Sarah - My Perverted Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Dive into the demented sex life of my little sister and I.
2.1k words
4.15
35.7k
36
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about the demented sex life of my perverted little sister and I. She's 21 years old and I'm only a couple years older, 23. We live together in a flat near the college we both attend. Let's jump right in...

Chapter I.

A Day in the Life

My sister grabbed my shirt with both hands and starting shaking me back and forth. Being half a foot shorter and much more petit than I, I could have easily disengaged, but I let it happen.

"I'm hornyyyyyyyyyyy," she pleaded at, I guess, me, for a good 3 or 4 seconds.

She was in one of her moods. Not quite angry, but not quite playful either. Chaotic. Her eyelids sagged and her eyes rolled back into her head as she rocked us both, whining at me about her urgent need for sexual fulfillment.

"Playyyy with meeeeeeee," she went on, her voice rising in both pitch and volume until it resembled something between a growl and a shriek. She had pulled me into her during this crescendo, and had begun, at point blank, scanning my face with her eyes, darting from my eyes, to my mouth, to my neck, back up. Teeth bared, her war cry faded to a low hum. She was close enough that I could smell her sweet breath as she purred through her teeth. It was intoxicating.

No longer able, or perhaps willing, to resist, I sighed audibly and said, "OK. You win Sarah." She squealed with glee as she got up on her tip toes, grabbed my head with both hands, and licked the side of my face from my chin to my eye, biting my eyebrow at the top and shaking her head lightly with my skin between her teeth before lowering her heels back down. She giggled and traced her finger down my chest.

"Down," she said, grabbing my waist and pulling me down to the floor. I complied, and ended up on my knees in front of her. "Look up at me," she commanded. She loved standing above me like this. Maybe it had something to do with being the shorter sibling. Whatever the reason, she made me do this almost every time we'd "play".

My eyes travelled slowly up my sister's body as I looked up from the subservient posture I had assumed on the floor before her. I took in her cream-colored thigh highs; the fabric was thin between the raised stitches traveling up each sock, and I could see the pink of her heels and toes showing through the fabric. I took in her thighs, above which she wore a short but loose lavender miniskirt, barely long enough to hide her panties from my position on the floor. Her stomach, soft and somewhat pale, was bare, and a faded white crop top hung lazily over her petite breasts, stopping just past her ribcage. A black tattoo choker adorned her neck, and a wicked smile adorned her face, as she leered down at me.

"Tell me you like me," she demanded.

"I like you," I replied, keeping eye contact.

"Say, 'I like you Sarah'."

"I like you Sarah."

"How much do you like me, brother?"

"I like you a lot Sarah. I really really like you."

She lowered herself to a crouch in front of me and met my eyes, placing her hands on my face. "Do you love me?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Say it."

"I love you."

She began massaging the corners of my mouth and lips with her thumbs. "Say 'I love you Sarah.'"

"I love you, Sarah."

"Say, 'I neeeeed you Sarah.'"

"I neeeeed you Sarah."

"Louder!"

"I NEEEEED you Sarah."

"Louder!"

"I NEED YOU SARAH!" I shouted into her eyes.

"Again!"
"I NEED YOU SARAHHHH!" I yelled again, allowing desperation into my voice.

She purred. "Mmm. That's right dirty girl. You need me. You need yr little sis."

In an instant, her hands moved to my shoulders and she shoved me back. I fell back hard, my legs unfolding in front of me, and I managed to throw my arms back just in time to land on my elbows. I had barely registered what happened before a socked foot made contact with my face, quite forcefully I might add, causing my arms to slide outward and pushing me all the way onto my back.

She laughed the way she laughs when she's doing mischief—sadistic and mischevious, yet somehow innocent too—and rubbed her socked foot vigorously about my face, rolling my head in circles. Her socks smelled faintly of vinegar and dried sweat, with a certain sweetness, the Sarah smell. I took a deep breath just before her leg hovered back to rejoin the rest of her, and she began crawling over me, toward my head. When she stood up on her knees her crotch hovered over me, revealing a big wet spot in the center of her white panties underneath her skirt.

"Ohhhh I want you inside meeeee" she moaned, sticking her hand in her panties. She pulled her hand out, revealing two sticky wet fingers which she slid into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around her fingers and explored them with my tongue, while she explored the inside of my mouth, until I had sucked all of her juices off of them.

Her fingers still loitering inside me, Sarah whispered "take my panties off," leaning forward to plant her hands and raise her knees off the ground as I pulled her soaked white panties all the way down to her ankles. Panties removed, she sat back up on her knees and inched herself forward to position her naked groin directly over my head. Then she lowered herself to my face, grinding her soaking wet pussy all over me, which I received with an open mouth, tongue outstretched, trying to drink her juices. Once my face was completed covered in her cum she moved up and back, sitting on my chest, and began massaging my face with her right hand, rubbing her pussy juice into my skin (and occasionally into my mouth, when a finger or two slipped inside).

"Mmmm yes, you are my little cum slut aren't you?" she declared wickedly. "Tell me you love being my little slut."

"I love being your little slut Sarah."

"Say it in your slutty girl voice. Say 'Oh Sarah, I love being your dirty little slutgirl."

I switched to my submissive girl voice, pitching my voice up and adding a sensual, girly affectation. "Oh Sarah, I love being your dirty little slutgirl."

"Good giiiiirl. You're my slutty little girltoy aren't you?"

I looked into her eyes and nodded submissively.

"Who's your favorite little sister, slutgirl?"

"You're my favorite little sister, Sarah."

"Good girl," she said, squeezing my cheeks with her hand, splaying out my lips and preventing me from responding again. "You're such a good big brother. God, I'm so wet."

Sarah lowered herself back onto my face, this time placing her pussy right into my mouth. I shoved my tongue inside her and started lapping up her cum as she convulsed, her thighs flexing and relaxing erratically on my head. We stayed in this position for a good while, and she put her hands to good use. She grabbed my hair, pulling on it as she convulsed and twitched on my face. She bent back to grab my arms, pinning me to the ground as she rode my face in a rhythmic circular motion. Her convulsions became stronger and more frequent, and eventually she came, screaming as her juices gushed into my mouth and all over my face.

Too spent to get up, Sarah let herself fall backwards onto me, her head coming to rest right over top of the rock hard bulge trying to free itself from my shorts. Feeling my crotch with the back of her head, she smiled and purred, rubbing her head back and forth on my pants before languidly reaching over her shoulder and slipping her hand under the waistline of my shorts. Once inside my boxer briefs, she wrapped her hand around my dick and gave it a hard squeeze, causing both of us to moan together and my dick to throb hard.

Sarah's pussy was still in full view of my face, right under my chin, her pelvis resting on my chest. I tilted my head to look down and noticed that her pussy and my dick were both throbbing in sync, which made me even harder. Sometimes it felt like Sarah and I were connected psychically, like I could feel what she felt and she could feel what I felt. In moments like these it was as if the boundaries of flesh were dissolved and we were one singular organism. Her pleasure was mine and mine was hers, to the point where there was no "mine" or "hers", just raw intimacy. I've made some good friends and even had a few serious relationships since those days, but nothing has ever come close to that. But how could it? Sarah and I have the same parents, share the same genes, grew in the same womb. We were raised together and spent most of our formative years together, apart by only a few years. We went through puberty together and discovered our sexuality together. Perhaps that's why intimacy between siblings is taboo. After what we've had together, could either of us ever be satisfied with someone else?

As Sarah continued to massage my dick, I noticed that her feet were behind my head now, one on each side, and reached my hands up to hook the tops of her thigh-highs, pulling them down her thighs. She lifted her legs to accommodate me, and I slid her socks all the way down each leg, pulling them off both of her feet at the same time and watching the damp fabric peel off her sweaty skin. Once they were removed she lifted up her legs and bent her knees, dangling her feet over my chest.

I looked up in admiration at Sarah's creamy, irresistible feet. Both of us have similar skin color — similar to our Japanese father's Asian skin tones, but lighter and with a little pink in our faces, hands, and feet. She looks more Asian than I did, her feet smooth and elegant, but larger and fuller than most Asian woman's feet—she wears a 7½ or 8, quite large for someone her size—probably from our Czech mother, along with her long, curved toes that look like they could pick stuff up.

My intentions were clear at this point. Sarah took the initiative and placed both feet directly onto my face, covering me completely. I inhaled deeply and my eyes rolled back into my head as the smell of old sweat, vinegar and Sarah's natural odor penetrated my senses. She pressed her feet firmly against me, from her heels to her toes, imbuing my face with her scent as I continued sniffing. I let out an involuntary moan, my mouth dropping open, as she dragged her left foot down my face. She slid her foot over my nose and then my upper lip, whereupon she abruptly tilted her foot forward while flexing her toes into my open mouth. Her toes entered my mouth so suddenly that I, on instinct, tried to shut my mouth, which only pulled her foot deeper past my teeth. Her foot halfway in my mouth now, she curled her toes downward over my bottom teeth and pulled down, dragging my mouth open again as her foot slid back out, at which point her toes caught my bottom lip, pulling it down over my chin and then slowly releasing it one toe at a time as her foot slid off my face. I shuddered.

As soon as her left foot left my lips, her right came down and wrapped its toes around my nose, while her left foot resumed caressing my face. I was paralyzed with arousal at this point, and the only thing I felt capable of doing was to inhale her sour foot stench, deeply. It was heaven and hell all wrapped up as one, the sourness with the sweetness of my sister's natural body odor, the pure pleasure of sexual abandon with the wrongness of knowing she was my sister. My mouth hung limp, my face a raw mask of animal pleasure as Sarah continued to squeeze my cock and rub her feet on my face.

You would think I would be used to this by now, that it would have lost some of its savor, but my little sister has always had an uncanny ability to get me very hard, very fast. Even when we were young and inexperienced, before we had ever talked about our fetishes and fantasies, she somehow knew exactly what to do. I remember the first time she caught me smelling her feet...