All Comments on 'Sarah Pt. 01'

by jacquioh2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
beautiful, sexy, loving!

I love the pace, the tenderness and your bio!

Good luck with the next episode, which will be soon I hope.

Alberta Canada

Randy01Randy01over 18 years ago
Lovely

beginning, I look forward to the next chapter. Your writing style is perfect, taking time to develop each character making us feel we know them personally. Please more soon!

Thomas22JohnThomas22Johnover 18 years ago
Wonderful story - so erotic!

Beautiful style, way better than so many stories here. One or two typos, but that did in no way detract from the tale.

A 5 from me and I shall look forward to reading the next chapter of tender love.

John, Oslo, Norway

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful

What a beatifully written story. Slow erotic development of the relationship and beautiful sensitive description of the sexual relationship.Congratulations!! 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done

It is a pleasure to read well formed and well written sensual erotica... Thank you for taking the time plus having the desire to share it with us...

Houseboating with another couple is exactly as you describe...next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
houseboat loving

Makes me want to sell my house and land and buy a houseboat!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful Word Pictures

You paint such a beautifully erotic picture of the wonderful relationship that develops between the two women! You have a great gift for writing, and this story is a gift to all Literotica readers. Thank you and give us more.

a69doctor4ua69doctor4uover 18 years ago
I don't normally read this kind of stories

I don't normally read lesbian type of stories but once I started, I couldn't stop! This is so erotic and you have done a supurb job of conveying the sensuallity of each moment. I can not wait for the next installment. Please keep it coming!

Im__The_guyIm__The_guyabout 17 years ago
VERY WELL DONE

A hot and tender story between two women. Don't stop now, Keep writing.

Im__The_guyIm__The_guyabout 17 years ago
VERY WELL DONE

A hot and tender story between two women. Don't stop now, Keep writing.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 13 years ago
Nice

It's amazing how you can paint with words. I can see in my mind's eye all the details as you describe them. Quite an erotic painting, too, as I review it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It’s the author’s gentle, almost serene voice that really makes this work. Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous