Sarah’s Vacation Surprise

Story Info
Curvaceous wife Sarah is satisfied by a muscular older man.
3k words
3.85
42k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had just turned 40 and like many women her age, she loved her husband and the life they built together with their two boys, but had become quite accustomed to a routine and unexciting sex life. She rarely thought of sex outside of the handful of times every year that her and Ken, her husband of 12 years, would get some time alone and have the same unsatisfying sex that they've been having since they were 19.

Sex had become such an afterthought that Sarah rarely found herself fantasizing about sex, outside of the occasional dream. She had no idea how much that was going to change during this year's annual family trip to visit her parents in sunny Florida. Sarah was excited to get away and relax in the sun and swim, but she was also determined to get a closer look at the alleged adonis that all of the older women drooled over at the country club. Steve was a former professional athlete and at 58 he was much younger than all of the women at the club and maintained the same impressive physique from his playing days. Last year, Sarah had been quite intrigued by the stories of her mother and her friends' admiration of his charming personality, handsome smile and most of all his mouth watering body.

Much to Sarah's dismay, she only was able to see this mystery hunk from about 50 yards away last year as he was golfing. Even from 50 yards, Sarah could see she needed to see more. This year, she made a point of roaming the club grounds for a chance encounter, and her plan worked immediately. Just hours into her vacation, Sarah and her ulterior motives convinced her dad and husband, Ken to visit the pro shop. Sarah almost gasped when Steve walked in. He was even more handsome up close and bigger than she imagined. He was big all over, at 6"5 and made of solid muscle, his arms bulged out of his tight golf shirt.

As Sarah's dad made introductions, he shook Sarah and Ken's hands. His giant hand gently squeezed Sarah's tiny hand as he stared her up and down before gazing straight into her eyes. Her entire body tingled as his strengthened his manly grip and sent a shockwave of warmth between her thighs.

"Paul, you didn't tell me how beautiful your daughter is."

Sarah blushed and was glad that she had changed into one of her sexiest gym outfits, tight black yoga pants that hugged and accentuated her every curve. Her cute pink top tightly outlined her busty chest, something she never had before children. Steve had no doubt been impressed with her thick thighs and voluptuous round ass. Men have been drooling over Sarah's ass for as long as she can remember. Even as a petite 5'1", 115 pound college girl, she somehow had the roundest derierre. Now as a 40 year old mother of two, her body more properly reflects that of a woman her age, but the ass remained perfectly round, although bigger and rounder.. It was big, round, soft and looked unbelievable in anything she wore. Steve had no qualms about angling his head to get a better look at Sarah's luscious backside.

"Are you headed to the gym beautiful Sarah?"

Sarah was taken aback by Steve's confidence in calling her beautiful to her face and in front of Ken. Sarah knew that men still found her attractive. Her perfect smile, bright blue eyes and flowing blonde locks have not faded with age, but she nevertheless was flattered and aroused by Steve's boldness.

"Yes, in a little bit!" Sarah said a she smiled excitedly at Steve like a proud school girl.

Steve returned his gaze to directly into Sarah's beautiful blue eyes and smirked as he said "that's great, I hope to see you there"

Sarah could barely get out any words as she thought about seeing this beast of a man glistening in sweat and grunting. She imagined him scooping her up with his strong arms, throwing her onto his bed and pulling out his presumably massive cock.

Ken stood by clueless to all muscle filled images filling his wife's head.

When Sarah arrived at that gym a few hours later, she was so disappointed to find the gym empty. Disappointed but relieved that she would not have to stare temptation in the face. Sarah started working out on the elliptical. A few moments later, she heard the door click open and her heart jumped. It took her a few seconds to look up at the mirror in front of her to see who walked in. By the time she looked up, Steve was on the bike directly behind her. The entire gym was empty and he chose a bike directly behind her big jiggly ass. She looked up again and they made eye contact, as Steve smirked back, she knew he chose that bike for that exact reason.

Sarah blushed and looked away. Whenever she mustered up the courage to look in the mirror, Steve's eyes were laser focused on her thick cheeks as they bounced up and down with each stride. Steve maintained his intense stare at Sarah's taunting ass as he took off his shirt and took Sarah's breath away all at once. Sarah could feel her pussy heat up. In fact, her whole body was overheating as she could not stop picturing his strongly muscly hands grabbing her thick ass cheeks as he pounded the shit out of her from behind. Sarah could not believe the thoughts going through her head and body. She never had thoughts like this about another man and certainly not one old enough to be her father.

Sarah was sweating too much from all of these lust filled thoughts. She had to take off her shirt, something she's never done at a gym before. Although it's quite common for girls to work out in the sports bra, Sarah was always too shy to do so, but in this moment she had no choice but to let her plump 36 Cs bounce up in down in nothing but her pink sports bra.

She could see Steve's eyes glow in excitement in the mirror, as he now had full view of her round jiggling ass without any interference from her shirt. He didn't blink as watched her juicy cheeks rhythmically bounce up and down covered by the tightly stretched fabric.

After 30 minutes, Sarah needed a break, most likely because she was subconsciously saving energy for a later workout riding Steve's hard cock. She decided to see if she was just imagining Steve's obsession with her body, so she sauntered to the other end of the gym to the Thigh machine. She knew very well the sexy visual that the hip abduction machine would provide if Steve chose to follow. Just as she hoped, Steve followed and conveniently chose the squat rack directly in from of her machine, just feet away. As Steve stood inches a way staring directly between her legs,, she felt a damp warmth between her thick pillowy thighs every time she opened wide.

As Steve squatted massive amounts of weight up and down, Sarah fixated on his tight great sweatpants. Just as she had expected, the bulge inside his pants was bigger than anything she's ever consumed. His Thick cock seemed to wave and taunt her each time he stood up from his squat. Sarah could not stop imagining what it would look like if she pulled that snake out from the very thin cotton outlining it's every detail. She imagined it slapping against her face and filling her mouth. And what it would feel like plunging into her dripping wet pussy! She had to bite her lip from moaning as she continued to spread her thighs wide slowly. She knew that with each tempting spread she giving Steve an invitation begging for him to fill the warm hole between her juicy thighs.

She had to stop staring at his thick bouncing cock or she would not be able to hold in her moans any longer. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on her work out, but each time she spread her juicy thighs, she imagined Steve's strong hands lifting her entire body and wrapping her thighs around him as she bounced her rotund ass onto his long hard cock.

When she opened her eyes he was gone. Sarah could finally breathe, she was about to lose control and not sure what was going to happen next. She had never cheated on Ken or even thought about it, but just 5 seconds earlier her pussy was begging her to reach out and grab Steve's throbbing member.

But now that he was gone, she could relax and not worry about being unfaithful. She needed to head back to the condo and take a very cold shower. She went over to retrieve the bottle to spray down and clean the equipment. However someone left the bottle too high and Sarah struggled to reach it.

Suddenly she heard "allow me beautiful Sarah!" Sarah gasped as Steve reached over her to retrieve the bottle. As he reached she felt the thick cock that she had been staring at for the last twenty minutes pushing up against her squishy fat cheeks. Steve seemed to pause for what seemed forever, but was likely only a matter of seconds. The thin cotton holding back his monster cock felt nonexistent and Sarah could fell it growing and stiffening against her plump ass.

Eventually Steve stepped back and apologized for the accidental contact. As Sarah told him not to worry about it, it was obvious to both that Steve was now fully erect busting through his struggling cotton sweats. As they both looked up from Steve's hard thick cock, Steve stammered:

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Sarah,,,you're just so beautiful and your curves are incredible"

Sarah could not speak, she wanted to see that cock so bad, she wanted to touch it, to lick it, to feel it pounding her dripping pussy.

"It's ok..........it's..........." Sarah struggled to find the words as she bit her lip and stared at the monstrous cock in front of her...."it's....... its sooo big"

"So is your ass! I mean it in the most perfect ass ever, it's the most amazingly big ass that I've ever seen"

Sarah looked to the sky and whispered "Sorry". Presumably to her loyal husband of 12 years. She reached forward and put her tiny hand around Steve's massive bulge as she slowly looked up at him with her innocent beautiful blue eyes. Steve groaned as he reached around her and put a hand on each of her massive ass cheeks. Sarah gasped as he lifted her entire body up by her ass as if she was as light as a feather. She instinctively spread her thighs and wrapped them around Steve's waist as he pushed her back up against the wall and began to kiss her passionately. Sarah let out a series of exhilarating moans as Steve's rock hard cock grinded up and down between her soft thighs against her wet pussy.

Finally Sarah had to tell him:

"Please take me! Take me now Steve! I need you to fuck the shit out of me!"

Steve nearly dropped her on the floor as he raced over to barricade the gym door with what had to be 100 pounds of weights

By the time he turned around, Sarah had shed every piece of clothing from her luscious curves. She had moved over to the weight bench and climbed up on all fours providing Steve with a complete view of her amazing full round moon of an ass. As Sarah laid face down ass up, Steve admired her massive wide booty that was on full display before him. He grabbed each round asscheek in a hand and spread them apart to expose her holy grail. Sarah couldn't breathe as Steve plunged his face between her juicy cheeks.

Steve licked up and down her delicious sweaty vagina and slowly teased as his tongue meandered up her crack to her awaiting asshole. Sarah let out an excited moan as she felt Steve's wet tongue enter her tiny asshole. Steve appeared to be starving and Sarah's tight asshole and wet pussy were all that could satisfy his hunger. Sarah rubbed her pussy violently as Steve dined on her luscious ass. She felt herself on the edge of cumming, a feeling that she hadnt felt in over twenty years, but just before she exploded, Steve's appetite was satiated and he turned his attention to his throbbing cock.

Steve positioned himself behind Sarah's wide bottom and groaned as his thick member started to spread Sarah's wet slit. Sarah screamed in delight as she felt her pussy fill with his hard long cock, much longer and thicker than any cock she had ever received. Sarah looked back at Steve with her innocent blue eyes and bit her slip. Then she begged him to fuck her hard.

With one hand, Steve grabbed Sarah by her beautiful blonde hair and pulled her head back towards him. His other hand reached back and gave Sarah's round cheeks that hardest spank she's ever felt. Sarah screamed in pain and delight as the violent spank was so close to being too hard, but perfect enough to make Sarah feel like the dirty little slut that was becoming.

"You like that you little slut don't you? You love being my married little fat ass whore!"

"Yes!" she screamed. "I love it!...I need it!. I'm your married slut. Fuck the shit out of me. Do whatever you want to me!"

Steve slammed his cock harder in and out of her pussy. Sarah's fat cheeks jiggled up to her back as he pounded her furiously from behind. Sarah was in ecstasy as his pounding cock stretched her tight pussy to its limits. She wanted to feel Steve's hot cum filling her pussy so bad, but just as she thought his pulsing dick was going to blow, he pulled out.

He effortlessly lifted her off the bench and he lied down on the bench with his long 12 inch pole sticking straight up like a giant oak tree

"Come here my dirty married slut and sit on my dick, I want to see all those sexy curves bounce as you ride daddy's cock"

Like the good little slut that was, Sarah obeyed his commend, climbed up on his muscly legs and straddled her thick thighs over him. Steve groaned as her soft fleshy thighs enveloped him. Sarah slowly wrapped her warm pussy around his cock which throbbed as it was surrounded by her heat and moistness.

Steve massaged his muscly hands around her wide hips to her round ass. His large hands grabbed as much of her big ass as they could and his cock tingled as he felt the softness of her cheeks. Sarah gripped tightly onto Steve's enormous pecs and threw her big juicy ass up and down. As she looked in wall-length mirror, she couldn't help but admire how her fat voluptuous ass would jiggle when she bounced on his cock. Her curves in motion were turning her on just as much as Steve's hard cock and muscle bound body.

She moaned loudly as she took in the view of her full 36c tits flopping up and down as she rode him, she took one into her hand and enjoyed her own taste as she licked her swollen nipple.

"Bounce that fat ass you horny little slut! Fuck that cock like you mean it!"

Steve's demands sent Sarah's body into overdrive as she ferociously grinded her dripping pussy up and down his thick shaft. Her pussy was on fire and she could barely breath. She hadnt been fucked like this in years...or ever. She closed her eyes as she rubbed her plump tits and threw her head back in ecstasy. She moaned loudly and her felt flaming hot pussy quiver and tighten around Steve's mammoth cock. She screamed "Oh Fuck, I'm gonna cum! Fuck me! Fuck this married whore!" Her pussy contracted as her warm cum poured over Steve's swollen cock and balls.

As she slowed the rhythm of her beautiful bouncing ass, she caught her breath and confessed "I haven't cum in over 20 years".

"Well you deserve it my beautiful Sarah. Now let me give you something else that my dirty little girl deserves"

Sarah instinctively got on her knees and opened her tiny mouth as stared up innocently at Steve and his thick member, awaiting her prize. Steve slapped his long dick across her cheek and slid as much as he could into her small month. Sarah tried not to gag and consume as much of his cock as possible. She was shocked at how much she enjoyed the taste of her sweet cum in her mouth. She needed more, she wanted Steve's load all over her and Steve was ready to deliver.

"Where does my naughty little girl what my cum?"

"Cum all over me! I need it on my face and in my mouth!"

Steve stroaked his powerful cock and unleashed the largest load of hot cum that Sarah had ever seen. Steve plastered her face, starting with her eyes and sexy little lips before spraying a second round all over her juicy tits and hard nipples. Finally he gave Sarah what she asked for her and squirted his last bit of cum onto her awaiting tongue as she slobbered up every last bit of their combined orgasms off of his long cock.

Steve stood up, smiled at Sarah and gave her big ass a hard spank as he walked away. "Let hubby taste your lover's cock tonight when he kisses you, my beautiful Sarah"

Sarah blushed, but felt a tingle of excitement She had never done anything like this in her life. She felt guilty but fulfilled and satisfied for the first time she since was 18.

As Steve opened the door to leave the gym, he looked back at Sarah as her curvaceous sexy body lay naked and exhausted on the gym floor.

"Oh Sarah..... this isn't the last time that you are going to give me that juicy married ass."

Sarah immediately felt the heat return and began to slowly rub her still dripping pussy as she closed her eyes and imagine the steaming possibilities of round two.