All Comments on 'Sarah’s Vacation Surprise'

by Troystory617

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Won't be a "married" ass for long. Dumb

DunkirkDunkirkabout 1 year ago

Fill her cunt next time.

kdad9010kdad9010about 1 year ago

Super hot! I hope you continue to write and share. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Honestly, why stay married to her pathetic husband if she's found herself a great man.

It's stupid.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 1 year ago

I agree with the last commenter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another CW in the CW (cheating whore) category no surprise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looks like Kenny boy is in for a rude awakening as Sarah dumps him for a big dick alpha male. How long will Steve use her until he throws her away? Maybe he'll share her with some of her pals and we can add STD's to the equation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, this is a story for those who cannot think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

just a f.ck no story with a theme

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 year ago

first paragraph..married for 12 years but had sex with the guy since she was 19 and she is 40 now (21 years) Never had an orgasm as later revealed. Why stay with the guy in that case? makes no sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If all you were going for is a short stroke story then you did okay. I hope you put in more effort, there are already too many short stories on this site. Good luck.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 1 year ago

Average tale in the Loving Wives category, where the wife cheats on her husband with a verbally abusive bull. It's just what every long married suburban housewife wants from her new lover: to be called a fat-assed slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing more beautiful than your wife being pleasured and fucked by a bigger, better man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, because what woman doesn't want to be called a "fat ass whore?" 🙄

Somebody has been watching too much porn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why do these husbands always get written as wimpy addle minded wankers?

I might point out that Ken should not have to fight for the slut, she should be able to keep her knees together herself. By the sound of the story she has been doing a dead fish impersonation in bed for 12 years, maybe this is just the thing he needs to rid his life of her. I also love to point out that she is just one of many 'hot 40-somethings' and can be replaced quite easily.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

overboard with the language. Not needed, and actually distracts from the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Long live the stroke story! If I am looking for a romantic novel or sex therapy guide, I'll go to amazon.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Nothing ever satisfies a whore like this. They always want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 minutes later, Ken and Sarah's father enter the Gym and stop Sarah before she enters the showers. "Ken, I sint know you were coming to the gym. What brings you here? I told you I would meet you in two hours."

Ken frowned and looked at his cheating wife, "Your father was going too invest in this bassinets so the Owners decided to give us a tour. That included his office which has video of the ongoing in the gym from various locations. So Sarah, your tryst with Steve has been taped and will be used against you for divorce proceedings. You have until tomorrow night to remove your belongings from our home and come Konday I will be transferring half our monetary holdings into a new account for you..The rest will be dispersed in a court of law..we are finished!"

Sarah's dad told her she could move home for a few weeks but she will have to find her own way through this.He will be buying out the club and Steve is no longer welcome. After she's out of the house she is no longer welcome3³ as long as she has anything to do with Steve.

"Befitting of a bitch in heat who throws away her family" Ken replied.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 1 year ago

This doesn't pretend to be anything but a stroke story. As such, it is just fine. Lighten up, people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent! There is something about being on vacation. All three times I have fucked a stranger have been at exotic tourist venues. After I admitted the first infidelity to my husband, he encouraged the next two. He is a wonderful man.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

What a boring story.

“I’m your married slut.” “Fuck me with your big cock” “Fuck this married whore” seriously, could you be anymore unimaginative?

She’s 40 years old. 5’1” and yet has the ass of an 18 year old? She hasn’t cum in over 20 years? What, she never masturbates? Ever? No fucking wonder she’s a dead fish. Why did her husband even want to marry her? She sounds completely uninvolved and disinterested in him.

Dude, really, get a woman to proofread your shit.

Midnight53Midnight53about 1 year ago

“ Another slut bites the dust.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Try again, make it interesting next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

my wife has found several very willing sex partners at the gym. Whenever we go on vacation she always makes sure the resorts have a good gym, as its so much better for her than trying to pick up a guy in the bar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

sad little whackdoodle spending his life trying to make himself feel better about losing his wife to a better man.

decathlondecathlonabout 1 year ago

Big fat asses are gross. Tight double bubbles are where it's at.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

wheres the rest of the story

Troystory617Troystory6173 months agoAuthor

I would love to tell more to this story. And my friend that chatted with me about this story last year, please send me a message

Troystory617Troystory6173 months agoAuthor

I’d love to post more. And to my friend that chatted with me about this story….please send me a message

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous