Sarah MILF Ch. 02

Story Info
Mum Allows Son To Have Sex With Her During Her Pregnacy.
5.7k words
4.52
34.2k
63

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers

I was so shocked when mum left the kitchen. I had changed the containers because I wanted mum to be pregnant as she wanted another baby. They had tried twice with dad's low sperm count spunk. It hadn't worked, and I'd the feeling that it would never work. I then took mum's and my laptop up to my room with a mug of coffee.

I changed the motherboard on mum's laptop, the new motherboard had changed the performance of the laptop. I left it on the kitchen table. Dad called me back to say dinner was ready.

For the next six weeks, mum and I had no conversation at all. In those six weeks, the sex between mum and dad had dropped dramatically. I had the feeling that mum had perhaps gone off sex because of her pregnancy. The two times that they had sex; mum had gone on top in the cowgirl position so that she was in total control. Mum had stopped making breakfast the week after she had slapped me. The reason was she started having morning sickness. She still prepared dinner in the evening, though she never spoke to me. You could hear a pin drop at meal times.

They had promoted dad at work. It was a big promotion. He had gone from Area Sales Manager to Regional Sales Director with twenty-seven areas under his control. He was setting it up in how suited him best. They gave him a top of the range Mercedes. It also meant he'd be away from home two nights a week, but with his new salary plus bonuses, mum and dad were happy with this.

Mum was using her vibrator every morning around nine when she was alone in the house. She would give herself multiple orgasms. I was sure that she was doing this to relieve tension, as she appeared to be tense every time that I saw her. A month after the slapping, mum started using a cucumber to penetrate her pussy as she used the vibrator on her clit. She twitched a lot more when she was fucking herself with the cucumber.

One morning after dad had left, I had made breakfast for him and was sitting with a mug of coffee at the kitchen table. Mum came into the kitchen and made herself a mug of coffee, then sat down opposite me. Mum's now three months pregnant. The swelling of new life in her stomach is showing. Her tits are getting so much bigger. I couldn't keep my eyes off her beautiful butt.

We sat in silence for several minutes, though both of us were looking at each other as we sipped our coffee. It amazed me when mum broke the silence when she asked, "Alex, why did you change the sperm containers?"

After some hesitation and being forced by the way mum was looking at me, I opened up and said, "Mum, I love you with all my heart. I knew that you had sought medical help to get pregnant. That had failed. I knew you wanted to be pregnant. I couldn't fuck you myself, but I wanted to. It gave me satisfaction to change the containers. I was so happy when you were pregnant. Mum, I'm attracted to you sexually and have been for a very long time. I'm jealous of dad because he has access to your beautiful body. I've the feeling that he doesn't satisfy you sexually. Am I right in thinking that?"

Mum looked shocked when I said these words to her then she said without replying to the direct question I had asked her, "Alex, it was wrong what you did, I've now a little baby growing inside me, that feels so good for me. I want what's growing inside me to live. I thought of having an abortion, but I don't want to kill the life that's inside my tummy. Alex, I want you to take an oath and swear on the Bible that you'll tell no one what has happened and who the father of the baby is. Nobody must know, especially your father."

"Mum, it will be our secret. I will tell no one."

Mum smiled and left the kitchen. She came back with the Bible and I took my oath.

From that day, mum and I got back to normal. I was helping mum around the house. She appreciated this a lot. I took her to the hospital for her check-ups. Mum started making her regular appointments to suit my college timetable. I started buying her flowers, so she always had fresh flowers in the house. Mum was happy, and I was keeping her happy by spending so much time with her.

My lust for mum was not diminishing, it was getting stronger as mum's body was getting fuller. Mum was aware I was looking at her body a lot. Then one afternoon I suggested mum should buy some nice lingerie as everything she had was now too small for her. I knew a lingerie shop that was customers of the computer shop. The owner was a lovely lady. I did a lot of private work for her website. I told mum about her and mum was interested.

I spoke to Judy, the lady that owned the lingerie and she told me to send mum and she would give her a great deal. Mum and I spent hours looking at erotic, pregnant lingerie. Mum knew exactly what I liked, then mum went to the shop. She was happy with what she got and the prices she paid for them.

Dad went away on a three-day business trip; mum and I were alone in the house. It was wonderful. In the afternoon we'd go for a walk on the beach, our house had sea views. We'd take our shoes off and paddle in the sea water. We would paddle for half an hour with our arms around each other's waist. Mum felt so good.

That night mum's wearing one of the sexy nightgowns she got from Judy. It was see through thin. I could see her massive tits heaving in her bra. I could also see her matching panties. Mum had cooked dinner in this outfit and she knew I couldn't keep my eyes off her magnificent body. She is looking exquisite in that nightgown with her 5 months bump in her belly. My lust for her increases just looking at her beautiful body, I feel my cock stiffen, I'm wearing loose fitting tracksuit bottoms so mum won't see my massive cock. I wonder if mum is wearing this outfit on purpose?

After dinner, mum is busy in the kitchen cleaning. I sit at the kitchen table, appreciating her gorgeous body. Her butt still looks incredible. It was swaying and moving with a hypnotising rhythm. I think to myself, is this time to test the Waters? I can't control myself and go behind her and give her a cuddle. I sense that mum feels a little uncomfortable, but she doesn't say a word perhaps because in the last weeks our relationship has got so much stronger.

Mum has finished washing all her utensils. She's standing like a statue, both hands gripping the top of the sink. I kiss mum's neck. She seems to enjoy this. I pull her hair which was covering her ear and start nibbling on her earlobe. I then slip my tongue inside her ear as both my hands cup her massive tits. Her nipples are so big and hard.

Mum gasps with pleasure as my left hand squeezes her hard left nipple as my right-hand slides over the bump of her stomach. My fingers find the outline of her pussy as my tongue is sliding in and out of her ear. Using my thumb and middle finger to spread her thick cunt lips, my index finger gently strokes her long sex slit. I can feel her moisture on my index fingertip. I whisper in mum's ear, "Mum, you must relax, you're so tense, relax and I'll give you so much pleasure."

Mum spreads her legs a little, I press my index finger with a knuckle inside her pussy, mum gives no reaction. I then turn mum around so I can kiss her on the lips. Mum is now facing me. I move my lips towards her lips. Mum stops me by putting her hand between our lips. Before I could say anything, mum moves away and as she l leaves the kitchen she said, "Alex, I'm tired. I go to bed now."

There I was with a massive hard on standing in the kitchen. I was so frustrated as I went to my bedroom. I switched on my laptop and looked at nude pictures of mum. That didn't work. I felt I was so close tonight. It was a wonderful night. I was sure mum had enjoyed it too. I went into the bathroom; the shower was wet and so was one towel. Mum must have had a shower before she went to bed. I showered too, but I couldn't get mum out of my head.

I went back to my bedroom thinking that I'll just have a wank looking at mum fucking herself with a cucumber. In the last week the cucumbers had got noticeably thicker, and using her vibrator. I changed my mind and checked the camera in mum's bedroom. Mum was not asleep. Her bedside lamp was on and she was lying on her bed, looking at her laptop.

I thought to myself, I must give this another chance. I put on fresh tracksuit bottoms and knocked on mum's bedroom door. As soon as I knocked, mum said, "Alex, the door is open. You can come in."

As I opened the door, mum had closed her laptop and put it on the carpet beside her bed. The bedside lamp glow compliments mum's sexy nightgown. It gives the room a romantic atmosphere. There's no bra visible now. I sit on the edge of mum's bed. The first thing I notice is the smell. Mum's wearing the perfume that I like.

I am now kneeling beside mum on top of her bed. Mum said, "Alex, could you not sleep too?"

I take mum in my arms. I bring my mouth to hers. As our lips touch, we both slip our tongues into the other's mouth. Our tongues are as one. I feel as though mum is trying to suck my tongue into her mouth. I fondle her massive left tit. The nightgown is so accessible I pop both her massive melons out and start sucking on her left nipple as my right hand pulls her nightgown up. Mum then whispers, "Alex, what do you want?"

"YOU mum, I want to love you and give you love in every way that I can."

"Alex, what happens tonight will remain our secret, like the sperm containers no one must ever know about what we do tonight. We'll not even talk about it tomorrow. Promise me this."

I couldn't believe mum was giving me the green light. I'd watched her being fucked so many times, I had watched her masturbate so many times. Knowing what mum liked. I'll give her the best tongue fuck she's had in her life. As I pulled my track bottoms down and mum saw my monster cock, she'd want me and I was certain that tomorrow morning she'd want me again.

Mum gasped when I took off my track bottoms. She looked at my cock in amazement and said, "Alex, it looked so big in the video when you shot your cum into the sperm container. I want to be honest with you. I emailed that video to myself. Since the day I slapped you, I look at it at least twice a day. You have a monster cock. I'm sure I'll be able to take all of him. Would you like me to make him harder for you?"

I knew my cock was thicker than the thickest cucumber she had used, I knew I could make her so wet, I replied, "Of course mum, but take your nightgown off, if we've only one night I want to make the most of it."

Mum took off her nightgown. Her body, for five months pregnant, looked amazing. I knew mum had a smooth cunt but to see it close up; it looked so inviting. Mum said, "Alex, I'm sorry I can't do any acrobatics for you, but I'll give you a wonderful ride. Could we get into a comfortable position so we can 69?"

We did that. Mum was still pretty mobile. I put my hand down and felt the first naked pussy of my life with my fingertips. Mum's cunt was dripping. She loved it as I slid two long, thick fingers up her gorgeous cunt. Mum then licked some pre-cum from my piss slit. Mum said, "I love the taste of your cum, but I want it all in my pussy or ass tonight. Alex, go down and eat my pussy. That makes me so horny. Tell me you want a horny mum?"

I had spread mum's cunt flaps open, her clit was huge and so suckable, before I went down on her I said, "Mum, I will not rush things tonight, I want us both to have a night we'll both remember for the rest of our life's. If I cum, don't worry as I reload quickly. Tonight, I'm giving you my virginity and I'm so happy that you're getting it. If my tongue makes you cum, don't worry, as I want you to cum in my mouth and your cunt will be so wet for my cock."

Nibbling on the insides of mum's cunt flaps, doing one flap at a time. I teased her cunt with my tongue then wrapped my lips around mum's big clit. It was the same size as my thumb to the first knuckle. I sucked her clit as I finger fucked her with three fingers as mum spread her legs wider, giving me incredible access to her cunt and ass.

Mum was impressing me as I felt her lips around the base of my cock and the bulbous head of my cock hitting the walls of her throat. She started very short bobs with her head, doing a swallowing motion which tightened her throat muscles around the head of my cock. It felt so good. Mum was deep throating me. I sensed what I was doing to mum's clit and cunt was having the right effect. Twice I felt her cunt twitch as she had small orgasms.

I sucked harder and was now finger fucking her with four fingers. My fingers were going so deep inside her, mum came off my cock and said, "Alex, I loved that. Your cock is a monster and I can deep throat you. Darling, I'm so close. If I do cum in your mouth, then don't swallow all of it, hold some in your mouth, then we can cum kiss. I'm cummmming."

Mum's cum flooded my mouth. It was delicious, there was so much I had to swallow some. As I felt the first squirt in my mouth, I slid my middle finger deep inside mum's tight ass. Mum loved it and cried out, "Baby, you know how to make mummy horny."

As we cum kissed mum's tongue was transferring her cum from my mouth back into her own. Her kisses were so loving. We lay kissing for several minutes. I made sure mum was comfortable and her bump was safe as I lay beside her with mum stroking my stiff cock. Mum said, "That was a powerful orgasm you gave me, Alex. I can't wait to feel this beauty inside me. It's better if I go on top of this one. Don't worry, we can spoon and that'll allow you access to my pussy and ass. You lie on top of the bed and I'll go on top, relax and enjoy it as I'll be doing all the work."

Even with her bump, mum was agile as she squatted over me. Gripping my cock at the base, she ran the bulbous head up and down her long sex slit. She teased her clit with the head of my cock for thirty seconds, then placed the head in the middle of her long sex slit and pushed down. Mum was so wet she took three-quarters of my shaft on the first push. She raised herself up and pushed down again. This time I felt her pussy lips wrap around the base of my cock with the head of my cock hitting her cervix.

"Alex, it feels incredible. I feel stretched, but it's a comfortable stretch. The head of your cock's hitting my cervix. I've never had that before. Let me get a rhythm going, then you'll enjoy. How's it for you?"

I didn't know how to answer mum, my cock was experiencing so many feelings, on each push mum was tightening her cunt muscles at the base and head of each heave, it felt so good, I loved the way mum's massive tits were jiggling, I said, "Mum, I love how your tits are wobbling, they look incredible."

"They're getting too big, they are so full of milk now, I'm two cups bigger in my bra size now, I'd love it if you'd give them a feel as I'm riding you, would you like to do that for mummy?"

I didn't need to be asked twice; I took a tit in each of my hands; they felt heavy and meaty. Mum gasped as I played with them and upped her tempo. She was riding me harder and faster now, giving a circular motion with her hips on the downward push and arching her back in the upward motion.

Ten minutes later, mum was in complete control. The way she was gripping my cock was incredible. Everything about it was so synchronised, it was if we were one, we both climaxed within seconds of each other. Mum had a body-shaking orgasm. Her whole body quivered. I raised myself up, and we kissed lovingly. Mum said, "Alex, how do you feel now that your virginity is gone? I tried to make it special for you."

"It was great mum, I loved everything that you did for me. It scared me I'd cum first and that wouldn't have been good for you."

"Darling, you gave me two fantastic orgasms, one after the other. You're so good. I felt you spurt, and you spurted with pressure. What a feeling when it hit my cervix. You are amazing. Your cock is still hard. Would you like to go again? If you do, then I'll get into the spoon position."

Mum lay on her side, her bump resting on the bed. She had put a pillow between her knees, which spread her legs a little. I lay behind her facing the same way as mum. I could play with her massive tits without going near her bump. Her cunt and ass were easily accessible, too. I was running the bulbous head of my cock up and down her long sex slit. I had the feeling that my cock was going home.

I then slid my cock inside mum's hot cunt. I was doing everything so slowly then the head of my cock hit her cervix, "How's it for you mum? Is it comfortable for you?"

"Alex, I love your cock. It feels so good. This is so much more intimate. I love feeling your monster cock slide in and out of me slowly. Just take your time and we'll both enjoy this. I can still grip your gigantic cock. Tell me what you like and I'll do it for you?"

"If you can do the same gripping as you did when you were riding me, that would be great. Now let me get a rhythm going. I'll keep it slow, but I'll go deep."

Twenty minutes later, mum and I had both climaxed within seconds of each other. Mum was glowing with contentment. This was her third big orgasm. We lay in bed still in the spoon position as that was more comfortable for mum. Just before we fell asleep, mum asked, "Alex, when do you need to leave for college in the morning?"

"I need to be out of here by eight in the morning. The oral exam is at eight-forty-five. I'm not worried about it as I'm good at oral."

"You're very good at oral. I loved what you did to me tonight."

I fell asleep knowing that mum and I would make love in the morning. I felt so relaxed. My cock was tingling in so many ways.

The next morning mum was facing me when we I woke up, she looked gorgeous, we kissed lovingly then mum said, "You are hard and I'm wet, let me get on top and I'll give you a great ride before I make breakfast."

Mum made breakfast as I showered. We had both cum again. I was thinking, what a wonderful way to start the day. Mum was only wearing a dressing gown when she cooked breakfast. Before I left, we kissed. I undid her dressing gown belt and had a good feel of her tits, bump, and her gorgeous cunt. As I left, mum said, "Good luck in your oral, I'll be thinking about you."

The oral was good. I could see that it impressed the lecturer. Just after my lunch break, I got a WhatsApp message from mum. It read, "Alex, I hope the oral went well. I've a good feeling about it. What would you like for dinner? I'll go to the butcher and get a couple of nice steaks. Would you like that? Love mum."

This was the first-time mum had asked me what I'd like for dinner, she'd told me that last night was a once-only event and we weren't to discuss it the next day and now mum was asking me what I wanted for dinner? I took the bull by the horns and replied.

"Mum, the oral exam went well. Thanks so much for the great ride you gave me this morning. I hope your pussy is tingling as much as my cock has tingled all day. The steaks sound great, but I want to give you a great ride before and after dinner tonight. How do you feel about this? Love Alex."

Mum replied ten minutes later, my cock stiffened as I read her message, "I'll get the steaks, my pussy has tingled all day and it's so hungry for your monster cock. I want everything that you want tonight, but I'm going to put a butt plug up my ass. I'll lube it with Coconut Oil as I want oral from you again tonight, but I want you to ass fuck me. Are you OK with that? I want to make tonight special for both of us. When will you be home, Alex? I want you so much. I love you, mum."

"My last lecture finishes in five minutes. I'll be home in fifteen minutes. My cock is so stiff thinking about you mum, wear something sexy with nothing underneath it. We had a great start to the day. Let's pick up from where we left off. I love you too, mum."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers
12