Sarah MILF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home fifteen minutes later and found mum in the lounge, sitting on the sofa talking with dad, she was wearing a see-through nightgown. She was braless and panty less. I spread her legs open, as I knelt in front of her, her gorgeous long sex slit was winking at me. Mum hadn't mentioned to dad that I was home, which made me curious.

I slid two fingers inside her soaked pussy. She raised herself up, then I saw a pink butt plug sticking out of mum's ass. Mum had lubed her ass for me. Mum spread her legs wide, her butt now on the edge of the sofa cushion and me nibbling up and down each of her thick cunt flaps. I was in the best position to give her oral.

Dad was doing most of the talking about his new job, and how he was setting things up. Mum agreed with him by saying that's nice every couple of minutes. Then dad told her he'd be home tomorrow night. "David, that's great. When will you be home?"

"Around six-thirty, Sarah, but I've a seven o'clock meeting on Thursday morning. I'll make my breakfast so you can sleep, darling. I think Alex's first lecture is at nine on a Thursday."

I had just started sucking mum's pulsing clit and was finger fucking her with two fingers when mum said, "David, Alex's working so hard, I've been resting a lot since you've been away. Last night, I slept well. I felt so relaxed. I think I can feel the baby move in my womb now. That's twenty-one weeks now. I was thinking we'll have to be careful when we're sleeping in case one of us moves and hits my bump. What about next week David, when are you away?"

"I'll leave Monday morning and be back Wednesday night. I can sleep in the spare bedroom? We don't want any accidents."

"I have still the guts of four months to go. We'll sort something out, David. I feel a bit tired. I'll have a lie down before Alex gets back from college. See you at six-thirty tomorrow, darling, and don't work too hard."

I kept sucking on mum's clit, knowing that I'd be home around three tomorrow afternoon. Mum knew this too, so I wouldn't say anything. I knew mum was close. I kept sucking and then from nowhere my mouth was flooded with mum's cum. Mum was pushing her pussy hard against my mouth, her pussy trembling, mum said, "Alex, I love how you do that, you do it so well, I can't believe how horny I am, all I'm thinking about is your cock and you fucking me, give me a kiss so I can get some of my cum back."

We cum kissed for several minutes, then mum led me to her bedroom. I stripped naked as mum took off her nightgown. Mum lay on her side with a pillow between her knees and said, "Alex, I'll take out the butt plug, you slide your monster cock up my pussy, it's wet there I can't believe how wet I'm getting and my clit and tits are so sensitive now. If you do, that'll lube your cock. My ass will take you easily, as I lubed it well."

I got behind mum; I slid my cock inside her hot cunt; I gave her several thrusts. She took my full length easily. Mum had taken the butt plug out. It was now on the bedside cabinet, glistening with lube. I put the head of cock in the centre of mum's tight ass. I gently pushed. Mum's ass was so well lubed she took my full length and gasped. "Alex, it's amazing. The head of your cock is hitting my G-spot. It feels so good and nice. Baby, get a pleasant rhythm going. I'm going to enjoy this."

Enjoy it she did. Ten minutes later, mum had her third body-shaking vaginal orgasm. Her whole body was shuddering with it. I didn't let her recover. I pulled out and slipped my cock inside her warm, dripping cunt. Mum gasped again as I got a powerful rhythm going. The way mum's massive tits were wobbling was making me so hot. My only thought was to give mum a good one.

Fifteen minutes later, we both climaxed simultaneously. In the space of twenty-five minutes, mum had four massive orgasms. I let her compose herself as we lay on top of the bed on our sides, facing each other. We kissed so lovingly because of mum's bump we didn't pull each other close.

Mum said, "Alex, this is changing my life. I've never felt so horny in my life. My clit tingles when I see you. My pussy is permanently wet. When we make love, I want more. I've three and a half months to go, then I'll have your baby. This must be our secret. You make me feel so good."

We kissed again. Mum asked if I was hungry. I was and also hungry for her again. We ate, then went back to bed. Two hours later, we fell asleep in the spoon position. The next morning was incredible as well. Neither of us mentioned dad coming back this evening. Mum looked so sexy as she cooked breakfast. It amazed me at the amount of unimaginably good sex we had had since mum had agreed to one night of sex.

At college, all I thought of was mum. What would happen when I got home at three? I was so relieved when I returned and mum was only wearing her nightgown, we kissed so lovingly for a couple of minutes, mum said, "Let's go to your bedroom Alex, I've changed my bed today, you could smell sex in the bedroom, make love to me then we can talk, I want and need you so much."

We had an amazing session. We showered together just after five. As we showered, mum said, "Alex, I don't want us to stop but we must be so discreet. We can't let your father know what's happening between us. It will be difficult for me, as I still have to attend to your father's sexual needs. Would you share me with your father, but your father must never know that this is happening? Are you comfortable with this?"

I couldn't believe that mum was saying this to me. The feeling of relief that swept through my body was fantastic. Mum then kissed under the shower for several minutes. Dad was leaving early the next morning. I was looking forward to tomorrow morning. I whispered in mum's ear, "We have a lot of secrets now mum, we will be the only ones that know."

Mum kissed me so lovingly and said, "Alex, you make me so horny, fir my age it's amazing. I know I can trust you and I feel so good about it. You be in your bedroom studying when dad comes home. This will give your dad and I sometime alone."

Dad arrived home. I was in my bedroom, but my cameras were working. Mum and dad kissed with dad gently caressing mum's bump. Dad's head was leaning toward as he kissed Mum. he was going nowhere near the bump. Mum wasn't wearing any nightgown; she was wearing a loose-fitting top with loosely fitting trousers with sandals. Even dressed like that, it still aroused me, as my cock stiffened as I looked at her.

They were chatting as mum prepared dinner, dad poured himself a glass of wine and sat at the kitchen table. Dad told mum how much he was enjoying his new job. He was slowly building a team around him. He was finding it difficult to adjust to unfamiliar hotel rooms every night, but the hotels were of high standard.

Mum told dad I had been a great help to her, going shopping with her and always there when she needed me. When she said that, I thought she needed my cock all the time. Mum sent dad to call me when dinner was ready. He was happy to see me and poured me a glass of wine when he topped up his own. We were one happy family.

Mum and dad retired after dinner, they went upstairs to their bedroom, mum put on a very loose-fitting cotton nightshirt, dad put on a pair of pyjamas and mum said, "David, I've lost all interest in sex but I will look after your needs, would you like me to give you a nice blowjob or will I make your cock hard and then I'll go on top and give you a great ride?"

That was the start of it. Mum sucked dad's cock, making him hard, then rode him in the cowgirl position. Ten minutes later, they were both asleep. The next morning, five minutes after dad left, mum came naked into my bedroom carrying the bottle of Coconut Oil. Seeing this told me she wanted ass fucked.

We soon had a routine going. We were non-stop when dad was away. When he was at home and asleep in bed, dad was a heavy sleeper. During the night, mum would come into my bedroom for a quickie. When dad came home, he enjoyed his wine, which helped him relax. Mum made sure that his glass was never empty.

Mum would look after dad's sexual needs once a week, he was happy with that. I was now the one that looked after all mum's needs. I loved every minute.

My 'brother' was a healthy baby, there were no problems with the birth, mum and son were in perfect health. They both stayed in hospital for three days, then came home. Mum had suggested that Tom, my brother, would sleep in her bedroom. Dad accepted this, and because of his work, slept in one of the spare bedrooms.

Four days after mum and Tom came home, mum and I gave each other oral. Mum had been told not to have penetrative sex for six weeks. The oral and stimulation sex we had in those six weeks was incredible. Mum was so agile in bed; I was looking forward to the end of the six weeks to be over.

Mum looked after dad once a week, she went to his room and gave him a blowjob. Dad was glad about this. He was so engrossed in his work that this became the highlight of his week. After the six weeks, mum and I started having vaginal and anal sex again. Mum didn't allow me to cum inside her pussy for the next two months. I came in her ass a lot and she loved it when I sprayed her tits and face with my cum.

During these two months, I saw mum was allowing dad to cum inside her gorgeous cunt. Mum was still preparing the healthy food. A month after mum allowed me to cum inside her, she fell pregnant. Mum and dad were over the moon. Once again, I had made mum pregnant and we were the only two people in the world that knew.

The End.

I am looking for a Proof Reader. If you can help please email me through Literotica.

Regards Jack

12