing a grey, paper-thin pair of leggings, and Todd's heart skipped a beat every time she took another step up the stairs. He was hypnotized.

Shaking his head several times, Todd managed to clear his thoughts. As he dropped Sarah's bags in her old room, he chastised himself for looking at her that way. Todd shifted uncomfortably as he noticed the growing erection bulging from his sweatpants.

"She's your sister. Holy crap, man. Get a grip." he thought.

"So how are things with you and Amanda?" Sarah asked.

Todd shrugged.

"We broke up. People grow apart, you know? It's whatever."

Sarah frowned, shaking her head. She'd never liked Amanda. She pulled Todd in close for a bear hug, her eyes widening as she noticed something rock hard pushing against her stomach.

"Todd! Are you hard!?" Sarah giggled.

She backed away, blushing. There was no hiding it - a massive bulge protruded from Todd's crotch, and Todd moved to cover it with his hands. Sarah caught them and moved them away, laughing.

"What the hell, weirdo? What's got you so turned on, huh? Getting hard from the sight of your older sis?" she teased.

Todd was mortified.

"Well, if you'd wear something besides leggings for once, and keep your ass out of my face while I'm going up the stairs..." he began.

Sarah laughed again, her eyes flicking from Todd's crotch to his face.

"You were looking at my ass!? You're such a PERVE!" she yelled.

Todd just shrugged.

"It's pretty amazing, in my defense."

Sarah flopped onto her bed, her face beet red. Todd turned to go, but Sarah whispered something as he left the room.

"Did you stuff something into your boxers? No way your dick is that big."

Todd stopped, turning around. He looked down at the bulge pressing against his sweats.

"What?"

"Maybe you've got a little bitty one!" she gasped. "That explains it! You're trying to hide how small it is!"

Sarah fell back into the bed, laughing uncontrollably as Todd began to get angry.

"I do NOT have a little dick!" he protested.

"Maybe that's why Amanda broke up with you..." Sarah suggested.

Furious, Todd brought his face within inches of Sarah's.

"You think I've got a little dick, huh? How much do you want to bet? How much?" he asked quietly.

Sarah sat up, her eyes flicking from Todd's face to his crotch again. After a moment, she decided.

"If it's not padded, I'll suck you off right now. That's how confident I am that you padded it. If I yank down your pants right now and there's padding in there, you're giving me $200 cash and I'm telling all my friends. Deal?"

Todd smiled confidently.

"Deal."

Sarah balked.

"Wait - are you sure? Totally sure?" she asked.

"Yup." said Todd.

After a deep breath, Sarah sat up.

"Ready for me to tell all my friends how small your dick is, weirdo?" she asked.

"Go ahead, Sarah. Pull 'em down." said Todd.

Sarah began to feel less confidence as she realized her brother might not be bluffing. If he wasn't - what was she about to see?

Todd stood in front of Sarah, his bulge pressing hard against his sweatpants. He'd given up on trying to make it go away.

Sarah closed her eyes for a moment, then yanked down the waistband of Todd's sweatpants. Struggling to free itself from his dark blue boxers was a massive erection. Sarah was in disbelief; it had to be the size of her arm. As Sarah watched it twitching and dripping pre-cum onto the thin cotton material of Todd's boxers, she realized she may have made a mistake.

"Go on. Pull off my boxers, idiot. Let's see how 'small' my dick is." Todd said quietly.

Sarah blushed furiously as she stared at his bulge.

"Jesus. If he's right, that thing's going in my mouth." she thought nervously.

With another sigh, Sarah slowly pulled down Todd's boxers. Without even removing them completely, she knew. Inch by inch, the shaft of this massive, throbbing cock was revealed. It was as thick as her wrist - maybe more. When the boxers finally fell to the floor, Sarah's jaw dropped. From the base of the shaft to the head, it measured over 10 inches long. Its swollen, purple head glistened as it oozed pre-cum.

"That's... not small." Sarah whispered.

"On your knees." Todd said.

"Come on, Todd, I don't really..." she trailed off. Sarah continued staring at his magnificent cock. She winced as she realized she was starting to get wet.

"Am I getting turned on by my little brother!?" she thought.

"Don't really what? We had a deal." he said.

Sarah got up from the bed and knelt down on the soft rug by her nightstand.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked.

"Well, there's this, or I can pull off those leggings you've got on..." he offered.

"Umm. No. I don't think so, pervert."

Sarah stared Todd in the eye for a few moments, a look of defiance contorting her face.

Then opened her mouth, taking the pulsing head of Todd's cock between her lips. Pre-cum dripped across her lips as she slowly guided him into her mouth. With one hand, she began stroking his thick, twitching shaft. Todd groaned, grinding himself into Sarah's mouth. She did her best to accommodate his girth but found herself pulling back, trying not to gag as he thrust into her throat.

Todd's breathing grew heavy, and Sarah's eyes widened as she realized he was already going to finish. He grabbed her head, pulling her tight against his cock as she tried to say something. With a forceful grunt, he spewed rope after creamy rope into her throat. Sarah's eyes watered as she had no choice but to swallow mouthful after mouthful of his steaming spunk.

Todd held her there for a few more seconds, sighing heavily. Finally, he withdrew his glistening member from her. Pulling his pants back up, Todd gave his sister a kiss on her forehead. She gave a tired smile, her pouting red lips still glazed with Todd's cum.

"This is going to be such a great winter break." Todd said, leaving the room.

Sarah was rifling through one of her bags, counting the condoms she'd brought home from college. There were two full boxes left.

"You're telling me..." she whispered.

IB11
IB11
55 Followers