Sarah Opens Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring that white ass over here, Jessica," David yelled above the music.

David pulled my wife back to him as she pushed down on his groin. She looked like she was in heat as she bit her lip sexily while grinding on him. David reached up and caressed her tits and pinched her nipples as he enjoyed the lapdance. He moved one hand down and flicked her clit, making Sarah's body tremble in pleasure. She spread her legs widely, giving everyone an intimate view of her spread pussy as David played with her.

The stimulation the five men were providing her were arousing her to new levels, and she was close to climaxing on David's touch. She leaned back and brought her lips to his, kissing him deeply as his dark fingers explored her pink pussy. Just as she was about to cum, the song ended, and David let go of her to move to Tony.

"Bring that tight body over here, Jessica," Tony smiled.

Tony grabbed Sarah's ass and pulled her onto him. She spread her legs and mounted him as he brought his lips to hers. He sucked her tongue into his mouth as they fought for space in each other's mouths. A few days ago, my wife had only kissed me. Tonight she was making out with five men. Surprisingly, I loved it.

Tony broke their kiss and moved down to her nipple, sucking it into her mouth as she rode him. Her body was trembling as all the stimulation took over her body. She needed to cum badly. Tony's hands moved down to her ass as he squeezed and kneaded her round globes. He moved his right hand between her legs and inserted two fingers into her pussy as they made out again.

My wife moaned into Tony's mouth as her fucked her with his thick fingers. Just when she felt her body about to climax, the song ended again, and Tony pulled his hand away from her, making her groan in frustration. Sarah had a string of fluid hanging from between her labia. She was soaked.

Sarah dismounted Tony, and stared at me with a look of desperation. She walked to me and said, "If you don't take me back to our room now, your wife is going to lose all control of this situation. I'm putting the ball back in your court."

I kissed her and said, "I'm giving the ball back to you, Sarah. You know I want you to stay here. What do you want to do?"

Sarah looked at me with glazed eyes. She was in heat, and I loved it. She turned and moved over to Jax as the next song came on, which I recognized from Fifty Shades of Grey, called Earned It. Sarah moved seductively to the song as she danced for Jax, presenting her perfect tits and ass to him as she teased.

As my nude wife was shaking her ass in his face, Jax couldn't take it any more. He had Sarah's body before, and he needed her again. He picked out the dress, the shoes, the garter, and the stockings. He wanted all of it, and he wanted it now. He pulled her back to him and lifted her hips easily as she slid up his body. She spread her legs as his face dove into her starving pussy. He held her upside down while he sat in the chair feasting on her clit.

"Oh yes, Jax! Ahhhhhhh!" Sarah screamed as he latched onto her pink folds.

Jax lapped at my wife's pussy like a starving man eating a meal for the first time in months. He needed to feel her pussy on his lips as bad as she needed him to kiss her there. Her hips gyrated violently as she sought her needed release.

"Oh fuck Jax, this feels so good!" Sarah moaned. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

My blonde wife convulsed as her body finally came on Jax's lapping tongue. Her orgasm took her like a forest fire, and she spewed cum all over Jax's face and neck. He continued to lap and suck on her clit through her orgasm as the pleasure spread through her body.

As Sarah came down from her orgasm, Jax let her down to her feet. She kissed Jax deeply, and she straddled his lap again. She could taste her juices on his thick lips.

"Thank you, Jax, for everything," Sarah said as she caught her breath.

She then stood up, walked to James and kissed him on his cheek. "I hope you enjoyed watching your dirty bride dance for your friends, James," Sarah said, smiling. "Enjoy your wedding."

Sarah turned, picked up her discarded thong, but left the dress, and she grabbed my arm, saying, "Let's go back to our room. I need to get fucked by my real husband."

I walked her back to our room in her sexy lingerie and panties. We ran into an older couple who were probably in their sixties. Their eyes widened at the sight of Sarah's body so sexily displayed in her lingerie and heels. The wife smiled at me as we walked by them as her husband ogled Sarah's naked body.

"Have a nice night" I said, smiling.

As we continued to walk, Sarah asked, "How far were you going to let me go back there, Steve?"

"After seeing you with Jax, I don't know," I told her. "I was as turned on as I've ever been watching all those men touching you. They all wanted you."

"If I would have stayed just five more minutes, they'd all be fucking me right now," Sarah said. "Is that what you wanted?"

"Honestly Sarah, I want you to be happy with your decisions," I told her. "I want you to have no regrets."

"I would have regretted having sex with a man the day before his wedding," Sarah said. "That's not who I am."

"And that's why I love you," I said.

"But Jax, he's a different story," she said, breathing heavily.

"You wanted him, didn't you." I said.

"Yes," Sarah breathed. "Knowing how much you liked seeing us together, and having done it with him already, I just feel powerless to stop him. There's something about him. And I'm not talking about his big dick. He just exudes power and raw sexuality."

"The thought of him ravaging your body again just makes me want to bend you over right here and fuck the shit out of you," I said huskily.

"Let's save it for the room, sweety," Sarah smiled.

Sarah went to the bathroom to freshen up when we arrived at our room. While she was in there, I texted Jax, saying, "I think Sarah needs you, Jax. Bring David if you can. I want to surprise her. The door will be propped open."

I propped the door open, took my clothes off, and waited for Sarah on the bed. She still looked radiant in her white garter belt and stockings as she approached me on the bed. Her panties were gone, making her intentions clear. She wanted me to fuck her in her new lingerie. She reached down and unstrapped her heels before climbing onto the bed with me.

"This is the only dick I'll ever need," Sarah said as she engulfed my cock in her mouth.

Her hair tickled my legs as she sucked my dick. I could hear slurping sounds coming from her mouth as she took me into her throat. She bobbed on my cock for several minutes. I pulled her up eventually, and we made out as I laid her down on the bed.

I brought my face to her spread pussy and began lapping at her folds. I sucked on her protruding labia and licked her clit before sinking two of my fingers into her. I still couldn't believe how snug she was as she gripped my fingers tightly. She moaned as I brought her closer to an orgasm. I pushed my fingers up against Sarah's G-spot, and she moved closer to her climax. When she was right on the edge, I pulled my fingers out of her and stopped licking.

I rolled over and pulled her on top of me. She straddled my waist and took me inside her as she moaned loudly.

"I needed this," Sarah moaned.

"Did all those men get you worked up?" I asked.

"Yes, baby," Sarah gasped as she gyrated her hips on my cock.

"I wish Jax was here right now fucking you," I whispered.

"Oh mmmm," Sarah moaned as she kissed me deeply.

We made out as Sarah picked up her pace on me. After a few minutes, I felt the mattress shift slightly with additional weight. Sarah looked over and saw Jax.

"Wha what, how?" Sarah asked as Jax brought his lips to hers.

"I invited him here, Sarah," I said as I felt her pussy squeezing my cock. "This is our last night here. Let's make the most of it."

"You really want me to go there again, babe?" Sarah asked, breathing hard.

"Absofuckinglutely," I said as I pulled her to me in another kiss.

Jax was already naked, and Sarah saw his huge cock bobbing in front of her. She pulled him to her and sucked him into her mouth. I felt the bed shift again, and I saw David climbing up behind Sarah. He began caressing her soft ass and ran his hands up and down her sides to her hanging breasts. Sarah suddenly realized another set of hands was touching her, and she turned.

"Huh?" Sarah gasped. "David?"

"Steve invited him too, Sarah," Jax said.

"I saw the way you looked at him tonight, and I knew you were drawn to him," I explained. "Is this okay?"

"We never talked about any of this," Sarah hesitated.

"I know," I said. "We can talk tomorrow. Right now, we all need you, and you need us."

Jax leaned down and kissed Sarah deeply, and she reached for his cock again saying, "Do you need me, Jax?"

"I've needed you since the first time I saw you, and after seeing you in that dress tonight, I've never needed you more," Jax said in a husky voice. "We're going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before, Sarah."

"Oh God," Sarah quivered as her pussy moistened on top of me.

She took Jax's cock into her mouth and into her throat as she deepthroated him. She slapped her hips down on my throbbing cock. I was getting close to a climax, and I didn't want to cum so soon. I pulled out of her and lifted her hips off me. She pushed her hips down, desperate to get my cock back inside of her.

Jax pulled her ass toward him, turning her body so she was facing David, who was also nude. For the first time, we saw his body and the bulge that she was pressed against earlier. His cock was over nine inches long and looked thicker than Jax's. His body was sculpted, and I couldn't help thinking he actually looked like the statue of David, but with a huge dick, and was chocolate brown instead of white marble.

Sarah pulled David to her and kissed him. She bit and licked his lips and pushed her tongue against his as she moaned into their kiss. Jax pushed his cock against Sarah's labia as she made out with David. Sarah reached down between them and touched David's cock for the first time. This was the third cock she ever touched as she tried to wrap her fingers around it.

Jax started to push his cock inside my wife as she explored David's body. She was lost in his light brown eyes as he gazed back at her appreciatively. The color contrast of Sarah's pale skin and blonde hair as she was sandwiched between these two black men was electrifying. Sarah touched David's body with her fingertips and explored his chiseled chest and abs. She was seriously attracted to this man, and he was even more handsome than Jax.

"Oh fuck, your cock is so big, Jax," Sarah groaned as he pushed forward.

Sarah's nerve endings were firing as Jax pushed more and more of his cock inside her. For the first time in her life, she was the center of attention of three men. This new man, she met just hours ago, and she wanted him now. She kissed down David's body and admired his cock in front of her face. She stroked him as she felt his thick hardness in her hand. A small dollop of precum dripped out of the tip of his cock, and Sarah instinctively licked it off him.

She took his cockhead into her mouth and swirled her tongue around his thick crown. Sarah felt like she had to stretch her jaw to accommodate his size. She pushed him into her throat as Jax started thrusting from behind. Jax grabbed Sarah's hips with his strong hands and pulled her into him as he pummeled her hard.

"Oh fuck, nobody has ever taken this much of my dick," David moaned appreciatively as he looked down at my wife.

I couldn't believe the sight in front of me. My wife was stuffed at both ends with thick black cocks. She was moaning loudly as she thrusted her hips back at Jax. I could see her white coating all over his black shaft. She was getting into the fucking she was receiving.

"That's it, slut," Jax grunted as he pulled her back on his dick with her garter belt. "Take our black cocks!"

Both of Jax's hands were wrapped around Sarah's garter belt, and he was using it as a handle to pull her body back at him. The contrast of his black hands, the white lingerie, and her white skin was erotic. He smacked his hips against hers with every thrust of his cock. His huge balls were slapping against her clit, further stimulating her.

"Is this what you wanted to see, baby?" Sarah asked. "Me getting stuffed with two black cocks?"

"Oh fuck, this is hot, babe!" I said. "Give yourself to them. Be their slut tonight! Give them what they need! Get what you need!"

Sarah's mouth was salivating all over David's thick cock. She was taking most of him down her throat as Jax fucked her from behind. Her body was worked into a sexual frenzy, and she wanted nothing more than to be fucked. Her body writhed and pushed back at Jax. They were no longer fucking her. She was fucking them.

"That's it, slut," Jax yelled. "Fuck our cocks like you need it. Show your husband how good our cocks feel."

"Mmmmmmmm!" Sarah moaned into David's cock as Jax's words pushed her over the edge.

Her body found the release she needed since she stripped for the group of men. She needed to be fucked, and they fulfilled that primal desire. Her cum shot out on Jax's groin as her pussy contracted around him. She pushed the rest of David's cock into her throat, taking him to the root. Our room was enveloped with the erotic sounds of sex coming from Sarah's body. Slapping wet sounds came from her pussy, while moans and slurping sounds came from her throat as the two black giants fucked my wife and grunted in carnal pleasure.

"You gotta feel this tight pussy, David," Jax said as he pulled out of her.

Both men switched places, and David lined himself up with my wife's pussy. He looked down at her spread pink labia and asshole between two of the nicest ass cheeks he'd ever seen. Everything about her body impressed him, and he couldn't wait to stuff his thick black cock into her.

"Look at my cock, Sarah," Jax told her. "Look at your white cream coating my black cock. You love this cock in your pussy, don't you. Tell me."

"You know how much I love your cock, Jax," She said as she licked his wet shaft.

"Tell me how much you love it," Jax said again.

"I love having your big black cock inside me, Jax," Sarah said in a lusty voice. "I love when you cum inside me, and I feel your seed filling my tight womb. I love sucking your dick and swallowing your thick cum. I love everything about this dick, and I want more of it. I love how different it is from my husband's, especially how big and black it is. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Fuck yeah, Sarah," Jax grinned. "Now clean your pussy juice off me."

Sarah looked at me and smiled sexily before she engulfed Jax's cock. She sucked him deep into her mouth as she reached for my hard dick.

David started to slide his thick cock past Sarah's entrance. I watched as her body accepted the third cock into her body for the first time in her life. David's thick cockhead split her wet labia as he pressed into her. She moaned into Jax as her body opened for him. He pushed forward steadily until he was halfway in.

"Oh fuck your cock is thick!" Sarah grunted. "You're stretching me so much. Oh God!"

I watched my wife's body quiver as she held onto our two cocks. Her pussy was being stretched obscenely as David pushed inside her. He pulled back slightly, and I could see her cream coating his cock. Her labia pulled back with his cock as if they were trying to keep him inside her before he pushed in deeper. He repeated this process until he was fully embedded inside her quivering body.

"Damn, your pussy feels as good as it looks," David told her.

"Oh mmmmm," Sarah moaned as she sucked my cock into her mouth while stroking Jax. "Is this what you wanted, baby? To see me split roasted by two black cocks? You like me to act like a slut, don't you?"

"Fuck yeah, Sarah," I told her.

She sucked Jax's ball into her mouth as she stroked him for a while before moving to the other one. She licked back up to his cockhead and deepthroated him again. David began thrusting his cock in and out of her until he was giving her full strokes. She moaned in pleasure as she adjusted to his size.

"You like fucking David's cock?" Jax asked. "Maybe I should call the other groomsmen to come over here and finish you off."

"Oh fuck," Sarah moaned as she pushed her ass back at David.

"Let them fuck all of your holes and cum all over you," Jax grunted. "Is that what you want? To be a bachelor party cum slut?"

"Oh God!" Sarah cried as their fucking turned into a frenzy.

David was now holding Sarah's garter belt as a handle to pull her body back at him. She cried into Jax's cock as she tried to keep him in her throat. These two men were using my wife to get their release and she was using them to do the same. Her body convulsed and her moaning reached a familiar pitch that I knew was in indication her orgasm was near. Her ass rippled with each thrust of David's cock, making slapping sounds against him. Sarah reached her hands behind Jax and pulled his ass to keep him buried in her throat. Her body writhed as her climax overtook her.

David could feel Sarah's kegel muscles milking his cock as her orgasm started. Her orgasm sent lightning bolts though his own pleasure center as his cock started to erupt inside my cumming wife. Sarah felt her pussy being coated by this stranger's seed, and it pushed her orgasm to another level.

Jax looked down and saw my wife convulsing in ecstasy, and his friend doing the same. The vibrations of her moaning throat and the sight of her beautiful body sent his own body into an orgasm that he desperately needed.

"Oh yes, Sarah, I'm cumming!" He grunted as he shot his cum down her throat.

Sarah pulled back, wanting to taste his seed on her tongue and stroked him inside her mouth. She accepted blast after blast into her hungry mouth as they relieved their pent up desire for each other. I could see and hear her gulping his thick cum down her throat.

David finished cumming and fell back on the bed exhausted. Jax did the same. Watching my wife relieve two men was too much for me, and I needed her lips on me again. I pulled her to me. She looked up at me with a freshly fucked look in her eyes. Her perfectly done hair was a mess, and her makeup was running.

"Do you need me now, baby?" Sarah asked sexily. "You liked watching your wife getting fucked, didn't you?"

She pulled my cock to her lips and sucked me to the root. After a few short strokes, I unloaded into her mouth. I felt like a gallon of cum shot out of me, and she swallowed every drop. She opened her mouth to show me the last of it before gulping it down and licking her thick pink lips.

My wife turned to look at David as he was catching his breath and staring at her perfect ass in front of him. His cock was coated in their combined seed as he laid back and looked at her. Like a moth drawn to a flame, Sarah turned and crawled toward David's thick wet cock. She dragged her tongue up his shaft, collecting their cum with it. She repeated this over and over again as she slurped the white cream until it was gone.

"You've got to be the hottest woman I've ever met," David told her.

"Thank you, David," Sarah blushed. "You're not so hard on the eyes yourself. Maybe a bit hard on the pussy though."

Sarah's lips on his cock and her sexy smile brought his cock back to life. He'd never had such a beautiful woman take him the way she was able to. He wanted her again.

"Does someone still need me?" Sarah asked as she squeezed his hard cock.

"Fuck, your lips look good when they're on my cock," David said as Sarah began to bob on him again.

My blonde wife continued to slurp and suck on David's black cock until her nose was buried in his groin again. She sucked him for a while, but she wanted him to stretch her again. She climbed up David's body and straddled his huge cock. She lined herself up and sank down on him with her sopping pussy. Jax and I watched my wife ride her new lover for a second time.