Sarah Opens Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the thing," Jax said. "There's a bridal shop not far from here that sells dresses. I'll go with you tomorrow to help pick out a dress. There's a lingerie store there too, and I'll pay for everything to go with it."

The thought of Sarah dressing in a white wedding dress and stripping it off in front of a group of men was arousing all of us. I could see Sarah's wheels turning as she bit her lip thinking about it.

"Okay, I'll do it," Sarah replied. "But I'm only stripping down to my panties, and Steve has to be there."

"Done," Jax smiled. "I'll owe you both, big time. If you ever want to stay in San Diego, I have several Airbnb's."

"No payment needed, Jax," I replied. "What time do you want to meet in the morning?"

Later that night, Sarah and I laid in bed talking about our agreement with Jax the following day.

"I can't believe you convinced me to do this," Sarah said as she thought about what she'd have to do the next day.

"You've already been nude on the beach and even had Jax's fingers in you as people watched," I reasoned. "This will be tame in comparison."

"But this is much more intimate," Sarah argued. "I just can't believe I'm actually going to strip in front of complete strangers."

"I can't wait to watch you," I admitted.

"You would, you pervert!" Sarah laughed.

"Honestly though," I continued. "The thought of you stripping out of a wedding dress in front of a group of groomsmen does sound fucking hot."

"What if they get handsy with me?" Sarah asked, concerned. "I have a hard time when I'm around Jax. He's just so... persuasive."

"I'll be there with you," I reasoned. "Plus, you are in control."

"I know," Sarah sighed. "That scares me right now. I've lost quite a bit of that lately."

We met up with Jax at 10:00 and took a shuttle to the shopping mall. I was surprised how much it felt like we were back in the states inside the mall. It had all the major brands and of course, Starbucks.

The bridal store we went to was surprisingly expensive when I looked at the tags. The assistant helped us select a dress in Sarah's size, and she went into the dressing room to try it on.

Sarah walked out a few minutes later, wearing a flowing white flowery dress that complimented her perfectly. Her cleavage was exposed with the deep cut that went almost to her navel. She would not be able to wear a bra with the open front.

Her back was almost bare, and the dress cut to a "V" that went to an inch above the crack of her ass. A white zipper went into the middle seam. Her round ass was accentuated perfectly where it hugged her hips sexily. This dress fit her perfectly. Seeing her like this reminded me of our own wedding day 20 years earlier.

"We'll take it," Jax said.

"Are you sure, Jax?" Sarah questioned, looking at the price tag. "It's $4,000."

"You look perfect, Sarah," Jax said as he looked at her lustfully.

The clerk bagged up the dress, and Jax paid for it. We left the store and went to a shoe store to select some heels to go with the dress. We went to a Christian Louboutin store. We selected a pair of silver metallic strappy sandals with five inch heels. Sarah sat down to try the shoes on, and Jax kneeled down to help her slip them on. She parted her legs slightly presenting Jax with a view up her creamy thighs. My cock stiffened again watching him with his hands on her.

Sarah stood and walked up and down the row as we admired her long legs and round backside. The heels accentuated her legs and ass sexily.

"These are perfect," Jax said. "We'll take them."

"Are you sure, Jax?" Sarah again questioned. "These are $850."

"Absolutely," Jax replied. "And you can keep them. Just think of me whenever you wear them."

"Wow, thank you, Jax," Sarah kissed his cheek.

Next, we went to a La Perla lingerie store to complete the ensemble. Jax selected a white lace thong with a garter belt, stockings, and a lace garter. He was sparing no expense on any of these items. This set cost another $700.

"I need to try this garter belt on," Sarah said as she led us to the dressing room, shutting the door behind her.

Jax and I made small talk as Sarah tried the piece of lingerie on. The door opened again a few seconds later.

"What do you think?" Sarah said, biting her lip.

Sarah was standing in the dressing room in her garter belt and nothing else. Her pink nipples were engorged and her round breasts were pushed out towards us. The white lace of the garter belt hugged her hips snuggly. The straps framed her bald pussy nicely.

"It looks great on you, Sarah," Jax said with a look of lust in his eyes.

Sarah's face flushed as she stared back at Jax. She slowly closed the door again, leaving us speechless.

We left with all of our items in hand. Jax booked Sarah a salon appointment for a pedicure, manicure, hair styling, and makeup. Jax wanted us to arrive at his suite at 8:00. He was holding the party in his presidential suite, which had a rooftop patio.

Sarah arrived back at our room looking stunning in her white robe. Her hair was styled with white flowers woven into her golden waves. Her nails were sparkling, and her makeup made her look like only a bride does on her wedding day. It was hard to believe she was shimmering like this to strip for a group of men.

I gave Sarah a glass of wine to calm her nerves. She gulped it down quickly and asked for a refill. She dropped her robe and began putting her lingerie on, starting with her garter belt. I was amazed at how much the garter and stockings matched her dress. She pulled it up her waist and began rolling up her white stockings. Her labia looked engorged as she spread her legs while pulling her stockings up her legs. Once they were situated, she attached the garter clips. Next she stepped into her white lace panties. Finally, she added the lace garter.

"Can you help me with my dress?" Sarah asked.

"The last time we were together like this, I was removing your wedding dress, not putting it on," I smiled.

Sarah stepped into her dress and pulled it up to her shoulders. I helped her with the zipper in the back. She looked more beautiful than she did on our wedding day. She sat down, and I helped her with her heels. While on my knees, I pulled out a box and opened it.

"I thought you'd need these," I said as she looked down at the teardrop diamond earrings.

"Oh my God," Sarah gasped as she marveled at the diamonds.

I helped her put them on, and she stood to look at herself in the mirror. Sarah's beauty took my breath away. I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't want to mess up her makeup. She looked like she was 21 again on her wedding day.

"This has to be the nicest stripper ensemble ever," Sarah laughed.

Our doorbell rang, and I went to answer it. Room Service delivered a bouquet of flowers to complete her look. I felt underdressed with my slacks, shirt, and tie next to my knockout wife. Her cleavage was glimmering in the light from our room and she was almost as tall as me in her high heels. I looked at my watch, and it was ten minutes til. Sarah drank the last of her wine and we exited the room.

I knocked on Jax's suite, and he answered the door. The look on his face was priceless as he admired my beautiful wife. Their eyes locked in a lustful gaze. Jax was completely lost in her beauty and forgot why we were there for a moment.

"Oh, sorry, come in," Jax recovered. "You are gorgeous, Sarah. You are absolutely stunning."

"Oh shit, I forgot about my ring," Sarah said as she looked down at her wedding ring set. "What should I do with it?"

"Leave it on, Sarah," Jax smiled. "You are James' naughty bride tonight."

Sarah looked at me with a nervous expression. Jax queued up the music as he led her to the back patio. The Bridal Chorus was playing on the grouped bluetooth speakers. Sarah looked the part. I looked past them at the groom who was sitting in a chair in the middle of the patio. He had a confused look on his face as he first thought Sarah was actually his fiancee.

The groom, James, was a tall white guy with brown hair who looked like the actor, Henry Cavill, who played Superman. Three other men were sitting in chairs in a half circle around the groom. Two were black men, Michael and David, with similar builds to Jax, but on shorter frames. One had lighter skin than the other. The other man, Tony, was Hispanic, and he appeared to be handsome as far as I could tell.

Sarah pushed her chest out confidently and swayed her hips seductively as she approached the groom. He still looked at her as if he was trying to determine if Sarah was his fiancee or not. Sarah walked up between his legs and stopped.

She looked down at him and said, "Your naughty bride is here to perform for your friends. I hope you are ready to see your wife strip for you."

Realization hit James that Sarah was not actually his fiancee, and a broad smile broke out on his face.

"How in the hell did you find Jessica's twin?" James yelled at Jax, completely stunned.

"I have my ways," Jax smiled. "Now let's see how your hot wife looks under that dress."

The music changed to a pumping beat that was more appropriate for what was about to happen. Sarah handed the groom the bouquet of flowers and began dancing seductively in front of us. She shook her ass at us and her tits moved under the top of her dress hypnotically. She sat in Jax's lap as she rubbed her ass all over him teasingly while she looked at the groom.

"I hope you don't mind your bride sitting on your friends' laps," Sarah said breathlessly as she wrapped her arms around Jax's neck as she leaned back against him.

Sarah stood up and paid the same attention to the other three groomsmen as the music continued to play. The groomsmen started to get more comfortable with touching Sarah slightly and ran their hands up and down her hips as she wiggled in their laps. She sat on the groom's lap and ground into him. She could feel his erection poking up into her through his pants.

Sarah kissed the groom's cheek lightly and whispered in his ear, "Do you want to help me out of my wedding dress, James?"

He nodded, and Sarah turned her shoulder toward him, encouraging him to pull the strap off her. He followed her instructions and pulled the strap off her shoulder and down her arm. She kept her hand over her now exposed breast as she leaned her other shoulder toward him. James did the same to the other strap. Sarah covered her breast with her other hand as the dress dropped to her waist. She turned and faced James while covering her breasts. She brought her left leg up and placed her red soled heel between James' legs.

"Time to take my garter, James," Sarah said. "Whoever catches it gets to unzip this dress."

James reached up my wife's leg with his hands, feeling her up in the process. Her shiny toenails looked exquisite in her silver high heels. He continued to trace his fingers up her toned legs until he reached her garter at mid thigh. He caressed her leg slowly before pulling it down and off her. He tossed it up in the air, and the Hispanic groomsman, Tony, caught it. He smiled, knowing he'd be the one to help her out of her dress.

Sarah dropped her foot back to the floor, and approached the smiling winner of the garter toss. She turned her back to Tony, presenting the zipper to his hands. He quickly found the top of the zipper and pulled it down. In doing so, I could see the top of her thong and garter belt exposed to his view. Tony grabbed the sides of her dress and pulled it down past her hips. Her round toned ass was exposed to his bulging eyes as she bent forward to shimmy out of her wedding dress. The garter straps and stockings accentuated the round curves of her firm ass. Sarah picked up the discarded dress and handed it to James.

"I won't be needing this anymore," Sarah said huskily.

Sarah still had her arm covering her breasts as she handed him the dress. Her panties did little to hide her sex from James' appreciative eyes. The material over her slit was opaque and her panties appeared to be wet with her arousal. She looked exquisite with her hair and makeup done to perfection while standing in her sexy white lingerie and heels.

"Do you want everyone to see my tits now, James?" Sarah asked seductively.

"Yes. Please!" James said excitedly.

Sarah slowly moved her hands away from her breasts and dropped them to her sides. James took in her beauty as she exposed herself to him. She stepped up to his chair and straddled his lap, pushing her naked breasts into his face while shaking them. Her tits made contact with his cheeks and her nipples hardened as she rubbed herself on his hard cock. I could see her biting her lip as she started to enjoy doing this. Sarah looked over her shoulders at the other men surrounding her and smiled.

"I think your friends need some attention, James," Sarah breathed. "Is it okay if I dance for them?"

"Sure, Jessica," James said, playing into his role. "Whatever my hot wife wants."

With that, Sarah rose up and sat down on Michael, the darker of the two black groomsmen. She was facing away from him. My wife ground her ass in circles as she straddled his groin. She could feel his body reacting to her as his large bulge pressed up against her along his thigh. She slid her body along his length, and he knew she felt his hard dick. He grabbed her hips at the garter and pushed her down into him. She teased him through the next song as she rode his hardening cock.

The next song queued up, and Sarah made her way over to David, the lighter skinned black guy. She was taken by his light brown eyes as he peered into her own. Something about his eyes shook her to the core, and she could feel her pussy getting wet. She stared at him wantonly as she spread her legs and dropped down on his lap.

Sarah's hips undulated into David's hard cock as she brought her tits to his face. Her nipples grazed his lips as she did this, making her shudder in response. Her pussy was soaked. David grabbed Sarah's ass while she ground her slit across his bulge through the next song. His hands on her ass sent tingles to her nipples and pussy, and she felt her mind and body starting to desire the man in front of her.

When the song ended, Sarah pulled herself away from David and swayed her hips seductively as she approached Tony. Tony smiled at her as she turned and twerked her ass back at him as she slid closer and closer to his face. I could clearly see the outline of her pink asshole behind the white string of her panties.

"Fuck Jessica, you got one hot white ass!" Tony yelled.

Sarah dropped her ass down on his crotch and she leaned back against him. The side of her tit brushed against his cheek as he turned and tried to kiss her there. She moved her body away before he could latch onto her breast. His hands came up at the same time and captured both of them in his grasp. Sarah moaned loudly at the stimulation his touch immediately provided. He squeezed and caressed her breasts as he zeroed in on her nipples, pinching them between his thumbs and forefingers. As Tony did this, Sarah ground her ass down on his stiff cock through his shorts.

"Oh fuck, mmm," Sarah moaned.

The song ended, and Sarah reluctantly pulled away from Tony. She looked at me with her lust filled eyes, and I smiled and nodded back at her. She was doing a great job selling her role as a stripper. She turned and looked at Jax, who stared back at her wantonly. Sarah's eyes dilated and her lips parted as she looked into those eyes.

Those same eyes convinced her to expose herself to Jax the first time she saw him. Those same eyes made her cum just from watching her have sex with her husband. Those same eyes looked down at her as she sucked his cock for the first time. Those same eyes watched her as he fucked her over and over again. He had power in those eyes. She moved forward as his slut. She was at his mercy to do what he wanted.

Sarah straddled Jax's lap and lowered herself down on his bulge. His cock lurched up at her when she sat on it. She could feel her pussy moisten even more, knowing what his pants contained. Jax wrapped his huge arms around her, pressing her to his strong body. Sarah suddenly remembered her role at the party.

She turned and looked at James and asked, "Would you mind if your wife kissed your best man to thank him for inviting me here tonight?"

"Sure Jessica," James smiled. Seeing the woman who so closely resembled his fiancee in his best friend's arms was turning him on. The contrast of their skin colors made it an erotic sight to see. He always had a fantasy of his own Jessica having sex with Jax. This was feeding into that imagery.

Sarah lowered her lips to Jax's and they kissed passionately in front of everyone. Jax reached up and caressed her breasts as their tongues dueled. He slid his hands down to her firm ass and kneaded her round cheeks in front of his best friend. He could see her pink asshole and labia under the thin strip of white string. They continued to kiss as she ground herself against Jax wantonly. She was moaning loudly now, and her arousal was obvious to everyone.

"Can I remove this?" Jax asked as he hooked his thumbs into Sarah's waistband.

Sarah looked at me with lust in her eyes. I knew she wanted Jax to strip her nude in front of everyone. I wanted the same thing as her. I simply nodded and smiled as my cock nearly burst through my pants.

Sara stood up and turned her back to Jax, arching her back as she pushed her ass up at him. He placed his thumbs in her waistband again and pulled them down quickly. She stepped out of them and threw them at James. She sat back in Jax's lap again facing away from him, totally nude this time except for her garter belt, stockings, and her silver Christian Louboutin heels.

Jax ran his hands all over my wife's nude body as everyone watched. He ran his hands up to her slit and briefly touched her clit as he slid his hands upwards to her undulating tits. I could see the moisture between her legs, and her pink nipples were as hard as diamonds.

Sarah moved back to James and mounted him again. This time, he could clearly see her spread pussy as she dropped down on him. His cock was throbbing from watching her perform for his friends. Her ass looked amazing from behind as she straddled him, arching her back seductively.

"You look just like Jessica," James said. "I can't believe how much you look like my own fiancee. How did Jax find you?"

"That's our secret," Sarah replied. "Do you like seeing your future wife nude in your friend's arms?"

"Oh fuck yeah," James replied smiling. "Can't you tell?"

Sarah gyrated against him again, feeling his hard cock push against her and said, "I sure can, James."

My wife leaned forward and pushed her tits into his face and then kissed his cheek as she moved off him. She moved back to Michael again. This time, Michael was not as shy with his hands. He immediately grabbed Sarah's ass and pulled her into him. His dark hands looked huge on her white skin, and the contrast in their color was intoxicating. He brought his hand up and grabbed her right tit, pulling it toward his mouth. He sucked her nipple deep into his mouth, making Sarah moan loudly. She looked up at me to see if she should stop this. I smiled again and nodded my head for her to continue.

Sarah could feel Michael swirling his tongue around her hard nub as he sucked it deep into his mouth. He pulled away from her nipple and looked up at her as her lips descended on his. They made out passionately as she ground her sopping pussy against his bulge, leaving a trail of moisture on his shorts.

The song ended, and Sarah reluctantly separated from Michael to move on to the next groomsman, who was David. She remembered his beautiful light brown eyes as she moved in front of him. He stared at her hungrily as she turned and presented her ass to him. She spread her legs wide, giving him a view of her asshole and labia with her tits hanging below them as she bent over. She twerked to the beat of the music as her cheeks undulated in rhythm to the song.