All Comments on 'Sarah Shows Off Her New Panties'

by SarahCD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245almost 4 years ago
Luvly Story as Always

SarahCD, all of your Panty Stories are some of the best. Christine just luvs💖 to finger the soft little bows and lace edges/accents on hur pretty feminine panties 👙💃👠 and lingerie!!! Crissy always has a "hand washing" session of hur dainties after reading your stories Darling. Thx for sharing all of your threads with your many fans.... xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Sissy Pantyboi

SarahCD, as a long-time Pantyboi I simply luv all of Christine's feminine ingerie, especially my sexy thongs👙💞🚺. Butt when I'm in my "sissypsyche mode"...Crissy luvs💓 to step into hur cute Sissy panties...little flutter-skirted thongs so delightful!!!

Thx 4 ur yummy thread........SissyCrissy6245.......xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Always Enticed by Sarah's Stories

Ohhhh Babydoll, you seem to always entice me to dress in a pair of my SeXy Panties and feminine lingerie. Being a longtime, confirmed Pantyboi and wannabe SissySlut, my engorged clittycock always is relieved💦 of hott, sweet cummies when reading Sarah's erotic submissions....thanks for sharing all of them!!!

SissyCrissy6245 💋💄💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh, please...

Sarah's stories are all the same. They blow and so does the author.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
love shopping

The line that is the best from this story is:

"I always find a way to let the sales assistant know that I am buying for me. I love it when she smiles at me and helps me find what I want. Seeing her holding out a pair of sissy girls' panties always makes me hard."

I now always let the salesgirls know that I'm shopping for me. They giggle and then smile at me. I love that feeling of a stranger knowing my secret.

Great story. Keep up the great writing.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
I love shopping

I too am a sissy CD who loves to shop and let the salesgirls know that I'm buying for me. It's embarrassing but also very exciting. I would love to try them on for a hot hunky man. I love your stories -- please tell us more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahCD@SarahCD
I have been a crossdresser for a long time. I call myself ‘Sarah’ when I’m dressed as a girl. She has been a part of me for over twenty years. I can’t even remember the last time I wore only male clothes. I don’t, even own any mens underwear or jeans. Some of my earliest memor...