Sarah - My Perverted Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Flashback: the night my sister caught me sniffing her feet.
1.3k words
4.32
13.2k
10
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about the demented sex life of my perverted little sister and I. She's 21 years old and I'm only a couple years older, 23. We live together in a flat near the college we both attend. This chapter is a flashback to when it all started. My sister had just turned 18 and was still living with our parents, and I was visiting home on summer break. This is what happened...

Chapter II.

Caught In The Act

Three years ago...

Very quickly into my visit home I noticed, for the first time, how sexy my little sister was. I was especially interested in her feet, which were often clad in knee socks and converse as she hung around the house. I started sneaking into my sister's room at any opportunity to smell her socks and shoes. Lucky for me, she had very strong foot odor.

At first I was very careful not to get caught, but I started taking more risks, like going into her room while she was home. On this particular night I was up late, and I decided to sneak into Sarah's room while she slept and loot a pair of her dirty socks. As I slowly cracked her door wide enough to slip through, the light from the hallway caught the foot of her bed and I saw that her bare feet were exposed, facing me only a few feet away. I shook it off and went to the hamper to grab a pair of socks, but the hormones took over. I had to smell them.

I got on all fours and crawled to the foot of Sarah's bed. Her feet were right there, and I wanted nothing more than to stick my nose in the nook of her toes and breathe deeply. I hovered as close as I could manage without touching them and sniffed. Even from a few inches away I could smell her stink, and my penis was instantly erect. After a few more hover sniffs, though, I needed more. I stood up halfway to peep at her face. She was sound asleep. Lowering myself back down, I slowly moved my nose toward her feet until it was lightly touching her toes. The smell was so much stronger here and my dick was so hard, the hardest it had ever been.

That's when I lost control. Losing all sense, I buried my nose between her toes and inhaled deeply, audibly, exhaling through my mouth onto her feet. I was in heaven. For a few seconds, at least, until Sarah woke up.

I was close to cumming from the smell of her feet alone when both feet abruptly jerked back, followed by a gasp and the rustling of sheets. My heart just about exploded from my chest as adrenaline surged through me, causing me to bolt upright and take a step back from the bed.

"Jamie?" she said.

"Hey, yeah... it's me," I stammered. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?"

Before I could come up with an answer, she cut me off: "Were you... smelling my feet?"

"Uhh, well—"

Her eyes travelled down to my pants and she blurted out, "Do you have a boner??"

I continued to stutter for what seemed like an eternity, unable to find any words, until she quietly added, "come closer, I wanna see." She threw the covers off her and scooted towards me on the bed.

Still in shock, I did as she bid. As I got closer to her bed, she leaned over and squinted at my pants in the darkness. "Oh my god Jamie. Does smelling my feet get you HARD??"

I was too embarrassed to speak and too ashamed to look at her. I stared at the ground awkwardly, hands hanging stiffly at my sides.

I was terrified she was going to get up and tell mom, so when I heard the creak of her box spring I lifted my head to beg her not to. "Sarah, please don—" was all I got out before she cut me off, sticking her feet right in front of my face.

"Smell them!"

At this moment, my mind emptied itself of every worry I had, every thought I had, indeed, the ability to think or worry, and I was consumed with the beautiful feet in front me. Without hesitation, I leaned in and took a big whiff, at which point my semi-erect penis returned to full mast, pushing hard at the fabric of my shorts.

"Holy fucking shit. You fucking weirdo!! You do like smelling my feet!" she exclaimed. She pushed my head with her foot and I stumbled back and then caught myself, stepping forward again for another sniff. She did this a few more times, pushing me back and then watching me come forward again for another sniff, and another, giggling all the while. After the fifth or sixth time, she told me to take off my pants. I pulled them down frantically as she retracted her legs, keeping them in front of her with her legs bent and her toes pointed, the first two toes of her left foot gently fondling the sheets in front of her. My dick was painfully hard at this point, bouncing up and down as it throbbed with pleasure.

Sarah leaned forward to look at it. "I've never seen an erection before" she said matter-of-factly. She put her index finger on top of my erection and pushed down, then watched it bounce back up. "Whoa. Dicks are weird." After a few more pokes, she looked up at me for a moment, then turned away, putting her head down slightly. For the first time since she woke up to me sniffing her feet, she seemed anxious and unsure of herself, snapping me out of my trance. I no longer feared that she would tell mom or dad, but I was wracked with embarrassment over being caught. She'll never think of me the same way again, I thought. Little did I know how right I was.

Head still turned away, she broke the silence. "I've... never seen cum before either. Could you... I mean, will you... touch yourself?" In my mind, excitement warred with shame, and I could think of only one thing that would satisfy both. I had to give her what she wanted. I nodded.

Sarah scooted back on the bed a bit and crossed her legs under her as I wrapped my hand around my dick and started stroking. She watched intently. If I weren't so nervous I probably would've come instantly, but, as it were, it seemed it was going to take a little work. We continued like this for maybe five minutes, me stroking myself in front of the bed as Sarah watched from a couple feet away, her eyes intent on my penis. Then she leaned back, unfolded her legs from under her and said "smell my feet, weirdo", shoving her feet into my face again. I inhaled deeply, sending tremors through my whole body, eliciting a muted gasp from Sarah.

The second whiff took me over the edge. I blew the biggest load I had ever blown, decorating the bottoms of Sarah's thighs, her panties, her shirt, and the bed in front of her with cum. She pulled her feet back and set them down in front of her, spreading her legs to look at the mess I made. "It's so warm," she whispered.

She wiped off some of my cum with her finger, stuck out her tongue, and dabbed a little on the tip. She brought her tongue back in and swallowed. She must've liked it, because then she stuck her whole finger in her mouth and sucked the rest of my cum off it, closing her eyes.

As I finished cumming and my arousal wore off, I was left with only the shame and embarrassment I felt before. I hastily pulled my pants back up. "Sis, I'm sorry, I... I..." I stuttered. Tears began to well up in my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore. "I'm such a creep!" I shouted, and ran back to my room, sobbing.